PDA

View Full Version : Del Rio/ Bryan Submission Finishers

Danny92
09-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Does anyone else think that in order to get proper victories over the biggest superstars, submission moves won't happen ? Look at Del Rio's feud with Cena is there any chance Cena will tap out ? Give him some other move to give him sort of a chance to win by pinfall.

Joonny
09-05-2011, 01:55 PM
I think Del Rio never will win a clean match over Cena long as he is face. The only way he's gonna win against him is if somebody distract Cena. Then Del rio can hit the Enzeguiri (bad spelling) move on Cena.

But i doubt Del rio will win.

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Does anyone else think that in order to get proper victories over the biggest superstars, submission moves won't happen ? Look at Del Rio's feud with Cena is there any chance Cena will tap out ? Give him some other move to give him sort of a chance to win by pinfall.

Cena has tapped before so maybe (GOT NO CHANCE IN HELL! YOU GOT! NO CHAAAANCE!)

I'd like a few more submission endings in a few matches but I think they're more busy in fixing a few divisions.

Dude573
09-05-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't think it would be hard to make a few new submission finishing moves. Barret - London Dungeon, McIntyre - Celtic Cross, Dolph's sleeper hold a bit more, maybe a full nelson, but that could be too close to masters.

Y2J___Y2J
09-05-2011, 02:19 PM
The days of the submission wins are over I would think..
Like 2 or 3 wrestlers tapped to The Walls Of Jericho when he came back.. but before that it was his finisher.. when he came back it was just a move to make the other guy look good.
With guys like Cena and Orton.. they will never tap out because it makes them look like they are not invincible.. I like submission moves though and would love to see Cena tap out.. How awesome would that be.. :P

SkilletBoi
09-05-2011, 02:38 PM
sorry this is kinda off topic but i just thought i could brighten everyone's day :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMDcunGGN_g

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 02:40 PM
sorry this is kinda off topic but i just thought i could brighten everyone's day :)

You made my tap.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't see Cena tapping anytime soon. I mean all the little girls that pee their pj's everytime Cena runs out would have their heart broken, and we mustn't have that now <insert sarcasm wherever applicable>

Danny92
09-05-2011, 03:06 PM
don't see why its not a big deal for hhh and hbk to tap at wrestlemania several times but cena hasn't tapped ou since he made the main event

jhorton1215
09-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Cena tapped before he became SuperCena... SuperCena doesn't tap.

AOF666
09-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Agree Del Rio will never make Super Cena tap.

Danny92
09-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Agree Del Rio will never make Super Cena tap.

my exact point they need to give him another finisher to sneak victories

Y2Jryder
09-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Cena tapped out to three of the best wrestlers ever. Benoit, Angle, Jericho
SuperCena isn't going to tap out

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:07 PM

Well, usually the only people that won't tap at all are Cena and The Undertaker for the nature fo their characters (yes, they had tapped before (As a Taker mark I refuse to accept he tapped to Angle, he was only saying "I pinned you so stop choking me" and that was it...nah he did't had a problem with it) so their finishers won't be a bad thing.

I mean, De Rio won't defeat Cena clean because he is a heel, a bad guy, so he won't defeat the Number One face of the WWE clean at all, but the submission move has a lot of levels in which ethey can screw faces, case and point? Cm Punk Anaconda Vice to Taker at Breaking Point, yes we are all tired of screw jobs imitations but it is a possiblility, besides every time Punk had a promo with Taker he brought it up because like i or not, the result is there.

The other case scenario for the heel is like what happened with Bret VS Sting in WCW, in which Stign got Knocked out by a bat and Bret applied the Shaprshooter, since Sting was completely unconscious, the ref called the match, the same can be done with Cena and Del rio.

In the case of Bryan, the submission finisher ades him even more dangerous, sicne he is a good guy, that mean his finisher can be unloaded from anywhere and almost every heel is prompted to tap and even some faces, like Orton, he has tapped out before and maybe he as face will tap out again, or some other face will do it, leading to a heel turn or just one match event.

Even some day it can be John Cena in a face VS face match, just in case Bryan is really over and needs that final push. Very unlikely but it could happen.

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Cena tapped out to three of the best wrestlers ever. Benoit, Angle, Jericho
SuperCena isn't going to tap out

Did he tapped out to Jericho? after a match probably but neve rin a official match that I know of, in fact from what I remember Cena has never lost a one on one match with Jericho, he was pinned by him in a triple treath but never in a one one Cena has lost to him.

Stihltygre
09-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Del Rio applies arm bar: Cena "Passes out from the pain" clean win for Del Rio he comes off as more dangerous and Cena comes of as won't quit ever even more... next problem?

The_Awesome_One
09-05-2011, 05:07 PM
CM Punk is claiming that whoever sent the Text to nash (the person behind the conspiracy), wants del rio to be champion (in one of the promos im sure i heard punk say 'someone want Alberto to be champ real bad') maybe whoever is behind it will reveal themselves and do a screw job esk ending like Punk vs undertaker a couple of years ago

maar13
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Del Rio applies arm bar: Cena "Passes out from the pain" clean win for Del Rio he comes off as more dangerous and Cena comes of as won't quit ever even more... next problem?

Unless he pours ether on his boots or something similar, Cena is going to FU him...oh...sorry, that cam out wrong...AA him...yes...nah that sounds even worse.

CM Punk is claiming that whoever sent the Text to nash (the person behind the conspiracy), wants del rio to be champion (in one of the promos im sure i heard punk say 'someone want Alberto to be champ real bad') maybe whoever is behind it will reveal themselves and do a screw job esk ending like Punk vs undertaker a couple of years ago

Yep, that can be done, Johny Ace might be the one.

The Brown One
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
The Del Rio-Cena feud is probably just going to be a short one, until Cena moves onto the next one, until The Rock returns more frequently to build up on their storyline.

tad locust
09-05-2011, 05:58 PM
ADR dosen't deserve to be a main eventer let alone make the Top Star of the company tap out for the first time in years.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 06:04 PM
I say have Danielson slap the cattle mutilation on SuperCena make him doodoo his 1990's style Jorts :p

maar13
09-05-2011, 06:15 PM
I say have Danielson slap the cattle mutilation on SuperCena make him doodoo his 1990's style Jorts :p

I rather he doesn't, If Cena does that and Bryan is on top of him during the move he is going to pretty much seat on that, whe don't want to relieve the whole Psycho Sid-Taker WM 13 incident again, so better made Cena do that with the Lebelle Lock, just as a preacution.

wrestlingfan66513
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM

These were all before he became super Cena and could lose clean. Today he has to get cheated out of a win.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I rather he doesn't, If Cena does that and Bryan is on top of him during the move he is going to pretty much seat on that, whe don't want to relieve the whole Psycho Sid-Taker WM 13 incident again, so better made Cena do that with the Lebelle Lock, just as a preacution.
Makes ya wonder if SuperCena's poo smells like fruity pebbles....