PDA

View Full Version : Angle Upset

printz1224
09-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I looked, but couldn't find a thread on this, sorry if it's already been posted. But this is from the main news page:

Kurt Angle isn’t happy about being #34 on WWE’s Top 50 Superstars of All-Time DVD that was released at the end of 2010. He wrote on Twitter yesterday:

“I was #34 of Wwe All time Greatest? Tell You what, take Me off the list. I’d rather not be on it, if I wasn’t top 5. Who Ranks Wrestlers?

I have never been More Insulted By Wwe top 50.#34 to Me Is a kick to the balls!Take Me out of ratings.please.U think fans will buy that crap

Shawn Michaels Deserves #1. He has Been Putting On Awesome Matches for Well Over 20something Years. I Will Not Complain. It is What It Is!!!”

Thoughts? Personally, I think he's just a little too butthurt.

printz1224
09-02-2011, 10:49 AM
shit, just found it. close please!

steveorton
09-02-2011, 11:05 AM

Before thread is closed I will angry with you.

The_Awesome_One
09-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Before thread is closed I will angry with you.

I'm jus sayin..

AOF666
09-02-2011, 11:35 AM
In a way Angle has a point, saying John Cena is better than Angle. Come on that is a joke. Angle should be at least in top 10, not top 5.

Liston
09-02-2011, 12:27 PM
AOF666
In a way Angle has a point, saying John Cena is better than Angle. Come on that is a joke. Angle should be at least in top 10, not top 5.

John Cena is a far better WWE superstar than Angle - christ he is not even in the company. How can the brass at WWE rate someone who jumped ship to their rivals higher than their media darling? I mean seriously. It has nothing to to with in-ring ability. You can't leave a company and go and work for their competitors and then wonder why they rate you down. Kurt, though talented, has been known for his drunken Twitter rants, and all he is doing now is making himself look bitter.

John Cena is not making headlines getting arrested for drunk driving, he is not on Twitter complaining about his rank. He is a pro. All Angle is doing is burning his bridges. If he had stuck it out in the WWE he may very well be pushing for a place in the top 5 of the WWE ranks.

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 12:27 PM

Lol, I have done the same thing before, especially if the original thread has been merged with something no so obvious.

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 12:30 PM
John Cena is a far better WWE superstar than Angle - christ he is not even in the company. How can the brass at WWE rate someone who jumped ship to their rivals higher than their media darling? I mean seriously. It has nothing to to with in-ring ability. You can't leave a company and go and work for their competitors and then wonder why they rate you down. Kurt, though talented, has been known for his drunken Twitter rants, and all he is doing now is making himself look bitter.

John Cena is not making headlines getting arrested for drunk driving, he is not on Twitter complaining about his rank. He is a pro. All Angle is doing is burning his bridges. If he had stuck it out in the WWE he may very well be pushing for a place in the top 5 of the WWE ranks.

Thing is, this list is for the WWE top 50 of all time. If it does include what a wrestler does outside of the business then you're right, Cena should be higher than Angle based on his volunteer work.