PDA

View Full Version : If Cena did turn heel and joined a new super stable like the NWo who would step up?

Murphdogg4
09-01-2011, 04:18 PM
And fill the void? Cm Punk and Orton would be the two top faces, who from the mid card could step up and be the third major face? And which of the three would take Cena's place at the top baby face? Cm Punk is too much of a tweaner at the moment, but maybe facing a heel Cena and NWO could possibly get him completly over as the face of the WWE. Orton I think is to boring to pull it off. Any other ideas about who could step up?

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 04:44 PM
http://cac.gsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/LittleJimmyReleased.jpg

To be honest, if john cena went heel and joined a new version of the nwo, i would throw a party.

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 04:45 PM
You mean besides Punk? I see Ziggler turning face, feuding with Swagger, Swagger feuding with A-Ry and Ziggler stepping up to main event

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm gonna say Ziggler or Miz would turn. Ziggler seems on that path anyway.

Y2J___Y2J
09-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Cena won't turn heel but that's not the point of the thread..

I think Orton would be THE ONE..

I think possibly The Miz / Morrison / Cody could all go to the top as a face.. And would be good at it..

The Miz would probably be the one though if he turned face

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Zack Ryder.

Chavo
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm going heath slater

ELNIOJR
09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Look! Another One :)

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 05:04 PM
To be honest, if it happens, i will be going with the rock (around wrestlemania time)

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Maybe Justin Gabriel

eboy
09-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Ziggler, Miz and Sheamus and Morrison as well

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Isnt this being discussed in the NWO thread?

Why start a new thread for something that is being discussed in another?

The_Awesome_One
09-01-2011, 05:10 PM
This is my main peeve with WWE they focus too much on money and not the customer (granted they are a company and I understand money is important)

They are afraid of turning their big faces heel because they do not want to risk taking a knock in merc sales, and this is why I will be shocked if cena turns heel.

also this is the one time when TNA one ups wwe, they took a huge risk when they turn Jeff hardy heel, the same risk wwe would never take

eboy
09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
This is my main peeve with WWE they focus too much on money and not the customer (granted they are a company and I understand money is important)

They are afraid of turning their big faces heel because they do not want to risk taking a knock in merc sales, and this is why I will be shocked if cena turns heel.

also this is the one time when TNA one ups wwe, they took a huge risk when they turn Jeff hardy heel, the same risk wwe would never take

Well i hate to break it to but its WWE's Focus on Money is what makes it as big as it is today and keeps bringing people to wrestling the Problem is WWE will always focus on that so a Cena heel turn isn't likely until they have another Man to shift Merc--- A Face Miz or Sheamus perhaps

johnnydropkicks
09-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Cena leading the new nWo? All I got to say is fuck yeah. It'll never happen. but fuck yeah.

CMRyder
09-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Ziggler is the man. Favorite along with Punk.

SuperFlyingRhino
09-01-2011, 05:28 PM
It doesn't look like cena's turn to a heel isn't going to happen anytime soon so my guess is that sheamus will get drafted or something will happen and will take Cenas place, but probably the most likely thing idea is that The rock will take his place.

The reason I don't think the miz will take his place is because he has just started a tag team with R-truth and they are becoming the ultimate heel group, and I hope this will last.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Well i hate to break it to but its WWE's Focus on Money is what makes it as big as it is today

This 100% if it sells WWE will push it. Such as John Cena and Rey Mysterio.

They arent going to push someone such as Wade Barret as not everyone will pay to see him or buy his merchandise

HBK
09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Well i could see this but the big thing is Wrestle Mania 28 is coming up, so Cena turning heel or being part of the CM Punk/HHH/Nash thing wouldn't work unless the Rock came back full time which isn't going to happen. So as great as it would be and as much as id love this, it wont happen with WM 28 coming up in the near future.

AOF666
09-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I would say Miz would.

TNA 'The very best'
09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Isnt this being discussed in the NWO thread?

Why start a new thread for something that is being discussed in another?

Its the IWC what do you expect????

I would say the Miz, just to play the game.

dmt4life
09-01-2011, 07:16 PM
havent read through the posts to see if this has been brought up

but how bout The Miz and R-Truth, I know many people have suggested them being apart of a new super faction, but I could easily see one or both getting disgruntled being lost in the group and turning face and getting huge buzz over it

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
havent read through the posts to see if this has been brought up

but how bout The Miz and R-Truth, I know many people have suggested them being apart of a new super faction, but I could easily see one or both getting disgruntled being lost in the group and turning face and getting huge buzz over it

It could happen but i love the way r truth is now, he's hilarious when he cuts promos.

That being said, him and miz together as a face could be interesting.

gravesismizfan
09-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Cena nwo ryder and cody and bryan
Who sets up Morrison sheamus mark Henry wade barrett punk Justin skip tyler and bring up richie steamboat also Kofi

SnuffMafia17
09-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Not from the mid card but their is still the big show and kane that could step up

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Toss in the Miz with a side of Cody, topped off with Rtruth and you have your Little Jimmy conspiracy sandwich!

Murphdogg4
09-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Toss in the Miz with a side of Cody, topped off with Rtruth and you have your Little Jimmy conspiracy sandwich!

It would be a hell of a angle if Truth and Miz were right all along and it was a conspiracy and turned face..

Beutiful Chaos
09-01-2011, 11:07 PM
I say Cena would step up.

Y2Jryder
09-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Alex Riley or Trent Barreta I hope

Grym Reaper
09-02-2011, 10:32 AM
I would think Sheamus and Orton to try to give Smackdown a push and maybe in a about 5-6 months the rock.

But, as kind of a along the same thread, has anyone thought maybe CM Punk doing the nWo thing with Nash? I believe the nWo will be Nash, Miz, & Truth. But Punk has pretty much spent the past 2 years in groups like SES and Nexus, and it would be big (But shite). It would have a similar impact as hogan turning heel and starting the nWo with the outsiders in the first place. It will also give Cena a push with the crowd (I'm not quite sure if that's the right way to say it), the WWE want their puppy to be the favorite so they might try that angle. I know I will receive a lot of flak from this because everyone is one the CM Punk wagon at the moment. But hey, I'm used to WWE stuffing up. They had a good thing going with Punk and now he's facing HHH and not getting his rematch, since he beat Cena, and Cena once again is getting a title shot, he'll become champion again, blah, blah, blah. Sorry to go off the subject, I was going to rant more but I realized drunk typing isn't that good and the original post wasn't about all this, hehe

steveorton
09-02-2011, 10:46 AM
The Miz because he's Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.