PDA

View Full Version : Onther problem in TNA

the wrestling shade
09-02-2011, 05:56 AM
a member called helmsley said and I quote "The only way you can enjoy TNA,is just to enjoy the good matches and forget the storylines or promos"

I understand what you are trying to say but in TNA Storylines effects the matches so bad that it has infected the quality of the matches, Its sad realy! but when I watch the main event getting screwed again because of the storyline and the so called counterversial ending by Hogan and immortals has been done like a million time now. How am i suppose to enjoy a match if the ending is not as big as the match it self ? that is not a storyline that is a fucked up endings. Sure Angle wins but we all know that angle can do it without the help of hogan so why do such unnecessary Action as the attack from immortals to help angel out? WHY?! while they can do it after the match is over legaly they keep doing it during matches and that is killing the quality of the match. ow and not to mention that this disease has spread into the matches that shouldnt have a controversial ending or a storyline ending likethe match between Aj and daniels last night, were they fucked up the ending by letting Daniels win after Aj trips from the springboard attack and then making daniels looks like an asshole by not shaking Aj's hands, Furthermore making him an asshole who is dieing to win matches in process. thats what i like to call destroying characters pluse fucking up the ending of a great match between Aj and daniels.
What do you think guys?

Automatic
09-02-2011, 06:03 AM
You could already see the screwjob ending in the AJ vs Daniels coming a week ago.
They main evented a PPV together, they're not giving that away on free TV.

monctonvike
09-02-2011, 06:29 AM
To me even though some of these matches happened at destination X. I am looking forward to rvd vs jerry lynn again. Daniels vs AJ will be awsome as well, they usually have had Daniels as the heel when these two meet. I know they will do something with the xdiv on that ppv the live crowd in philly the title match. Very much Looking forward to bfg

Looks like morgan and joe feud in the works. Not to spoil anything but james storm might be bowing out of the bfg series due to injury which sucks I wanted to see the roode vs storm match.

alexrules01
09-02-2011, 06:47 AM
*Another problem with TNA
Simple spelling can go a long way

the wrestling shade
09-02-2011, 07:13 AM
*Another problem with TNA
Simple spelling can go a long way
i know dude hhhhhh the problem is i was horny so i couldnt concetrate when i wrote the title

monctonvike
09-02-2011, 07:17 AM
I watch TNA every week, some weeks are better than others. Sometimes the stories are dumb or matches don't end the way I would have booked it so to speak. Most weeks I get to see some the best pro wrestlers in the world preform on TV in some pretty good, or outright awsome matches. I wish there was less talking, but I can say I don't mind most of it. I am usually entertained. I could copy and paste this and substitute tna with wwe and feel the exact same way. I love them both and I am always gonna watch both.

Some people don't get the angle heel turn. I am of the belief that Hogan and Angle should never been heels in TNA. Though I get it, don't like it but I do get it. They needed someone to come across as top heel. Angle can do it all so it works. I think he might betray Hogan in the end though imo. Angle is loyal to Hogan and not immortal they have distanced angle from jarret but it makes you question things. Mr Anderson didn't do it as top heel and there are too many top faces.

Looks like fortune is almost done, and with abyss about to defect it looks like immortal will be on its last legs. If Hogan doesn't end up back in the wwe in October or November I could see him feuding with Bischoff over power and control of tna

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 07:29 AM
When Immortal and Fortune is done, I have a bad feeling Impact Wrestling is gonna make another stable. Its just so boring to watch now. Wrestling Matters? My left ballsack.

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 07:36 AM
I don't think we can ridicule TNA so much on the screw job endings. I mean look at the Cena/ Punk matches with the interferences from Nash. They just need to perhaps stagger it out a bit more so it's no so monotonous. Oh, get Karen Jarrett to come up with her own version of Vickie G's Excuse me, because she has that annoyance factor going.

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
I don't think we can ridicule TNA so much on the screw job endings. I mean look at the Cena/ Punk matches with the interferences from Nash. They just need to perhaps stagger it out a bit more so it's no so monotonous. Oh, get Karen Jarrett to come up with her own version of Vickie G's Excuse me, because she has that annoyance factor going.

Thankfully Vickie doesn't do that catchphrase as frequently as she used to. Regarding the Punk/Nash situation, I hate that Nash is even back in a ring, but anyway, people will be interested to watch what happens between Punk and Nash. The same can't be said for Hogan/Angle, since the screwjob in the main event angle has been overdone in Impact Wrestling (yes its Impact Wrestling now, remember?), its just not entertaining anymore.

Y2Jryder
09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
another problem?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-02-2011, 08:23 AM
i know dude hhhhhh the problem is i was horny so i couldnt concetrate when i wrote the title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRm-Rcm65SM

steveorton
09-02-2011, 08:48 AM
When Immortal and Fortune is done, I have a bad feeling Impact Wrestling is gonna make another stable. Its just so boring to watch now. Wrestling Matters? My left ballsack.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

Xpacfan
09-02-2011, 08:55 AM
i watch tna every week, some weeks are better than others.

period!!!!

wrestlingfan66513
09-02-2011, 09:02 AM
I watch TNA every week, some weeks are better than others. Sometimes the stories are dumb or matches don't end the way I would have booked it so to speak. Most weeks I get to see some the best pro wrestlers in the world preform on TV in some pretty good, or outright awsome matches. I wish there was less talking, but I can say I don't mind most of it. I am usually entertained. I could copy and paste this and substitute tna with wwe and feel the exact same way. I love them both and I am always gonna watch both.

Some people don't get the angle heel turn. I am of the belief that Hogan and Angle should never been heels in TNA. Though I get it, don't like it but I do get it. They needed someone to come across as top heel. Angle can do it all so it works. I think he might betray Hogan in the end though imo. Angle is loyal to Hogan and not immortal they have distanced angle from jarret but it makes you question things. Mr Anderson didn't do it as top heel and there are too many top faces.

Looks like fortune is almost done, and with abyss about to defect it looks like immortal will be on its last legs. If Hogan doesn't end up back in the wwe in October or November I could see him feuding with Bischoff over power and control of tna

He gets it and its how most people should be with all wrestling. I hope ROH gets good ratings when it comes on tv.

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 09:10 AM
It isn't that hard to figure the feuds or story-lines or reasons behind one another.... It common sense, if you don't use common sense or if you look to far into it.... You only hurting yourself trying to watch the over all product and enjoying a show.....
Do one go into depth when one goes to a movie theater or watching a movie TV.... if you question the plot of a movie without watching it first you looking to far into things..

AOF666
09-02-2011, 10:58 AM
I watch TNA often. I see alot of WCW in Tna. WCW had many matches end by interference or contraversal. TNA is doing that now.

helmsley
09-02-2011, 11:19 AM
a member called helmsley said and I quote "The only way you can enjoy TNA,is just to enjoy the good matches and forget the storylines or promos"

I understand what you are trying to say but in TNA Storylines effects the matches so bad that it has infected the quality of the matches, Its sad realy! but when I watch the main event getting screwed again because of the storyline and the so called counterversial ending by Hogan and immortals has been done like a million time now. How am i suppose to enjoy a match if the ending is not as big as the match it self ? that is not a storyline that is a fucked up endings. Sure Angle wins but we all know that angle can do it without the help of hogan so why do such unnecessary Action as the attack from immortals to help angel out? WHY?! while they can do it after the match is over legaly they keep doing it during matches and that is killing the quality of the match. ow and not to mention that this disease has spread into the matches that shouldnt have a controversial ending or a storyline ending likethe match between Aj and daniels last night, were they fucked up the ending by letting Daniels win after Aj trips from the springboard attack and then making daniels looks like an asshole by not shaking Aj's hands, Furthermore making him an asshole who is dieing to win matches in process. thats what i like to call destroying characters pluse fucking up the ending of a great match between Aj and daniels.
What do you think guys?

yep, what i pretty much meant is that we should enjoy the matches that are worth of watching and forget about everything else, i mean i enjoy most of the x division matches, im a big aj styles fan, but that doesnt mean i will just sit there and take all the immortal bullshit, so i just watch the matches and i dont ask questions

SilverGhost
09-02-2011, 11:36 AM
It isn't that hard to figure the feuds or story-lines or reasons behind one another.... It common sense, if you don't use common sense or if you look to far into it.... You only hurting yourself trying to watch the over all product and enjoying a show.....
Do one go into depth when one goes to a movie theater or watching a movie TV.... if you question the plot of a movie without watching it first you looking to far into things..

You are saying two different things in one sentence.

A person MUST be able to understand a story, whether it be a movie or sports entertainment. You are saying these people are looking too hard at TNA's storyline but I say they want to make sense of it. They want to put together the storyline but its hard to do that if a puzzle piece is really strange or covered in Russo stink.

You can't blame the person for wanting and trying to make sense of the storyline. If it doesn't make sense, they are bound to question TNA's creativity. I've been there plenty of times because the storylines barely or never made sense at the end.

Yes the product has good wrestling but TNA is putting alot in talking more than wrestling. So don't blame the viewer from questioning the product, blame the company presenting the product and blame the writers for leaving so many holes in the storylines.

Talking and promos matter to TNA more than wrestling, I guess.

Automatic
09-02-2011, 01:22 PM

The way you put it, I can also watch Nyan Cat for 6 hours straight, as long as I don't go into depth.

el gabo
09-02-2011, 01:26 PM

Wow. Just...wow.

Tay Moran
09-02-2011, 03:51 PM

What do you think guys?

Truest shit ever! i agree completely

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:52 AM
You are saying two different things in one sentence.

A person MUST be able to understand a story, whether it be a movie or sports entertainment. You are saying these people are looking too hard at TNA's storyline but I say they want to make sense of it. They want to put together the storyline but its hard to do that if a puzzle piece is really strange or covered in Russo stink.

You can't blame the person for wanting and trying to make sense of the storyline. If it doesn't make sense, they are bound to question TNA's creativity. I've been there plenty of times because the storylines barely or never made sense at the end.

Yes the product has good wrestling but TNA is putting alot in talking more than wrestling. So don't blame the viewer from questioning the product, blame the company presenting the product and blame the writers for leaving so many holes in the storylines.

Talking and promos matter to TNA more than wrestling, I guess.

If you don't enjoy a movie do waste the money and walk out??? In some cases one do....
The same can apply for sports or even wrestling.... if you don't enjoy what you watching you bound to leave...

But it common sense or knowledge that a story goes in one direction or another or is swerved.... Sometimes talking is needed to prove a point or story-line or sometimes action..... Wrestling varies so much then it does from the 70s and 80s and 90s.... One got to fill 2 hours with maybe 5 matches that goes 15 minutes totaling 1hour and 15 minutes... then maybe 15 to 20 minutes of talking to explain some things.....

The same applies for any form of entertainment or TV even the News.... What if there a huge fire and the sound goes off while the news anchor talk.... emotion plays a huge part..... probably gotten more off topic then i needed to...

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:55 AM
I watch TNA often. I see alot of WCW in Tna. WCW had many matches end by interference or contraversal. TNA is doing that now.

I see lots of recycle storylines in both WWE and TNA from WCW &WWE & ECW past..... How many times did a WWF/WWE PPV ended with interference or controversial as well....
Just explaining it can be harder then it seems....

SilverGhost
09-03-2011, 02:04 PM
If you don't enjoy a movie do waste the money and walk out??? In some cases one do....
The same can apply for sports or even wrestling.... if you don't enjoy what you watching you bound to leave...

But it common sense or knowledge that a story goes in one direction or another or is swerved.... Sometimes talking is needed to prove a point or story-line or sometimes action..... Wrestling varies so much then it does from the 70s and 80s and 90s.... One got to fill 2 hours with maybe 5 matches that goes 15 minutes totaling 1hour and 15 minutes... then maybe 15 to 20 minutes of talking to explain some things.....

The same applies for any form of entertainment or TV even the News.... What if there a huge fire and the sound goes off while the news anchor talk.... emotion plays a huge part..... probably gotten more off topic then i needed to...

The case is TNA making storylines that make sense(which it only happens once in a blue moon)

Finishes that make sense(LOLHERNANDEZUSINGREDFOODCOLORINGASBLOOD)