PDA

View Full Version : I lied

pauadrian
09-04-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm Waiting for that one day when Eddie Guerrero Comes back and says to the WWE and the fans "You Remember When I Was Dead?........I LIED!!" that would be an epic moment !!! thumbs up if you agree!!

that youtube comment touched my heart and gave me lol moment
how would you react if that were to happen

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I would have less respect for him than Matt Hardy.

helmsley
09-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm Waiting for that one day when Eddie Guerrero Comes back and says to the WWE and the fans "You Remember When I Was Dead?........I LIED!!" that would be an epic moment !!! thumbs up if you agree!!

that youtube comment touched my heart and gave me lol moment
how would you react if that were to happen

i think that is a very stupid and unrespectful idea, please think before you post

AirBourne
09-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Stupid post, waste of time. Disrespectful of Guerrero, why the hell would you ever post this?

RIP E. Guerrero

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 11:49 AM
i think that is a very stupid and unrespectful idea, please think before you post

Absolutely. Do you know how much trauma his death brought upon his fans, friends, fellow wrestlers and family? Did this guy honestly think anyone ,with even a shred of integrity, would welcome him back with open arms after pulling such an irresponsible stunt?

pauadrian
Stupid post, waste of time. Disrespectful of Guerrero, why the hell would you ever post this?

RIP E. Guerrero

alright i will send a mod to close it

zapphoman
hmmmmm no. just like K2Jelly said...I would probably lose alot of respect for him and I don't want that to happen.