PDA

View Full Version : BAM! Who called it?

KJ PUNK
09-02-2011, 12:20 AM
I had been saying recently (Monday actually) that they should have a Blue face Sin Cara (for SD) and a red heel Sin Cara (for RAW) and eventually have them face off for the right to be the true Sin Cara. Then this happens:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Sin_Cara_vs._Sin_Cara_Feud_Kaitlyn_Update_M.php

Anybody else hopes this actually happens?

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I had been saying recently (Monday actually) that they should have a Blue face Sin Cara (for SD) and a red heel Sin Cara (for RAW) and eventually have them face off for the right to be the true Sin Cara. Then this happens:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Sin_Cara_vs._Sin_Cara_Feud_Kaitlyn_Update_M.php

I figured they would do something similar to this, and i am looking forward to it ,if they do it.

I still wish they would resurrect the cruiser weight division/belt though as well. I'm a huge fan of the style.

Brewer 314
09-02-2011, 12:27 AM
I figured they would do something similar to this, and i am looking forward to it ,if they do it.

I still wish they would resurrect the cruiser weight division/belt though as well. I'm a huge fan of the style.

It seemed obvious that were setting this up.

I'm old school I want the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP back!

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 12:32 AM
So that's why HuniCara kicked DB in the head. To make him a heel against MistiCara!

KJ PUNK
09-02-2011, 12:38 AM
So that's why HuniCara kicked DB in the head. To make him a heel against MistiCara!

That should totally be their names.

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 01:26 AM

Yes. Then no more HUNICO BOTCHES LESS THAN MISTICO!!! reponses.

Of course he botches less, Hunico was trained in the WWE style in FCW and you giving him only 3 months doesn't help.
At least now people can stfu and enjoy both Caras.

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Good idea by the WWE I guess. I'm not looking forward to the fact that there probably won't be many promos (any if at all) due to the english barrier. But this feud spells MONEY and EXCITEMENT for sure.

Tay Moran
09-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Good idea by the WWE I guess. I'm not looking forward to the fact that there probably won't be many promos (any if at all) due to the english barrier. But this feud spells MONEY and EXCITEMENT for sure.

There going to mexico soon maybe they plan on having them do thier promos in spanish, and having booker T suddenly become an expert translater.That'll make comentary interesting .

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-02-2011, 03:22 AM
There going to mexico soon maybe they plan on having them do thier promos in spanish, and having booker T suddenly become an expert translater.That'll make comentary interesting .

This made me lol. Who is going to translate what he is saying?

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 03:29 AM

Thats just hilarious! Nice one Moran.

cainecollin
09-02-2011, 07:03 AM
IMO it would be interesting if they alternate back and forth between MistiCara and HuniCara so that the opponents don't know they are facing the good or evil one, and no one trusts Cara and/or they just think Cara has a some split personality thing going on

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 07:07 AM
IMO it would be interesting if they alternate back and forth between MistiCara and HuniCara so that the opponents don't know they are facing the good or evil one, and no one trusts Cara and/or they just think Cara has a some split personality thing going on

That would be pretty neat, to create a dr Jackal and mr Hyde effect between them

Y2Jryder
09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
This made me lol. Who is going to translate what he is saying?
I think Sin Cara is going to translate Booker..

AOF666
09-02-2011, 11:31 AM

[URL="http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Sin_Cara_vs._Sin_Cara_Feud_Kaitlyn_Update_M.php"]http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/A_Sin_Cara_vs._Sin_Cara_Feud_Kaitlyn_Update_M.php[/URL

There was a Sin Cara vs Sin Cara rumor out there already.

Kid_Gangsta
09-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Welp, this should be interesting. They shouldnt talk though, THEY HAVE NO FACE! At least we are going too see great in ring action from the two wrestlers. Not like the Kane vs Imposter Kane back in 06. Bygawd that was a terrible feud/match.

Y2J___Y2J
09-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I called it.! Happy that there having both guys on tv because they could put on brilliant matches

maar13
09-02-2011, 12:29 PM
I think Sin Cara is going to translate Booker..

With that attitude you will never be one of his Fav Five. lol.

Asherdelampyr
09-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Give Huncicara to Vickie, since she actually speaks spanish and has proven herself as an awesome heel manager
give Misticara to Rosa Mendez, she could pull off the face manager role fairly well, if not her then Eve Torres, since I heard somewhere that she speaks spanish

either way, eye candy

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Give Huncicara to Vickie, since she actually speaks spanish and has proven herself as an awesome heel manager
give Misticara to Rosa Mendez, she could pull off the face manager role fairly well, if not her then Eve Torres, since I heard somewhere that she speaks spanish

either way, eye candy

I like it! And they are both bigger than the Cara's!

Rilla
09-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Figured this was gonna happen.

I talked about it elsewhere when I found it on SEScoops, and some guy was like 'ONLY F DAY BOTH KEEP THEIR JOBS.' and I was like, 'lolque? it plainly says they are going to feud, and Sin is returning to feud with him... so... what are you on about?'

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Figured this was gonna happen.

I talked about it elsewhere when I found it on SEScoops, and some guy was like 'ONLY F DAY BOTH KEEP THEIR JOBS.' and I was like, 'lolque? it plainly says they are going to feud, and Sin is returning to feud with him... so... what are you on about?'

Who is the better Sin Cara? HuniCara or MistiCara in your opinion?

Rilla
09-02-2011, 01:17 PM
WWE Style - HuniCara

Overall - MistiCara

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 02:10 PM
WWE Style - HuniCara

Overall - MistiCara

Maybe they will one day put them together as the Los SuperCaras!

Automatic
09-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Will Hunico wear a red uniform from now on? Would come in handy.

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 02:14 PM

True, or a big H on his current uniform, superhero style!

Automatic
09-02-2011, 02:20 PM
True, or a big H on his current uniform, superhero style!

LOL, I hope they will let him reveil himself as Hunico and that he has secretly has been wrestling as Cara without the WWE personell noticing. I know, maybe a bit far fetched, but according to WWE, Mysterio has his mask on for almost 24/7, so why Cara not.

Rilla
09-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Maybe they will one day put them together as the Los SuperCaras!

ROFL. The Premier high flying tag-team. xD

Bodom
09-02-2011, 02:32 PM

3 more Cara's and they can be the Power Rangers.

Rilla
09-02-2011, 02:56 PM
With Rey as the mysterious 6th ranger.

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 03:28 PM
3 more Cara's and they can be the Power Rangers.

2 more and they can be the Teletubbies.

maar13
09-02-2011, 04:36 PM
2 more and they can be the Teletubbies.

Like Homer Simpson The Teletubbie? :P

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Like Homer Simpson The Teletubbie? :P

These are Teletubbies:

http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/pictures-images/the-teletubbies.jpg

BlazersDozen
09-03-2011, 07:36 AM

A lot of people saw this happening. Just for this, I'm going to make a thread saying BAM TOLD YOU SO for saying Vince McMahon was working through Steph since Summerslam when his first act to have Steph text Nash.

jelle1809
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
This is definetly going to happen. I really hope mystico gets back being Sin Cara. Hunico totally botches more.