PDA

View Full Version : Scotland were robbed!

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Did anybody see the Scotland vs Czech Republic game?What a load of B$%##&#**.You would think that countries like Scotland and Ireland who would bring massive fan bases to an International tournament would get some benefits,but sadly not.

I have a memory of Scottish and Irish sports supporters:

I remember when the British and Irish Lions toured here in 2009,the vibe in the pubs and bars was awesome when their fans came to Pretoria.Even the night after the game,some of the players came and watched the Confederations Cup final where my friends and I were watching,Tomyy Bowe was pissed,very funny,he sat on a folding chair by the door giving everyone high fives,the Irish fans were singing that it felt like St.Patty's day,and we were all pissed off after the Hand of Henry incident,we wanted Ireland with their always happy fans to come,well some did as tour party called Team 33,and as expected they had a blast.

Im sure when Qatar host the World Cup,no British teams will qualify,as FIFA tries to limit the amount of foreign fans that visit a very cramped up country,although by then,all the british teams might be rubbish,and England might only have 27 English players in the Premier League.

VanHooliganX
09-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Did anybody see the Scotland vs Czech Republic game?What a load of B$%##&#**.You would think that countries like Scotland and Ireland who would bring massive fan bases to an International tournament would get some benefits,but sadly not.

I have a memory of Scottish and Irish sports supporters:

I remember when the British and Irish Lions toured here in 2009,the vibe in the pubs and bars was awesome when their fans came to Pretoria.Even the night after the game,some of the players came and watched the Confederations Cup final where my friends and I were watching,Tomyy Bowe was pissed,very funny,he sat on a folding chair by the door giving everyone high fives,the Irish fans were singing that it felt like St.Patty's day,and we were all pissed off after the Hand of Henry incident,we wanted Ireland with their always happy fans to come,well some did as tour party called Team 33,and as expected they had a blast.

Im sure when Qatar host the World Cup,no British teams will qualify,as FIFA tries to limit the amount of foreign fans that visit a very cramped up country,although by then,all the british teams might be rubbish,and England might only have 27 English players in the Premier League.

You were doing okay until you made that prediction :)

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 04:24 AM

Sorry,in 2022,this will happen:

sorry,England,coached by Massimiliano Allegri will qualify! Allegri will replace the sacked Gary Neville,who would have failed to qualify for the 24 team Euro 2020,after losing a must win home tie to group winners Kosovo,leaving England in third place behind group winners Kosovo and Guus Hiddink's San Marino.In his tenure as England coach,Gary Neville picks no Liverpool players for his England team,which is captained by Brooklyn Beckham who plays along side Michael Carrick in midfield,despite public pressure that Carrick is too old,which Neville scuffs profusely!

Meanwhile,elsewhere, FIFA Presidant Michele Platini orders his UEFA counterpart Gennaro Gattuso to scrap the Champions League,as all four semi-finalists are from England.The tournament is ultimately won by Pep Guardiola's Manchester United,who defeat Jose Mourinho's Manchester City in the final.The other semi-fnialists are Ian Holloway's Leeds United who are owned by the Shiek of Bahrain,and Chelsea who are coached by Roman Abramovich,who replaces the previously sacked Diego Maradona.

Ultimately,the 2022 World Cup is won by Italy,who's squad is hit by a match-fixing scandal that sees AS Roma stripped of their scudetto,Juventus relegated to non-league football,AC Milan thrown out of Europe only to be readmitted as a request by Italian Prime Minister Barbara Berlusconi,Inter get awarded the Italian League and Cup,and Italy losses its 2nd champions League spot to The Faroe Islands.

Barcelona win all 38 league games,finishing 50 points ahead of third place Barcelona B

Cristiano Ronaldo signs for LA Galaxy,earning $50 million per annum

FIFA World Cup 2030 is awarded to Luxembourg.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-04-2011, 05:00 AM
I think Scotland were robbed, the penalty for the Czech's was a dive, but the Scottish claim was just as fickle.

To be fair, I wouldn't have given either, but it should have been 2-1.

VanHooliganX
09-04-2011, 05:15 AM

sorry,England,coached by Massimiliano Allegri will qualify! Allegri will replace the sacked Gary Neville,who would have failed to qualify for the 24 team Euro 2020,after losing a must win home tie to group winners Kosovo,leaving England in third place behind group winners Kosovo and Guus Hiddink's San Marino.In his tenure as England coach,Gary Neville picks no Liverpool players for his England team,which is captained by Brooklyn Beckham who plays along side Michael Carrick in midfield,despite public pressure that Carrick is too old,which Neville scuffs profusely!

Meanwhile,elsewhere, FIFA Presidant Michele Platini orders his UEFA counterpart Gennaro Gattuso to scrap the Champions League,as all four semi-finalists are from England.The tournament is ultimately won by Pep Guardiola's Manchester United,who defeat Jose Mourinho's Manchester City in the final.The other semi-fnialists are Ian Holloway's Leeds United who are owned by the Shiek of Bahrain,and Chelsea who are coached by Roman Abramovich,who replaces the previously sacked Diego Maradona.

Ultimately,the 2022 World Cup is won by Italy,who's squad is hit by a match-fixing scandal that sees AS Roma stripped of their scudetto,Juventus relegated to non-league football,AC Milan thrown out of Europe only to be readmitted as a request by Italian Prime Minister Barbara Berlusconi,Inter get awarded the Italian League and Cup,and Italy losses its 2nd champions League spot to The Faroe Islands.

Barcelona win all 38 league games,finishing 50 points ahead of third place Barcelona B

You forgot to mention Wigan won the double of League and FA cup 3 years running.

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 07:08 AM
You forgot to mention Wigan won the double of League and FA cup 3 years running.

that would be unrealistic,nobody would believe that.

Also in 2022,In the final of the T20 World Cup,In the final versus South Africa,England will field a team comprising of eleven South African born cricketers........................................ .....................................and win by 1 run as South Africa needing 3 to win off the last over lose 5 wickets,3 being run outs,South African coaches Allan Donald and Lance Klusener announce to the world press that there is no such thing as choking and that they can't imagine what experiencing such chaos would have been like in person.

*Australia field an U/19 team in the Ashes as it clashes with the IPL

CGBigMan
09-04-2011, 07:12 AM
I was pretty annoyed
Apparantly the ref told Berra to fuck off more thsn once
the only good that came of this was the 1 point i got in my predictions league

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Scotland's coach sais that the Dutch ref should be demoted,too late.

Hopefully the Scottish fans don't force a ref into retirement like Chelsea fans do

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Scotland's coach sais that the Dutch ref should be demoted,too late.

Hopefully the Scottish fans don't force a ref into retirement like Chelsea fans do

the-rocks-stunner
09-04-2011, 07:26 AM
*2009 Thierry Henry robbed Ireland of world cup glory
*2011 Dutch referee Kevin Blom costs Scotland Euro 2012 glory

and thats why you have to beat shit teams no point in drawing with lithuania back in sept 2010 beat the shit teams draw/win the odd one with the good teams thats how you qualify

the-rocks-stunner
09-04-2011, 07:42 AM
thats why ireland have to beat
1. Armenia (really shit)
2. Andorra (pub teams in ireland are better than them) to qualify

northern ireland if they beat estonia twice... they'll have a great chance (draw with italy and they will almost definitely finish 2nd)

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Nobody cares.

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Nobody cares.

ah,one of those clowns who beleives the Champions League is bigger than the World Cup!

Androo
09-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Nobody cares.

I care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkYiCdn834&feature=related

Automatic
09-04-2011, 01:43 PM

You know, it's not that bad of a prediction, besides the prediction that all the English teams are rubbish.

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 03:04 PM
I care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkYiCdn834&feature=related

So do I,sadly you get a few idiots who have been brainwashed by marketing companies into believing that certain domestic leagues or the Champions League are bigger than the world cup or the honour of playing for your country!

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 06:09 AM
ah,one of those clowns who beleives the Champions League is bigger than the World Cup!

Dudes American maybe thats why he dosent care lol

Tommy Thunder
09-05-2011, 06:12 AM

Haha!! Great read!!

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 06:18 AM
You know, it's not that bad of a prediction, besides the prediction that all the English teams are rubbish.

Well 2022 is nearly 10 years away
So all youth players of today we'll be there assuming they still play and don't get worse or terrible injuries.
Our youth teams are pretty good and highly ranked and 1 of our Under X teams won the championship which is promising.

So assuming most of them continue to become better, we'll have people better than Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand who clogg up a spot in our main 11.

Kenny_Penfold
09-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Realistically, Scotland are shit and were lucky not to concede a penalty anyway. If you look at Adam, he raked his studs down a kid's leg and that should've been a pen. You also know that you can't stick your leg out and give the flimsy opposition the chance to go down because they'll take it. Whether he was touched or not, he was given the chance to go down. It was the faintest of touches on Miller (I think it was him) at the end and didn't merit a pen. Clutching at straws if you think that was a pen and you can't deny Adam was lucky.

CGBigMan
09-05-2011, 10:15 AM
I think the basis was that there penalty was crap and ours was more merited
they got it so why didnt we
i wouldnt have gave either tbh

Kenny_Penfold
09-05-2011, 10:18 AM
I think the basis was that there penalty was crap and ours was more merited
they got it so why didnt we
i wouldnt have gave either tbh

I agree but Adam's was a pen wasn't it? It must be, surely. Plus if the ref's already given one, he ain't going to give another straightaway.

Automatic
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Well 2022 is nearly 10 years away
So all youth players of today we'll be there assuming they still play and don't get worse or terrible injuries.
Our youth teams are pretty good and highly ranked and 1 of our Under X teams won the championship which is promising.

So assuming most of them continue to become better, we'll have people better than Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand who clogg up a spot in our main 11.

The talent is not the main problem. The problem is that English teams rather get expensive foreigners that to let the own talent shine through. It's really hard for an English talent to make it to the first team.

Rich Cranium
09-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Scotland was robbed? I am calling

http://www.studiobriefing.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Scotland-Yard.jpg

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Scotland was robbed? I am calling

http://www.studiobriefing.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Scotland-Yard.jpg

Call for Inspector Dim of the yard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnyLJyda--8

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 01:49 PM
The talent is not the main problem. The problem is that English teams rather get expensive foreigners that to let the own talent shine through. It's really hard for an English talent to make it to the first team.

Ah I thought you meant internationally. Yeah I can see what you mean. I know Man City have quite a few englishmen left in there big squad but I could see us buying more foreigners in the future.

Juvenile Junkie
09-06-2011, 04:25 AM

sadly,they are the only 1's who don't see it that way

Juvenile Junkie
09-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Haha!! Great read!!

which part?

Juvenile Junkie
09-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Realistically, Scotland are shit

like all footballing nations who haven't won a trophy since the seventies...........