PDA

View Full Version : what if orton and cena would not have main evented

Mikeyboy7777777
09-03-2011, 06:55 AM
I am not going to hate on either cena or orton in this thread but the thing that I ment was:
if orton and cena would not have become singles competitors and main eventers I believe they would have been in a tag team together I don't know why maybe because they look like each other and are about the same height
but what do you guys think?
I actually believe that orton and cena with the right gimmick would have become a good tag team if they wouldn't be pushed so hard every time maybe something for when they stop main eventing?

The Brown One
09-03-2011, 07:52 AM
If Orton and Cena didn't main event, which I highly doubt, since they had great potential back then, then there would be someone else to take their place upon the top of the WWE. I would go with Rey Mysterio and maybe Batista.

mika009
09-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Orton and Cena tagging together. Trying to think of some names for their team. "McMahons Boys" "The No Sellers" "5 Moves and Some Baby Oil" "Undefeated" Anyone think of some others?

Mr. McMahon
09-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Word Life Legend Killers

Mikeyboy7777777
09-03-2011, 09:42 AM
If Orton and Cena didn't main event, which I highly doubt, since they had great potential back then, then there would be someone else to take their place upon the top of the WWE. I would go with Rey Mysterio and maybe Batista.

I am not talking about their singles spots being taken I'm talking about them as a tag team

Russo swerve
09-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Orton is the man and if he turned heel u ppl would be dick ridin.

bladesyGTS
09-03-2011, 11:19 AM
vinces dick riders....

68wPayne
09-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Oily Shuffle

Ortena

Cenoil

Slickanomics

KingOrton
09-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Orton is the man and if he turned heel u ppl would be dick ridin.

Although I don't agree with some things you say this was pure gold.

the wrestling shade
09-03-2011, 12:04 PM
well if Cena or Orton havent been main evented i would nominate these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obCOe3WD4mk&feature=related

AOF666
09-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Great name for their tagteam.....The Ass Lickers

Mikeyboy7777777
09-03-2011, 04:30 PM
ok probably better just close this thread i tried to get some new subjects in this but when it isn't about we hate cena or we hate orton or rebuild the tag team division nobody seems to care to share their intelligence instead I get alot of guys trying to be funny enough with the names already just close it

URATOOL
09-03-2011, 05:16 PM
1) How do they look a like? Apart from both being white guys ("They all look the same" said a black guy from the back of the room).
2) Same size? I think not. Orton is 6'4" and lean. Cena is 6'1" and a chunky monkey.
3) Cena can only really work as a complete face. Orton works better either heel or mentally unhinged face.
4) They could never agree on ringwear. Orton likes his little trunks. Cena would never ditch the jorts.

So tell me again why they would make such a great tag team?

Chavo.G
09-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Fuck Orton. He is a no good cocksucker that needs to get a room with cena. He was a shite heel and even more bollocks as a face. He is worse than Justin Bieber and Lil faggot Wayne put together.

Rich Cranium
09-03-2011, 07:34 PM
You would get to see more of Orton?

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19400000/WWE-John-Cena-Pantsed-Randy-Orton-Very-funny-and-very-rare-john-cena-and-randy-orton-19432620-300-388.jpg

Rich Cranium
09-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Fuck Orton. He is a no good cocksucker that needs to get a room with cena. He was a shite heel and even more bollocks as a face. He is worse than Justin Bieber and Lil faggot Wayne put together.

Iron Sheik, is that you?

Daddyj1
09-04-2011, 03:31 AM
I've said the same thing for years. They do look the same in the face, although John's is thicker. IF they never mainevented then all you haters would have nothing to hate on. They do work great together as a team, and I could see them dominating, maybe the Tag division would be on fire. There never would have been the apex predator, or the legend killer, or thuganomics, word life, you cant see me. The face of wrestling would be totally different. However they might still be top players. With the exceptional mic skills they posess and the ability to make people hate or love them, they would have probably still been ttwo of the top guys!

emeron01
09-04-2011, 03:47 AM
How About The Glamour Boys?

And They Can Have This As A Theme

http://youtu.be/e7FX6sAL0Zw

Chavo.G
09-04-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm guessing you hate Randy Orton right? lol

Haha wonder what made you think that? It's just he is such a selfish prick and the things he says about his co-workers in interviews. He buries everybody, like Punk at Mania and Hardcore Rules, and then he buries Christmas(as Booker called him on commentary), takes his dead carcus out of the grave and buries his career even deeper. That fuck sucks, even though I dislike Cena for various reasons, at least he put 2 people over that I can recall Sheamus and Punk.

PatsPunkZepp
09-04-2011, 05:03 AM
^^^^^^ man muhammad hussan would have been one of the greatest pair him with regal kozlov and jackson now that would have been the real roundtable.. kozlov and jackson vs cena and orton

Mikeyboy7777777
09-04-2011, 05:42 AM
1) How do they look a like? Apart from both being white guys ("They all look the same" said a black guy from the back of the room).
2) Same size? I think not. Orton is 6'4" and lean. Cena is 6'1" and a chunky monkey.
3) Cena can only really work as a complete face. Orton works better either heel or mentally unhinged face.
4) They could never agree on ringwear. Orton likes his little trunks. Cena would never ditch the jorts.

So tell me again why they would make such a great tag team?

I ment in a way in which we would not have seen anything from them at all and in the face they look quite alike

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 09:31 AM
So your telling me a white rapper and a guy who is covered in skull tattoos look alike?

Mikeyboy7777777
09-04-2011, 11:37 AM
in the face it doesn't matter they have something in common I mean look at the tag teams of shelton benjamin & charlie haas did I see you saying ah they don't look alike so they can't tag team I think not

TempestH
09-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I would've liked to see it when both of them debuted.

Think about it. Randy Orton and John Cena debuted on the same brand in the same year as two young fresh faced rookies who were bullied by every heel main eventer and upper midcarder in sight. The Undertaker, Angle, Jericho, Lesnar, Test and even guys like Billy & Chuck and D-Von/Batista were getting their shots in. Logic says that they should have united against the guys who were pushing them around.

I could see Cena and Orton wearing a matching color scheme (with their individual trunks designs). Even if they never developed into their current characters, I could actually see Basic Thuganomics, Burn in My Light and then My Time Is Now becoming the team's theme song.