PDA

View Full Version : The Knockouts!

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Part Spoiler.. as it just aired live here...
Looks to me as if a new feud is brewing in the Knockouts Division with what just happened Karen Jarrett getting placed in charge of KOs and Traci Brooks being named her assistant...

Thoughts please..

helmsley
09-01-2011, 08:49 PM
i just hope they end the angelina and winter storyline.....aside from that, if velvet sky keeps shaking it im happy

KingOrton
09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
My mother told me if I have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. And since it's TNA I wont say anything at all other then this. :D

AlexWorldOrder
09-01-2011, 08:52 PM
My mother told me if I have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. And since it's TNA I wont say anything at all other then this. :D

Good thought. Keeps you from trolling.

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 08:55 PM
So is Winter supposed to be a vampire or some such shit now?

AlexWorldOrder
09-01-2011, 09:00 PM

She's just a WTF. They gotta try to please everybody; can't leave goth kids, and juggalos behind.

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Part Spoiler.. as it just aired live here...
Looks to me as if a new feud is brewing in the Knockouts Division with what just happened Karen Jarrett getting placed in charge of KOs and Traci Brooks being named her assistant...

Thoughts please..

I knew who made this thread before I opened it.

Rokudo
09-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Am I the only one who likes Winter&Angelina? lol

On topic, I have no idea what TNA is thinking. Supposedly they have major money problems, yet they sign so many people at once! And most of them aren't even on TV except in multiple people matches (tag, gauntlet, etc) ...

AlexWorldOrder
09-01-2011, 09:30 PM

How? Is Collins in love with the knockouts? lol

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Well this is one thing tna has over wwe, knockouts>divas

Tomsta666
09-01-2011, 09:36 PM
This will be the third week I havent watched impact, and this is what they're doing now? lol
I'm not hating though, I enjoy the ridiculousness. I got the episodes to catch up on.

Honestly though, Karen Jarret as a character adds absolutely fuck all to the show!!:rolleyes:

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 09:38 PM

That and tna he makes about 96%of the tna threads

AlexWorldOrder
09-01-2011, 09:43 PM
That and tna he makes about 96%of the tna threads

Haha I see.. Well, I give him some credit for trying considering this website is dominated by wwe marks and less tna marks. I have enough fun marking out for both haha

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Well this is one thing tna has over wwe, knockouts>divas
as well as
TNA Impact tag teams > WWE Tag teams

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 10:00 PM
as well as
TNA Impact tag teams > WWE Tag teams

Yea, ill agree with that one as well, but hopefully wwe will go back within the next year or two and get the tag team division up to par again.

This kind of tag team action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEGzpg0DM4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP5p2cdD65s

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 10:02 PM

Yeah because it says who made it where you click the thread. /facepalm.

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Haha I see.. Well, I give him some credit for trying considering this website is dominated by wwe marks and less tna marks. I have enough fun marking out for both haha
Trying to put TNA Impact Wrestling in the spotlight.... no matter the product, that the big thing people/fans try to hard to compare one to the other... quit comparing and enjoy the product regardless of how terrible it is or isn't!
I have fun marking out for all wrestling federations.... be it TNA, ROH, NWA, WWE, New Japan, AAA and etc....

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 10:10 PM

I was thinking that not unless he was on the main page or home page of EWN!!!

Beutiful Chaos
09-01-2011, 10:12 PM
When Christina Von Eerie shows up on my TV I'll pay attention to a KO story line.

CobraNightviper
09-01-2011, 10:22 PM
You would of thought(or at least I did)they would of put a knockout in charge that can actually wrestle.

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Well I do have a thing for Traci, Velvet, Tara, Ms Tessmacher, Rosita, Sarita, Winter and Mickie James.... :)

wwe=awesome
09-01-2011, 10:48 PM

HAHAHAHAA same here!

maar13
09-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Am I the only one who likes Winter&Angelina? lol

On topic, I have no idea what TNA is thinking. Supposedly they have major money problems, yet they sign so many people at once! And most of them aren't even on TV except in multiple people matches (tag, gauntlet, etc) ...

No I like them too, her relationship if weird if you will but as a unit they are great.

And about Karen, can someone please tell how does it help to have someone who can't even try to wrestle in charge? Seriously Karen is worthless.

At least the damn KO roster is good.

HCollins-TNA1
09-01-2011, 11:28 PM
No I like them too, her relationship if weird if you will but as a unit they are great.

And about Karen, can someone please tell how does it help to have someone who can't even try to wrestle in charge? Seriously Karen is worthless.

At least the damn KO roster is good.

She playing the Stephanie McMahon role..... there to look good and bitch, and use for the occasional storyline as in this case a Traci Brooks vs Karen Jarrett!!

Yes the Knockout division is loaded and very talented....

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 11:41 PM
She playing the Stephanie McMahon role..... there to look good and bitch, and use for the occasional storyline as in this case a Traci Brooks vs Karen Jarrett!!

Yes the Knockout division is loaded and very talented....

When the KOs were in the ring tonight, I swear when they showed Ms. Tessmacher, she looked just like EVE in her face.

BlazersDozen
09-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Mickie James is so hot. I love her...

Russo swerve
09-02-2011, 12:23 AM

Actually I saw this on the main page (facepalm)

the wrestling shade
09-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Iam still wating for Winter and angelina Lesbians part!!! and iam getting bored of waiting :(

Rokudo
09-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Man, people are so strange ... calling evil zombie/vampire lesbians weird? Really, Really? ;)

maar13
09-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Man, people are so strange ... calling evil zombie/vampire lesbians weird? Really, Really? ;)

I know! It's crazy!

xAzureSkye
09-02-2011, 12:23 PM

Well she was a witch in WWE (LOL) so I think she still is one

xAzureSkye
09-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Iam still wating for Winter and angelina Lesbians part!!! and iam getting bored of waiting :(

Angelina and Winter are not hot imo so I dont wanna see that. But if anyone wants to discuss the many lesbian kisses of Tara and every Knockouts I'm down with it

maar13
09-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Angelina and Winter are not hot imo so I dont wanna see that. But if anyone wants to discuss the many lesbian kisses of Tara and every Knockouts I'm down with it

Don't worry, Winter has kissed Angelina once already, So I don't think Spike is going to leave them go further than that.

FOr me Angelina has a great body and I just love Kat Waters since she was in the indies, saw her at shimmer, QOC and a few other times, her matches in OVW with Serena and Beth were great. All in all I find her beautiful and a very good wrestler. Yes she was a little rusty when she started with TNA but now I thing she has found her pace and has nailed her character.

But yeah...what is it with Tara? She kisses every girl she tags with, have done it since she was in WWE as VInce's Devils, what's up with that?

xAzureSkye
09-03-2011, 10:15 AM
But yeah...what is it with Tara? She kisses every girl she tags with, have done it since she was in WWE as VInce's Devils, what's up with that?

I dunno, but I do know I'm not complaining :D I thought at first she might be a lesbian but she's married

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Don't worry, Winter has kissed Angelina once already, So I don't think Spike is going to leave them go further than that.

FOr me Angelina has a great body and I just love Kat Waters since she was in the indies, saw her at shimmer, QOC and a few other times, her matches in OVW with Serena and Beth were great. All in all I find her beautiful and a very good wrestler. Yes she was a little rusty when she started with TNA but now I thing she has found her pace and has nailed her character.

Can't forget the guys Tara, has been or tag with such as the Young Bucks slapping them on the butt....

But Angelina and Winter kissing, then Tara and Ms Tessmacher kissing... Next thing you know ODB will kiss Jackie....

xAzureSkye
09-03-2011, 10:32 AM
I wish Spike would allow more female vs male violence in TNA, I mean not overly hardcore as what we saw in WWF (RTC breaking Chyna's neck, Jeff Jarrett attacking every woman even non wrestlers) But the occasional intergender tag, I mean nearly all of the KOs have faced a man 1 on 1 before & it would be a good way to show their dominance

HCollins-TNA1
09-03-2011, 10:39 AM
I wish Spike would allow more female vs male violence in TNA, I mean not overly hardcore as what we saw in WWF (RTC breaking Chyna's neck, Jeff Jarrett attacking every woman even non wrestlers) But the occasional intergender tag, I mean nearly all of the KOs have faced a man 1 on 1 before & it would be a good way to show their dominance

Have Bully Ray snap after Karen get bitching and Powerbomb her through a table....