PDA

View Full Version : TNA and Age and Random thoughts.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Lots of complaining or bitc---- over age, in TNA.... Really don't get it????

Here lets compare if you want....
The oldest guy on the active roster is Sting who is 52....
You have your handful or 2 hands full of 40 year olds... Jerry Lynn, RVD, Bully Ray, Scott Stenier, Kurt Angle, Kid Kash, DeVon, Jeff Jarrett.....
Then you have 28 to 30 guys who are in their early 20s to their 30s..... most if not a great majority of them never wrestled in the WWE....

Then you have Hogan and Flair who is pretty much retired or semi-retired... Only competing when they want..

The the Knockouts only 2 are in their 40s Tara and Jackie... then the rest range in age 20 to 32...

People say that it a retirement home for former WWE wrestlers... 19 or 20 guys have rarely or never ever wrestled in the WWE.... then want to say the Knockouts is all former Divas.. 5 never was in the WWE... 3 never did get called up to the main roster. Leaving 5 that was Divas...

thought I would break that down.....

Rich Cranium
09-03-2011, 11:40 AM
But it seems as if Sting, Hogan, and Flair open the show and are the topic throughout. That's what I have noticed anyway.

TheRockerGother
09-03-2011, 12:07 PM
I just wish people stopped complaining and try to enjoy the show as it is if not why are you even watching it in the first place.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 12:46 PM
I just wish people stopped complaining and try to enjoy the show as it is if not why are you even watching it in the first place.

I think that the thing people can't enjoy a product they find it easier to complain and rant then to enjoy a product... I find it funny in a way when people say one thing then do the other....
As I have said many times before enjoy or try to enjoy the product...

Russo swerve
09-03-2011, 12:51 PM

Nothin better to watch on a thursday night. But next thursday the nf season kicks off so I wont be watching tna at all.

monctonvike
09-03-2011, 01:11 PM
I watch TNA every week, some weeks are better than others. Sometimes the stories are dumb or matches don't end the way I would have booked it so to speak. Most weeks I get to see some the best pro wrestlers in the world preform on TV in some pretty good, or outright awsome matches. I wish there was less talking, but I can say I don't mind most of it. I am usually entertained. I could copy and paste this and substitute tna with wwe and feel the exact same way. I love them both and I am always gonna watch both.

Some people don't get the angle heel turn. I am of the belief that Hogan and Angle should never been heels in TNA. Though I get it, don't like it but I do get it. They needed someone to come across as top heel. Angle can do it all so it works. I think he might betray Hogan in the end though imo. Angle is loyal to Hogan and not immortal they have distanced angle from jarret but it makes you question things. Mr Anderson didn't do it as top heel and there are too many top faces.

Looks like fortune is almost done, and with abyss about to defect it looks like immortal will be on its last legs. If Hogan doesn't end up back in the wwe in October or November I could see him feuding with Bischoff over power and control of tna

ELNIOJR
09-03-2011, 01:12 PM
I dont think age is the bigger problem. Here, watch this:

The Self Destruction of TNA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51VzeiRdGg&feature=related

AJ Styles speaks the Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY4SFsV5BwM&feature=related

Bonus Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDcpI2RKjvA

el gabo
09-03-2011, 01:21 PM
As it has been said a million times before, it's great to have veterans on your roster BUUUUUUTTTT, when you have AMAZING talents like Joe, Styles, Daniels and many more, why showcase older guys that:

1. Can't go anymore. Let's face, the crowd can yell "You still got it!" to Sting, but he really doesn't.
2. Take up most of your payroll and has been PROVEN to not raise your ratings.

Not saying to get rid of every vet, but scale back on their TV time. WCW should have taught a lesson.

Automatic
09-03-2011, 01:36 PM
It's because the older guys are so primarily featured on TNA TV.

tnafanwwehater
09-03-2011, 01:36 PM
u know what i find amazin. WWe remakes the nwo and its the greatest thing ever. tna makes it and its wack and stupid lol. shows how biased some fans are.

tnafanwwehater
09-03-2011, 01:42 PM
It's because the older guys are so primarily featured on TNA TV.

lets face it. young guys dont draw. and at the end iits about drawing not whos younger or older.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 01:42 PM
u know what i find amazin. WWe remakes the nwo and its the greatest thing ever. tna makes it and its wack and stupid lol. shows how biased some fans are.

I don't want to see the NWO in 2011.

WWE- handles ok but then they find a reason to break them up by being buried.
TNA- Too much stables.

Automatic
09-03-2011, 01:44 PM

Lawl, they haven't remaked the NWO. Nash only has the music and they are showing some clips of the past.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 01:45 PM
lets face it. young guys dont draw. and at the end iits about drawing not whos younger or older.

Right here is where you are wrong.

The young guys must have potential to shine and if the chance is not given then of course they aren't going to draw but TNA still focuses on the star power that gave them the same ratings for years. All this star power and ratings aren't going higher.

If the young guys grow on TV and say "Hey this is the new star and the future" then maybe people will tune in.

Dubs
09-03-2011, 01:46 PM

This is true.

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 01:47 PM
tnafanwwehater

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM
This is true.

No shit, Sherlock.

I just explained it.

Dubs
09-03-2011, 01:50 PM
No shit, Sherlock.

I just explained it.

So that means i'm suppose to agree with it?

Automatic
09-03-2011, 01:50 PM

Well, TNA needs to develop some young guys that can draw, they can't rely on the old stars from the past, if that continues TNA will fold in 10 year.
I'd rather have the older guys in a supportive role, but that's not the case. I hope it will change soon.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 01:52 PM
So that means i'm suppose to agree with it?

Look.

There are young guys in the back that should be on TV more often.

What is more important? The high quality wrestling that every is dying to see and more futures of the company pop up or the old guys that is still living their glory?

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Well, TNA needs to develop some young guys that can draw, they can't rely on the old stars from the past, if that continues TNA will fold in 10 year.
I'd rather have the older guys in a supportive role, but that's not the case. I hope it will change soon.

^^^^^^^^^^

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 02:16 PM
As it has been said a million times before, it's great to have veterans on your roster BUUUUUUTTTT, when you have AMAZING talents like Joe, Styles, Daniels and many more, why showcase older guys that:

1. Can't go anymore. Let's face, the crowd can yell "You still got it!" to Sting, but he really doesn't.
2. Take up most of your payroll and has been PROVEN to not raise your ratings.

Not saying to get rid of every vet, but scale back on their TV time. WCW should have taught a lesson.

Comparing WCW and TNA are 2 very different things... Another thing I don't get...
Sure several former WCW employees works for TNA.... But as to then they had real power.... not just creative story-line power!!!

Dubs
09-03-2011, 02:16 PM

To be fair, TNA has been building up stars like Crimson, Gunner, Bobby Rhoode, and even Austin Aries but you are right. However, TNA needs the vets like Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle and Sting as they are draws and a household name. Just like how WWE brought The Rock back to help with the starpower of Wrestlemaina(sorry to be that guy who compares TNA to WWE but it suits my point. ;)). It goes down to adding starpower on your roster no matter how young or old they are.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 02:21 PM
To be fair, TNA has been building up stars like Crimson, Gunner, Bobby Rhoode, and even Austin Aries but you are right. However, TNA needs the vets like Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle and Sting as they are draws and a household name. Just like how WWE brought The Rock back to help with the starpower of Wrestlemaina(sorry to be that guy who compares TNA to WWE but it suits my point. ;)). It goes down to adding starpower on your roster no matter how young or old they are.

The issue lies there.

Of course they are legends and no one will take that away from them but even legends know when to give the spotlight to the future. Managerial services or backstage service would be fine.

Black Mass Reverend
09-03-2011, 02:28 PM
I think that the thing people can't enjoy a product they find it easier to complain and rant then to enjoy a product... I find it funny in a way when people say one thing then do the other....
As I have said many times before enjoy or try to enjoy the product...

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here so you can see where some of us are coming from, seeing as how some of you are having trouble understanding why we won't watch TNA or feel the need to bitch about it.*You guys keep telling us "haters" to sit back & enjoy the product, but I'll stand firm and say no. Wrestling isn't a real sport. It's a simulated sport, simulated violence. Half of what makes wrestling interesting for me & I think for most of the people watching is the storyline. I'm not going to sit & watch the Expendables just because it has good action scenes, because lets face it... the story sucks! Sure TNA has some good matches, but why should I even care about who's in said matches? If my heart & mind isn't invested in the product, why should my time be?

Automatic
09-03-2011, 02:30 PM

I agree, but TNA's older stars don't draw anymore, so I say, move them away and let the young guys shine. It has been said plenty of times that TNA's ratings haven't risen in 3 years. When Rock came back, every venue was legit sold out, he even made WM 27 the second biggest PPV in WWE history. But thankgod he isn't on RAW every week. He would then lose his draw, as has happened with Hogan and Sting. I still consider Angle a draw, because he is a fulltime TNA employee.
The Hogan/Sting saga is for BFG and what happens after that is a mystery.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 02:30 PM

It true to point... but there a nice mix of talent in TNA new and old go back to post 1 as I mentioned...

Black Mass Reverend
09-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't TNA's ratings remained the same since Hogan & Bischoff showed up?

Dubs
09-03-2011, 02:36 PM
The issue lies there.

Of course they are legends and no one will take that away from them but even legends know when to give the spotlight to the future. Managerial services or backstage service would be fine.

I agree but when vets like Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, and Sting are much more valuable then being a manager or a backstage agent, then they should be able to be the older wrestlers who are showing the younger wrestlers how its done and putting them over every now and then. Like with Crimson and Kurt Angle.

Y2J___Y2J
09-03-2011, 02:43 PM
The thing is Sting is 52 .. Angle is in his forties, Why THE FUCK are they fighting for the title.!! Sting should be retired.. Angle should be putting guys over.. And Hogan and Flair are constantly on tv..
There's no point having a shit load of talent if they are not going to be used

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't TNA's ratings remained the same since Hogan & Bischoff showed up?

Yeap basically in the same range.... between 1.0 to 1.4
1. the network it self Spike isn't a top 20 network.
2. the day of the week, Thursday is a busy night on TV as well as events elsewhere..
3. going back to 2 a change of days could benefit Impact maybe on a Tuesday or Wednesday???
4. maybe it lays deeper then we know.... maybe creatively maybe that one big star that has yet to be made or brought????
5. a secondary show for a wrestling company that is loaded, maybe even live shows or more road shows......

Dubs
09-03-2011, 02:56 PM
I agree, but TNA's older stars don't draw anymore, so I say, move them away and let the young guys shine. It has been said plenty of times that TNA's ratings haven't risen in 3 years. When Rock came back, every venue was legit sold out, he even made WM 27 the second biggest PPV in WWE history. But thankgod he isn't on RAW every week. He would then lose his draw, as has happened with Hogan and Sting. I still consider Angle a draw, because he is a fulltime TNA employee.
The Hogan/Sting saga is for BFG and what happens after that is a mystery.

Not saying TNA vets draw but they are household names that should be able to put the younger guys over. The younger guys could draw but it takes time and years of experience to draw and that's what the IWC fail to realize. If The Rock was to be on Raw every week, the ratings would probably go up because lets face it, hes like the biggest star WWE has ever had.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Not saying TNA vets draw but they are household names that should be able to put the younger guys over. The younger guys could draw but it takes time and years of experience to draw and that's what the IWC fail to realize. If The Rock was to be on Raw every week, the ratings would probably go up because lets face it, hes like the biggest star WWE has ever had.

Only one willing I bet is Sting.

The rest....."I'm GONNA BE CHAMP BROTHER!"

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 02:58 PM

That why most are their the name recognition Angle is known, Sting, is known, Hogan is known, Flair is known, even Hardy is known....

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here so you can see where some of us are coming from, seeing as how some of you are having trouble understanding why we won't watch TNA or feel the need to bitch about it.*You guys keep telling us "haters" to sit back & enjoy the product, but I'll stand firm and say no. Wrestling isn't a real sport. It's a simulated sport, simulated violence. Half of what makes wrestling interesting for me & I think for most of the people watching is the storyline. I'm not going to sit & watch the Expendables just because it has good action scenes, because lets face it... the story sucks! Sure TNA has some good matches, but why should I even care about who's in said matches? If my heart & mind isn't invested in the product, why should my time be?

Basically this.

Black Mass Reverend
09-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Then fuck it. Fire away. Cut out Hogan, Devon, Steiner, Kash, Lynn, & Sting. Keep Bischoff either as an on screen authority figure or have him work behind the scenes strictly off camera (can't have both). Keep Angle, Ray, RVD, Daniels because they can still go. Hire new younger talent for the midcard & elevate who they already have. The boys from Fortune in particular.

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:03 PM

But what do household vets that don't really draw anymore bring to the table? They need to be made relevant again than.
Does TNA advertise a lot and what about media appearances from the talent? You can't really get any new viewers if you don't advertise.

Dubs
09-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Isn't Fortune TNA vets since, well, they were there since the beginning?

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Isn't Fortune TNA vets since, well, they were there since the beginning?

Yeah. Those that were there should be elevated. More with Roode.

Poot-Hair
09-03-2011, 03:05 PM
But it seems as if Sting, Hogan, and Flair open the show and are the topic throughout. That's what I have noticed anyway.
^^^^ this ^^^^ We may have only "a handful or 2 hands full" of older talent but the thing is they get MORE camera time than most everyone else. Steiner doesn't even need to compete anymore and still get's more matches in than somebody like Eric Young or even Christopher Daniels hasn't been used alot lately.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Go off topic sorta....
I think another thing TNA creative writers is strained... correct me if I'm wrong but TNA Impact Wrestling only have creative writers...
They need 3 or 4 guys writing the storys.... Maybe one for each division or so????
Fresh ideas are hard to come by and is proven in both TNA IW and WWE.....

Poot-Hair
09-03-2011, 03:08 PM
But what do household vets that don't really draw anymore bring to the table? They need to be made relevant again than.
Does TNA advertise a lot and what about media appearances from the talent? You can't really get any new viewers if you don't advertise.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this too^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TNA doesn't advertise alot at all. Carter needs to come off her money stash and advertise on monday night raw lol. I'd mark out and pee myself if that happened. But seriously, TNA needs to be getting their tv stars on tv OFTEN and i'm not talkin about "cooking with butane starring fred and gomer" either

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Go off topic sorta....
I think another thing TNA creative writers is strained... correct me if I'm wrong but TNA Impact Wrestling only have creative writers...
They need 3 or 4 guys writing the storys.... Maybe one for each division or so????

Strained? I don't think they are even trying.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:09 PM

Looking as they could give Roode his much deserved push???? If you have seen the matches signed for No Surrender????

Automatic
Go off topic sorta....

I don't get this?

el gabo
The Neverending Story

Dubs
09-03-2011, 03:10 PM

They add starpower to the roster. Just like how Triple H and The Undertaker adds starpower to the WWE roster. I have to say though, Kurt Angle and Sting should not be fighting for the TNA World title but trying to start feuds with younger talent to get them noticed. A Crimson vs Kurt Angle feud or a Sting vs Gunner feud would do wonders.

That's another problem. TNA doesn't do anything to advertise their talent in the media.

Poot-Hair
09-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Go off topic sorta....
they really need a whole other TEAM of writers. Fire Russo, and hire in a bunch of fresh faces. It surely couldn't hurt and maybe have Dreamer work as a booker. He has lots of in ring experience so maybe he would know who to match up

Dubs
09-03-2011, 03:11 PM

I hope Rhoode wins the BFG series. That would be the step in the right direction.

el gabo
09-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Go off topic sorta....

Not an excuse. If you can shell out 100 grand for an INTERVIEWER you can hire decent writers. This goes beyond creative, its widespread throughout the whole company, their business decisions (hiring Snooki), promoting (right in front of WWE headquarters) just simply everything they do is mind boggling.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Strained? I don't think they are even trying.

Strained you have 2 guys writing or trying to fit over 40 to 50 names in a show... Not even books or movies or TV sitcoms have that many characters and that few writers....
TNA writers has 1 to 25 ratio or so.... Which could strain any creative person....

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Not an excuse. If you can shell out 100 grand for an INTERVIEWER you can hire decent writers. This goes beyond creative, its widespread throughout the whole company, their business decisions (hiring Snooki), promoting (right in front of WWE headquarters) just simply everything they do is mind boggling.

Money is mind boggling when you see both companies do the same waste it.....

Dubs
Dixie is cheap.

SilverGhost
I don't get this?

Strained you have 2 guys writing or trying to fit over 40 to 50 names in a show... Not even books or movies or TV sitcoms have that many characters and that few writers....
TNA writers has 1 to 25 ratio or so.... Which could strain any creative person....

>Implying that TNA has alot of writers that are "creative".

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:17 PM
They add starpower to the roster. Just like how Triple H and The Undertaker adds starpower to the WWE roster. I have to say though, Kurt Angle and Sting should not be fighting for the TNA World title but trying to start feuds with younger talent to get them noticed. A Crimson vs Kurt Angle feud or a Sting vs Gunner feud would do wonders.

That's another problem. TNA doesn't do anything to advertise their talent in the media.

Well that's true, but if TNA doesn't advertise and the appearances I see Hogan do are mainly for his name recognition, there is no use for the most of the older vets. The better thing to do, would be to elevate the young, new guys to main event and when they are really established, advertise them heavy.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:18 PM

They do have Hermie Sadler make appearances on John Boy and Billy radio show...I know he plugs Impact Wrestling..

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:19 PM
>Implying that TNA has alot of writers that are "creative".

Saying the writers is out numbered 1 to 25 apparently you must not be big on math.... neither am I...

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
They do have Hermie Sadler make appearances on John Boy and Billy radio show...I know he plugs Impact Wrestling..

Well they need a lot more of that.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Saying the writers is out numbered 1 to 25 apparently you must not be big on math.... neither am I...

So how many writers are there in TNA?

el gabo
09-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Money is mind boggling when you see both companies do the same waste it.....

I think WWE is doing a much better job "Wasting" money.

There lies their problem (with us) they think of it more as a business than a sport. They don't feature much wrestling to cater to a wider range of fan base, thus not satisfying everyone.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:25 PM
So how many writers are there in TNA?
2 writers I know of... then over 50 talents wrestlers, knockouts, etc...

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:26 PM

2 writers?!

That is horrible.

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:28 PM

There must be more:|, that's just asking for problems. Or does some of the talent have creative input?

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I think WWE is doing a much better job "Wasting" money.

There lies their problem (with us) they think of it more as a business than a sport. They don't feature much wrestling to cater to a wider range of fan base, thus not satisfying everyone.
Both does a good job a the end of the day.....
Vince don't mind wasting money.... with WBC, XFL, and WWE Films..
Neither does Dixie, Hogan, and cheap advertising..

Black Mass Reverend
09-03-2011, 03:31 PM

There's a big difference between how the WWE & TNA spend their money, because frankly WWE has the money to spend.

Poot-Hair
09-03-2011, 03:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Total_Nonstop_Action_Wrestling_employees
That should clarify the whole creative writer thing

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:33 PM
There must be more:|, that's just asking for problems. Or does some of the talent have creative input?

2 writers
3 agents
7 Excuitives
13 other who works production and etc...
other then that I think Hogan and Bischoff got creative control over their characters.....

In the WWE they have 2 writers for each show and someone over them as well if I'm not mistaken from last I heard or read...

el gabo
09-03-2011, 03:35 PM

Dear Lord...

XFL was a bust no denying that but, it was a business venture.

I don't think WWE films would still be alive if it didn't make them at least SOME money, although I haven't really enjoyed any of their movies much (except for the Big Show's one.) And every time you bring up WWE into the conversation, it just makes your argument weaker. This is like drug rehab, the first step is admitting you have a problem, which obviously they can't do.

I just hope it doens't become too late for them to rebound and get better.

What will it take Hogan to stay out of Goddamn ring, getting paralyzed?

Plus Sting is a huge fucking Hypocrite, he said he wasn't gonna wrestle into his 50's and steal younger talents spotlight. Rant over... Sorry.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:36 PM
There's a big difference between how the WWE & TNA spend their money, because frankly WWE has the money to spend.

So does TNA or their parent company Panda Energy, but they don't want to waste it.... which could benefit the company in the long run...

K2Jelly
09-03-2011, 03:36 PM

I know Hogan does...

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Dear Lord...

XFL was a bust no denying that but, it was a business venture.

I don't think WWE films would still be alive if it didn't make them at least SOME money, although I haven't really enjoyed any of their movies much (except for the Big Show's one.) And every time you bring up WWE into the conversation, it just makes your argument weaker. This is like drug rehab, the first step is admitting you have a problem, which obviously they can't do.

I just hope it doens't become too late for them to rebound and get better.

What will it take Hogan to stay out of Goddamn ring, getting paralyzed?

Plus Sting is a huge fucking Hypocrite, he said he wasn't gonna wrestle into his 50's and steal younger talents spotlight. Rant over... Sorry.

The thing with WWE films it a reason it all striaght to DVD now as opposed to the 1st 2 or 3 movies made... opening in limited theaters... still they make enough money...

Also have no problem with the WWE.... I'm a wrestling fan at heart..... be it WWE, TNA Impact, ROH, NWA, or etc.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:39 PM
I know Hogan does...

Only for his-self or character...

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:41 PM
2 writers
3 agents
7 Excuitives
13 other who works production and etc...
other then that I think Hogan and Bischoff got creative control over their characters.....

In the WWE they have 2 writers for each show and someone over them as well if I'm not mistaken from last I heard or read...

I know WWE has a lot of writers, it's like a bureaucratic mess there. But TNA must have some other officials with creative input. 2 writers and than some talent with creative freedom is nothing.

el gabo
09-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Fuck it. I'm going back to the 30,000 posts thread.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:46 PM
I know WWE has a lot of writers, it's like a bureaucratic mess there. But TNA must have some other officials with creative input. 2 writers and than some talent with creative freedom is nothing.

2 writers handling a whole show is bullshit.

2 people to focus EVERYTHING. Really? It shows how creative they can be. Especially with Russo.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:50 PM

WWE got 6 creative writers....
12 Producers and agents...
Very big difference.....

As I said TNA need to hire at least a 3rd writer.... maybe ease up the job sorta.... how many books or movies or TV shows do you see 50 to 60 characters, none that I can think of!!!!

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:50 PM

2 people to focus EVERYTHING. Really? It shows how creative they can be. Especially with Russo.

It's baffles me.

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 03:51 PM
It's baffles me.

In my mind, its just Russo writing and the other guy is a "yesman"

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:52 PM
WWE got 6 creative writers....
12 Producers and agents...
Very big difference.....

As I said TNA need to hire at least a 3rd writer.... maybe ease up the job sorta.... how many books or movies or TV shows do you see 50 to 60 characters, none that I can think of!!!!

WWE has at least 10 people involved with creative decisions. But yeah, TNA needs a 3rd writer maybe even a 4th or 5th.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 03:53 PM

There someone a good job..... Hell might can get Russo fired and get someone with a fresh mind hired.... Even though I like Russo, it just he had what he needed elsewhere to be the brain he was!!!!! As oppose to TNA....

Automatic
09-03-2011, 03:54 PM
In my mind, its just Russo writing and the other guy is a "yesman"

Same here.

The_Awesome_One
09-03-2011, 04:46 PM
The thing is with TNA they sign all the older guys who refuse to except their time has past and have massive egos, and refuse to 'job' to the younger guys and tarnish their reputation.

as mentioned earlier Sting is willing, I would say Kurt is also willing but they dont want him to that much since he is the poster boy.

Reichwulf
09-03-2011, 05:25 PM
I dont think age is the bigger problem. Here, watch this:

Agreed .

Peter Kaymakcian
09-03-2011, 05:41 PM

You have your handful or 2 hands full of 40 year olds... Jerry Lynn, RVD, Bully Ray, Scott Stenier, Kurt Angle, Kid Kash, DeVon, Jeff Jarrett.....
Then you have 28 to 30 guys who are in their early 20s to their 30s..... most if not a great majority of them never wrestled in the WWE....

Then you have Hogan and Flair who is pretty much retired or semi-retired... Only competing when they want..

The the Knockouts only 2 are in their 40s Tara and Jackie... then the rest range in age 20 to 32...

People say that it a retirement home for former WWE wrestlers... 19 or 20 guys have rarely or never ever wrestled in the WWE.... then want to say the Knockouts is all former Divas.. 5 never was in the WWE... 3 never did get called up to the main roster. Leaving 5 that was Divas...

1.) 15 out of the 17 TNA World Champions where former WWE/WCW guys who made their name in WCW/WWE.

2.) Tara has been in TNA a little over two years now and has held the Knockouts Championship Four Times

3.) Mickie James hasn't been in TNA a full year and has 2

4.) Winter has 1 TNA Knockout reign

5.) The last seven PPV Title Defenses(not including Destination X as that was an all X-Division PPV) has featured either a guy who got his big break in WCW or a guy who got his big break in WWE

6.) Ever since AJ Styles lost the title to RVD not one TNA Homegrown talent has held the title

7.) The first man to defeat Samoa Joe was Kurt Angle who was an ex-WWE guy

8.) The man to end Samoa Joe's title reign at BFG was Sting an ex-WCW guy

Wow aren't numbers amazing?

Peter Kaymakcian
09-03-2011, 05:43 PM
The thing is with TNA they sign all the older guys who refuse to except their time has past and have massive egos, and refuse to 'job' to the younger guys and tarnish their reputation.

as mentioned earlier Sting is willing, I would say Kurt is also willing but they dont want him to that much since he is the poster boy.

Kurt yes as we've seen with Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Crimson, Matt Morgan, and a couple of others, but TNA just doesn't follow through on the push. Sting is a huge no in my book. In Sting's first four years with the company he went 4-0 at BFG with four TNA title victories.

The Brown One
09-03-2011, 05:46 PM
1.) 15 out of the 17 TNA World Champions where former WWE/WCW guys who made their name in WCW/WWE.

2.) Tara has been in TNA a little over two years now and has held the Knockouts Championship Four Times

3.) Mickie James hasn't been in TNA a full year and has 2

4.) Winter has 1 TNA Knockout reign

5.) The last seven PPV Title Defenses(not including Destination X as that was an all X-Division PPV) has featured either a guy who got his big break in WCW or a guy who got his big break in WWE

6.) Ever since AJ Styles lost the title to RVD not one TNA Homegrown talent has held the title

7.) The first man to defeat Samoa Joe was Kurt Angle who was an ex-WWE guy

8.) The man to end Samoa Joe's title reign at BFG was Sting an ex-WCW guy

And thats why they're failing. They can't just rely on big names to win fans over. They have to do a lot more work first.

monctonvike
09-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Go off topic sorta....

there is like 10 people on tna creative, Hogan and bischoff not being one of them. Although bisch would have to have some input into things as he is the main producer with jason harvey and Kevin Sullivan

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:00 PM

What older guys refusing to give up the spotlight as I said....It only about a half dozen stars over 40.... Then you have 3 guys in their mid 30s going for the World title in the BFG series as well as a guy in his early 40s.....

Sting is doing his thing with Hogan and Flair and that only going to last through Bound For Glory most likely as Hogans contract is up after.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:08 PM
there is like 10 people on tna creative, Hogan and bischoff not being one of them. Although bisch would have to have some input into things as he is the main producer with jason harvey and Kevin Sullivan

But only 2 writers as opposed to WWE with 6 writers.......
a Handful of Producers and agents.... still small compare to the WWE who has at least 2 dozen or more working on the the or with the creative team....

tnafanwwehater
09-03-2011, 10:46 PM

i agree u gotta develop and that takes time. people dont have patience and wanna see the young guy get pushed.

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 11:01 PM
You counted people twice and actually it 5 out of 8 3 never did wrestle for the WWE lengthy amount of time or at all 5 who did...
2.) Tara has been in TNA a little over two years now and has held the Knockouts Championship Four Times what's wrong with that???

3.) Mickie James hasn't been in TNA a full year and has 2 Again what wrong with that as well as her cross-over appeal???

4.) Winter has 1 TNA Knockout reign What wrong with that in the WWE she never was consider a contender....

5.) The last seven PPV Title Defenses(not including Destination X as that was an all X-Division PPV) has featured either a guy who got his big break in WCW or a guy who got his big break in WWE Well so be it lots of faith in name recognition....

6.) Ever since AJ Styles lost the title to RVD not one TNA Homegrown talent has held the title Maybe that creative control there.... most likely Bischoff or Hogan feeding who they think should be champ???

7.) The first man to defeat Samoa Joe was Kurt Angle who was an ex-WWE guy Good choice IMO....

8.) The man to end Samoa Joe's title reign at BFG was Sting an ex-WCW guy Another good choice IMO....

When it comes down to it basically name recognition would you want someone known leading the company or someone not known????

Rich Cranium
09-03-2011, 11:02 PM
When it comes down to it basically name recognition would you want someone known leading the company or someone not known????

Someone known to get you on the map so to speak.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-03-2011, 11:56 PM

Okay so I'll answer the questions first:

1.) I counted guys twice because they were champions on more then one occassion. And the only guy on that list who you could sort of consider not in WWE a lengthy time would be Anderson which is complete bs considering he debuted on Smackdown! in 2005 and was with WWE until 2009.

2.) Considering the Knockouts division was one of TNA's brightest, a lot. Considering it shows a message that we care more about their talent then our own, a lot. Considering four title reigns in two years while Awesome Kong and Gail Kim have a combined 3 when they were TNA's premiere KO in a combined total of three years, a lot.

3.) Cross-over appeal? She's been doing country music as short as her time in TNA. There is no real cross-over appeal. Its not like the Rock and the movie industry or Cena and rap. Also it means that again TNA values WWE talent over their own home grown roster. Honestly girls like Velvet Sky who helped create the KO division should be a little upset considering Mickie can waltz in the door and get that title TWICE in under one year.

4.) She has also been in TNA under one year. This kind of stuff matters. Because you can honestly tell me that Winter in one year has built a better championship reputation then someone like Velvet in three years? With Velvet also being a two time KO Tag Champion? No it sends the wrong message to immediately give these people titles in under one year.

5.) You realize with this so called "name recognition" TNA has yet to pull out of the one's in the ratings department. You realize that TNA is still in the lows one's which they where in when they first moved to prime time and Samoa Joe was their champion. So "name recognition" isn't working at all because most of TNA's fans are real wrestling fans. Meaning their not gonna waste their time with Anderson vs Sting or Sting vs RVD or Anderson vs RVD. They want to see AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe or the Pope vs Samoa Joe in a competitive match. Not some five minute WWE match.

6.) Well then Dixie as president needs to make changes to creative because their plan of putting the title on ex-WCW/WWE World Champ clearly isn't working. Honestly Dixie needs to realize that youth is what Vince used to not only beat the NWA, but also WCW. Just plugging in old veterans does not work.

7.) Good choice? How is that a good choice when this guy has torn through your entire roster in a little over a year span. Then you have someone who was leaving his ex-company injured and not even champion of their third rate show beat this guy who has been running rough shot over not just your roster, but also your own champion. That just sends the wrong message completely to your roster. It makes your roster looks bad, it makes your creative look bad, and hell it made Joe look bad because he lost by tap out. I could understand by pinfall, but by tap out? Come on man.

8.) Yes because the Main Event Mafia hasn't been panned by critics everywhere? MEM is the only arguement I need here because guess what again? It shows the ex-WCW and ex-WWE guys are worth more then our home grown talent. Also how was it a good choice when the rating dipped below the one's for the first time in over a year while Sting was champion? It was such a good decision that the ratings dropped.

When it comes to name recognition its called creating your own names. WWE created Stone Cold, Rock, HHH, Lesnar, Angle, Cena, Orton, Punk, Show, Kane, Undertaker, Micheals, Hart, Hogan, Savage, DiBease, JBL, Batista, and countless others. What did WCW create? Nothing they just took former WWF stars and placed them in the main events over their own homegrown talent? Well weren't they successful because these were name brand guys? No. They actually went bankrupt and lost to the WWF's new homegrown stars. Well geeze I guess no one will make the foolish mistake to think that people in their mid-30s and mid-40s can carry their company.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Okay so I'll answer the questions first:

1.) I counted guys twice because they were champions on more then one occassion. And the only guy on that list who you could sort of consider not in WWE a lengthy time would be Anderson which is complete bs considering he debuted on Smackdown! in 2005 and was with WWE until 2009.

2.) Considering the Knockouts division was one of TNA's brightest, a lot. Considering it shows a message that we care more about their talent then our own, a lot. Considering four title reigns in two years while Awesome Kong and Gail Kim have a combined 3 when they were TNA's premiere KO in a combined total of three years, a lot.

3.) Cross-over appeal? She's been doing country music as short as her time in TNA. There is no real cross-over appeal. Its not like the Rock and the movie industry or Cena and rap. Also it means that again TNA values WWE talent over their own home grown roster. Honestly girls like Velvet Sky who helped create the KO division should be a little upset considering Mickie can waltz in the door and get that title TWICE in under one year.

4.) She has also been in TNA under one year. This kind of stuff matters. Because you can honestly tell me that Winter in one year has built a better championship reputation then someone like Velvet in three years? With Velvet also being a two time KO Tag Champion? No it sends the wrong message to immediately give these people titles in under one year.

5.) You realize with this so called "name recognition" TNA has yet to pull out of the one's in the ratings department. You realize that TNA is still in the lows one's which they where in when they first moved to prime time and Samoa Joe was their champion. So "name recognition" isn't working at all because most of TNA's fans are real wrestling fans. Meaning their not gonna waste their time with Anderson vs Sting or Sting vs RVD or Anderson vs RVD. They want to see AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe or the Pope vs Samoa Joe in a competitive match. Not some five minute WWE match.

6.) Well then Dixie as president needs to make changes to creative because their plan of putting the title on ex-WCW/WWE World Champ clearly isn't working. Honestly Dixie needs to realize that youth is what Vince used to not only beat the NWA, but also WCW. Just plugging in old veterans does not work.

7.) Good choice? How is that a good choice when this guy has torn through your entire roster in a little over a year span. Then you have someone who was leaving his ex-company injured and not even champion of their third rate show beat this guy who has been running rough shot over not just your roster, but also your own champion. That just sends the wrong message completely to your roster. It makes your roster looks bad, it makes your creative look bad, and hell it made Joe look bad because he lost by tap out. I could understand by pinfall, but by tap out? Come on man.

8.) Yes because the Main Event Mafia hasn't been panned by critics everywhere? MEM is the only arguement I need here because guess what again? It shows the ex-WCW and ex-WWE guys are worth more then our home grown talent. Also how was it a good choice when the rating dipped below the one's for the first time in over a year while Sting was champion? It was such a good decision that the ratings dropped.

When it comes to name recognition its called creating your own names. WWE created Stone Cold, Rock, HHH, Lesnar, Angle, Cena, Orton, Punk, Show, Kane, Undertaker, Micheals, Hart, Hogan, Savage, DiBease, JBL, Batista, and countless others. What did WCW create? Nothing they just took former WWF stars and placed them in the main events over their own homegrown talent? Well weren't they successful because these were name brand guys? No. They actually went bankrupt and lost to the WWF's new homegrown stars. Well geeze I guess no one will make the foolish mistake to think that people in their mid-30s and mid-40s can carry their company.

Let me answer this short and sweet it takes time to build a character or have them grow.....
1. you just counted guys twice to make your argument..
2. Stars jump from company to company be it women or men if the oppurtunities there..
3. Yes cross over appeal, I'm sure she got many friends in Nashville, as does Double J, comparing here to Cena which Cena album was nothing but a gimmick... is hilarious...
4. it a chance to either make it or break it and that what they gave Winter..
5. It hard to pull ratings on a TV Channel that isn't in the top 20 or 25 channels.. thus they keeping in or near the same rating number..
6. Raise a good question.. We all know Vince makes the final decisions in the WWE over the title, the Board of Directors in the NWA have to agree who gets the belt their, but who does it the decision making in TNA Impact Wrestling???
7. At the end it was good choices... wasn't it when Angle came they made the jump to Thursday Night Prime Time TV?? As well as Angle was champion many times before he left the WWE..
8. EX talent from else where is name recognition, using household names to get people talking.... and TNA ratings haven't ever droped below 1.0 see...
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2011-ratings/

As for WWE making stars Austin was made in WCW and ECW..... It took 2 to 5 years to build most of them into a Star or place them in the Main Event.... What did WCw create Goldberg, Ric Flair, Sting, Terry Funk, Scott Stenier, Dusty Rhodes, and many others..... The same with TNA creating or building their own stars AJ Styles, Abyss, Robert Roode, Gunner, Crimson, Austin Aries, and so on......

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Let me answer this short and sweet it takes time to build a character or have them grow.....
1. you just counted guys twice to make your argument..
2. Stars jump from company to company be it women or men if the oppurtunities there..
3. Yes cross over appeal, I'm sure she got many friends in Nashville, as does Double J, comparing here to Cena which Cena album was nothing but a gimmick... is hilarious...
4. it a chance to either make it or break it and that what they gave Winter..
5. It hard to pull ratings on a TV Channel that isn't in the top 20 or 25 channels.. thus they keeping in or near the same rating number..
6. Raise a good question.. We all know Vince makes the final decisions in the WWE over the title, the Board of Directors in the NWA have to agree who gets the belt their, but who does it the decision making in TNA Impact Wrestling???
7. At the end it was good choices... wasn't it when Angle came they made the jump to Thursday Night Prime Time TV?? As well as Angle was champion many times before he left the WWE..
8. EX talent from else where is name recognition, using household names to get people talking.... and TNA ratings haven't ever droped below 1.0 see...
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2011-ratings/

As for WWE making stars Austin was made in WCW and ECW..... It took 2 to 5 years to build most of them into a Star or place them in the Main Event.... What did WCw create Goldberg, Ric Flair, Sting, Terry Funk, Scott Stenier, Dusty Rhodes, and many others..... The same with TNA creating or building their own stars AJ Styles, Abyss, Robert Roode, Gunner, Crimson, Austin Aries, and so on......

1.) Are you an idiot or just messing with me? I counted guys twice because get this they won the title more then once. You see the more champions you have the higher the list goes up. The higher the list goes up the higher the percentage can swing in either direction. Now if I were to say only 5/17 former TNA champs where ex-WCW/WWE guys I'd be partially right like a guy whose herpes isn't flaring up would be right in saying he doesn't have herpes.

2.) Yes they do, but TNA unlike WWE seems to push these guys so far up past their own employees it makes their competition look better and makes their own talent look worse. You see when WWE would get people from ECW and WCW they wouldn't immediately place them in title matches. They would make them earn it. Something TNA doesn't do.

3.) You realize her career isn't even that good? Also Cena's gimmick CD has sold more then Mickie's "real" CD.

4.) Two weeks she held onto the title. Your arguement makes no sense. They wanted to make or break the division in two weeks? Well this is TNA.

5.) When Raw was on Spike TV they where still pulling 3s so that argument is invalid. But then again when Raw was on Spike TV the only champion above 35 was HBK who was only I believe 40 at the time. But again nice try.

6.) Since this a thread talking about TNA's creative your argument of TNA's creative isn't as strong as you think. That would be like me arguing why the New York Giants are better then the Philadelphia Eagles by talking about how the Eagles signed all those great players. You see stupid.

7.) Again it sends the wrong message. Also Angle had just lost the world title hadn't competed in wrestling match for four months before that. Fired from WWE in August had his debut match in December.

8.) Just last year that dropped below ones. When they tried to compete with WWE on Monday Nights. Seriously dude if your going to try and debate me you could at least be smart about it.

The Stone Cold gimmick was made in WCW and ECW? Austin never moved past the US title in WCW and only held it for about a month. Austin never held any gold in ECW. Actually the Stone Cold gimmick started in 1997 well after his days in WCW and ECW, but nice try NOT! AJ Styles constantly loses to Bully Ray his record against his 0-3, Gunner got the shit beat out of him by Sting, Austin Aries is still competing in the X-Division which is hardly the world title scene as only AJ Styles, Abyss, and Samoa Joe have held the TNA Championship and X-Division Championship with Abyss only holding the NWA version of the title.

It took WWE a little over a year to create Stone Cold, Rock, and HHH into main eventers. John Cena, their top guy, went from midcarder to main eventer in under a year. How creative pushes people and who they choose to push will decide who is a main eventer or not.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 12:56 AM
The thing is Sting is 52 .. Angle is in his forties, Why THE FUCK are they fighting for the title.!! Sting should be retired.. Angle should be putting guys over.. And Hogan and Flair are constantly on tv..
There's no point having a shit load of talent if they are not going to be used

yeah and Punk is feuding with Grampa Nash in WWE

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 12:58 AM
yeah and Punk is feuding with Grampa Nash in WWE

Don't bad mouth older guys in this thread because according to Collins older guys beating younger guys is good business.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Don't bad mouth older guys in this thread because according to Collins older guys beating younger guys is good business.

not all the time IMO i think that if they can still move and go in the ring and draw, they can be a wrestler like anyone else, but if you're like Nash who's a cash moocher then well he should leave

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 01:02 AM
not all the time IMO i think that if they can still move and go in the ring and draw, they can be a wrestler like anyone else, but if you're like Nash who's a cash moocher then well he should leave

Agreed, but this guy is trying to say a 52 year old Sting over a 29 year old Joe is a good business move

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Agreed, but this guy is trying to say a 52 year old Sting over a 29 year old Joe is a good business move

not really, sting should just be there for the fact that he can put people over and joe should be champion

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 01:06 AM
not really, sting should just be there for the fact that he can put people over and joe should be champion

Again 100% agreed. If, and this is a big if, TNA where to get behind Joe and actually push him he could be there Stone Cold.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Again 100% agreed. If, and this is a big if, TNA where to get behind Joe and actually push him he could be there Stone Cold.

yeah but BiscHogan are the idiots behind creative

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 01:20 AM
yeah but BiscHogan are the idiots behind creative

Don't even get me started on those two. They wasted The Pope, Desmond Wolfe, Awesome Kong, AJ Styles, and plenty of other talent.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 01:21 AM
1.) Are you an idiot or just messing with me? I counted guys twice because get this they won the title more then once. You see the more champions you have the higher the list goes up. The higher the list goes up the higher the percentage can swing in either direction. Now if I were to say only 5/17 former TNA champs where ex-WCW/WWE guys I'd be partially right like a guy whose herpes isn't flaring up would be right in saying he doesn't have herpes.

2.) Yes they do, but TNA unlike WWE seems to push these guys so far up past their own employees it makes their competition look better and makes their own talent look worse. You see when WWE would get people from ECW and WCW they wouldn't immediately place them in title matches. They would make them earn it. Something TNA doesn't do.

3.) You realize her career isn't even that good? Also Cena's gimmick CD has sold more then Mickie's "real" CD.

4.) Two weeks she held onto the title. Your arguement makes no sense. They wanted to make or break the division in two weeks? Well this is TNA.

5.) When Raw was on Spike TV they where still pulling 3s so that argument is invalid. But then again when Raw was on Spike TV the only champion above 35 was HBK who was only I believe 40 at the time. But again nice try.

6.) Since this a thread talking about TNA's creative your argument of TNA's creative isn't as strong as you think. That would be like me arguing why the New York Giants are better then the Philadelphia Eagles by talking about how the Eagles signed all those great players. You see stupid.

7.) Again it sends the wrong message. Also Angle had just lost the world title hadn't competed in wrestling match for four months before that. Fired from WWE in August had his debut match in December.

8.) Just last year that dropped below ones. When they tried to compete with WWE on Monday Nights. Seriously dude if your going to try and debate me you could at least be smart about it.

The Stone Cold gimmick was made in WCW and ECW? Austin never moved past the US title in WCW and only held it for about a month. Austin never held any gold in ECW. Actually the Stone Cold gimmick started in 1997 well after his days in WCW and ECW, but nice try NOT! AJ Styles constantly loses to Bully Ray his record against his 0-3, Gunner got the shit beat out of him by Sting, Austin Aries is still competing in the X-Division which is hardly the world title scene as only AJ Styles, Abyss, and Samoa Joe have held the TNA Championship and X-Division Championship with Abyss only holding the NWA version of the title.

It took WWE a little over a year to create Stone Cold, Rock, and HHH into main eventers. John Cena, their top guy, went from midcarder to main eventer in under a year. How creative pushes people and who they choose to push will decide who is a main eventer or not.

1. you the idiot just for naming guys twice....
2. they could have went elsewhere and gotten a push... Japan or Mexico... see A-Train, MVP, Orlando Jordon and etc...
3. Mickie is talented and it has sold more then Cena gimmick CD....
4. your makes no sense as well..
5. Different time.... Then the channel was rebranding from TNN the Nashville Network which was carried by more cable and satilite providers... Spike has been dropped by many after the WWE left if you didn't know
6. comparing two different things.... sports teams throw around millions of dollars each year... As oppose to hiring creative writers, how many people goes into the field of creative writing each year no less get hired to write for a sitcom or WWE or TNA??? your point is invalid....
7.. Angle left the WWE on his own he wasn't ever fired
(On August 25, 2006, Angle was granted an early release from his WWE contract because of health reasons.[77][78] Angle stated in the Kurt Angle: Champion documentary DVD that he asked for his release from WWE because Angle couldn't take time off and he was working hurt, severely on some occasions. He also states that when he quit, WWE lost their very top talent, as he was at the very top of the payroll)
^ Clevett, Jason. "WWE releases Kurt Angle". SLAM Wrestling!. Retrieved July 14, 2007.
^ "Angle talks about his release". WWE. Retrieved December 23, 2007.
8. 1st you said when Sting was champion now you saying last year.... Correct me if I'm wrong AJ Styles was champion and was feuding with Pope and RVD....

The fact about Austin he was made before the WWE got a hold of him... after the WWE mode him into a Hogan move persona/redneck rebel he became popular... But fact and point is Austin was known way before WWE in WCW and ECW....
AJ Styles he's the face of TNA wins or losses shouldn't matter to him...... Gunner he has several wins over Sting and others.... don't matter what title Aries is being a made a face for a divison... Abyss sure he hadn't held the belt in while but he been their fact and point... same can be for Joe, and they rebuilding him for another run eventually...

As for WWE making Austin a Main eventer he was already that before he left WCW for the most part.. WWE just picked up the scraps throwed out for the dog...
Triple H it took 2 years to build him up... can't forget him losing to Warrior that one time... Cena wasn't nothing for 3 years... after 2005 that all change....
True it all up to creative teams in each company for the most part....

ObscureRessurection
09-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Don't even get me started on those two. They wasted The Pope, Desmond Wolfe, Awesome Kong, AJ Styles, and plenty of other talent.

Desmond Wolfe wasn't able to compete long enough for them to make him a break out star or a dud. I believe he got diagnosed with that aweful hep C.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 01:24 AM

You have little clue how things work do you in wrestling????? It called passing the torch, sometimes it takes longer for some to let go then to grab the torch...

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 01:29 AM

Pope isn't that great IMO, sure he has talent....
Desmond as said he had health issues....
Kong she was pushed....
AJ Styles he been there and done that, he know he's the face of TNA and when they ask him again to carry the company he will.....

ObscureRessurection
09-04-2011, 01:29 AM
You have little clue how things work do you in wrestling????? It called passing the torch, sometimes it takes longer for some to let go then to grab the torch...

Not to stump on any toes but Sting can still go with the young guys. An unlike Hogan an Flair.. It still means something when you beat the guy. Sting has that special ability to job his ass off but still remain relevant to the fans. Ric Flair is still a Wrestling god but he has done a lot to tarnish his rep as of late. Same goes for Hogan an Bischoff. You can throw Vince Russo in there too. I like the fact that there are legends on the roster. They can teach the younger guys a lot of things an they could even teach them how to stay in the WWE or how to get a push if they ever think about leaving. I think the last Impact! I watched the main focus was Sting, Ric Flair, Immortal (I think), Mexican America, Kurt Angle... And I must say that Kurt Angle is not looking very healthy. Somebody needs to help that guy before something ends up happening.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Not to stump on any toes but Sting can still go with the young guys. An unlike Hogan an Flair.. It still means something when you beat the guy. Sting has that special ability to job his ass off but still remain relevant to the fans. Ric Flair is still a Wrestling god but he has done a lot to tarnish his rep as of late. Same goes for Hogan an Bischoff. You can throw Vince Russo in there too. I like the fact that there are legends on the roster. They can teach the younger guys lot of things an they could even teach them how to stay in the WWE or how to get a push if they ever think about leaving. I think the last Impact! I watched the main focus was Sting, Ric Flair, Immortal (I think), Mexican America, Kurt Angle... And I must say that Kurt Angle is not looking very healthy. Somebody needs to help that guy before something ends up happening.

That what I'm telling Slappy Peter Kaymakcian.....
Also that and things are very different from when WWE was on Spike then now with TNA...
Sting can still go with the best new and old talent and he proven he can recreate his character....
Flair on the other hand, is a little bit of everything.... WWE didn't want to pay him the money, and he was wanting more freedom... Thus I think Flair still in the business is no more a slap in the WWE face, saying that retirement can be stuck where the sun don't shine...
Hogan on the other hand is just there for the pay day, but maybe make that one or two big matches as long as it boost his image and ego as well....
Bischoff don't mind him just wish he had more creative control and such...

As for Angle it might be the weight he losing training for the Olympics???

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 02:00 AM
1. you the idiot just for naming guys twice....
2. they could have went elsewhere and gotten a push... Japan or Mexico... see A-Train, MVP, Orlando Jordon and etc...
3. Mickie is talented and it has sold more then Cena gimmick CD....
4. your makes no sense as well..
5. Different time.... Then the channel was rebranding from TNN the Nashville Network which was carried by more cable and satilite providers... Spike has been dropped by many after the WWE left if you didn't know
6. comparing two different things.... sports teams throw around millions of dollars each year... As oppose to hiring creative writers, how many people goes into the field of creative writing each year no less get hired to write for a sitcom or WWE or TNA??? your point is invalid....
7.. Angle left the WWE on his own he wasn't ever fired
(On August 25, 2006, Angle was granted an early release from his WWE contract because of health reasons.[77][78] Angle stated in the Kurt Angle: Champion documentary DVD that he asked for his release from WWE because Angle couldn't take time off and he was working hurt, severely on some occasions. He also states that when he quit, WWE lost their very top talent, as he was at the very top of the payroll)
^ Clevett, Jason. "WWE releases Kurt Angle". SLAM Wrestling!. Retrieved July 14, 2007.
^ "Angle talks about his release". WWE. Retrieved December 23, 2007.
8. 1st you said when Sting was champion now you saying last year.... Correct me if I'm wrong AJ Styles was champion and was feuding with Pope and RVD....

The fact about Austin he was made before the WWE got a hold of him... after the WWE mode him into a Hogan move persona/redneck rebel he became popular... But fact and point is Austin was known way before WWE in WCW and ECW....
AJ Styles he's the face of TNA wins or losses shouldn't matter to him...... Gunner he has several wins over Sting and others.... don't matter what title Aries is being a made a face for a divison... Abyss sure he hadn't held the belt in while but he been their fact and point... same can be for Joe, and they rebuilding him for another run eventually...

As for WWE making Austin a Main eventer he was already that before he left WCW for the most part.. WWE just picked up the scraps throwed out for the dog...
Triple H it took 2 years to build him up... can't forget him losing to Warrior that one time... Cena wasn't nothing for 3 years... after 2005 that all change....
True it all up to creative teams in each company for the most part....

1.) I'll explain this slowly because you sir are retarded. There has been 17 championship changes in the history of the TNA Championship. Which means there has had to be 17 Champions in the history of the TNA Championship. Now just because Sting held the title once doesn't mean he won't count as a future champion towards the 17 championship reigns. So your argument is null and void. In fact I could easily state there has been a total of 7 different champions in the history of TNA with five of those different champions being from WWE and WCW. Also those five who were from WCW and WWE are the only ones to hold the TNA title more then once.

2.) What does going to Japan have to do with anything here? Also in Japan you have to earn your title matches also. Just because you come from an American promotion doesn't guarantee you a title shot. In TNA if you come from WWE, WWF, ECW, or WCW you automatically are entitled to a title shot.

3.) Show me the record sales.

4.) You claimed the put the title on Winter to see if she could help the division or would be a liability to it. She held the title for two weeks before they took it off her.

5.) Raw left Spike TV in 2005 and TNA moved to Spike TV in 2007. So your telling me more then 2.0 audience members left in two years? Now I have a more likely scenario for you which is that people actually enjoyed watching Raw and the WWE as they were pushing the right guys, while people aren't enjoying TNA because they don't enjoy the people they are pushing. Also I got 2.0 from basic math. Raw's lowest average is approximately 3.2 and TNA's highest is about a 1.2. Also average means rounded number together.

6.) No because its the same logic. In argument A we're arguing about whether TNA's creative is good or bad and my stance is that TNA's Creative isn't good while yours is TNA's Creative is good. You then make my points for me. In argument B the Giants fan claims the Eagles aren't that good, while the Eagles fan says they are. So the Giants fan talks about all the great talent the Eagles signed. Which means the Giants fan, just like yourself, has just made the Eagles fans argument for him.

7.) Okay still doesn't change the fact that he hadn't wrestled for four months prior to beating number one contender Abyss and the Samoa Joe. Also he was coming off of injuries before these two victories as health reasons was the reason he quit WWE. Again thanks for adding more ammo to my argument.

8.) You said TNA hadn't dropped below a one since going two hours. I correctly informed you, during RVD's title reign btw way to go name recognition, that they did and even dropped at one point to a .6. Do you want to give up because honestly I'm pretty much owning on every point here. The only point you might have on me is the one about Mickie James' record beating John Cena's.

Austin got over because of the Stone Cold gimmick you idiot. The Stone Cold gimmick was created by Austin and the WWF during the King of the Ring in 1996 due to HHH's push being put on hold due to the Infamous Clique incident at MSG.

AJ is not the face of TNA. If AJ were the face of TNA he'd have more then one TNA World Championship reign.

Gunner got destroyed by Sting when Flair asked Gunner to help him out against Sting. That makes Gunner look weak compared to Sting.

Abyss looks like a panzy now and Joe has been being rebuilt ever since Hogan and Bischoff entered TNA.

Austin was not a main eventer in WCW and was no were near close to that. In fact I bet if the people hear were actually reading this arguement they would laugh in your face and make fun of you for the rest of your life. This is the most ludacris argument I have ever read. Congratulations you just took away Sony's title in less then 15 minutes.

HHH push resumed late 1997 and culminated in a WWF title victory early 1999. That's about a year and a half. Also winning the world title isn't the only way you make it. He made it in early 1998 when he was competing for the WWF title, but do you honestly believe he was going to win the WWF title on his first try?

I said Cena went from a midcard performer to main eventer in a year. This is proven by him wrestling the first match of WM against the Big Show for the US title in 2005(midcard!) and then in 2006 competing for the WWE title at WM against JBL and winning it. Thus showing someone who is actually pushed can jump from midcard to main eventer in under a year. Batista was less then nine months as his push began around Survivor Series when he was seen eying the World Heavyweight Championship. Kane won his first WWF title in eight months with the company because they decided to push him.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 02:02 AM
That what I'm telling Slappy Peter Kaymakcian.....
Also that and things are very different from when WWE was on Spike then now with TNA...
Sting can still go with the best new and old talent and he proven he can recreate his character....
Flair on the other hand, is a little bit of everything.... WWE didn't want to pay him the money, and he was wanting more freedom... Thus I think Flair still in the business is no more a slap in the WWE face, saying that retirement can be stuck where the sun don't shine...
Hogan on the other hand is just there for the pay day, but maybe make that one or two big matches as long as it boost his image and ego as well....
Bischoff don't mind him just wish he had more creative control and such...

As for Angle it might be the weight he losing training for the Olympics???

Sting is old and slow and should be retired. This was shown in 2008 when he botched the ending to his and Samoa Joe's match. Joe was supposed to hit the Muscle Buster on Sting, but Sting misplayed the move so Joe had to improvise and make Sting tap.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Pope isn't that great IMO, sure he has talent....
Desmond as said he had health issues....
Kong she was pushed....
AJ Styles he been there and done that, he know he's the face of TNA and when they ask him again to carry the company he will.....

Kong was pushed before Hogan and Bischoff got there. She was fired after they were there for two weeks.

Styles has held the main title once, I don't count the NWA titles. Please stop embarassing yourself because no one with a business sense wouldn't put their main belt on the face of their company just once. Stop it, just stop it.

Desmond was losing left and right before his Hep C. Your telling me Hogan and Bischoff knew he was going to have Hep C and that's why they didn't push him?

Pope isn't that great he's just talented. Tom Brady isn't that great he's just an amazing QB.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 02:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CGkz6CiDqi0

here we can probably shut up

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:21 AM
1.) I'll explain this slowly because you sir are retarded. There has been 17 championship changes in the history of the TNA Championship. Which means there has had to be 17 Champions in the history of the TNA Championship. Now just because Sting held the title once doesn't mean he won't count as a future champion towards the 17 championship reigns. So your argument is null and void. In fact I could easily state there has been a total of 7 different champions in the history of TNA with five of those different champions being from WWE and WCW. Also those five who were from WCW and WWE are the only ones to hold the TNA title more then once.

2.) What does going to Japan have to do with anything here? Also in Japan you have to earn your title matches also. Just because you come from an American promotion doesn't guarantee you a title shot. In TNA if you come from WWE, WWF, ECW, or WCW you automatically are entitled to a title shot.

3.) Show me the record sales.

4.) You claimed the put the title on Winter to see if she could help the division or would be a liability to it. She held the title for two weeks before they took it off her.

5.) Raw left Spike TV in 2005 and TNA moved to Spike TV in 2007. So your telling me more then 2.0 audience members left in two years? Now I have a more likely scenario for you which is that people actually enjoyed watching Raw and the WWE as they were pushing the right guys, while people aren't enjoying TNA because they don't enjoy the people they are pushing. Also I got 2.0 from basic math. Raw's lowest average is approximately 3.2 and TNA's highest is about a 1.2. Also average means rounded number together.

6.) No because its the same logic. In argument A we're arguing about whether TNA's creative is good or bad and my stance is that TNA's Creative isn't good while yours is TNA's Creative is good. You then make my points for me. In argument B the Giants fan claims the Eagles aren't that good, while the Eagles fan says they are. So the Giants fan talks about all the great talent the Eagles signed. Which means the Giants fan, just like yourself, has just made the Eagles fans argument for him.

7.) Okay still doesn't change the fact that he hadn't wrestled for four months prior to beating number one contender Abyss and the Samoa Joe. Also he was coming off of injuries before these two victories as health reasons was the reason he quit WWE. Again thanks for adding more ammo to my argument.

8.) You said TNA hadn't dropped below a one since going two hours. I correctly informed you, during RVD's title reign btw way to go name recognition, that they did and even dropped at one point to a .6. Do you want to give up because honestly I'm pretty much owning on every point here. The only point you might have on me is the one about Mickie James' record beating John Cena's.

Austin got over because of the Stone Cold gimmick you idiot. The Stone Cold gimmick was created by Austin and the WWF during the King of the Ring in 1996 due to HHH's push being put on hold due to the Infamous Clique incident at MSG.

AJ is not the face of TNA. If AJ were the face of TNA he'd have more then one TNA World Championship reign.

Gunner got destroyed by Sting when Flair asked Gunner to help him out against Sting. That makes Gunner look weak compared to Sting.

Abyss looks like a panzy now and Joe has been being rebuilt ever since Hogan and Bischoff entered TNA.

Austin was not a main eventer in WCW and was no were near close to that. In fact I bet if the people hear were actually reading this arguement they would laugh in your face and make fun of you for the rest of your life. This is the most ludacris argument I have ever read. Congratulations you just took away Sony's title in less then 15 minutes.

HHH push resumed late 1997 and culminated in a WWF title victory early 1999. That's about a year and a half. Also winning the world title isn't the only way you make it. He made it in early 1998 when he was competing for the WWF title, but do you honestly believe he was going to win the WWF title on his first try?

I said Cena went from a midcard performer to main eventer in a year. This is proven by him wrestling the first match of WM against the Big Show for the US title in 2005(midcard!) and then in 2006 competing for the WWE title at WM against JBL and winning it. Thus showing someone who is actually pushed can jump from midcard to main eventer in under a year. Batista was less then nine months as his push began around Survivor Series when he was seen eying the World Heavyweight Championship. Kane won his first WWF title in eight months with the company because they decided to push him.

Not wasting my time no more with you, you IDIOT WWE MARK......

1. You the Retard having to count people twice or 3 times to add up to 17.
2. One could go anywhere and get decent push besides TNA.
3. Don't have to show you nothing, it up to you to look it up, not wasting my time with you anymore..
4. apparently a different direction be it she wasn't drawing the numbers at house shows or something...
5. It's cable TV.... a channel got to be demanded.... when WWE was on it was demanded more... when they lost the WWE they lost one big highest rated show... until TNA came along and they placed it on TV... doing very well for a channel that don't get top 25 rated shows... it the top rated show on Spike..
6. At times it is good and yes at times it is bad..... usually more good then bad then one admits... now you showing you noting but a MARK..... wanting to compare it to irreverent things as NFL teams...
7. Fact is Angle is Angle a wrestler....
8. that was when TNA was going head to head with WWE Raw, big mistake...

As for the rest of the arguement.. i'm not wasting my time....

SilverGhost
09-04-2011, 02:27 AM
*sigh*

Another argument.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Kong was pushed before Hogan and Bischoff got there. She was fired after they were there for two weeks.

Styles has held the main title once, I don't count the NWA titles. Please stop embarassing yourself because no one with a business sense wouldn't put their main belt on the face of their company just once. Stop it, just stop it.

Desmond was losing left and right before his Hep C. Your telling me Hogan and Bischoff knew he was going to have Hep C and that's why they didn't push him?

Pope isn't that great he's just talented. Tom Brady isn't that great he's just an amazing QB.

Embarrassed please look in the mirror you are a embarrassment.....

Like I said not wasting my time with a Hater Mark.....
Cause all your points seems to be one sided .... TNA been around for 9 years....
Pope isn't great but has talent.... very big difference....
Kong time was coming to a end in TNA anyway due to contract expiring and Hogan and etc..
Fact and point is AJ has been with TNA for 9 years and has been the go to guy when they needed him to be...
Desmond was rarely used after Hogan and Bischoff showed thus he had to share what was wrong with them or someone within TNA... Most likely they knew something, or he wouldn't have been pulled or took time off...
Now shut the Hell up MARK.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Sting is old and slow and should be retired. This was shown in 2008 when he botched the ending to his and Samoa Joe's match. Joe was supposed to hit the Muscle Buster on Sting, but Sting misplayed the move so Joe had to improvise and make Sting tap.

Same can be said for Undertaker, Big Show, Triple H. and Nash..... but i don't complain about them being on TV when they are....

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 02:32 AM
*sigh*

Another argument.....

some cant quit while they're ahead

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:33 AM
or behind!!!!

SilverGhost
09-04-2011, 02:35 AM

or behind!!!!

/facepalm.jpg

Possibility=/= Certainty

I'll leave it at that.

Iron Ape
09-04-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm not wasting any more time, (insert cliché wrestling fan-related insult here)!

*proceeds to waste more time over the span of several posts*

But seriously, I'm so done wasting time with you!

SilverGhost
09-04-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm not wasting any more time, (insert cliché wrestling fan-related insult here)!

But seriously, I'm so done wasting time with you!

When I saw that.....I was like....man....

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:40 AM
i'm not wasting any more time, (insert cliché wrestling fan-related insult here)!

but seriously, i'm so done wasting time with you!
lol...........

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 02:41 AM
or behind!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TSOSVuF5fvI/AAAAAAAAKBo/FzxUm6ozKNo/s1600/facepalm111.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 02:44 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TSOSVuF5fvI/AAAAAAAAKBo/FzxUm6ozKNo/s1600/facepalm111.jpg
Headache if so.....
See Matt Hardy and take 2 or more of what ever he had and call me in morning if you can!!!!

SilverGhost
09-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Headache if so.....
See Matt Hardy and take 2 or more of what ever he had and call me in morning if you can!!!!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqazyqabtR1r05u0xo1_400.gif

You are getting sleepy, other user.

This sentence that doesn't make sense.....makes sense to YOU!

Obey Courage!

monctonvike
09-04-2011, 07:51 AM

great interview imo

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 11:00 AM

Double J said what I been saying for the past 5 or months......
Wonder what this bigger war he talking about????

Rich Cranium
09-04-2011, 11:03 AM

But Nash isn't wrestling.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 11:09 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqazyqabtR1r05u0xo1_400.gif

You are getting sleepy, other user.

This sentence that doesn't make sense.....makes sense to YOU!

Obey Courage!

Again LOL.......

Peter Kaymakcian
09-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Don't worry the argument is over because I'm not wasting my time on his idiotic posts. Its not worth it honestly, but I will clear up some further points. I don't think HHH, Undertaker, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, and a lot of the guys from the 90s should still be working matches today. I think the guys who should be working the main event matches are the Miz, John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, John Morrison, R-Truth, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, and Christian because he can still work a great match and a great promo. However when WWE wastes talents like Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and Wade Barrett just so Mark Henry can get a world title shot just completely baffles me to the point of where I'm not sure how they could've survived throughout the years. Also again last time I'll explain this point I counted every TNA World title reign. There is a combined 17 "different" TNA Champions. Just because Kurt Angle already held the title doesn't mean that when he holds it a second time the title doesn't add a new champion to its list. It does.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Don't worry the argument is over because I'm not wasting my time on his idiotic posts. Its not worth it honestly, but I will clear up some further points. I don't think HHH, Undertaker, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, and a lot of the guys from the 90s should still be working matches today. I think the guys who should be working the main event matches are the Miz, John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, John Morrison, R-Truth, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, and Christian because he can still work a great match and a great promo. However when WWE wastes talents like Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and Wade Barrett just so Mark Henry can get a world title shot just completely baffles me to the point of where I'm not sure how they could've survived throughout the years. Also again last time I'll explain this point I counted every TNA World title reign. There is a combined 17 "different" TNA Champions. Just because Kurt Angle already held the title doesn't mean that when he holds it a second time the title doesn't add a new champion to its list. It does.

You just don't get it always been a mix of new and old guys..... You got to have establish names just for name recognition even if they get pushed....
It been like that in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and now....
It only been 8 names that been TNA champion but the title has changed hands 17 times.... very big difference.... you can add titles reigns but it don't make one a different person saying it 17 champions...

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 02:03 PM
But Nash isn't wrestling.

not for now

Automatic
09-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Not wasting my time no more with you, you IDIOT WWE MARK......

1. You the Retard having to count people twice or 3 times to add up to 17.
2. One could go anywhere and get decent push besides TNA.
3. Don't have to show you nothing, it up to you to look it up, not wasting my time with you anymore..
4. apparently a different direction be it she wasn't drawing the numbers at house shows or something...
5. It's cable TV.... a channel got to be demanded.... when WWE was on it was demanded more... when they lost the WWE they lost one big highest rated show... until TNA came along and they placed it on TV... doing very well for a channel that don't get top 25 rated shows... it the top rated show on Spike..
6. At times it is good and yes at times it is bad..... usually more good then bad then one admits... now you showing you noting but a MARK..... wanting to compare it to irreverent things as NFL teams...
7. Fact is Angle is Angle a wrestler....
8. that was when TNA was going head to head with WWE Raw, big mistake...

As for the rest of the arguement.. i'm not wasting my time....

You're losing your cool = you lost the argument.

Iron Ape
09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
There's a whole lot of not wasting time up in this bitch.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 05:26 PM
You're losing your cool = you lost the argument.
Seem as I won......
Didn't lose nothing just made my point...... as it seems to be over for now????

The Sneakiness
09-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Ha. You won?? Delusional. Peter made some very valid and very true points and being the blind TNA mark you are, you couldn't handle it.

Hell, any man or his dog could walk into TNA and become champion within 5 seconds of being in the locker room.

I DID like TNA, but it died when Hogan showed up.

I'll leave this as is.

HCollins-TNA1
09-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Ha. You won?? Delusional. Peter made some very valid and very true points and being the blind TNA mark you are, you couldn't handle it.

Hell, any man or his dog could walk into TNA and become champion within 5 seconds of being in the locker room.

I'll leave this as is.
Blind TNA mark????? No no no I'm a wrestling Mark...... From Gotch to Lewis to Thesz to the Funks to the Andersons to Race to Flair to Rhodes to the Von Erichs to Rock n Roll Express to the Road Warriors to Midnight Express to the Steniers to Shawn Micheals to Triple H to Undertaker to Angle and the list goes on......
Sure I prefer TNA over the WWE.... But I also prefer NWA, And RoH over the WWE, I even prefer the Indys over the WWE.....

Peter the only blind person I see playing with numbers and can't count.... It only been 8 guys to hold the TNA World title the title hand 17 times....
So let insert this directed towards you Sneakiness and Peter Hell, any man or his dog is much brighter then you two put together....

Again seems like I prove my point..... But the Blind can't see it I see.....

Black Mass Reverend
09-04-2011, 11:19 PM

I love you... Will you carry my seed? lol in all seriousness, you're arguing with a wall, & not a very sturdy one might I add.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-05-2011, 04:00 AM
I love you... Will you carry my seed? lol in all seriousness, you're arguing with a wall, & not a very sturdy one might I add.

Yeah I got that message after having to explain point one on my list five times in a row and having every time call me a cheater for it.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-05-2011, 04:01 AM

I'll leave this as is.

Yeah I used to love TNA, but some fans now a days want you to blindly follow any promotion no matter what. In fact some kid just tried to say I wasn't a wrestling fan because I complained about both WWE's and TNA's current product.

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 11:21 AM
When someone keeping repeating the same thing, their point get to be irrelevant...... Either change the topic or change the question or change your answer....

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Yeah I used to love TNA, but some fans now a days want you to blindly follow any promotion no matter what. In fact some kid just tried to say I wasn't a wrestling fan because I complained about both WWE's and TNA's current product.

The thing is TNA and WWE is the only product for most, unless they they keep up with ROH or the many NWA promotion or other Indy or International Wrestling companies.....
It up to you in the long run either like a product or not..... losing one or two fans here or there want hurt... But losing a million can...

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah I got that message after having to explain point one on my list five times in a row and having every time call me a cheater for it.

Repeating the same thing over and over and over again...... Hummmmm, seem like my brother there, he likes to repeat something 2 or 3 times even if one already knows....

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 11:29 AM

More the less he's arguing with his ownself.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-05-2011, 11:48 AM

Breakdown of the TNA title 17 time the title changed hands and 8 champions....
TNA World Champions......
1-Kurt Angle- 5 times- 1st ever and 17th holder
2- Sting- 4 times
3- Samoa Joe- 1 time
4- Mick Foley- 1 time
5- AJ Styles -1 time- longest regining TNA Champion 211 days
6- Rob Van Damn- 2 times
7- Jeff Hardy- 2 times
8- Mr Anderson- 2 times

TNA KO title changed hand 22 times and 9 champions or names to hold the title
TNA Knockouts Champion
1- Gail Kim- 1 time- 1st champion ever
2-Awesome Kong -2 times
3-Taylor Wilde-1 time
4- Angelina Love- 5 times
5-Tara- 4 times
6- ODB- 3 times
7- Madison Rayne-3 times
8- Mickie James - 2 times- current champion
9- Winter- 1 time

Iron Ape
09-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm sort of in awe of the job you are doing not wasting that time.

Juvenile Junkie
09-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Give us new superstars,not ones fired by John laurenitis,by SMS

HCollins-TNA1
09-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Give us new superstars,not ones fired by John laurenitis,by SMS

So invade ROH or the NWA talent... Good idea but easier said then done... In reality they have given a mix of new talent and old....
26 guys have rarely or never wrestled for the WWE or was made in TNA mostly... then 16 has wrestled in or for the WWE for a lengthy ammoint of time....

wwe=awesome
09-07-2011, 12:03 AM
HCollins-TNA1, tna sucks get over it:(, you are part of a handful of people who still have faith in this company, its almost embarrassing that you actually think this garbage is better than the wwe

HCollins-TNA1
09-07-2011, 12:16 AM
HCollins-TNA1, tna sucks get over it:(, you are part of a handful of people who still have faith in this company, its almost embarrassing that you actually think this garbage is better than the wwe

A handful well, your math and numbers are f'd up..... Last I check TNA had a good size fan base around 1.8 million viewers in the USA.... Not to mention millions around the world.....It almost as embarrassing as some of ya'll are with counting and such......
I don't believe no wrestling product is as good as it was in the 90s.... but maybe thats what wrong some of ya'll try to compare it to the 90s and such.... that your mistake not mine..... As I have said enjoy the product don't compare it to what it should be....

wwe=awesome
09-07-2011, 01:02 AM
A handful well, your math and numbers are f'd up..... Last I check TNA had a good size fan base around 1.8 million viewers in the USA.... Not to mention millions around the world.....It almost as embarrassing as some of ya'll are with counting and such......
I don't believe no wrestling product is as good as it was in the 90s.... but maybe thats what wrong some of ya'll try to compare it to the 90s and such.... that your mistake not mine..... As I have said enjoy the product don't compare it to what it should be....

i dont compare anything with the 90's? i enjoy the wwe today for what it is, ive given tna multiple chances and i can't stand it, why bash it? its more fun that way, i enjoy starting a fire and getting people going with what i say, tna will forever be tngay and one thing that i can't stand is when tna marks start saying "oh if tna did that you all wouldve complained" all i have to say to those people is that when the wwe does it, it's believable and they do it good and tna does everything bad and the worst part is that fake backstage scenes they do, those make me laugh. rant over

HCollins-TNA1
09-07-2011, 06:51 AM
i dont compare anything with the 90's? i enjoy the wwe today for what it is, ive given tna multiple chances and i can't stand it, why bash it? its more fun that way, i enjoy starting a fire and getting people going with what i say, tna will forever be tngay and one thing that i can't stand is when tna marks start saying "oh if tna did that you all wouldve complained" all i have to say to those people is that when the wwe does it, it's believable and they do it good and tna does everything bad and the worst part is that fake backstage scenes they do, those make me laugh. rant over
Only bad thing is I'm a Wrestling Mark I like it all... TNA, ROH, NWA, WWE, Indys, Mexico, Japan, and elsewhere... will watch any wrestling... I'm a all out Hardcore Wrestling fan have been since 1985..... How many WWE storylines have made me say OMG and WTF that is stupid and isn't real???? More then TNA with fake studio shots... But this is about enjoying a product and that what I do.... I don't compare one to the other or one to the past.... I just enjoy it..

el gabo
09-07-2011, 07:53 AM
You people keep egging him. He's probably going to break his keyboard.

the-rocks-stunner
09-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Only bad thing is I'm a Wrestling Mark I like it all... TNA, ROH, NWA, WWE, Indys, Mexico, Japan, and elsewhere... will watch any wrestling... I'm a all out Hardcore Wrestling fan have been since 1985..... How many WWE storylines have made me say OMG and WTF that is stupid and isn't real???? More then TNA with fake studio shots... But this is about enjoying a product and that what I do.... I don't compare one to the other or one to the past.... I just enjoy it..

even this promotion aswell? http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_13/sp_1310_clip08.jpg?width=480

Black Mass Reverend
09-07-2011, 08:27 AM

com·pareVerb/kəmˈpe(ə)r/
1. Estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

Couldn't help it lol

HCollins-TNA1
09-07-2011, 09:04 AM
com·pareVerb/kəmˈpe(ə)r/
1. Estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

Couldn't help it lol

and you point????? Either don't watch or watch it that simple... if one don't watch they have no right to say if it bad or not....

Peter Kaymakcian
09-07-2011, 01:05 PM
even this promotion aswell? http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_13/sp_1310_clip08.jpg?width=480

Are you kidding me? That is real wrestling at its finest.