PDA

View Full Version : Out of all the jobbers in WWE

Peter Kaymakcian
09-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Who do you think would benefit most from a gimmick change? Why do you think that? And what should their gimmick change be?

My Pick:
Zack Ryder because even though I don't like his in-ring abilities he still has managed to gather a large following with an extremely crappy gimmick and little to no TV time. The gimmick I'd give him is something like the Rock where he would use a lot of catch phrases and stuff like that.

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Has to be Drew.

The chosen 1 gimmick is for people who get chosen to wrestle or raw or smackdown. He's badly used.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Has to be Drew.

The chosen 1 gimmick is for people who get chosen to wrestle or raw or smackdown. He's badly used.

I think he is under utitlized to, but I had to pick Ryder simply because of the fan support he has gotten.

TempestH
09-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Drew could be made into Triple H's protege. Like have Triple H decide to continue Vince's vision of making Drew the Chosen One.

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 01:20 AM
I think he is under utitlized to, but I had to pick Ryder simply because of the fan support he has gotten.

True. Santino has a big fan base as well and he can wrestle too.

I could also say the Usos as well. If they want to revive the tag team division use the tage teams they have and push them a little. They're a decent tag team.

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Who are the jobbers again? I'm not sure because they are never used on Raw and Smackdown! That should tell the WWE something -.-
But I think that Drew would benefit the most. He used to draw a good crowd reaction and is a badass in the ring at times. But if he didn't talk about that "Chosen One" shit, but something else, he would be more relevant.

thatdevilsblue
09-02-2011, 02:13 AM
i agree...i find absolutely NOTHING special about him and don't buy into all his hype...the only reason he is popular is because his gimmick is that of an annoying, jersey party boy much like the douchebags on the "oh-so popular" jersey shore...if jersey shore never existed, neither would all his hype!

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 02:30 AM
i agree...i find absolutely NOTHING special about him and don't buy into all his hype...the only reason he is popular is because his gimmick is that of an annoying, jersey party boy much like the douchebags on the "oh-so popular" jersey shore...if jersey shore never existed, neither would all his hype!

Dude remember his gimmick was around before MTV fucked up and put on Jersey Shore.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
09-02-2011, 04:50 AM
ted dibease his dad should take away he's trust fund & make him poor

The_Awesome_One
09-02-2011, 05:33 AM
Dude remember his gimmick was around before MTV fucked up and put on Jersey Shore.

thats doesnt mean he's not hyped because of it though

Dude573
09-02-2011, 05:54 AM
I think most people would agree that Drew McIntyre is the one most in need of a career revamp. Maybe just make him more aggressive, have him attack his opponents after matches, say how he isn't going to wait to be chosen, he will take his opportunity.

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 07:02 AM
I agree with Zach Ryder who needs a new gimmick but if i had to choose one. It would be Ted DiBiase, they were hinting while him, Ezekiel
Jackson & Cody Rhodes were feuding over the title, that he needed to separate himself from rhodes and do his own thing. I can't really see hm as tag team material, with rhodes that much, i'd rather see him get a revamp and become a singles competitor, instead of cody rhodes' lackey.

People I want revamped but are racking in the money?
Cena/ortan

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 07:31 AM
thats doesnt mean he's not hyped because of it though

Thats also true. He could have done without having to have met Snooki on Raw and have her felt his abs. Its something they would do on Jersey Shore.

cymru96123
09-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Drew McIntyre and Trent Barreta.

I agree with Dude573. Drew should stop with the chosen one and go for it now. It's a travesty that Drew wasn't in the MITB match.

Trent is just class. He deserves to be competitive on Smackdown.

As for Zack. I respect what he did to get the spotlight but he's stopping more deserving people from getting it.

steveorton
09-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Drew could be made into Triple H's protege. Like have Triple H decide to continue Vince's vision of making Drew the Chosen One.

This sounds good

jhorton1215
09-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm going to say JTG... Not sure if he still has a job or not... But the guy is entertaining.

AOF666
09-02-2011, 11:03 AM

It doesn't matter, his gimmick will be associated with Jersey Shore. I giving credit to South Park not Jersey Shore, for his popularity.

capn-edu
09-02-2011, 11:59 AM
yoshi tatsu
just change his theme song thats all

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm going to say JTG... Not sure if he still has a job or not... But the guy is entertaining.

He still is on the rooster, on the website, but i haven't seen him in a match in quite some time. :(

maar13
09-02-2011, 12:18 PM

Last match I saw him on he was tagging with Otunga and MicGullicuty.....that is not good.

Y2J___Y2J
09-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Joe Hennig..!!

Asherdelampyr
09-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Drew Mcintyre
have him go "Back to his scottish roots" wear a kilt and be a face, I think he could pull it off, given the chance

SgtGohan
09-02-2011, 12:55 PM
yoshi tatsu, give him some serious japanese style heel turn. let him wear black suites, and change his hair.

TempestH
09-06-2011, 05:02 AM
It doesn't matter, his gimmick will be associated with Jersey Shore. I giving credit to South Park not Jersey Shore, for his popularity.

I don't associate Ryder's gimmick with Jersey Shore. Ryder's gimmick initially seemed to be based on Brett Broski of the "My New Haircut" viral video sketch.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Santino Marella. He has what it takes to perform like a serious Wrestler. I think he has a video somewhere on youtube where he is playing the role of a russian. If my memory hasn't failed me yet then I would have to say that he did a pretty good job an actually looked like a challenging Wrestler. I think if Santino Marella could change his gimmick then he could easily become a top star. I have really disliked how they have been treating the guy. Although I must admit that he is very funny, and that Tea segment he had with Vlad an Sheamus is by far one of my most favorite moments out of his entire run as comedic relief. I hope that they took him off television to repackage him. If they can push Zack Ryder then they should push the "Italian" Eric Young as well.

Enforcer23
09-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Has to be Drew.

he changed it to americas nightmare or something like that

machoo mann
09-06-2011, 07:48 AM
he changed it to americas nightmare or something like that

He introduced himself as "The Great American Nightmare" at an episode of Superstars but they haven't done much with that gimmick..

Enforcer23
09-06-2011, 07:52 AM
He introduced himself as "The Great American Nightmare" at an episode of Superstars but they haven't done much with that gimmick..

poor guy and IMHO the guys got talent that needs to be used asap