PDA

View Full Version : Superman

Tay Moran
09-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Its a bird, its a plane, no its superman.

kinda bored and cant sleep. then this popped into my head and i started thinking about it. Then i started to wonder...whos really that surprised to see a bird to the point where they have to exclaim it out loud? also how do you get that confused with a flying man in blue tights and a red cape?

Just wondering, comments would be appreciated.

Black Mass Reverend
09-05-2011, 05:14 AM

kinda bored and cant sleep. then this popped into my head and i started thinking about it. Then i started to wonder...whos really that surprised to see a bird to the point where they have to exclaim it out loud? also how do you get that confused with a flying man in blue tights and a red cape?

The hell if I know. Who the hell thought it was a good idea for him to fly around in red underpants?! So glad they're dropping that from the costume in the new film.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Hasnt been a good Superman film since Superman 2 so im not looking forward to this film AT ALL. If it surprises me then excellent but i think it will be as poor as the last one.

The Smallville series is quite good though im only on season 2 but they guy who plays Lex is excellent

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 05:58 AM

Its Little Jimmy!
Its all a conspiracy!

Terminus
09-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Maybe they think it's just a big ass bird?

Beutiful Chaos
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I hate superman.

Dameduse823
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
The hell if I know. Who the hell thought it was a good idea for him to fly around in red underpants?! So glad they're dropping that from the costume in the new film.

Oh god their making another? The last one sucked so badly!

The superman/batman annimated movies they've come out with lately have been great but every real life superman movie has sucked

Black Mass Reverend
09-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Christopher Nolan is writing it & Zack Snyder is directing, so I'm not too worried. I'm happy with the guy they cast too.

helmsley
09-07-2011, 09:16 PM
and red and blue is also the color for spiderman and captain america...................... a little patriotism right LOL