PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cole To Smackdown?

Robstar
10-06-2010, 06:52 PM
What's this I hear about Cole moving to Smackdown? Does this mean he's off Raw? If he's on all 3 shows (although I think this move indicates the almost definite end of NXT) then it pretty much puts the kybosh on him being GM. It could also be a sign of the amalgamation of the brands.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?:confused:

Scottland
10-06-2010, 06:55 PM
What's this I hear about Cole moving to Smackdown? Does this mean he's off Raw? If he's on all 3 shows (although I think this move indicates the almost definite end of NXT) then it pretty much puts the kybosh on him being GM. It could also be a sign of the amalgamation of the brands.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?:confused:

Yeah...I just heard about this too. From my understanding, Cole is going to be on all the shows. Maybe (doubtful) WWE will bring back JR for RAW which would be great. But from what it seems Cole is on all three shows.

chaos75
10-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I don't know what's going on but he must be getting a hell of alot of moolah

Robstar
10-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't know what's going on but he must be getting a hell of alot of moolah

Moolah? So he's doing a Katie Vick? Ewwwww.... ;) At least it's not Mae Young

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Its brilliant.... U have to hate him soooo much n now hes on raw sd nxt n of course superstars wit raw matches n ppvs... Theres no escape.... Lol

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-07-2010, 01:51 AM
If this is true then I wonder if they will do that 3-man team on commentary. You have your heel, your tweener, and your face. It would be a great move. Honestly though Cole should just be on Smackdown! an Jerry Lawler should be paired up with new people like Byron Daxton or w/e his name is along with Josh Matthews.

Splattered-Dreams
10-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Mike Adamle would be great on Raw, don't you think?

:)

Jazz
10-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Mike Adamle would be great on Raw, don't you think?

:)
WEDF Champs John Mena!

JLeeDude1892
10-07-2010, 09:59 AM
What people don't understand is, Michael Cole is actually a great announcer. The only reason people don't like him, is because he isn't JR. You don't have to be JR, in order to be a good announcer. Cole started out young in the company, and worked his way up from Backstage Interviewer, to Ringside Interviewer and then to Commentator. He's obviously doing something right, or Vince wouldn't have had him on Smackdown for 8 years and then go to the biggest WWE show of them all, RAW. His heel gimmick really is a great storyline and I love what they're doing with it. They're showing that he is the most dominating announcer in the WWE right now. Cole is okay in my book.

DirtySteal
10-07-2010, 10:03 AM
What people don't understand is, Michael Cole is actually a great announcer. The only reason people don't like him, is because he isn't JR. You don't have to be JR, in order to be a good announcer. Cole started out young in the company, and worked his way up from Backstage Interviewer, to Ringside Interviewer and then to Commentator. He's obviously doing something right, or Vince wouldn't have had him on Smackdown for 8 years and then go to the biggest WWE show of them all, RAW. His heel gimmick really is a great storyline and I love what they're doing with it. They're showing that he is the most dominating announcer in the WWE right now. Cole is okay in my book.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

I like Cole, I think his character is really entertaining. Somtimes he can get a little too excited, but like JLeeDude said, He's okay in my book.

Splattered-Dreams
10-09-2010, 10:11 AM

I'd like to agree with you, but I don't! His character (either face or heel) as always been too extreme, creative can't seem to get the balance right. As a 'face' announcer he was so annoying that it often turned people against the face guys, and started spporting the heels. That's not good announcing, is it? He would side with a Mysterio type character blindingly, right or wrong. If his character was impartial, it would be better - but at least this heel thing is kind of a step in the right direction (ish). I did chuckle to myself when he said "I AM THE OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE WWE!" that was good acting, I'll give him that! There's just something about him that I find antagonising.. nothing to do with JR, as, however good JR is, he's always irritated me a bit too.