PDA

View Full Version : What was the last video game you beat?

Pages : [1] 2

Tomsta666
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
The last movie saw, and what are you listening to threads are pretty popular. I notice that a lot of you are gamers, so... What was the last game you beat? And what did you think of it eh?

For me, I finally just maxed out all the achievements of L.A. Noire. Brilliant game, not for everyone mind. Especially those of you who have attention issues if you're not shooting things. Also the other day I maxed out Spider-Man Friend or Foe, which I bought for my 4 year old little brother to play, but the fact that the achievement points were easy didn't hurt ;)

Yes I play Xbox 360 and i'm a massive achievement whore!! :cool:

Your turn...

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Replaying Mass Effect again for the 4th time.

Wanna get 5 or more characters ready for Mass Effect 3

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Last game I beat was God of War 3 for the 3rd time. Don't really play games you "beat" (i.e. sports games) but the last game I got 100% trophies on was NCAA Football 2012

Tomsta666
09-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Last game I beat was God of War 3 for the 3rd time. Don't really play games you "beat" (i.e. sports games) but the last game I got 100% trophies on was NCAA Football 2012

When I say beat, i mean finished the story mode, or whatever. You can take it as finishing up cheevs/trophies. I suppose "beat" means different things to different people ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I think, it was Portal 2, a really awesome game. Probably the only game I found entralling, challenging and hilarious.

Currently doing Deus Ex, but I am really poor at stealth, so I just kill everyone.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
You need to beat without cheats to fully deserve credit me thinks. I always hammer Fifa and win over 60 trophies in manager mode and score loads in the career mode. I did miss out on the 2010 World Cup which was a farce but I'm over it now.

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Replaying Mass Effect again for the 4th time.

Wanna get 5 or more characters ready for Mass Effect 3

Finally, something we both like!!
I've played through ME twice so far. I'm hoping to get at least one more character through.

I've completed Tomb Raider Legend and Underworld 3 times (the latest being last week). I love the Tomb Raider series, and I can't wait for the re-boot that's coming out!!

I'm also close to getting 100% on COD MW2. Something I'll be very proud of if I manage!

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
You need to beat without cheats to fully deserve credit me thinks. I always hammer Fifa and win over 60 trophies in manager mode and score loads in the career mode. I did miss out on the 2010 World Cup which was a farce but I'm over it now.

I get quickly bored of manager mode in FIFA, I save that for Football Manager. Although, I always get outrageously addicted to Ultimate Team, and I do adore FIFA games.

I've played through ME twice so far. I'm hoping to get at least one more character through.

I've completed Tomb Raider Legend and Underworld 3 times (the latest being last week). I love the Tomb Raider series, and I can't wait for the re-boot that's coming out!!

I'm also close to getting 100% on COD MW2. Something I'll be very proud of if I manage!

I need to play through ME1 nevermind 2, I've done ME1 twice and ME2 once, but I have a new xbox, so I need to re-do.

And 100% on COD an achievement? Really? Nah kidding bro, I'm not a fan, but it would be a feat.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I've completed Resident Evil 5 like 5 times and Gears of War 1 and 2. I'm more of an online multiplayer guy, Amazing at FIFA, decent at Call of Duty. I really like the Smackdown games and always complete them and one single player game I liked was Batman Arkham Asylum, great game which I played everyday until I completed it.

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I think, it was Portal 2, a really awesome game. Probably the only game I found entralling, challenging and hilarious.

Currently doing Deus Ex, but I am really poor at stealth, so I just kill everyone.

Portal is all kinds of awesome!! Haven't played the second one yet, but I'm going to for sure!!

Is that the new Deus Ex? Is it any good? I've heard it's got good reviews, and it looks awesome in the trailers.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:45 PM
It's a slog with Fifa in manager mode and the cunt never ends. It's on for about twenty seasons and I did leave this years after eight because my team were class and like City, I had too much money and couldn't spend it. Very difficult when the talent isn't there and you've already got Messi and all them.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Portal is all kinds of awesome!! Haven't played the second one yet, but I'm going to for sure!!

Is that the new Deus Ex? Is it any good? I've heard it's got good reviews, and it looks awesome in the trailers.

The second one, mate, is so much more awesome. Really, it's got things you didn't think they could improve really, and it's a great story.

And it is good, I like it a hell of a lot, but it's odd. It's like, MGS mixed with Mass Effect and boss battles. It's cool, but you do have to think about what you do. And it's long.

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
I get quickly bored of manager mode in FIFA, I save that for Football Manager. Although, I always get outrageously addicted to Ultimate Team, and I do adore FIFA games.

I need to play through ME1 nevermind 2, I've done ME1 twice and ME2 once, but I have a new xbox, so I need to re-do.

And 100% on COD an achievement? Really? Nah kidding bro, I'm not a fan, but it would be a feat.

Trust me, getting 100% on story mode, special ops and multiplayer is a tremendous feat!!

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Trust me, getting 100% on story mode, special ops and multiplayer is a tremendous feat!!

It is, I just wouldn't want to play the game ;)

I see why people like COD, but I never really liked it that much. I am looking forward to Gears 3 and especially Skyrim a lot more than anything.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM

Its the ten thousand variations you can get but i h8 killing my crew in the end. First time i did it perfectly but i played through it the other day and lost Zaeed(One of my favs), Kasumi and Legion.

And in one i even Lost Miranada and she was the only one who died and in all honesty unless you had the bad ending i didnt think she could die

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM
It is, I just wouldn't want to play the game ;)

I see why people like COD, but I never really liked it that much. I am looking forward to Gears 3 and especially Skyrim a lot more than anything.

Gears 3 wooooooooooooo!!! FIFA 12 and Batman Arkham City Wooooooooooooo!!!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I've completed Resident Evil 5

Thats the one game series i want to get into but im pure shite at it. I mean 3rd person shooters, Horror games or games that are similar to Residents Evil game play i can complete on hard or very hard most of the time but still the first Zombie i come across in a Resident Evil game(apart from 4 where i got to about number 10) i die on the easiest difficulty setting

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Gears 3 wooooooooooooo!!! FIFA 12 and Batman Arkham City Wooooooooooooo!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fQWkk9Z6s&feature=fvsr

SOMETHING IN, A GREGORIAN CHANT, SOMETHING SOMETHING SKYRIM!

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 06:59 PM
When I say beat, i mean finished the story mode, or whatever. You can take it as finishing up cheevs/trophies. I suppose "beat" means different things to different people ;)

I'm just saying I don't play many games that you beat. I mostly play just sports games.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Thats the one game series i want to get into but im pure shite at it. I mean 3rd person shooters, Horror games or games that are similar to Residents Evil game play i can complete on hard or very hard most of the time but still the first Zombie i come across in a Resident Evil game(apart from 4 where i got to about number 10) i die on the easiest difficulty setting

I'm quite awful at these types of games but I am the best in the at what I do (play FIFA ;) ) I played it with my brother first and then completed a few times on solo as I got better. Great game.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:00 PM

This is(and WWE 12) is the only game im buying on its release date up until christmass

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:01 PM

Not my kind of game. I had Oblivion for 4 hours, bought it returned it same day same with Fallout 3. Not my kind of game.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm quite awful at these types of games but I am the best in the at what I do (play FIFA ;) ) I played it with my brother first and then completed a few times on solo as I got better. Great game.

Yeah i do that for Halo i fucking hate that game but my mate is really into it so everytime there is a new one out i have to go round his and we crank the difficulty up and i essientially am target pratice whilst he kills everything.

Other game i hate is Gears of War

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:02 PM
This is(and WWE 12) is the only game im buying on its release date up until christmass

I've pre-ordered FIFA 12 and WWE 12 for the bonus content. With FIFA you get the Ultimate edition with free gold back on Ultimate Team which I got very edicted to.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Not my kind of game. I had Oblivion for 4 hours, bought it returned it same day same with Fallout 3. Not my kind of game.

Thats because its from the same company you need to start researching before you buy save yourself some money

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:04 PM
I've pre-ordered FIFA 12 and WWE 12 for the bonus content. With FIFA you get the Ultimate edition with free gold back on Ultimate Team which I got very edicted to.

Free gold for a month.

WWE 12 bonus content is The Rock so ill just buy that package where you get all DLC content and wait i mean its only 1 guy

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:04 PM

This and Gears are the two I'll walk the 5 mins to GAME to buy at midnight. Might as well, I'll be awake and it'll be nice and quiet.

Is it a little sad that Gears comes out on freshers week, and I'm buying Gears at midnight?

And that's cool bro! No one will hate that, but I love getting absorbed in these games. I adored both Fallout's, but I enjoy most types of games.

Bat driving games, that's my brother's fortay.

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Thats because its from the same company you need to start researching before you buy save yourself some money

^^This^^
I do extensive research before buying games these days since the price tag is so, well, pricey!! I never buy games that are newly released either any more. I wait a month or 2 until I can get a second hand one.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:10 PM
^^This^^
I do extensive research before buying games these days since the price tag is so, well, pricey!! I never buy games that are newly released either any more. I wait a month or 2 until I can get a second hand one.

I try, but it's too hard for me to resist.

I usually know about a game a while before it comes out, so I know if I want to buy it or not. Such as Deus Ex, it looked good, but a better title for my LOVEfilm rental list.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
^^This^^

Yep only games i dont research are Bioware games as ive not come across a game of theres i dont like.

Yeah if im not desperate to play it like alot of this years Xmas release wait.

I remember last year i did alot of shifts in my old job and i brought 4 games that were released on the same day. By the time i had gotten round to playing on 2 of them they were down to £15

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I try, but it's too hard for me to resist.

I usually know about a game a while before it comes out, so I know if I want to buy it or not. Such as Deus Ex, it looked good, but a better title for my LOVEfilm rental list.

Gotta love Lovefilm

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Ah I meant free gold packs on Ultimate team free Xbox Live, my bad. You get 4 free pack a month for 6 months so it saves you some money if you do spend money and gives you a good start. I would look into it but I just return it if I don't like it as some games look great but then I can't be bothered with it or I don't like it.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Ah I meant free gold packs on Ultimate team free Xbox Live, my bad. You get 4 free pack a month for 6 months so it saves you some money if you do spend money and gives you a good start. I would look into it but I just return it if I don't like it as some games look great but then I can't be bothered with it or I don't like it.

Thats why if your unsure in anyway dont buy it wait for it to be reduced in price.

I tend to stick with the companies i like and the game series i like. I dont tend to buy any other game unless i have sat through reviews by IGN, Gametrailers and Gamespot to make sure its good.

JamFran
09-01-2011, 07:39 PM
It has been a really long time since I've beaten a game. I think the last game I actually beat was Arkham Asylum, unless you count the Story Mode in Mortal Kombat ... I have a tendency to get bogged down with all the goings on in my life that I forget about a game I've been playing until I get to a point that I don't remember where I left off. I just restarted Mass Effect trying to actually get through it finally.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:40 PM
It has been a really long time since I've beaten a game. I think the last game I actually beat was Arkham Asylum, unless you count the Story Mode in Mortal Kombat ... I have a tendency to get bogged down with all the goings on in my life that I forget about a game I've been playing until I get to a point that I don't remember where I left off. I just restarted Mass Effect trying to actually get through it finally.

Which Mass Effect?

JamFran
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Which Mass Effect?

I never got through either of them to be honest... I'm playing the first one, and I think I'll actually finish it this time. I love the games, I just have a busy life lol

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I played a Mass Effect demo as my friend told me it was amazing. It was ok, again not my kind of game, I'll just stick to sports games and the odd game that catches my eye :)

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:49 PM
I never got through either of them to be honest... I'm playing the first one, and I think I'll actually finish it this time. I love the games, I just have a busy life lol

Cool the first one is always one where alot of gamers get bored i mean yoy get thrown right into it then spend the next 4 hours in the Citidael.

I mean its good for those who LOVE rpgs but it lost alot of interest for those who like action.

Mass Effect two is more action but the script is better and the storyline/characters/music are my favorite of any game.

New one out in March looks even better

JamFran
09-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Cool the first one is always one where alot of gamers get bored i mean yoy get thrown right into it then spend the next 4 hours in the Citidael.

I mean its good for those who LOVE rpgs but it lost alot of interest for those who like action.

Mass Effect two is more action but the script is better and the storyline/characters/music are my favorite of any game.

New one out in March looks even better

Yeah, that's the reason I am so determined to get through both of them... My goal is to finish them by the time Arkham City comes out, because that will monopolize my non school time until Skyrim hits...

Bodom
09-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Last game I beat? Mass Effect 2 for the bajillionith time.

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Blackjack on my phone.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Last game I beat? Mass Effect 2 for the bajillionith time.

Have you had all the mixtures of endings yet?

Oh thought id tell you i played Mass Effect through properly the other day No subs and surrond sound going. Took me 30 odd hours did everything.

It does make me laugh about what i missed and alot of other gamers did about The Keepers

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Fallout: New Vegas 1405/1405
Sadly the final DLC is coming out of the 20th september so it'll be uncompleted for a while.

Then my last completion is Championship Manager 2007.

The Sneakiness
09-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Mario Kart Wii was the last video game I "completed" (got gold trophies for all classes, also in mirrored mode) but still don't have all the characters or karts/bikes.

Last game I finished was Angry Birds after the final stages of Mine and Dine was released.

HeelTurn
09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Red Faction Armageddon (actually it was Star Wars Republic Heroes but Red Faction sounds cooler, and I finished it just a few days before).

Automatic
09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Hmmm, now that I think about it. I've never finished a game.

Tomsta666
09-03-2011, 08:06 PM
http://www.gamesbasement.co.uk/sysimages/origimages/tna%20impact_pc3012_1.jpg

Finished the story mode on this ^^^ LOL

CRAP game :rolleyes:

Control system rubbish character animations horrible.
Worst of all, frustratingly CHEAP!!!!

Everything about this game was telling me to hate it.
But yet... I enjoyed everything about it!!

Exactly how I feel about the irl TNA!!!!

:D

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/24/379393-1216513843243_large.jpg

tittle97
09-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I just finished Fallout: New Vegas and Borderlands.
SOOOOO many awesome games coming out in the next couple months, but I just picked up Dungeon Seige 3 and have been playing that.

Tomsta666
09-10-2011, 09:02 PM
http://images.wikia.com/movieweapon/images/d/d9/Call-of-duty-black-ops-box-art.jpg

Not cool amonst you hipster fags, but fuck y'all I was a hipster fag too...

BLOPSFORLIFE!!

Danielle20SxE
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Left 4 dead on the hardest setting.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Don Kings PrizeFighter 1000/1000

80th completion
46th Retail completion.

Subject Zero
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/24/379393-1216513843243_large.jpg

Out of Xbox 360 with a HD makeover this week or last week.

Just brought Resi Evil 1, 2 and 3 for £14 is that a good deal?

Necroyeti
09-11-2011, 02:40 PM
VERY YES, especially if you've never played them before, you're in for a treat.

Speaking of XBLA, have they released Radiant Silvergun on there yet?

On topic:
http://www.pixelate.de/uploads/images/you_have_to_burn_the_rope.gif

Subject Zero
09-11-2011, 02:46 PM
VERY YES, especially if you've never played them before, you're in for a treat.

Cool i inadvertently brought 2 of Resident Evil 1 whilst bidding for them on Ebay. Got 1 of them for 4 and the other for 3. Number 2 i got in mint for 5 and i brought number 3 for 2 because i brought it from the same guy who sold me number 2.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Magic: The Gathering
350/350
81st completion
35th arcade completion

Probably will be the last 1 for a while as well whilst I play GOW3

HeelTurn
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Out of Xbox 360 with a HD makeover this week or last week.

You are going to have a blast playing them, especially Res 2, one of the greatest games I have ever played, and Ive played it many times haha.

Tommy Thunder
09-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Left 4 dead on the hardest setting.

Ain't played the first one. The second one however is fun! It's real hard though on the hardest setting!!

Danielle20SxE
09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Ain't played the first one. The second one however is fun! It's real hard though on the hardest setting!!

I haven't beat the second one on the hardest setting yet. I haven't really tried. lol

SilverGhost
09-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Resident Evil 2(for the hundredth time)
Metal Gear Solid on Extreme Mode
*trying to beat Final Fantasy 8*

zapphoman
09-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution! Great game! Working on Saints Row 2 for the third time.

VanHooliganX
09-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution! Great game! Working on Saints Row 2 for the third time.

Have you bought the DLCs for that? If yes, any good?

zapphoman
09-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Ultor Exposed was decent. It adds a couple of vehicles to your garage, a homie, and a couple of missions. I just bought Corporate Warfare recently but haven't tried it yet. I might tonight. I'll reply on here and let you know what I thought of it.

HeelTurn
09-12-2011, 04:50 AM
Resident Evil 2(for the hundredth time)
Metal Gear Solid on Extreme Mode
*trying to beat Final Fantasy 8*

Love love love that game, if you want an added challenge, try to beat Bahamut and add him as a Guardian Force.

On the verge of completing Resistance 3
Recently finished the Lego Clone Wars Game, it sucks.

Tomsta666
09-22-2011, 01:48 AM
Finally beat Castle crashers last night after owning it for about two years!! :D

Good game definately, but I'm glad I played it online.

KJ PUNK
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Beat both games on the God of War: Origins Collection. Only lack a playthrough on Hard on Ghost of Sparta to get 100% trophies on both games.

VanHooliganX
09-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Gears of War 3 campaign. 1 of the best video game campaigns around.

Now I am aiming for Seriously 3.0. Time to rape!

SESAfro
09-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 for the 3rd time. Can't get tired of that game, just can't.

Tomsta666
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
I thought this thread would of been more popular :( Oh wells, Shameless BUMP!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/245jbx5.jpg

I'm a sucker for an XBLA game. I have over 75 of them!! :D
Nice little chilled out puzzler. Similar to Marble Blast Ultra.
Instead of being a marble though, you are, wait for it... a blob of Mercury!!

If you enjoy this type of game, it's well worth the 400 msp ;)

VanHooliganX
10-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I thought this thread would of been more popular :( Oh wells, Shameless BUMP!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/245jbx5.jpg

I'm a sucker for an XBLA game. I have over 75 of them!! :D
Nice little chilled out puzzler. Similar to Marble Blast Ultra.
Instead of being a marble though, you are, wait for it... a blob of Mercury!!

If you enjoy this type of game, it's well worth the 400 msp ;)

Wait what!
It's like MBU?
Please tell me its similar physics in it.

Also. Congrats on having a great opinion on Arcade games. I know people who refuse to give them a chance. Some of them are classics, better gameplay than retails and very cheap considering retails are £40.

CGBigMan
10-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Halo Reach
on legendery
i was nearly tearing my hair out at the last mission

Wade Barrett 1979
10-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Heavy Rain - Quick caption review: It's alright :p

VanHooliganX
10-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Heavy Rain - Quick caption review: It's alright :p

What ending did you get?

Wade Barrett 1979
10-16-2011, 12:21 PM
What ending did you get?

I've only played through once but his son and the bird both survived!!

Tomsta666
11-01-2011, 07:31 PM
BUMP!!!

http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/wp-images/BoxArt/Costume_Quest.png

So it was Halloween the other day. Perfect time to FINALLY play this then :p Got it when it was on sale, and never really bothered with it. A little cutesie but it was good fun and pretty funny too! Nice charming little game, I really enjoyed it.

Also, this takes the amount of turn based RPGs i've played from start to finish throughout my ENTIRE gaming life to a grand total of... 2!! :D

pauadrian
11-01-2011, 08:36 PM
BUMP!!!

http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/wp-images/BoxArt/Costume_Quest.png

So it was Halloween the other day. Perfect time to FINALLY play this then :p Got it when it was on sale, and never really bothered with it. A little cutesie but it was good fun and pretty funny too! Nice charming little game, I really enjoyed it.

Also, this takes the amount of turn based RPGs i've played from start to finish throughout my ENTIRE gaming life to a grand total of... 2!! :D

i saw you playng this and said WTF IS THAT SHIT

VanHooliganX
11-01-2011, 10:25 PM
i saw you playng this and said WTF IS THAT SHIT

I believe its by the company who created Stacking

Its an okay game, I doubt i'll be buying it but its interesting.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Streets of Rage 2, from my Sega MegaDrive collection on PS3!! Ah, such memories! :)

zapphoman
11-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Beat Arkham City just yesterday. Now I just need to find all the trophies and finish side quests.

HeelTurn
11-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Beat Arkham City just yesterday. Now I just need to find all the trophies and finish side quests.

Ah man wasnt the ending awesome when *spoiler*. Yeah all Ive got are the Riddler trophies (about 90 left) and the challenges, but Im not a fan of the challenges so may not bother.

steveorton
11-03-2011, 06:31 AM
SVR 2006 Pipebomb but the truth

Tomsta666
11-16-2011, 08:04 AM
http://download.xbox.com/content/xna/assets/585509C7_World/xboxboxart.jpg

Part oldskool retro styled exploration platformer. Part satire of modern gaming DLC culture.

All good fun!! :D Not a bad way to kill 45 minutes! ;)

It was only 80msp. Do yourself a favour and head over to the indie section and check it out!!

Tomsta666
12-14-2011, 03:44 AM
http://cdn1.spong.com/pack/s/a/saintsrowt357711l/_-Saints-Row-The-Third-Xbox-360-_.jpg

Two words... BATSHIT and INSANE!!

Honestly though, not as much content as Saints 2, but that doesn't take anything away from how fun it was!

Tomsta666
03-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Just bumping this back up top since we've got the VidyaGAMEZ section now!!

Honestly thought this might of been a popular thread, much like the last movie watched one. Ahwells it might take off now eh? or maybe not???

Anyway, last proper game I beat was.

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/03/Sega-Rally-Online-Arcade.jpg

Not really the biggest fan of racing games, but this was a pretty fun update of the classic arcade game. Bought it when it was on sale ages ago and never really bothered with it until last week!! :D

pauadrian
03-08-2012, 12:18 AM
beaten only a few games only dojng campaigns unlike tomsta
wwe 12 rtwm
cod 2
cod 4
fifa 11 manager and career mode
fifa 07 manager
gta 4
svr 11
svr 10
halo 3

TTC
03-08-2012, 12:22 AM
SvR 2010 was the last cause I'm broke.

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 12:24 AM
I cant even remember,Havent seriously played any games in a while...Well I did beat EA Sports MMA a ways back,Been working on The Godfather II lately though.

VanHooliganX
03-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Fifa 12 1000/1000

SilverGhost
03-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Beasted through Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

Gonna beat it soon!

VanHooliganX
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Beasted through Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

Gonna beat it soon!

That the 1 with the really weird camera angles at times?

Steve Austin
03-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Playing FM like a boss!

Sully
03-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Sorry, I don't like to abuse my Video Games.

Lol, hmm...the last 3 months I've been playing "non-beatable" games. Like Madden, NBA 2k12, and currently MLB The Show. It was either Uncharted 3, or the Road to Wrestlemania storyline. I think both of those were in the last week of December. After that I was just cruising with the Sports games.

Pumpkinhead
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Sorry, I don't like to abuse my Video Games.

Lol, hmm...the last 3 months I've been playing "non-beatable" games. Like Madden, NBA 2k12, and currently MLB The Show. It was either Uncharted 3, or the Road to Wrestlemania storyline. I think both of those were in the last week of December. After that I was just cruising with the Sports games.

I'm the only one who hate the Road to Wrestlemania??, anyway I beat Resident Evil 5 again and my planning to restart my WWE universe

stone cold bruiser brody
03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Manhunt for the PS2. James Earl Cash FTW!

SilverGhost
03-08-2012, 10:28 PM
That the 1 with the really weird camera angles at times?

Define weird camera angles.

RE 1(and REmake), 2, 3, Outbreak(and File 2) and CVX have camera angles.

Sully
03-08-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm the only one who hate the Road to Wrestlemania??, anyway I beat Resident Evil 5 again and my planning to restart my WWE universe

Don't get me wrong, it was probably the worst fucking piece of trash I've ever played. I still pushed through it though...

Tomsta666
03-08-2012, 11:34 PM
The actual story wasn't bad at all, I enjoyed it. The United Kingdom stable, the WCW takeover was over all good stuff!! It was the constant backstage brawls and single outcome scripted events that let it down. :(

bearkg88
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
I beat the main story to Final Fantasy 13-2.

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Backbreaker: Vengeance

200/200. Took around 5 hours.

Pretty fun game. Gets a little annoying at times but I enjoyed it.

85th completion.

xAzureSkye
03-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Wario Master of Disguise

zapphoman
03-10-2012, 01:32 PM

You're not the only one. What?! I can't use the moves that I picked for my wrestler? SCREW YOU THQ!!! I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR WRESTLING GAMES!!!

Just beat ME3 last night. THE best game that I have played since the second one.

Jay T
03-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Had Final fantasy x for 7years and have just beat the game 100%
Well apart from that stupid chocobo race,i gave up

JSullivan
03-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Gears of War 3, probably, within 24 hours of owning it.

I would've said Pokémon, but technically you can't really complete it, or if you do, it takes forever.

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Gears of War 3, probably, within 24 hours of owning it.

I would've said Pokémon, but technically you can't really complete it, or if you do, it takes forever.

Still got that to do :(

Only a third of the way through Onyx medals too.

Must crack on with them soon!

thejman93
03-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Just beat ME3 last night. THE best game that I have played since the second one.

You Reaper killing machine!

I'm only 2 or 3 main story missions in.

Spent an hour running around the Citadel today like some diplomatic pussy. :D

Last game I beat? WWE 12 RTWM I guess.

Bodom
03-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Jade Empire. I'd play it a second time but a goddamn bug is preventing me from doing so :mad:

stone cold bruiser brody
03-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Red Dead Redemption...it still gets me every time:(

thejman93
03-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Jade Empire. I'd play it a second time but a goddamn bug is preventing me from doing so :mad:

That was a fun little game.

Not Mass Effect, but solid stuff from BioWare nontheless.

BTW, best avatar ever bud. Fits you perfectly. :p

Bodom
03-10-2012, 09:12 PM

Bioware is incapable of making a game anything less than awesome.

And thanks dude. I'll be keeping it for awhile :D

Pumpkinhead
03-10-2012, 09:12 PM

I miss Bod's draw heat sig!!!

Bodom
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
I miss Bod's draw heat sig!!!

My draw heat sig? I don't even know what that is.

Pumpkinhead
03-10-2012, 09:17 PM
My draw heat sig? I don't even know what that is.

actually I was wrong, it was "I can draw money", my mistake :P

Bodom
03-10-2012, 09:19 PM
actually I was wrong, it was "I can draw money", my mistake :P

Oh that one! I think I still have it somewhere.

Sully
03-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I like your new avatar Bodom.

Subject Zero
03-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Finished ME 3 last night and apart from the ending which im not going to ruin it was a really great game.

zapphoman
03-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Probably my least favorite from Bioware...but I've beaten it like a good 2 or 3 times. Says something about how great Bioware is.

CGBigMan
03-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Halo Reach on Heroic

Tomsta666
03-15-2012, 06:07 AM
http://www.iportable.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/b5873__ReLRQdVM__EG1GAXAAqolgVtUn7eE5bdJWDzwI7GUaH TRzJFWTDnjd0C1r5NYq6WOA=w705.jpg

Surpirisngly good, and deceptively difficult Super Mario knock-off for iOS.
Oldskool platformy goodness with nice tight controls.

Best of all it's FREE for a limited time. Head over to the app store and give a whirl.

CGBigMan
03-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Im incredibly close to completing Soul Caliber 5 on Normal, Stuck on beating Elysium

Tomsta666
03-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Im incredibly close to completing Soul Caliber 5 on Normal, Stuck on beating Elysium

I noticed you had that :D

If you're struggling on normal, give quick battle a try and fight the A ranks LOLOLOL ;)

have you tried online ranked matches yet? Cos I can never seem to connect to anyone! :(

CGBigMan
03-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I noticed you had that :D

If you're struggling on normal, give quick battle a try and fight the A ranks LOLOLOL ;)

have you tried online ranked matches yet? Cos I can never seem to connect to anyone! :(

Not tried online yet
im never great at fighting games online

PSOjedi
03-17-2012, 01:45 PM
What was the last video game you beat? (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9319-What-was-the-last-video-game-you-beat/page13)
Mass Effect 3, Friday at 4am :cool:

Tomsta666
03-22-2012, 08:39 PM
maxed out achievements on Smackdown Vs Raw 2007.

pauadrian
03-22-2012, 08:41 PM
we should rename this thread to
Van Hooligan X vs Tomsta66 who has more games completed

VanHooliganX
03-22-2012, 09:52 PM

Wow! You got busy. I'm doing it over the weekend.

we should rename this thread to
Van Hooligan X vs Tomsta66 who has more games completed

A tad unfair. He doesn't always go for the completion whilst I'm a completionist.

Also!

According to TrueAchievements he has 41.
20 retail and 21 arcade but 5 of those are fun lab games so basically 36 with a 55.79% over every game.
I have 85 with 48 retail and 37 arcade and I'm 11 achievements off 89% over every game.

:cool: My ego is filled once again :)

pauadrian
03-22-2012, 09:58 PM
A tad unfair. He doesn't always go for the completion whilst I'm a completionist.

Also!

According to TrueAchievements he has 41.
20 retail and 21 arcade but 5 of those are fun lab games so basically 36 with a 55.79% over every game.
I have 85 with 48 retail and 37 arcade and I'm 11 achievements off 89% over every game.

:cool: My ego is filled once again :)

I said it cus you guys beat a game every damn week

Tomsta666
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Wow! You got busy. I'm doing it over the weekend.

Once I figured out a system and got into a groove, i was flying through the roster!!
Winning matches was only taking between 1 and 2 minutes :D

I must of played it for about 8 hours straight last night though!! LOL :cool:

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

About to start on The Force Unleashed II. Can not wait till the 3rd one comes out.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

About to start on The Force Unleashed II. Can not wait till the 3rd one comes out.

Finished SW: TFU2 last night. I forgot how short and easy that game was. Still can't wait for the 3rd to come out though.

PSOjedi
06-08-2012, 06:22 AM
What was the last video game you beat?
The Witcher 2. Beat it twice

Now I'm playing Dark Souls on 360. This is I think the hardest games I ever played !!! wow !

Tomsta666
06-08-2012, 06:39 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31-eTe%2BkT8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got the game as a Christmas gift. Finally got around to beating the damn thing.
Dunno why I put it off so long? Frigging awesome game!! :D

Really want to mop up most (if not all) the achievements,
but the amount of collectibles is insane... :rolleyes:

Steve Austin
06-08-2012, 07:26 AM

One of the best games I've played, hope there is another one!

RedDevilSativa
06-11-2012, 02:03 AM
i never seem to get around to getting all the achievements in games something new comes out lol. loved la noire was a great game just a bit short for so many disks. may have to get gta off my brother and try do everything in that.

Dameduse823
06-11-2012, 02:14 AM

I only just completely finished it the other day. and I mean completely. Storymode on normal and extra, all the riddler challenges and side missions, even the Harleys revenge download. This was an awesome game and I can't wait to see if they'll do a third

Aside from that I've recently finished Darksiders and gotten all the achievements on spiderman shattered dimensions

samoan619
06-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Ghost Trick Detective, pretty cool game, got that quirky Japanese vibe to it.. Basically you possess different objects across a scene and use it to work your way through a certain scenario.. You're a ghost by the way, and you're basically able to save the lives of other people 4 minutes before the murder happens. Example scenario, woman gets shot by sniper, the only way to save her life is possess the junkyard where the sniper is. You're mainly protecting this female detective, who gets murdered many times in this game.. You save her, you get a piece of what happened with your death as you progress through the game. Now a lot of people had recommended this game to me, now even though I did enjoy the game, I really found myself bored during the later levels in the game.. Its not too long, it could be finished in one sitting, but all in all, its a well-made game.. Not for everyone though, fans of the Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk type games, will definitely want to give it a try..

Tomsta666
07-04-2012, 04:18 AM

Been chipping away at this for the last couple of weeks! :)

Finished the story mode, all the side missions and 400+ of the Riddler challenges. Still need a few catwoman trophies and a handfull of physical challenges to get the 100%. Dunno about starting the New Game+ though, cos' there were bits that struggled with on normal difficulty! :D

I'm gonna get the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC but i've been reading conflicting reviews. Any one here played it? If so what did you think of it?

samoan619
07-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Been chipping away at this for the last couple of weeks! :)

Finished the story mode, all the side missions and 400+ of the Riddler challenges. Still need a few catwoman trophies and a handfull of physical challenges to get the 100%. Dunno about starting the New Game+ though, cos' there were bits that struggled with on normal difficulty! :D

I'm gonna get the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC but i've been reading conflicting reviews. Any one here played it? If so what did you think of it?

I did everything but the Victor Zsaz missions, I didnt like the phone tracing mini-game, but everything else about this game is amazing.. I love the mechanics of the remote controlled Batarang, twisting and turning to make it fit through tight squeezes, and using it as a scout to explore the area ahead of you.. From beginning to end, the story just pulls you in, I didn't want it to end.. I also spent quite some time finding all the easter eggs (Killer Croc was my personal favorite)..

Bodom
07-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Mass Effect 2 for the billionth time.

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Mass Effect 2 for the billionth time.

Haha! I actually just got done playing through ME2 with another Fem-Shep just now! swiftly moving on to ME3 with her later!

supergoing
07-12-2012, 08:08 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/83/Cave_Story_title_screen.png/250px-Cave_Story_title_screen.png

My third playthrough, normal difficulty in a single sitting. I've yet to come across another Metroidvania game that's even half as great as this one. (outside of the Castlevania series, anyway)

samoan619
07-13-2012, 12:04 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/83/Cave_Story_title_screen.png/250px-Cave_Story_title_screen.png

My third playthrough, normal difficulty in a single sitting. I've yet to come across another Metroidvania game that's even half as great as this one. (outside of the Castlevania series, anyway)

I dont have the original version, but I do have a copy of the 3DS version.. I still havent started it up yet though, but its one of the next game I will be starting.. A LOT of people have recommended this game to me, enough to the point where I decided to buy it..

Tomsta666
07-15-2012, 06:06 PM
http://gotgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lollipop-Chainsaw-Box-Art.jpg

I love Suda, he is one crazy Nipp!! Ridiculously brilliant!! Flawed, certainly, but a hell of a lot a fun!
Definately going to replay and replay some more untill I max out the cheeves!!!!!!!!!!

VanHooliganX
07-15-2012, 06:14 PM
http://gotgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lollipop-Chainsaw-Box-Art.jpg

I love Suda, he is one crazy Nipp!! Ridiculously brilliant!! Flawed, certainly, but a hell of a lot a fun!
Definately going to replay and replay some more untill I max out the cheeves!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to you getting owned by the Elvis boss is hilarious btw :P

Matsuda
07-15-2012, 06:40 PM
last game i beat was saints row 3 now playing mafia 2

Tomsta666
07-17-2012, 03:25 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/RISK_Factions_Logo.jpg

Bought it when it was on sale ages ago, and never bothered with it. But when I saw VanHoolieX playing it today, I thought i'd jump back on it. Did the single player campaign. Not bad I suppose, but for a 'strategy' game it relies way too much on luck. I suppose that's what happens when you base a videogame on a boardgame. OK for the 200msp I paid when it was on sale, I would of been pissed if i'd payed the full 800 though... Van? :p

akbar
07-18-2012, 12:44 PM
So am I ever going to fight people or am I just going to be looking for shit in Assasins creed:confused:

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-21-2012, 08:17 AM
So am I ever going to fight people or am I just going to be looking for shit in Assasins creed:confused:

If you wan't too fight people dude you can wait for another North London riot too take place OR. You can kill one of the main men you are mean't too assassinate as part of the story.. Have you just been running around the whole time? Haha.

Tomsta666
07-21-2012, 10:00 AM
http://blurayauthority.com/images/cover_art/tonyhawkpro.jpg

Blitzed the career mode to 100% with my XBL Avatar in a day.
Slowly working on gaining all achievements. 14/16 done.
But the PROjectives mode is damn hard!! Nice challenge though :)

Tomsta666
07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
http://i.minus.com/j8ecSlI3FAD1A.jpg

Just finished episode 2.

Jesus Christ!! That was pretty fucked up right?

Loving this game :D Roll on episode 3!! ;)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 07:27 PM
http://i.minus.com/j8ecSlI3FAD1A.jpg

Just finished episode 2.

Jesus Christ!! That was pretty fucked up right?

Loving this game :D Roll on episode 3!! ;)

Ah, finally got round to it then?

Tomsta666
07-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Ah, finally got round to it then?

Eventually! ;)

It made me really want a nice home cooked meal! :D

VanHooliganX
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Crackdown 1!

1250/1250! :)

After 1517 days of starting it. I finally got round to adding it to my collection of 100% completed games.

The Piper
08-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Dragon's Dogma.

Not the best main storyline, but the game was amazing In my opinion

Tomsta666
08-08-2012, 07:29 AM
http://www.vgdot.com/img/p/174-264-large.jpg

Bought it last year in the new years sales. it was only 200-odd points I think.
Just never got around to playing it. I'm glad I have now though.
Brilliant game. I dunno why I overlooked it during the PS2 era either?
You can tell it's of that generation, but it doesn't stop it from being a quality game though ;)

There's one game I can check off my backlog. What's next? :P

PSOjedi
08-09-2012, 02:50 AM
I will finish Dawngard (skyrim DLC) before Sunday
Then I will play Risen 2, and Sleeping Dogs

:cool:

Crackdown 1!

1250/1250! :)

490/1250 :eek:

AWrestlingGod
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Resonance of Fate :)

Bodom
08-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Jurassic Park The Game.

Felt like I was watching a movie. Which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Tomsta666
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Jurassic Park The Game.

Felt like I was watching a movie. Which is exactly what I was hoping for.

That's from the Tell Tales guys right? The same company as the awesome Walking Dead game.
Hasn't got an EU release date yet. Hopefully it comes out over here, cos I quite fancy it :)

The Piper
08-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Shadows of the damned. After beating Lollipop Chainsaw I just had to get some other Suda51 games.

Tomsta666
08-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Shadows of the damned. After beating Lollipop Chainsaw I just had to get some other Suda51 games.

Make sure you Check out No More Heroes then ;)

Wow, lets see... I've been quite busy beating games this last week or so!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Some pretty goods action set-pieces as is the standard with the CoD campaigns, but it's definitely running out of steam now. It felt like it was just going through the motions.

A World of Kelfings - Drunken impulse purchase based on one Van Hooligan X' recommendation. A really fun game though I enjoyed it. Especially playing the Co-op with Van and Bod. With our 100+ house strong Tim Burton village :p

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - I buy these LEGO games to play with my kid brother. I do enjoy them aswell though ;) Definitely one of the better LEGO games, but really short. I finished the story mode at 16% complete, so that's 84% collectibles!!! :rolleyes: Being the achievement whore I am though I will finish it! And my little bro had a blast with it so all is good.

A Kingdom for Keflings Based on my enjoyment of playing the sequel, I thought i'd go back to this. Bought it when it was on sale ages ago, and never played it. Finished it now though :) The second one was better, but it's still a fun little game. There's another one off my backlog and another 200/200 :D

Bodom
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Still crazy how that 100 building achievement popped for you and not me and Van.

Tomsta666
08-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Still crazy how that 100 building achievement popped for you and not me and Van.

To be fair though man, we weren't that far from finishing it when you joined. And I had spent the entire game building where Van had spent it arranging the kelflings ;)

Tomsta666
08-15-2012, 07:30 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WbKPE6ZkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41wbAfvFW3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bought the first DLC, Genkibowl VII at full price (560msp) and was disappointed with it.
So I said to myself, if I ever get the others i'll wait till they're on sale.
Lo and behold!!! All three packs on sale this week at 50% off!! 2 for the price of 1!!

Both decent, albeit a little short (3 mission a piece) Trouble with Clones was the best set.
Any excuse to fire Saint's 3 up again is good enough for me!! :D

RatedRorayJames
08-15-2012, 07:46 PM
WWE 12 with Fan Axxess.. -troll face.-

The Piper
08-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Make sure you Check out No More Heroes then ;)

God I loved No More Heroes, except when you go to far with "recharging" and someone walks in :p

PSOjedi
08-22-2012, 06:34 AM
What was the last video game you beat?
Dawnguard (DLC for Skyrim) :cool:

Now I'm on Risen 2 (15 hours done actually)

But I have just purchase Sleeping Dogs, because I'm a little tired of RPG at this time so this game will be fine.

110 hours for The Witcher 2
80 hours for Mass Effect 3
250 hours for Skyrim
150 hours for Dark Souls
And I have just started Risen 2, so.....

:)

Tomsta666
08-22-2012, 06:53 PM
http://cdn1.spong.com/pack/s/a/saintsrowt357711l/_-Saints-Row-The-Third-Xbox-360-_.jpg

100% Completion 1300/1300 :D

So after snapping up the remaining DLC for Saints Row The Third, I thought i'd mop up the last few achievements to max it out. Considering I only had like 5 to get, it was still a good 6 hours of gameplay. Awesome game man, absolutely nut bar!! Off it's rocker!!

samoan619
08-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Just beat Sleeping Dogs last night, Im hoping that the future DLC will be pretty lengthy.. I really enjoyed this game, Activision fucked up on losing this title.. The ending was the big payoff, I'd recommend this to anyone who has a thing for sandbox games..

zapphoman
08-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah Sleeping Dogs was a blast. The story was awesome. Combat...Awesome. Graphics...not the best but definitely not the worst.

Tomsta666
08-30-2012, 01:50 PM
http://thecontrolleronline.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/The-Walking-Dead-Episode-Three-Logo.jpg

This story just gets more gripping as it goes on!! Probably not as fcuked up as Ep2 but there's still shit going down. I don't wan't to spoil it for any of you guys that are playing it but damn! There's some pretty severe twists and turns and some difficult decisions to be made! I can't wait for the next episode, I want it NOW!!! :D

Tomsta666
08-30-2012, 07:06 PM
http://download.xbox.com/content/images/875695aa-2162-4a17-9651-f325eb82add0/1033/boxartlg.jpg

I remember reading when this was first released, that all this DLC was, was just a series of those first-person block puzzle platform sections. So I duly skipped it back then, given that those bits were a pain in the arse. But with it being on sale @50% off this week, and having points to spend I thought why the hell not? Any excuse to go back to Assassin's Creed! :D It wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be, I actually kinda enjoyed it! It does give away some of the backstory concerning Subject 16 and Lucy Stillman, so if you're a fan of the series like me, you might want to check it out. Got a couple of achievements to to get to total it, and apparently it gives you a short bonus mission in the main game too. I'll finish those up tommorow. All in all, not too shabby. :)

PSOjedi
09-03-2012, 12:09 AM

Sleeping dogs

VanHooliganX
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/48/Rock_of_ages_xbla.jpg/256px-Rock_of_ages_xbla.jpg

Rock of Ages.

Just need Tomsta to play online with and then it's already 100% completed. Everyone I know with this game says it's very hard. I did everything in 3-4 hours without 1 problem XD

Being god at MBU pays off! ;D

Tomsta666
09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/simpsons-arcade-flyer.jpg

Was on sale on XBLA this week, so I thought i'd bite. NOSTALGIA!!! :cool:
The amount of 10p's i put into this on Whitby seafront when I was a kid :rolleyes:

So i've now got arcade ports on XBLA for TMNT, X-Men and the Simpsons
Release Asterix now please Konami :) you know it makes sense ;)

The Piper
09-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Beat Dark Souls on NG+++, maybe it'll get hard again if I keep beating it

stone cold bruiser brody
09-17-2012, 01:58 AM
I'm playing Max Payne 3 right now and I'm about to beat it.

Charlie Austin
09-17-2012, 05:29 PM
resistance fall of man. last week. solid shooter

RatedRorayJames
09-17-2012, 07:35 PM
3156LOL I have had black ops for almost a year and Havent even touched the campaign, prolly will since I ordered Blops 2!

zapphoman
09-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Just beat the new Syndicate 30 mins ago. Let me just say this....started playing it last night at 9:30 and stopped playing it at 2:30. I was already at the final level when I stopped playing.

Dubs
09-18-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm playing Max Payne 3 right now and I'm about to beat it.
For some reason, I have yet to play that game. How is it?

stone cold bruiser brody
09-18-2012, 11:51 PM
For some reason, I have yet to play that game. How is it?
well if you're into action, it's the fuckin' shit! Storyline doesn't live up to the other two though.(imo)

PSOjedi
09-21-2012, 06:18 AM

Finished yersterday !

zapphoman
09-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Beat Binary Domain yesterday. I was actually very surprised by how much I liked it. Totally recommend it to any sci-fi fan.

Bodom
09-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Arkham City. Or the main quest list at least. So awesome.

Awesome Bomb
09-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I finished the first Borderlands a few weeks ago. I really can't tell why this game is so popular. The lack of depth is actually surprising. The story just felt tacked on and the guns were rather annoying.

stone cold bruiser brody
09-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Max Payne 3! Now on to GTA V!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/anna77/anna770804/anna77080400012/2874231-waiting-person-along-sitting-looking-at-the-clocks.jpg

PSOjedi
09-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Just finished, for the 4th time, Mass Effect 3, and this time, on Insanity.
Approximately 26 hours

Can't wait for Omega DLC

HeelTurn
09-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Tekken 6, 100% and a platinum trophy, despite being average at it lol

Tommy Thunder
10-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Max Payne 3! Now on to GTA V!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/anna77/anna770804/anna77080400012/2874231-waiting-person-along-sitting-looking-at-the-clocks.jpg

You're going to be waiting a long time for that man lol!

Bodom
10-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Mass Effect 2 for the 923,182,748,932,362th time.

HeelTurn
10-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Mass Effect 2 for the 923,182,748,932,362th time.

But not on Insanity I guess lol

Bodom
10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
But not on Insanity I guess lol

I will one of these days! I promise!

HeelTurn
10-01-2012, 11:04 AM
I will one of these days! I promise!

I will Xbox stalk you to make sure lol

PSOjedi
10-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Just beat Mafia II (3 days...^^)
Good game but too short.
Now I'm ready for Dishonored :cool:

Wade Barrett 1979
10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Infamous. Just clearing up on the side missions and trophies.

Half way through Infamous 2.

SESAfro
10-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Beat the main story of Skyrim a while ago but I'm still playing it like I got it yesterday.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Infamous. Just clearing up on the side missions and trophies.

Half way through Infamous 2.

I didn't realise there were so many side missions. This may take some time.

Tomsta666
10-10-2012, 09:39 AM
http://thegamefanatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/500px-The_Walking_Dead_-_Episode_4_Trailer_-_Around_Every_Corner.jpg

I love how tense this game is! It's like every decision you've got to make really matters.
And you can't keep all people happy all the time with said decisions.
Interesting game mechanic, and definitely worth replaying just to see different outcomes.
Again, it leaves you on a big cliffhanger going into the next episode. Bring on the FINALE!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-10-2012, 10:02 AM
http://thegamefanatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/500px-The_Walking_Dead_-_Episode_4_Trailer_-_Around_Every_Corner.jpg

I love how tense this game is! It's like every decision you've got to make really matters.
And you can't keep all people happy all the time with said decisions.
Interesting game mechanic, and definitely worth replaying just to see different outcomes.
Again, it leaves you on a big cliffhanger going into the next episode. Bring on the FINALE!!!

Can't see it.

Tomsta666
10-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Can't see it.

The image? It's working fine my end :confused:

Anyway it was The Walking Dead Dead: Episode 4

Steve Austin
10-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Working here too, Wade losing it! :D

Those Walking Dead games any good?

I played the first one a while back, seemed alright.

Tomsta666
10-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Working here too, Wade losing it! :D

Those Walking Dead games any good?

I played the first one a while back, seemed alright.

If you played the first episode, they're pretty much all like that.
It's a Zombie game that doesn't rely on blood and gore and shooting.
It's all story driven and character development. Nice change of pace.

Steve Austin
10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
If you played the first episode, they're pretty much all like that.
It's a Zombie game that doesn't rely on blood and gore and shooting.
It's all story driven and character development. Nice change of pace.

Ah cool.

Might look into when I get myself a console... :)

Wade Barrett 1979
10-10-2012, 10:31 AM
The image? It's working fine my end :confused:

Anyway it was The Walking Dead Dead: Episode 4

Nope, can't see it on my phone or laptop. :confused:

Ah, I've been meaning to get this.

VanHooliganX
10-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Just finished Walking Dead episode 4.

ALL THESE FEELS! D':

DAT STORY, DAT HEARTBREAK, DEM CHARACTERS.

Steve Austin
10-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Just finished Walking Dead episode 4.

ALL THESE FEELS! D':

DAT STORY, DAT HEARTBREAK, DEM CHARACTERS.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28174500.jpg

PSOjedi
10-14-2012, 11:53 AM

Last game I beat 2 days ago

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2012, 12:01 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Lollipop_Chainsaw_Cover_Art.png
And it's a fucking blast too! If you enjoy crude humor, pervert jokes, and killing Zombies, it rocks!

Awesome Bomb
10-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Just got the last two achievements in Civ Rev. Felt like playing on a whim and realized that taking well over a year off made me 10 times better at it. Just barely nabbed the "So that we may live in peace" one at the last possible turn to get it.

Tomsta666
11-10-2012, 07:36 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/10/8/1349690900912/angry-birds-star-wars.jpg

Fuck yeah!! :cool:

Beat all the available levels. Got all the 3 stars and hidden eggs yet to do though. ;)

PSOjedi
11-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I beat Assassin's Creed 3. Now playing Halo 4

Tomsta666
11-22-2012, 10:03 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f3/TWD-game-cover.jpg/256px-TWD-game-cover.jpg

GOTY for sure. The point and click style might not be to everyone's taste, but I urge you to give it a go. I've never been so emotionally invested in a video game story. Moral choice systems might for the most part be pointless, but it's used to almost perfection here. Do yourselves a favour and play this eh? It's brilliant.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Just beat Call of Duty Black Ops II. The game was fucking awesome. The end was very unexpected and funny to me.

VanHooliganX
12-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Hitman Absolution. 100% completed.

Absolute beast game.

AshleyPunk
12-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Just beat Call of Duty Black Ops II. The game was fucking awesome. The end was very unexpected and funny to me.

Same Same :)

lexicross
12-26-2012, 07:33 PM
New to the forums, so I'll post what I've beaten this past year:

Skyrim
Diablo III
Torchlight 2
Borderlands 2

Still play Borderlands 2 quite frequently, but have been thinking about investing in Guild Wars 2 since I love me some good ol' fashion RPGs.

KJ PUNK
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
I've beat Assassin's Creed 3 and the Attitude Era on WWE '13.

Darkside Ron Garvin
12-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Last game to beat was Army of 2 on the XBox after having the game for years and just getting lost among the shuffle of my other games. Other recent games: Arkham Asylum, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (kind of a no brainer there given the type of level depth), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1, Madworld (Wii), Metroid Prime 3 (Wii). If I actually would stick to playing one game at a time, I'd be through a lot more of them. I am currently working on Assassins Creed 1, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Lost Planet and Bad Company. Mostly trying to play through older games found in the pre-owned bin that I was never able to (or wanted to) pay $70 for when they were first released.

Viperfish
12-27-2012, 12:02 PM
EarthBound... again. This is like the 10th time now. Working on Breath of Fire 2.

vinnienfg
12-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Attitude Era on WWE '13. Next up will be Lego Lord of the Rings, then plan on purchasing the new Hitman.

Cabers
01-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Just this year i finished Lost: Via Domus fairly easy to get 1000 points Xbox of course!!

And i bought the 5th Year edition of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion which i finished last night. I started playing that in November lol

Next up for me is Test Drive Unlimited 2 and yes i get pre-owned games!

Bodom
01-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Mass Effect 2 on Insanity.

AWrestlingGod
01-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I have finally beat Zelda Skyward Sword, its a huge accomplishment.

Pumpkinhead
01-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Batman Arkham City...

Tomsta666
01-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Just this year i finished Lost: Via Domus fairly easy to get 1000 points Xbox of course!!

And i bought the 5th Year edition of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion which i finished last night. I started playing that in November lol

Ain't nothing wrong with buying pre-owned games buddy ;)

A lot of people ripped on LOST, but I loved it. I was a massive fan of the show though, so that's probably why. In fact when I first bought my 360 years ago the bundle that it came with gave you a choice of 2 games and I actually picked LOST over Halo 3. Yeah!! :D

Bodom
01-15-2013, 12:16 PM

I think Oblivion was the first game I purchased when I bought my first Xbox 360

Cabers
01-18-2013, 05:36 PM
I think Oblivion was the first game I purchased when I bought my first Xbox 360

A very good choice!! I got the two DLC's with the 5th anniversary edition it only cost €25 brand new! I logged about 300 hrs on that game haha

I see you play Mass Effect that any good i love playing long games and i have heard its quite a challenge?

PSOjedi
01-23-2013, 05:22 AM
Just beat Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty !
Just beat Prototype
30% Prototype 2 ^^

Tomsta666
01-24-2013, 05:01 AM
http://xboxaddict.com/images/box_art/2177.jpg

Kinda felt like a dumbed down, bargain bin version of Braid. There is a compliment in that though, I really enjoyed Braid, this was just a lot simpler. Not bad, fun little puzzle game.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f10/10519d1330624019t-assassins-creed-iii-box-art-ac3360_1330623339.jpg

Nice to see them finally get way from Ezio and Altair. Nothing revolutionary (see what I did there? ;)) here though, just more of the same. I am totally OK with that, cos' Assassin's has been my favourite series of this generation :cool: The naval mission can go suck a fuck.

PSOjedi
01-24-2013, 07:19 AM
I found the first 4 hours boring and the end completely missed ! It is like UbiSoft had to rush to finish the game. It was a good game but not was I was expected. The best Assassin's Creed for me is Brotherhood, and the best character is Altair.

Tomsta666
01-24-2013, 07:31 AM
I found the first 4 hours boring and the end completely missed ! It is like UbiSoft had to rush to finish the game. It was a good game but not was I was expected. The best Assassin's Creed for me is Brotherhood, and the best character is Altair.

I thought it started out well, controlling Haytham first and the twist therein. Then taking over young Conner and seeing him grow. I thought that was all well done. It just sort of of fizzled out towards the end though. We never got the typical cliffhanger ending and that somewhat disappointed me :(

Bodom
01-24-2013, 09:30 AM
http://xboxaddict.com/images/box_art/2177.jpg

Kinda felt like a dumbed down, bargain bin version of Braid. There is a compliment in that though, I really enjoyed Braid, this was just a lot simpler. Not bad, fun little puzzle game.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f10/10519d1330624019t-assassins-creed-iii-box-art-ac3360_1330623339.jpg

Nice to see them finally get way from Ezio and Altair. Nothing revolutionary (see what I did there? ;)) here though, just more of the same. I am totally OK with that, cos' Assassin's has been my favourite series of this generation :cool: The naval mission can go suck a fuck.

The platforming parts where you play as Desmond in the cave can get fucked.

Cabers
01-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Just beat Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty !
Just beat Prototype
30% Prototype 2 ^^

Just bought Prototype today haven't played it yet but it sounds amazing!!

PSOjedi
01-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Just bought Prototype today haven't played it yet but it sounds amazing!!
It's a good game but unfortunately, I found it a little boring and repetitive after the 1st half. But I enjoyed it. Good sandbox game. Actually I find Prototype 2 easier but also more interesting after completing half the story. If you like Prototype, I recommend you the 2nd. :)

Cabers
01-25-2013, 03:41 PM
It's a good game but unfortunately, I found it a little boring and repetitive after the 1st half. But I enjoyed it. Good sandbox game. Actually I find Prototype 2 easier but also more interesting after completing half the story. If you like Prototype, I recommend you the 2nd. :)

Good to hear i usually play the first and if i liked it get the sequel. One of my personal favourites is a game called Overlord i am hoping for a 3rd installment!!

PSOjedi
01-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Just beat Prototype 2. Really better than the 1st. :-)

Tomsta666
01-31-2013, 05:03 PM
Maxed out achievements in FIFA 13 :cool:

Tomsta666
02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Axel & Pixel. Nice little point n click adventure game. A little short but it didn't outstay it's welcome. Quite unique animation/visuals.

100% completed Lego Star Wars III. I do really enjoy the lego games, whether they're kids games or not. And who doesn't love Star Wars? Even if this is based on the spin off to the shitty prequel trilogy :p

Another 100% for Costume Quest. A little cutesy perhaps but a nice fun little game. Also it's a turn based RPG which I usually can't stand. So it must of hit the right notes with me to see it through to completion :)

B-MCINTYRE
02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
I beat the attitude era on wwe 13 does that count?

Cabers
02-11-2013, 12:45 PM
I beat the attitude era on wwe 13 does that count?

Oh yeah it does!

Tomsta666
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Borderlands 2. Main game and the first 3 DLCs to 100% completion. Forget about the competitive douchery that are modern multiplayer shooters. Co-op shoot and loot is where it's at!! :cool: Mind you saying that, I do play with a couple of douche nozzles who are always complaining about lag... not mentioning no names ;)

Tomsta666
02-13-2013, 07:26 AM
Add Portal 2 to that 100% list too!! :p

Also maxed this out too

http://image.allmusic.com/00/agg/cov200/drg400/g441/g44182jwvua.jpg

As fun as this game was, and it still kinda is, this XBLA port really is a shell of it's former self :( No Offspring!! No Bad Religion!! No product placement with KFC, Pizza Hut, Levi's and the like. Yeah, that stuff doesn't really take anything away from gameplay, but if you remember playing this way back when on the Dreamcast they kind of stick with you, you know?

Honestly, If I said to you guys that played this on the dreamcast/arcade, What is the first thing that comes to mind about Crazy Taxi? I'm waging that it would be this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZukj1-A_go

YAA YAA YAA YAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It's all I want!

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Add Portal 2 to that 100% list too!! :p

Also maxed this out too

http://image.allmusic.com/00/agg/cov200/drg400/g441/g44182jwvua.jpg

As fun as this game was, and it still kinda is, this XBLA port really is a shell of it's former self :( No Offspring!! No Bad Religion!! No product placement with KFC, Pizza Hut, Levi's and the like. Yeah, that stuff doesn't really take anything away from gameplay, but if you remember playing this way back when on the Dreamcast they kind of stick with you, you know?

Honestly, If I said to you guys that played this on the dreamcast/arcade, What is the first thing that comes to mind about Crazy Taxi? I'm waging that it would be this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZukj1-A_go

YAA YAA YAA YAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It's all I want!

I own the version for the Playstation 2. It is a very fun game if you like high speed craziness. I used to juggle this one with Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

Oh and!... The last game I have played thus far was The Walking Dead. Very compelling story-line that makes up for the fairly easy combat and control system. The biggest thing I like about the game and probably the upcoming 'second season' to the video game is the fact that if you make a choice the others will remember it through out the game and as the story progresses you will notice how your choices impact the group. I think that is REALLY cool.. I hope that more games in the future do this kind of gaming method.

SouthernBlood
02-13-2013, 01:30 PM
I own the version for the Playstation 2. It is a very fun game if you like high speed craziness. I used to juggle this one with Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

Oh and!... The last game I have played thus far was The Walking Dead. Very compelling story-line that makes up for the fairly easy combat and control system. The biggest thing I like about the game and probably the upcoming 'second season' to the video game is the fact that if you make a choice the others will remember it through out the game and as the story progresses you will notice how your choices impact the group. I think that is REALLY cool.. I hope that more games in the future do this kind of gaming method.

Buy Indigo Prophecy then. its another like that...Sick twisted plot revolving around murder and Prophecies...Very fucked that actually deserves its MA rating.

CMBison
02-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Resident Evil 6.

Replaying to collect ....err..shoot all emblems.

Tomsta666
02-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Buy Indigo Prophecy then. its another like that...Sick twisted plot revolving around murder and Prophecies...Very fucked that actually deserves its MA rating.

It's called Fahrenheit in Yurp ;)

PSOjedi
02-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Just finished Forza Horizon :cool:

Now waiting for
- South Park The Stick of Truth ^^
- Mass Effect 3 next DLC
- Skyrim next DLC

I think I'm going to wait because of the translation in French for the Stick of Truth. THQ wanted to pay only 100€ (a hundred) for each French comedians from the animated.. lol such a shame ! Of course they refused but now no translation is started so.... wait & see

SESAfro
02-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Just beat DmC. Now that's a great hack-and-slash.

PandaMassacre
03-01-2013, 04:08 AM
RDR: Undead Nightmare.

It was fun for a small amount of time. I was disappointed with the very short storyline it had.

Tomsta666
03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
RDR: Undead Nightmare.

It was fun for a small amount of time. I was disappointed with the very short storyline it had.

Thats a shame :( I legit thought it was one of the best DLCs ever. I mean it took what was awesome about the main game, and gave it an entirely new spin. Which in a perfect world is what all DLCs should do.