PDA

View Full Version : Impact on the road....

Brewer 314
09-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Aside from the whole Immortal thing I really liked the feel of tonight's show, the crowd was hot and the stage looked great.

The Impact Zone and it's cramped aesthetics really are TNA's main problem.

I do still wish they would ditch those candid camera style interviews backstage though.

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Aside from the whole Immortal thing I really liked the feel of tonight's show, the crowd was hot and the stage looked great.

I do still wish they would ditch those candid camera style interviews backstage though.

I was trying to find where i posted a reply to a thread similar to this but had no luck.

I really enjoyed it, and the crowd was really alive the whole night, i hope they continue to build up more on the road tours like this, because you can really tell the difference between the events on the road and the regular recorded ones.

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 12:34 AM

Gave the feeling of a live event.... more active crowd.... notice most was standing during the Sting vs Angle match and the same during the AJ vs Daniels match....

Don't mind the backstage Camera interviews kinda reminds one of reality TV or a locker room cam in the NFL or NBA...

Rich Cranium
09-02-2011, 12:37 AM
It will be interesting to hear Jeff Hardy speak next week!

Brewer 314
09-02-2011, 12:39 AM
I was trying to find where i posted a reply to a thread similar to this but had no luck.

I really enjoyed it, and the crowd was really alive the whole night, i hope they continue to build up more on the road tours like this, because you can really tell the difference between the events on the road and the regular recorded ones.

Seriously, man, I loved the atmosphere.

Brewer 314
09-02-2011, 12:40 AM

Eh, I'm not big into the glorification of drug junkies.

The Brown One
09-02-2011, 01:56 AM

Theres a video floating around on YT since the taping was done :D
But I won't spoil it for you by posting it before it airs.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
09-02-2011, 04:57 AM

how can you watch wrestling & not watch people that do drugs you must really love the diva's matches since thats all you could watch

MrzigglesFTW!
09-02-2011, 05:53 AM

just looking at the crowd made TNA like 100x easier to watch tbh...

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 09:25 AM

See Cana and Triple H and Orton....

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 09:27 AM
As I been saying since the 1st road show TV taping take Impact on the road and tape Xplosion in Orlando for 3 or 4 weeks.... That way they honor their deal with Universal and have better shows over all with a live arena audience...

AOF666
09-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Agree about the crowds, they seemed more lively!

TNA Ambassador
09-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Its good to see Impact on the road. It shows that people do watch the product other than in Orlando. It also shows they can sell out a medium sized arena. This is definatly the step in the right direction. Let us not forget that when the WWF first started, they were in medium sized arenas.
If TNA would use the Impact Zone twice a month, and the other times tape Impact on the road, that will increase there fan base big time.

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 03:47 PM
how can you watch wrestling & not watch people that do drugs you must really love the diva's matches since thats all you could watch

It everywehere only a select few guys is clean that we do know of....

HCollins-TNA1
09-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Its good to see Impact on the road. It shows that people do watch the product other than in Orlando. It also shows they can sell out a medium sized arena. This is definatly the step in the right direction. Let us not forget that when the WWF first started, they were in medium sized arenas.
If TNA would use the Impact Zone twice a month, and the other times tape Impact on the road, that will increase there fan base big time.

Agree all they need to do is honor their contract with Universial even if it 2 or 3 times a month...

maar13
09-02-2011, 05:24 PM
See Cana and Triple H and Orton....

Orton maybe, could be the same since he apparently is clean now, Triple H has never admitted it or has been cought with anythign and who is Cana? lol...Cena has never being cought with anythign either so that claim has no real valid ground.