PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly as a heel?

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Ive been reading on a few sites that either Kelly Kelly or Eve is to turn heel?

i beg, turn eve heel she needs that push, but kelly kelly is like the john cena of the divas division shes doesnt need this heel turn, plus she looks like a barbie, and wouldnt get away with being a heel in my eyes.

anyone else agree?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Rumours Beth and Natyla and Marsye and the Bellas are heels

Do we need more?

HeelTurn
09-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I really cant see Kelly as a heel. What does this mean for the whole Divas of Doom storyline?

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I agree with you that perhaps EVE should turn on Kelly Kelly. Aren't there too many heel divas? Since when did Alicia Fox turn face?

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
i really dont think kelly can pull off a diva at this current time?.. lets watch her "improve" a little more then we can talk:)!

and yeah! there are too many heels in the wwe at this current time!. turn a few face!

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree with you that perhaps EVE should turn on Kelly Kelly. Aren't there too many heel divas? Since when did Alicia Fox turn face?

i watched that match with alicias turn.. it didnt look solid in the way of a turn in my eyes, it just looked like a heel beating on another heel.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 02:11 PM
i really dont think kelly can pull off a diva at this current time?.. lets watch her "improve" a little more then we can talk:)!

and yeah! there are too many heels in the wwe at this current time!. turn a few face!

No need to turn any face its perfect the way it is i mean Aj and Kaitlyn and Eve and Kelly. We get what 2 diva matches a week across all the shows so 6 heels and 4 faces is all we need.

THink i forgot that Uso girl and Rosa but who cares

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 02:14 PM
No need to turn any face its perfect the way it is i mean Aj and Kaitlyn and Eve and Kelly. We get what 2 diva matches a week across all the shows so 6 heels and 4 faces is all we need.

THink i forgot that Uso girl and Rosa but who cares

Rosa is one of the hottest divas imo.

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Rosa is one of the hottest divas imo.

Rosa is even improving at a faster rate than Kelly is!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Rosa is even improving at a faster rate than Kelly is!

Hell Khali has improved more then Kelly Kelly has

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Hell Khali has improved more then Kelly Kelly has

Well atleast Kelly can hold the title the right way;)

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Well atleast Kelly can hold the title the right way;)

You obviously didnt see the Kelly Kelly hate thread they way she held the title on her way to the ring pisses alot of guys off

HBK
09-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Plz dear god don't make Kelly Kelly heel b/c it will turn into an EPIC FAIL! and i would like to see eve b/c as report's say it will be one or the other and Eve could prolly pull it off a whole lot better than Kelly but i think either 1 will be horrible

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:27 PM
You obviously didnt see the Kelly Kelly hate thread they way she held the title on her way to the ring pisses alot of guys off

yeah i saw it!... it doesnt bother me really.. i dont look at the title if you get my drift?

FLWWEFan
09-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Kelly Kelly doesn't have the look to be a successful heel. Well I'm guessing it could work if the right adjustments are made but I just don't see it happening. Eve would probably make a better heel then Kelly Kelly with ease.

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Kelly Kelly doesn't have the look to be a successful heel. Well I'm guessing it could work if the right adjustments are made but I just don't see it happening. Eve would probably make a better heel then Kelly Kelly with ease.

this! right here

HBK
09-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Either way it's the divas don't really matter if they are heel or face, as long as they look good that's all that matters

MrzigglesFTW!
09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Either way it's the divas don't really matter if they are heel or face, as long as they look good that's all that matters

bit sexist...

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM
K2 as a heel? Ehhhh..........nope. Sorry guys. Don't see it happening.

zapphoman
09-01-2011, 02:42 PM
If they are going to turn one of them heel, it should be Eve. I have actually been expecting since K2 got the title and Eve started being her buddy buddy that Eve was possibly going to turn heel and betray her. That would suck though because that would put Natalya and Beth on the back burner once again. So just keep both of them face please. As for Kelly squared, it doesn't matter if she is face or heel, I would still hate her.

The_Awesome_One
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM
bit sexist...

but sadly, its true

Y2J___Y2J
09-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Eve will probably turn heel, it's not like it wasn't gonna happen. Seems a little obvious if you think about it. Wonder which diva will get pushed toward the 2nd rank Face instead of Eve if she does turn?

Chavo
09-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Ive been reading on a few sites that either Kelly Kelly or Eve is to turn heel?

i beg, turn eve heel she needs that push, but kelly kelly is like the john cena of the divas division shes doesnt need this heel turn, plus she looks like a barbie, and wouldnt get away with being a heel in my eyes.

anyone else agree?

Its Kelly Kelly...no in-ring skills, no mic skills, and no personality....who cares if shes heel or face?

HBK
09-01-2011, 05:26 PM
bit sexist...

Nope just the truth, i mean don't get me wrong their is a few great divas past and present who could wrestle. But for the most part their main job is too look good, and that's it.

The Brown One
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
No one except a few casual fans would give a shit if either of them turned. They barely have personality (and a booty shake IS NOT personality) and wrestling skills, so why bother? If they really wanted people to take them seriously, the WWE should first work on their mic skills so that we can get to know what their about better. IMO that will take away our perceptions of Kelly as "a barbie", The Bellas as "models turned wrestlers" etc.

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 06:40 PM
No one except a few casual fans would give a shit if either of them turned. They barely have personality (and a booty shake IS NOT personality) and wrestling skills, so why bother? If they really wanted people to take them seriously, the WWE should first work on their mic skills so that we can get to know what their about better. IMO that will take away our perceptions of Kelly as "a barbie", The Bellas as "models turned wrestlers" etc.

Hey! The Booty Shake does have a personality! It says, "Rich, I'm waiting for you" ;)

printz1224
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey! The Booty Shake does have a personality! It says, "Printz, I'm waiting for you" ;)

^^Fixed.^^

maar13
09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
I see Eve more being a heel than Kelly, just by the kind of persona Kelly is, besides really being bad on the mic, really bad on it and mostly wrestling like to pop out the crowd, which is not bad but i can't imagine her, taunting people or staling there, posing and being a bad ass at some point, it just doesn't click. Leave the girl like a face, her charisma alone and her smile has the crowd with her, even if she is bad in the ring.

In the case of Eve, the girl is athletic, her charisma as a face might not be the best there but she is not bad on the mic and seriously, out of any other diva that started as something else (Model and diva search), she and Layla had improve the most, Layla key to success was being an effective heel, I mean not the best wrestler there but she made herself be hated. Eve can do that, and with her athleticism and a more grounded style, she can really become a great force there.