PDA

View Full Version : angle strikes again update

pauadrian
09-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Angle tweeted the following last night: "Impact Wrestling is about connecting w/ fans. Wwe is not same but I Love Vince Mcmahon always Will. GOD ..." Angle went back on the war path last night with the following: "Hulk Hogan should Be #1 on Wwe top 50. Hello?"

Rich Cranium
09-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Shouldn't he be focusing on making the Olympic team rather than worrying about asinine BS?

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Can we PLEASE put these kind of threads to rest already? If not, then all threads regarding this list should be under one.

Reichwulf
Shouldn't he be focusing on making the Olympic team rather than worrying about asinine BS?

you'd think so wouldn't you.

pauadrian
Can we PLEASE put these kind of threads to rest already? I'm sorry, but all threads regarding this list should be under one.

this isnt about the list its about angle
not knowing what the hell to say

shambo2k9
09-04-2011, 12:13 PM
to much beer on a nighttime, at night is when he bitches.... expect another apology in the day sometime after hes sobered up.

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 12:14 PM
to much beer on a nighttime, at night is when he bitches.... expect another apology in the day sometime after hes sobered up.

And yet ANOTHER lashing out.

VanHooliganX
09-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Can we PLEASE put these kind of threads to rest already? If not, then all threads regarding this list should be under one.

That list is really pissing me off now...Who cares about a list of 50 names...seriously

pauadrian
09-04-2011, 12:16 PM
That list is really pissing me off now...Who cares about a list of 50 names...seriously

exactly im just laughing at angle

helmsley
09-04-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/for-the-love-of-god-for-the-love-of-god-please-stop-that-shi-demotivational-poster-1222016924.jpg

enough of this threads....

Russo swerve
09-04-2011, 12:32 PM

Apperantley angle has been studying it for quite some time

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Find me any WWE list that is worthy and creditable

helmsley
09-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Find me any WWE list that is worthy and creditable

ANY LIST from everyone for that matter, everybody has a different point of view so no list will be accurate

AOF666
09-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Obviously the list bothers Angle. Angle thinks of himself to highly.

AlexWorldOrder
09-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Obviously the list bothers Angle. Angle thinks of himself to highly.
Can't blame him.. there's nobody like that man. Without a doubt the best in the world, yea a little crazy, but it all translates in the ring.

helmsley
09-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Can't blame him.. there's nobody like that man. Without a doubt the best in the world, yea a little crazy, but it all translates in the ring.

not anymore, he is old and his matches are not 50% as good as they were

Y2Jryder
09-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Kurt is gettin' crazy when he is with impact wrestling

Murphdogg4
09-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Kurt may tweet some stupid things, doesn't take away from the fact that he's probably the most driven worker in the business today, whose passion sometimes get's him in trouble. Not to mention he once won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. Oh it's true.

helmsley
09-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Kurt may tweet some stupid things, doesn't take away from the fact that he's probably the most driven worker in the business today, whose passion sometimes get's him in trouble. Not to mention he once won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. Oh it's true.

its DAMN true

Krysys
09-04-2011, 02:09 PM

Seriously? This happened 15 years ago! That does not make him the best in todays world

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 03:16 PM
not anymore, he is old and his matches are not 50% as good as they were

So what,he's still better than Cena.It must be embarrassing for WWE marks that John Cena is a multiple time champion

evilgenius780
09-04-2011, 03:38 PM
So what,he's still better than Cena.It must be embarrassing for WWE marks that John Cena is a multiple time champion

I'm sure if WWE ever gets bored of him, and releases him..he will be a multiple time TNA Champion too.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm sure if WWE ever gets bored of him, and releases him..he will be a multiple time TNA Champion too.

WWE bored of Cena? Never1 He's the biggest money maker WWE has right now!

pauadrian
09-04-2011, 05:30 PM
WWE bored of Cena? Never1 He's the biggest money maker WWE has right now!

HOGAN nuff said

FLWWEFan
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Kurt indeed might've struck again, another DUI that is....

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0904/543878/kurt-angle/

I guess wrestling in TNA drives some to drinking.

Iron Ape
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Kurt indeed might've struck again, another DUI that is....

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0904/543878/kurt-angle/

I guess wrestling in TNA drives some to drinking.

If this is true, I'm sure Kurt's version of the events will be rather fantastical.

wwe=awesome
09-04-2011, 06:27 PM
i really wish kurt would've stayed with the wwe, he was like my favorite wrestler and he could've had so many more memorable mania match's, imagine taker vs angle at mania, that would've been HUGE and their are so many more great matches that could've happened but he decided to go to the unimportant and shitty company known as tna. come back kurt

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 06:46 PM
If this is true, I'm sure Kurt's version of the events will be rather fantastical.

kurts going on a bad road, idk how he expects to preform for the Olympics :(

BlazersDozen
09-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Don't worry guys...its just a Russo swerve!

Rich Cranium
09-04-2011, 07:56 PM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/angledwi123/1.jpg

helmsley
09-04-2011, 08:00 PM
DAMN, is every tna world heavyweight champion under the influence???

jeff hardy lost his title because he was so fucked up he couldnt compete and now the actual whc is busted driving drunk: bad publicity for TNA

if that were to happen wwe they would give him the RVD treatment

Rich Cranium
09-04-2011, 08:04 PM
DAMN, is every tna world heavyweight champion under the influence???

jeff hardy lost his title because he was so fucked up he couldnt compete and now the actual whc is busted driving drunk: bad publicity for TNA

if that were to happen wwe they would give him the RVD treatment

Maybe Sting should be champ as I think he is pretty much straight edge.

helmsley
09-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe Sting should be champ as I think he is pretty much straight edge.

the ONLY one in tna lol, but i agree i think sting should be the champion, or aj styles, he never had any kind of problems

CobraNightviper
09-04-2011, 10:09 PM
So does that mean Angle violated his probation and if so who thinks he will go to jail?or will they give him the Jeff Hardy treatment.

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 10:14 PM
So does that mean Angle violated his probation and if so who thinks he will go to jail?or will they give him the Jeff Hardy treatment.

he will prob get off free and show up for tna related stuff. Maybe even sign some autograph pics of the mug shoot, and tweet how he was wrongfully accused.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 10:28 PM
so kurt comes out scot-free but matt hardy gets fired? wow tna!

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 10:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61A1dK9GXnI

maar13
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM

And you are just a TNA mark. Is Angle better wrestler than Cena? Yes he is but like evilgenoius780 pointed out if Cena for some reason left WWE he will be a multiple time TNA champion and you would be kissing up to him like there is no tomorrow.

Also, come on kids, probably is just trying to vent, he is probably frustrated because of the pressure for the Olympic team and twitter might be the only way he can vent.

Too bad to hear about his DUI, probably the same reason, I think this might hurt his chances but I hope it doesn't.

maar13
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM

I know it is a double standard and that the World is not fair, but that is the way it is, Kurt is their World Champion and Matt was suspended already and with no real value to TNA since Jeff was also out.

Also, Kurt has never talked bad TNA or its management (and he shouldn't, he gets away with everything) and Matt Hardy did with out even a year with them, so Matt was pretty much screwed since his suspension, it was just a matter of time.

jethro
09-04-2011, 11:17 PM
TNA should discipline their workers.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 11:20 PM
I know it is a double standard and that the World is not fear, but that is the way it is, Kurt is their World Champion and Matt was suspended already and with no real value to TNA since Jeff was also out.

Also, Kurt has never talked bad TNA or its management (and he shouldn't, he gets away with everything) and Matt Hardy did with out even a year with them, so Matt was pretty much screwed since his suspension, it was just a matter of time.
that's right i forgot about that, shows how much i care about matt hardy

yes they should

maar13
09-04-2011, 11:36 PM

Yes but unfortunately I think inside TNA, there is the believe that since they have put so much weight on these people that they can't do nothing about it.

I think they are shaking right now as what to do with this or if they need to anything at all.

If they look deep, they should not be afraid to discipline anyone, they at the exact position in ratings that they were before Angle and hardy and everyone else, it will also hep elevate someone, who ever that might be and make an example out f someone like Kurt saying "Even if you are our best, you need to act properly because you are our best".

Yes we all make mistakes, but in the end you can screw up so much before really making it blow in your face like what happened with Jeff.

I know it seems like I am contradicting my comment before, but is not, why? because of the believe of protection I mentioned here and the double standard I mentioned before. They probably thought hat firing Hardy could even at some point deliver a message to the locker room but Matt was not that ahead of the totem pole and probably won't be missed that much but it should bring Dixie nightmares to even piss Angle off and too make him want to leave for real.

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 12:41 AM

If the state he was arrested in for the first offense and the state for the second offense share resources and since probation means you must obey all laws in any jurisdiction, then yes, he could be jailed if the charges stick.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Angle got off with a slap on the wrist when he faced similar charges for a March 25 incident in Grand Forks, N.D. However, that arrest could come back into play, as he was sentenced to a year of probation and a 10-day jail sentence that was suspended. A judge ruled that he could not be charged with DUI at the time because he was not actually driving when police found his car pulled over in the median of a highway.

cymru96123
09-05-2011, 01:44 AM
At this years olympics games there shall be a new event. First competitor to get arrested for DWI wins. Angle vs Helms vs Riley vs M.Hardy vs J.Hardy.