PDA

View Full Version : Motha Licka - Heel Turn

mrfargo
09-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Well hello internet wrestling world!!!!

This will be the first of hopefully many blogs to come in my motha licka series. If I appear new to this, well I am.

Little history of myself, wrestling fans since I was a wee child. Lived in North Carolina all of my life. Went to wrestling shows at national guard armories and small football stadiums. Met some of the bigger names before the ever became BIGGER NAMES.

With that out of the way, lets start.

HEEL TURN------

We all know whats been happening with C M Punk and Haitch. We all know that kevin nash recieved a text from haitch's cell phone. We all hear C M Punk talking about how the Kliq is getting back together. We also hear him say how either Haitch or Steph texted Nash. Well,I for one, am not buying any of it.

This is all a big swerve. C M Punk has had a huge push recently. We all know he is better as a heel. How many times with Nexus,SES, did we see him take a shot or sacrifice himself to show others his loyality. He is feeding everyone a line of bull.

I feel C M Punk texted Nash,from HHH's cell phone while he was in the office with Stephanie. Whether he or Cena had won the match, Punk gets what he wants. Cena destroyed or Punk being laid out and loosing the belt to del rio.
Thats why he is not mad at Del Rio. Its all in his master plan.

Where do I think this is going? Who Knows! But it makes it all the more interesting that its happening.

pauadrian
09-04-2011, 11:53 AM
thatwould be a great storyline and i think your the first person to say punk
and you give a good reason

mrfargo
09-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I hope so.....he is such a great heel

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Why on earth would he just give up the WWE title like that? Also why would he choose Nash when he could've chosen Colt Cabana or one of his other friends.

mrfargo
09-04-2011, 12:01 PM
to my knowledge, who knows......mabye he wanted too...i mean he is CM PUNK

Russo swerve
09-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Quick question wtf is a motha licka

68wPayne
09-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Quick question wtf is a motha licka

It's from the Old Gregg thing on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcJBs-PoTA

mrfargo
09-04-2011, 12:20 PM
what he said^^^^^^^^

AOF666
09-04-2011, 01:09 PM

This will be the first of hopefully many blogs to come in my motha licka series. If I appear new to this, well I am.

Little history of myself, wrestling fans since I was a wee child. Lived in North Carolina all of my life. Went to wrestling shows at national guard armories and small football stadiums. Met some of the bigger names before the ever became BIGGER NAMES.

HEEL TURN------

We all know whats been happening with C M Punk and Haitch. We all know that kevin nash recieved a text from haitch's cell phone. We all hear C M Punk talking about how the Kliq is getting back together. We also hear him say how either Haitch or Steph texted Nash. Well,I for one, am not buying any of it.

This is all a big swerve. C M Punk has had a huge push recently. We all know he is better as a heel. How many times with Nexus,SES, did we see him take a shot or sacrifice himself to show others his loyality. He is feeding everyone a line of bull.

I feel C M Punk texted Nash,from HHH's cell phone while he was in the office with Stephanie. Whether he or Cena had won the match, Punk gets what he wants. Cena destroyed or Punk being laid out and loosing the belt to del rio.

Where do I think this is going? Who Knows! But it makes it all the more interesting that its happening.

I disagree, I think it was Cena who contacted Nash, not Punk. Let's see Cena in title picture, Punk is not. Cena hit HHH, Haitch did nothing. Nash attack Punk but not Cena during who faces Del Rio first.

Ares91
09-04-2011, 01:22 PM
This is starting to feel more like a stone cold vs the corporation storyline. Heel turn for Hunter at NOC with a win with Nash interfering. Maybe throw in Stephanie McMahon for a return to the McMahon-Helmsley era.

Y2Jryder
09-04-2011, 02:02 PM
This thread is about Punk?

ELNIOJR
09-04-2011, 03:40 PM

HEEL TURN------

You gonna have to forgive me but, you gave me absolutely NO REASON why Punk would do something like that. And he texted Nash FROM HHH cell phone? How? It would make more sense if Cena was the one who texted, but it's not gonna be neither of them...

68wPayne
09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I disagree, I think it was Cena who contacted Nash, not Punk. Let's see Cena in title picture, Punk is not. Cena hit HHH, Haitch did nothing. Nash attack Punk but not Cena during who faces Del Rio first.

While I don't see a full out heel turn for Cena I could see him maybe taking on some more heelish tactics. After all he had no problem facing Rey Mysterio the same night for the title which is something that uber-face Cena shouldn't/wouldn't do IMO

The Brown One
09-04-2011, 08:47 PM
I doubt its either Cena or Punk. But I hope the storyline stays interesting and doesn't fizzle out like that shitty GM one.

Hesterica
09-05-2011, 04:41 AM
Who had the most to gain when Nash attacked Punk? Del Rio.

Who was rumored to be Del Rio's next bodyguard? Nash.

Who was supposed to (kayfabe) replace Vince in handling Raw since he's the VP? John Laurinitis.

So, this could all be a ploy to weaken Triple H's control over the WWE then Laurinitis swoops in with his Champion and muscle.

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 04:52 AM
what he said^^^^^^^^

What the next guy will say VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV...

Not bad idea, but I have faith they can do something a little more interesting whilst Nash finds a cure for clicking

BlazersDozen
09-05-2011, 05:31 AM
I still think its someone they haven't talked at all about since the incident. VKM used Steph to pull it off.

VKM's character NEVER goes away quietly
VKM was SCREAMING for Del Rio to cash in on Punk at MITB
Texting Nash makes it an easy frame job to weasel his way back into his position
VKM hates both Punk & Cena right now hence the "no matter who wins" line in the text

This story is too complex to allow it to be someone that they've all thought it could be for the past month. Its going to be someone not yet mentioned as a suspect...VKM via Steph

captainmoonlight
09-05-2011, 05:52 AM
i've been thinking all along nash/ace/del rio

new corporation, new members

much better than triple h, stephe and/or nWo

still use Nwo music without the nWo bit in it

alexrules01
09-05-2011, 08:57 AM
It was Chris Jericho!

sincara
09-05-2011, 09:55 AM
punk needs to stay face now creative put so much work in to making him a major face why just ruin that by making him heel again

Daddyj1
09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I still say the NWO is coming back. Only they are going to be DX colors the GREEN AND BLACK. If done right it'll be awesome as hell!!