PDA

View Full Version : Angle is Being Framed?

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 12:57 PM
From the news:

Kurt Angle apparently believes he's been FRAMED in connection with his drunk driving arrest Sunday morning ... this according to sources connected with the famous wrestler.

As TMZ first reported, Angle was popped in Virginia after he was allegedly seen driving erratically on I-66.

But Angle's lawyer tells TMZ ... his client passed a breathalyzer test. The lawyer tells us, "We understand Kurt will be entering a plea of not guilty in response to any infractions and/or offenses."

Sources connected with Kurt tell TMZ ... cops are just trying to make an example of him.

The cops are mum, saying the case will be tried in court.

This guy is always coming up with excuses.

Thoughts?

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/medium/double-facepalm.jpg

says it all

Dameduse823
09-05-2011, 01:00 PM
He's not being framed, just because he passed a breathalyzer doesn't mean he wasn't impaired it just means he wasn't drunk.

Automatic
09-05-2011, 01:02 PM
C'mon man, if you know you're going to drive, for fucks sake, don't touch the booze.

Bodom
09-05-2011, 01:09 PM
This is crazy. It's almost like there was a reason WWE let him go 5 years ago.

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Maybe he chewed on his Olympic medal and some pennies as that is a myth to beat the breathalyzer test.

shambo2k9
09-05-2011, 01:31 PM

This.... End of conversation.

Darctic
09-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Maybe his car got hacked!!!!!!!

TheRockerGother
09-05-2011, 01:39 PM
No offense or anything but does there really need to be a thread about almost every news posted here?

daverende5
09-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Lol, In the Netherlands you can drive wit a alcoholpromillage of 0,5 without any consequences, above that you get arrested.
0,5 alcoholpromillage equals 3 glasses of alcohol, for a man weighing 75 kg, after an hour. (calculated for myself.) in European style.
calculating here: http://www.rupissed.com/
kg 100
height 178
age 42

says that he drank an hour before the arrestment two 345 ml 4,9% beers.

Conclusion:
In The Netherlands I could drink 3 beers and drive without consequences, in Amerika, a very bigger guy goes to court for 2 beers.
We Rock!

Don't know if they wanna get him, it could or could not.

(BTW: was bored :P )

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 01:44 PM
...Thats the best he could come up with...Oh lord

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 02:44 PM
From the news:

Kurt Angle apparently believes he's been FRAMED in connection with his drunk driving arrest Sunday morning ... this according to sources connected with the famous wrestler.

As TMZ first reported, Angle was popped in Virginia after he was allegedly seen driving erratically on I-66.

But Angle's lawyer tells TMZ ... his client passed a breathalyzer test. The lawyer tells us, "We understand Kurt will be entering a plea of not guilty in response to any infractions and/or offenses."

Sources connected with Kurt tell TMZ ... cops are just trying to make an example of him.

The cops are mum, saying the case will be tried in court.

This guy is always coming up with excuses.

Thoughts?

This isn't the 1950's Law Enforcement Officers aren't working on political agendas, and besides Kurt Angle is a nobody.

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 02:49 PM
And I'm sure there was more to the story than him just having a few drinks, the Trooper could've and should've ordered a blood analysis in order to rule out other substances.

I've lost what little remaining respect I had for this guy.

Iron Ape
09-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Hahahaha.

TNA does sound like a pretty fun place to get your party on, though.

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 03:07 PM
No offense or anything but does there really need to be a thread about almost every news posted here?

If I had a Facebook account I would comment on it there but don't which is the reason I created this thread. Don't let it stress you out too much.

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 03:09 PM
This isn't the 19950's Law Enforcement Officers aren't working on political agendas, and besides Kurt Angle is a nobody.

Depending where one lives they are.... It always been a good ole boy system from local politics to Presidential....

Also to beat all it was at a county fair where TN held their show yesterday.... Either eat fried Butter and die of a heart attack or have a little to drink and get pulled over by the Virginia State Troopers....

But with Angle.... How many times does this happen to him???? twice so far this year???? I figure he'll get out of it, a small fine for court costs...

Y2Jryder
09-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Lol, In the Netherlands you can drive wit a alcoholpromillage of 0,5 without any consequences, above that you get arrested.
0,5 alcoholpromillage equals 3 glasses of alcohol, for a man weighing 75 kg, after an hour. (calculated for myself.) in European style.
calculating here: http://www.rupissed.com/
kg 100
height 178
age 42

says that he drank an hour before the arrestment two 345 ml 4,9% beers.

Conclusion:
In The Netherlands I could drink 3 beers and drive without consequences, in Amerika, a very bigger guy goes to court for 2 beers.
We Rock!

Don't know if they wanna get him, it could or could not.

(BTW: was bored :P )
yeah we totally rock dude:D

BlazersDozen
09-05-2011, 03:28 PM
.06 is no .08 which means there was no DUI but instead wreckless driving.

jordan1995
09-05-2011, 03:30 PM
his accelerator was hacked !

HeelTurn
09-05-2011, 03:35 PM
He wasnt drunk he was under the limit, besides what the article doesnt tell you is that he was travelling with Jeff Hardy and the fumes go to him.

AOF666
09-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Bad enough he had a couple of drinks before he drove. Then he decides to text while driving on top of that..

Iron Ape
09-05-2011, 03:57 PM
It would be hilarious if he was Twittering his anger over the top 50 Superstars list when he got pulled over.

"Is there an emergency or something that I need to know about, Mr. Angle?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm trying to figure out what's so important that you couldn't wait until you were done driving to play on your phone."

"They've got me a freakin' #34! That's like a kick to the balls! Come to think of it, I want to file a report for an emotional assault! They can take my name off that damn list!"

"Have you been drinking, sir?"

"Nah, I'm sober. Damn sober."

"Could you please step out of the car, please?"

"Look, I've got an autographed picture of my ex-wife in the trunk and some expired gift certificates to Red Lobster. Can't we work something out?"

"Out of the car, sir."

"You're going to frame me, aren't you?"

*slaps on cuffs*

jordan1995
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
It would be hilarious if he was Twittering his anger over the top 50 Superstars list when he got pulled over.

"I'm trying to figure out what's so important that you couldn't wait until you were done driving to play on your phone."

"They've got me a freakin' #34! That's like a like a kick to the balls! Come to think of it, I want to file a report for an emotional assault! They can take my name off that damn list!"

"Look, I've got an autographed picture of my ex-wife in the trunk and some expired gift certificates to Red Lobster. Can't we work something out?"

"Out of the car, sir."

*slaps on cuffs*

fuking awesome hahahahahahahahaha

wwe=awesome
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
his accelerator was hacked !

hahahaa^^^^^this

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 04:03 PM

"They've got me a freakin' #34! That's like a like a kick to the balls! Come to think of it, I want to file a report for an emotional assault! They can take my name off that damn list!"

"Out of the car, sir."

*slaps on cuffs*

Someone should make a home video of this.... pretty Damn funny.....

wwe=awesome
09-05-2011, 04:03 PM
what ever happened to milk and cookies?

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Another thing Angle was in the wrong state the Virginia state's will get you even if you been drinking coffee and still say you have DUI... I take it between Virginia, North Carolina, Florida and Texas is the places from what I know and heard I don't want to be caught driving drunk or caught at all...

jordan1995
09-05-2011, 04:08 PM
hahahaa^^^^^this

cheers pal :)

CobraNightviper
09-05-2011, 04:12 PM
I find this funny on so many levels and it probably is what happened excellent post sir.

"Out of the car, sir."

*slaps on cuffs*

CobraNightviper
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Angle traded them for booze and pain pills.
what ever happened to milk and cookies?

CobraNightviper
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Or just filmed Angle getting pulled over.
Someone should make a home video of this.... pretty Damn funny.....

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
This isn't the 19950's Law Enforcement Officers aren't working on political agendas, and besides Kurt Angle is a nobody.

Easy there man, the guy might be lying but he is not a nobody, if you don't like the guy that is OK but come on, he still has a recognizable name.

Bodom
09-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Easy there man, the guy might be lying but he is not a nobody, if you don't like the guy that is OK but come on, he still has a recognizable name.

Just look at all the viewers he brought to TNA!

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:28 PM

"Out of the car, sir."

*slaps on cuffs*

Lol.....That was so cool I pictured in its entirety...Awesome! XD

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:30 PM

I mean, people know who he is, not that people cared about him, two very different things.

I mean I know who Terrell Owens is but is not like I give a crap about him.

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 04:33 PM

He has been on Wheaties Boxes......

maar13
09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
He has been on Wheaties Boxes......

See? When your face is printed in a box (hope that was what you meant) and is not a milk box, you are someone.

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 05:11 PM

He's nobody worth framing he's a wrestler, the majority of people on the street don't even know who Kurt Angle is.

Anyway, DUI stands for DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, which is possible regardless of Kurt's BAC.
The legal limit of .08 means nothing in regards to Kurt's level of intoxication at the time.

Translation, the guy's a lightweight who was driving drunk.

His next excuse will be that the field sobriety test was done while he was blindfolded and that he was being instructed in another language, and eventually we'll hear that the breathalyzer was "hacked"

Bodom
09-05-2011, 05:13 PM
See? When your face is printed in a box (hope that was what you meant) and is not a milk box, you are someone.

Who the fuck eat's Wheaties anymore?

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 05:17 PM

I can't even find a picture of The Angle Wheaties Box.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 05:26 PM

I eat frosted ones :p

maar13
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
He's nobody worth framing he's a wrestler, the majority of people on the street don't even know who Kurt Angle is.

Anyway, DUI stands for DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, which is possible regardless of Kurt's BAC.
The legal limit of .08 means nothing in regards to Kurt's level of intoxication at the time.

Translation, the guy's a lightweight who was driving drunk.

His next excuse will be that the field sobriety test was done while he was blindfolded and that he was being instructed in another language, and eventually we'll hear that the breathalyzer was "hacked"

I am not defending the guy, I actually don't care if he was DUI, FYI or FUI . the part I discussed was the one of being a nobody, while not everyone knows who he is, it is the same thing, if Scott Baio (who?) is a freaking celebrity, Kurt Angle is a freaking celebrity.

A F'n drunk celebrity, but a celebrity none the less.

I eat frosted ones :p

See? Reichwulf does. Enough said.

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 05:47 PM
I am not defending the guy, I actually don't care if he was DUI, FYI or FUI . the part I discussed was the one of being a nobody, while not everyone knows who he is, it is the same thing, if Scott Baio (who?) is a freaking celebrity, Kurt Angle is a freaking celebrity.

A F'n drunk celebrity, but a celebrity none the less.

See? Reichwulf does. Enough said.

The whole country loved that Joanie Loves Chachi shit.
Baio is even more relevant.

maar13
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
The whole country loved that Joanie Loves Chachi shit.
Baio is even more relevant.

Joanie Who? More relevant to who? I though he was Abducted by aliens or something. At least Kurt makes the news every now an then, TMZ news, even his twitter rants are more relevant.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 05:53 PM
For the love of the hippie faced Jesus.......really? Angle had a few beers, no real crime in that. Angle got behind the wheel of the car and went driving, and was texting. That is two no-no's ladies and gentlemen. Not to mention Angle is known to have a cocky attitude. It's proven that if you're a dick to a cop, he's going to find SOMETHING to arrest you for if at all possible. Even if you pass the field sobriety test, it's still at the officer's discretion to arrest you, and it doesn't help if you're callin' him names :D

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 05:56 PM
It's proven that if you're a dick to a cop, he's going to find SOMETHING to arrest you for if at all possible. Even if you pass the field sobriety test, it's still at the officer's discretion to arrest you, and it doesn't help if you're callin' him names :D

Is that right?

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Is that right?
Yeah man, even if you pass a sobriety test, it's still at the officer's discretion to arrest you if he thinks you aren't of sound enough mind to operate a machine. DWI, DUI it doesn't matter

maar13
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah man, even if you pass a sobriety test, it's still at the officer's discretion to arrest you if he thinks you aren't of sound enough mind to operate a machine. DWI, DUI it doesn't matter

What about FUI?...if you know what I mean, can they arrest you for that? and if so, in which states that would be applicable? just curious :P

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 06:10 PM

Yeah, the 5-0 are the bad guys, right?

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 06:15 PM

And watch out, man, they like to plant dope in clothes and respond slowly when you call for help.

maar13
09-05-2011, 06:17 PM
And watch out, man, we... I mean they like to plant dope in clothes and respond slowly when you call for help.

See? so you admit it? it is a conspiracy! I knew you were part of it, I just knew it.

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
See? so you admit it? it is a conspiracy! I knew you were part of it, I just knew it.

I don't know where people come up with some of the things that they say.

Field Sobriety Tests are non subjective and their merely used to establish a baseline of intoxication.
In Missouri (which shares similar DWI standards with most States) a DWI arrest needs one of the following things:

1. A BAC beyond .08

2. An Intoxicated condition (as the result of drugs or alcohol)

It's that simple.

The drivers attitude or cynicism towards the Officer isn't considered a symptom of intoxication.

Nobody is looking to fabricate a DWI arrest, plenty of real opportunities for those kind of arrests present themselves every night.

BOHICA
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Apparently Kurt Angle has forgotten his 3Is; Intensity, Integrity and Intellegence.

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 06:53 PM
For the love of the hippie faced Jesus.......really? Angle had a few beers, no real crime in that. Angle got behind the wheel of the car and went driving, and was texting. That is two no-no's ladies and gentlemen. Not to mention Angle is known to have a cocky attitude. It's proven that if you're a dick to a cop, he's going to find SOMETHING to arrest you for if at all possible. Even if you pass the field sobriety test, it's still at the officer's discretion to arrest you, and it doesn't help if you're callin' him names :D
Especially in Virginia!!!!

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 07:07 PM

Field Sobriety Tests are non subjective and their merely used to establish a baseline of intoxication.
In Missouri (which shares similar DWI standards with most States) a DWI arrest needs one of the following things:

1. A BAC beyond .08

It's that simple.

The drivers attitude or cynicism towards the Officer isn't considered a symptom of intoxication.

Nobody is looking to fabricate a DWI arrest, plenty of real opportunities for those kind of arrests present themselves every night.

I know from personal experience that even with a BAC of .06 you can go to jail for DWI after passing a field sobriety test, and an officer is more likely to take you to jail if you're calling him a douche bag asshole :D. And as far "the drivers attitude or cynicism towards the officer isn't considered a symptom of intoxication." It may not be a symptom of intox but even you have to admit when you're being called names and you're getting mad....you're more inclined to take someone to jail.

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 07:09 PM
And keep in mind I'm also from Alabama, and ignorance runs as deep with our "good ol' boys in blue" as it does for everyone else unfortunately

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 07:53 PM
I know from personal experience that even with a BAC of .06 you can go to jail for DWI after passing a field sobriety test, and an officer is more likely to take you to jail if you're calling him a douche bag asshole :D. And as far "the drivers attitude or cynicism towards the officer isn't considered a symptom of intoxication." It may not be a symptom of intox but even you have to admit when you're being called names and you're getting mad....you're more inclined to take someone to jail.

A persons attitude goes along way on a seat belt infraction or illegal window tinting (victimless offense)

But drunk driving is not something that allows much discretion.

It's pretty clear cut, and a great pension and high set of standards aren't something that comes after "booking someone".

maar13
09-05-2011, 08:49 PM

1. A BAC beyond .08

It's that simple.

Personally I didn't know about that, I was just messing with your head :P

Brewer 314
09-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Personally I didn't know about that, I was just messing with your head :P

No worries, but anyway Kurt knows he was wrong, he needs to be a man.

The guy is a habitual offender, what is this his 3rd cite for DWI ?

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Why didn't he let Eric Young drive or hop a ride with the Jarretts?????

Poot-Hair
09-05-2011, 09:57 PM
No worries, but anyway Kurt knows he was wrong, he needs to be a man.

The guy is a habitual offender, what is this his 3rd cite for DWI ?
Having a few beers after a hard day/night of work is more than okay in my book but when you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you are not only taking your life in your hands, but everyone else you pass as well. I learned from my personal experience in my youth and I hope that Kurt does the same. I mean I understand the man's past couple of years has been rough but drinking and driving, regardless of if you're "still good to drive" is a no no

maar13
09-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Why didn't he let Eric Young drive or hop a ride with the Jarretts?????

Hop a ride with the Jarrets? Are you kidding? last thing I would like is to hop with my ex and her new husband?

Can you imagine it?

JJ: "So Kurt, sorry to bring this up but Karen has had this problem when she snores after...you know, so was she having te same issue while you were together?"

Kurt: "Man, you know what? after that stupid question being 34 at WWE list doesn't seem so bad. you know what? I rather walk, see you later"

JJ:"So that means yes or no?"

Kurt after a long deep breath:"yes, are you happy now?"

JJ: "Nope, but that helps, thanks"

That would be awkward.

Rather sleep inside the car alone in the middle of nowhere.

Tay Moran
09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
I've lost alot of respect for kurt, he needs to man up and accept responsibility for his own damn actions.

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 09:40 AM
NVDaily.com is reporting that Kurt Angle's initial blood-alcohol concentration test was a 0.091 percent, above the state's legal limit of 0.08. The 0.06 result that Angle released to the media was from the second test, conducted at the Front Royal police headquarters Sunday morning.

As noted yesterday, police spokesman Sgt. F.L. "Les" Tyler noted that police had received a third-party call regarding Angle's vehicle, which was headed eastbound on Interstate 66. According to the call, Angle's vehicle was swerving "all over the road." State trooper C.R. Scally stated that he observed Angle's vehicle "weaving and driving down the center line" while following it for about a half mile before pulling him over.

"I made contact with the driver and detected the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage," Scally wrote in the police report. "I asked Mr. Angle, whom I identified by his Pa. drivers license, how much he had to drink and he replied he had three beers."

Scally went on to write that Angle's eyes were "bloodshot and glassy." Angle was asked to recite the alphabet from the letter "D" to the letter "P," and he "mixed several of the letters, repeated the letter 'P' and continued to 'W.'"

Angle was then asked to count backwards from 53 to 48.

"Mr. Angle started with 50, then went back to 52 and ended at 38 missing and mixing up several numbers," Scally wrote.

Angle was arrested at 2:06 a.m. after failing the initial breathalyzer test and taken to the Front Royal police headquarters, where he conducted the second test. He was released on a $2,000 secured bond and is charged with driving while intoxicated as a first-time offender, a class 1 misdemeanor.

Angle's hearing is set for Oct. 4 in Warren County General District Court. He was permitted to leave the state until his hearing.

(from front page)