PDA

View Full Version : Developmental Stable

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 09:27 AM
With all these threads about stables lately, it seems there is one in FCW:

- Ricardo Rodriguez apparently has his own stable in WWE developmental territory FCW with Raquel Diaz (Vickie Guerrero's daughter), Tito Colon, Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron. In a segment on the recent episode of FCW TV, Rodriguez did a storyline interview and said that WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio is his employee after Del Rio came to Ricardo's father's agency a few years ago and they signed him. Ricardo said in the interview that he and his "associates" would take over FCW and then WWE.

Apparently, the stable is called, 'Ascension!'

Very interesting if the part about Del Rio is true!! What could this mean, down the line?!

Automatic
09-05-2011, 09:30 AM
I doubt that would happen on national TV, but it would be some fucking interesting TV if it turned out ADR isn't rich.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 09:45 AM
I doubt that would happen on national TV, but it would be some fucking interesting TV if it turned out ADR isn't rich.

Possibly one to develop and bring up further down the line?! It would be crazy though, if it transpired Rodriguez is Del Rio's boss!!

The_Awesome_One
09-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Possibly one to develop and bring up further down the line?! It would be crazy though, if it transpired Rodriguez is Del Rio's boss!!

I can see it happening when/if they give Del rio a face run

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 10:19 AM
I can see it happening when/if they give Del rio a face run

Yeah, I just think it's 100 times more likely anything to come of this, than any NWO reform!!

Y2Jryder
09-05-2011, 10:19 AM
sounds good to me

ELNIOJR
09-05-2011, 10:30 AM
No video of the segment yet? BTW didnt you guys see a little irony on this? Connor O'Brien in the Group! The same who got screwd by RRodriguez on NXT :)

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 10:33 AM
No video of the segment yet? BTW didnt you guys see a little irony on this? Connor O'Brien in the Group! The same who got screwd by RRodriguez on NXT :)

Looking for video!! O'Brien did get screwed yeah but you have more power as a group, than an individual!!

evilash
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Rodriguez is the reason Alberto Del Rio owns all the cars and is rich? That could be an EPIC storyline on TV!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Rodriguez is the reason Alberto Del Rio owns all the cars and is rich? That could be an EPIC storyline on TV!!

Absolutely! This is one angle I hope they develop and bring on to the main roster!! Doesn't have to be the same guys from FCW but the Rodriguez angle could have so many possibilities!!

Automatic
09-05-2011, 10:49 AM

Hmmm I don't know. They would have to believably pull it off. And what would happen to ADR?
It does reminds me of Cena in Nexus.

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 10:51 AM

Dammit you figured it out! ADR is not Rich Cranium! ;)

On topic, that would be huge to find out that Rodriguez is the boss. Maybe he wanted to see what it would be like with the shoe on the other foot?

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Hmmm I don't know. They would have to believably pull it off. And what would happen to ADR?
It does reminds me of Cena in Nexus.

That would be the 64,000 dollar question! Would 'Creative' do it right and what of Del Rio?! If they play on this whole, it's Rodriguez's fathers agency, then they could bring in anyone!! Everyone can be bought!!

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 11:02 AM
That would be the 64,000 dollar question! Would 'Creative' do it right and what of Del Rio?! If they play on this whole, it's Rodriguez's fathers agency, then they could bring in anyone!! Everyone can be bought!!

I am surprised they haven't used Ted Dibiase Jr as 'Everyone has a price' is his dad's deal.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Dammit you figured it out! ADR is not Rich Cranium! ;)

Ha! Nice :)

On topic, that would be huge to find out that Rodriguez is the boss. Maybe he wanted to see what it would be like with the shoe on the other foot?

Yup, this is a stable angle that they could do numerous things with and no rehashing old stables, thank God!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 11:04 AM
I am surprised they haven't used Ted Dibiase Jr as 'Everyone has a price' is his dad's deal.

Boss thinking!! :)

the-rocks-stunner
09-05-2011, 11:55 AM
oh no not a khali-mahal storyline :( please F*CK no

Y2Jryder
09-05-2011, 11:56 AM
oh no not a khali-mahal storyline :( please F*CK no

Do they have a storyline?? lol

Chazztastic
09-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I think that what happens in FCW stays in FCW. I don't FCW storylines spill over to WWE storylines, so though there is a new stable in FCW, it doesn't many anything to WWE.

ELNIOJR
09-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Here it is! Skip to 4:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYLGmBtGYg&feature=player_detailpage#t=292s

Mikeyboy7777777
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
as booker t would say can you dig it sucka? and yes I can I want to see ricardo rodriguez throw another drop kickXD or any wrestling move let him wrestler man he's more talented than quite too many in the wwe roster

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
I think that what happens in FCW stays in FCW. I don't FCW storylines spill over to WWE storylines, so though there is a new stable in FCW, it doesn't many anything to WWE.

Possibly but Rodriguez is on WWE tv and so is Del Rio, so the idea could come up to WWE tv, doesn't have to be with FCW members! They could state that other main roster stars are signed with Rodriguez's fathers agency too!'

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 12:05 PM

Brilliant!! Thanks for finding this!!

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 12:09 PM

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

capn-edu
09-05-2011, 12:20 PM
ADR being face awsome!
and Ricardo's stable i lol'd

Y2J___Y2J
09-05-2011, 02:10 PM
So it could end up with ADR turning out to be poor (face turn?) lol

But nothing really matters in FCW compared to the main roster.. I doubt that the FCW storyline will be used on Raw/SD
So I wouldn't really think anything of the story

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 02:12 PM

- Ricardo Rodriguez apparently has his own stable in WWE developmental territory FCW with Raquel Diaz (Vickie Guerrero's daughter), Tito Colon, Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron. In a segment on the recent episode of FCW TV, Rodriguez did a storyline interview and said that WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio is his employee after Del Rio came to Ricardo's father's agency a few years ago and they signed him. Ricardo said in the interview that he and his "associates" would take over FCW and then WWE.

Very interesting if the part about Del Rio is true!! What could this mean, down the line?!

I really wish I could watch FCW :(

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 03:16 PM
So it could end up with ADR turning out to be poor (face turn?) lol

But nothing really matters in FCW compared to the main roster.. I doubt that the FCW storyline will be used on Raw/SD
So I wouldn't really think anything of the story

Probably not but with the Del Rio spin on it?! Could be??!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-05-2011, 03:17 PM
I really wish I could watch FCW :(

It is rubbish it's not on in the UK, just have to scower the net for it!!

AOF666
09-05-2011, 03:41 PM

Makes sense since Super Cena called out Del Rio a few weeks ago about the rental cars!