PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder Hate Comical

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Sorry but this is just stupid -

I know some of you are Zack Ryder fans or didnt like Ryder to begin with but......

Why after whining after creating dozens of Zack Ryder should be pushed threads do you all now hate him. I mean after the huge noise that was being made about you wanting to see more of him on TV and now that he is on TV and you all get what you want do alot of you say youve had enough of him or youve always hated him. When alot of the people who say this are the ones who were very vocal about why he should be pushed.

I mean come on guys you get what you want then this???

And even now i start seeing that some are Turning on CM Punk as well.

I know this until subject is stupid but some of you dont know what you want

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Sorry but this is just stupid -

I know some of you are Zack Ryder fans or didnt like Ryder to begin with but......

Why after whining after creating dozens of Zack Ryder should be pushed threads do you all now hate him. I mean after the huge noise that was being made about you wanting to see more of him on TV and now that he is on TV and you all get what you want do alot of you say youve had enough of him or youve always hated him. When alot of the people who say this are the ones who were very vocal about why he should be pushed.

I mean come on guys you get what you want then this???

And even now i start seeing that some are Turning on CM Punk as well.

I know this until subject is stupid but some of you dont know what you want

hahaha our little chat influenced this post ?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:05 PM
hahaha our little chat influenced this post ?

Yeah i wanna hear what some members have to say about this.

we are going through the same thing again only opposite

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:07 PM
People hate Ryder now? How very fickle.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
People hate Ryder now? How very fickle.

yep...and only the other month everones was ohh push ryder ...and there profile pic was ryder and there sig was ryder and now they change there mind

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:15 PM
yep...and only the other month everones was ohh push ryder ...and there profile pic was ryder and there sig was ryder and now they change there mind

I still vote for pushing Ryder.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I still vote for pushing Ryder.

as do i ;)

helmsley
09-01-2011, 06:16 PM
yep, im sure orton, del rio,jeff hardy, matt morgan etc had the same treatment as ryder from the iwc

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:18 PM
yep, im sure orton, del rio,jeff hardy, matt morgan etc had the same treatment as ryder from the iwc

Some are fickle.

I quite liked Orton a long while ago, on his first face run, but that ship hath sailed.

I still like Del Rio, Hardy has made too many poor choices, and Morgan is just, awful.

Rilla
09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I didn't care about Ryder anyway.

I figured this would happen when people jumped on the wagon.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Exhibit A: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9278-Why-Ryder&p=242448#post242448

Half or more of those members wanted him to be pushed not 3 weeks ago

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Exhibit A: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9278-Why-Ryder&p=242448#post242448

i hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:22 PM

But that's the fickle earth we live in.

As soon as something begins to rise, people dislike it, or after jumping on a bandwagon they enjoy jumping on another.

I jumped on, but I don't see me jumping off. For me, he's very entertaining, even if he only gets a Santino style role, I wouldn't mind.

capn-edu
09-01-2011, 06:23 PM
i just dont like the fact he is the today's santino :(

Steve Austin
I'm a huge Ryder fan and I watch his show every week. I would love to see him on TV more but I doubt it will happen as I doubt he will win a singles title (not internet title) I've never liked Del Rio though, I find him boring and I just don't see what the WWE and his fans see. As for Orton, I'm a huge fan of his but I don't like the direction of his character since the move to Smackdown!

jordan1995
But that's the fickle earth we live in.

As soon as something begins to rise, people dislike it, or after jumping on a bandwagon they enjoy jumping on another.

I jumped on, but I don't see me jumping off. For me, he's very entertaining, even if he only gets a Santino style role, I wouldn't mind.

i dont want this however this will make me angry with the wwe therefore i will still be on the Ryder bandwagon

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I still want Ryder to succeed. Hell, one of the prizes at my SummerSlam party was the first 26 episodes of "Z! True Long Island Story" on DVD and everyone went apeshit for it. (Had to answer 24 SummerSlam based trivia questions.) and as for Del Rio, I dig 'em and same for Punk. But, Punk has been in my "Top 3" for forever now. Not gonna change there.

I did hop off the Sin Cara bandwagon but it's ONLY due to what they're doing to the original Sin Cara (Luis.)... If he ever comes back, I'll give a damn again. :)

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I still like Ryder alot but i am starting to dislike his show, it's the same thing over and over and over he need's to start mixing it up some more.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:27 PM
I still like Ryder alot but i am starting to dislike his show, it's the same thing over and over and over he need's to start mixing it up some more.

why dont u direct it for him :/

tnafanwwehater
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
I SAW HIS LAST EPISODE. AND HE GOT RKO now hes been burried on his own show. how sad.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM

That was what he was doing when alot of you asked for him to be pushed his character is repetitive but with him you know what you get.

If he changed it up any more he would either be the next Doink the Clown or the a huge heel and then he will lose alot of face fans

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I SAW HIS LAST EPISODE. AND HE GOT RKO now hes been burried on his own show. how sad.

He lost to a stuff toyed Ultimate Warrior in one?

Havent you been watching his shows??????

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm a huge Ryder fan and I watch his show every week. I would love to see him on TV more but I doubt it will happen as I doubt he will win a singles title (not internet title) I've never liked Del Rio though, I find him boring and I just don't see what the WWE and his fans see. As for Orton, I'm a huge fan of his but I don't like the direction of his character since the move to Smackdown!

I just quite liked JBL, and he reminds me of him.

i dont want this however this will make me angry with the wwe therefore i will still be on the Ryder bandwagon

Why? He'd be getting air-time, possible mid card title run, a better check possibly, all good to me. I just want to see him on TV, and with what he has shown, hopefully, he will take the ball and run with it.

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Can't be me i just came here :P

I sorta like his gimmick it's a decent change from the current status quo

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
That was what he was doing when alot of you asked for him to be pushed his character is repetitive but with him you know what you get.

If he changed it up any more he would either be the next Doink the Clown or the a huge heel and then he will lose alot of face fans

Not talking about him, just his show add something new too it or just don't always have a big o and zack's dad thing. But i am starting to like the Ziggler thing he is showing now.

jordan1995

Why? He'd be getting air-time, possible mid card title run, a better check possibly, all good to me. I just want to see him on TV, and with what he has shown, hopefully, he will take the ball and run with it.

i just dont want him to be a comedy wrestler or used like that

Tomsta666
I havent see the new episode of Z yet, but I agree that show is getting a bit stale. I still like Ryder though, he's never going to be anything other than a lower mid-card novelty comedy piece though and woo woo woo you know it.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:33 PM
i just dont want him to be a comedy wrestler or used like that

But it can be used as a platform to leap from, and there is nothing wrong with being a comedy wrestler really, it brings out something that can be a relatively serious in tone show.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:33 PM

I was a huge JBL and Bradshaw fan, I couldn't believe he actually won the WWE title but I'm glad he did. I just can't see to get Del Rio, his promos bore me, his matches bore me, I do like his cocky charisma (reminds me of me haha) and his ring announcer is genius!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Not talking about him, just his show add something new too it or just don't always have a big o and zack's dad thing. But i am starting to like the Ziggler thing he is showing now.

His show is random crap thrown together that is what it is. It still funny but like most shows it has a format to follow.

Well Zacks Dads thing is or rather was hilarious but cant you seriously think of the reason why that has been stopped

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
His show is random crap thrown together that is what it is. It still funny but like most shows it has a format to follow.

Well Zacks Dads thing is or rather was hilarious but cant you seriously think of the reason why that has been stopped

You don't have to take it off and it's still their too but it don't have to be on every episode just like the big o. I'm just saying don't do the same thing over and over, put some new stuff on their or just don't do the same segment's every week.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:39 PM
You don't have to take it off and it's still their too but it don't have to be on every episode just like the big o. I'm just saying don't do the same thing over and over, put some new stuff on their or just don't do the same segment's every week.

hway then...what do u suggest

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
hway then...what do u suggest

It's his show he can do whatever he want's but he will soon lose alot of views, unless he changes thing's. That's with any show, keep doing the same stuff over and over again and people will lose interest.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:48 PM

SERIOUSLY

Its essentially up to Melina if it continues and how it does. I mean if she signs for TNA or ROH its gone all together.

I really dont get how you think its the same thing week in week out. Its the same layout with different jokes and different guests every week.

But shows do get boring i mean look Family Guy hasnt been funny for what 5 years now??

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:49 PM
It's his show he can do whatever he want's but he will soon lose alot of views, unless he changes thing's. That's with any show, keep doing the same stuff over and over again and people will lose interest.

yeah ..u no wat im starting to agree..but change it and ther will be threads after threads of complaining

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
SERIOUSLY

Its essentially up to Melina if it continues and how it does. I mean if she signs for TNA or ROH its gone all together.

I really dont get how you think its the same thing week in week out. Its the same layout with different jokes and different guests every week.

But shows do get boring i mean look Family Guy hasnt been funny for what 5 years now??

Family Guy is still awesome but yes most episodes are way to old that's why

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:54 PM
yeah ..u no wat im starting to agree..but change it and ther will be threads after threads of complaining

Oh yea i know, that's the way with the internet keep it the same it's boring, change it and it's stupid b/c it's not the same lol how it is with sports and anything else really

evilgenius780
09-01-2011, 06:54 PM
He lost to a stuff toyed Ultimate Warrior in one?

Havent you been watching his shows??????

Best ring work I have ever seen Warrior do

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:56 PM

ur not a warrior fan woooooaaaahhh ?

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I have said this months ago, the whole fist pump/ WWYKI BS turns me off.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Family Guy is still awesome but yes most episodes are way to old that's why

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-getting-older-or-are-kids-today-retarded.jpg

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:59 PM

Your entitled to your own opinion even if its stupid

evilgenius780
09-01-2011, 07:01 PM
ur not a warrior fan woooooaaaahhh ?

No sir I am most definatly not, though I must say, he had quite possibly the best entrance music of all time.

evilgenius780
09-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Your entitled to your own opinion even if its stupid

Yes, because I was being completely serious with that one.

Y2J___Y2J
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
I've actually NEVER likes Ryder.. He's boring in-ring.
But I respect what he's tried to do and it would be a change to see him on RAW.. A good change?
Maybe Not.. But it's different

HBK
09-01-2011, 07:17 PM
http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-getting-older-or-are-kids-today-retarded.jpg

i think it's the latter

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
i think it's the latter

Yep im glad you admit that Family Guy comment by you was retarded

HBK
09-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Yep im glad you admit that Family Guy comment by you was retarded

Ah i still like it been watching it since 1999 when it first started but don't mean kids today isn't retarded

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Ah i still like it been watching it since 1999 when it first started but don't mean kids today isn't retarded

Alot of people claim that few are tell the truth. Not saying you havent but in past experience its the truth. My brother for example.

But the jokes are paper thin now and its lost its charm. Some episodes are still funny but when you get the episode with the old nazi and the old person fight that took over a quarter of the episodes time up it just boring.

I mean American Dad was great when it started but thats gone off the pace a bit.

But the last episode of Cleveland Show i saw the Comic Con one was hilarious best episode ive seen to date.

But for animated shows Ugly Americans is the best one thats currently running and is hilarious

HBK
09-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Alot of people claim that few are tell the truth. Not saying you havent but in past experience its the truth. My brother for example.

But the jokes are paper thin now and its lost its charm. Some episodes are still funny but when you get the episode with the old nazi and the old person fight that took over a quarter of the episodes time up it just boring.

I mean American Dad was great when it started but thats gone off the pace a bit.

But the last episode of Cleveland Show i saw the Comic Con one was hilarious best episode ive seen to date.

But for animated shows Ugly Americans is the best one thats currently running and is hilarious

Never seen Ugly Americans will diffidently have to check it out sometime

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Never seen Ugly Americans will diffidently have to check it out sometime

Its unreal its about what if all monsters were real but they were living with Humans in New York.

The Main character is a social worker who deals with misfits. His roomate is a zombie, his girlfriend is a half demon and his best friend is a old wizard.

It sounds weird but its very adult and takes alot of cultural references.

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM
I never liked ryder hes a joke

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I never liked ryder hes a joke

I know didnt lol you never seem to like anyone i think its quite amusing

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 07:52 PM
I know didnt lol you never seem to like anyone i think its quite amusing

Randy orton, rtruth, miz, christian, the new mark henry, sheamus, zeke, justin gabriel, wade barret, sin cara, jomo, kurt angle, aj styles, sting, hhh, cm punk etc.... U get the point junior

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Randy orton, rtruth, miz, christian, the new mark henry, sheamus, zeke, justin gabriel, wade barret, sin cara, jomo, kurt angle, aj styles, sting, hhh, cm punk etc.... U get the point junior

Cool and dont call me junior it makes the person who says it sound obnoxious ( I know ironic) and is normally said by kids to sound older then they are on this site.

But anyway back on hand.....

I didnt mean anything by it i genuinely thought it was funny. Its just whenever i see you post its normally to hate someone.

And i have mix views about that list be its your opinion

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Cool and dont call me junior it makes the person who says it sound obnoxious ( I know ironic) and is normally said by kids to sound older then they are on this site.

But anyway back on hand.....

I didnt mean anything by it i genuinely thought it was funny. Its just whenever i see you post its normally to hate someone.

And i have mix views about that list be its your opinion

Arent u the same guy that was makin a joke out of someone talking about commiting suicideand I could care less about how u feel about my list JUNIOR

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Arent u the same guy that was makin a joke out of someone talking about commiting suicideand I could care less about how u feel about my list JUNIOR

Never made a joke about it.

Just said after he did what he did i couldnt care less.

If you read the thread people twisted my words

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Never made a joke about it.

Just said after he did what he did i couldnt care less.

If you read the thread people twisted my words

O ok...........

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:22 PM
O ok...........

In all honesty you look at the Thread now and there is alot worse then what i said being posted.

I choose the wrong time to comment and got flamed.

Anyway end this as its over

maar13
09-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Personally I like the guy, He knows how to sell his personality and is not bad in the ring. I wan him to get a push, but let's be real, a push when you are not on TV means that first you should be on TV and then work your way up there.

I mean, does he deserve a title? Not yet, he needs to show more about everything, wrestling skills, which I think he has and flexibility to work the crowds. The shows are cool and all but is not the same being just funny and wise alone than having to play with a crowd and get them behind you with out them getting tired of you in 5 minutes.

If anyone read my post there you could see I root for the guy, but baby steps. He is not ready for a main event push for years, damn he might not even be ready for a mid card title yet, he first needs to go there and feud with someone, make more people care about him, get out of his comfort zone and then after he stars doing that, then we can start talking about gold.

But the guy is good, have some faith on him, he is young and he will learn. Do I see him being champion in 2 years? Nope, 3 years? maybe if he can make it all work but still has a long way to go to.

So he is getting a push and is good, what push? At least he is not at Superstars once a month, getting to show up on Raw and or Smackdown is a push, now he needs to capitalize on that and believe.

clrj3514
09-01-2011, 08:56 PM
The IWC always wants what they're not getting & hate what they are getting.

CobraNightviper
09-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Yep alot of wrestling fans are fickle Ryder's got the charisma but he needs to do more in the ring to in press me like quit teaming with Santino before he becomes just like him comedy relief.

El_Phenomenal
09-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Am I the only one neutral here? I just want a quality wrestling show, have yet to find one on TV.

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Am I the only one neutral here? I just want a quality wrestling show, have yet to find one on TV.

ROH is coming to TV soon!

El_Phenomenal
09-01-2011, 10:06 PM
ROH is coming to TV soon!

If whatever channel its on, is available on Direct TV :'(

steveorton
09-02-2011, 10:43 AM
I am part of the Zack pack but i believe Zack should only be pushed for the mid-card tiltles for now. I see many people saying they want Zack to become WWE champion Really Really Really. Last but not least I was a fan of CM Punk when he started the SES or somewhere around that time, I never liked him in ECW but I am still a fan of his today CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK.