PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider this an upgrade?

AirBourne
09-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Officials are confident that WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio will be able to return from Mexico in time for this week’s RAW live events in Puerto Rico as he is still being advertised to face CM Punk. John Cena is being advertised to face the winner of Del Rio vs. Punk in the main event.

Other matches for this week’s Puerto Rico shows include Primo vs. Dolph Ziggler for the US Title, John Morrison & Evan Bourne vs. The Miz & R-Truth, Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty, Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger and Beth Phoenix vs. Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. No word yet on why Morrison is replacing one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for awhile, everyone has wanted Morrison a push because he deserves it, would this fit as a push if this is actually for real if Kofi is "injured" or something? I think it would work well w/ Morrison and Bourne going to feud w/ Miz and R-Truth because of Morrison and R-Truth rivalry? I know this may just be for one show or something, but if it were to keep going like that somehow, whatever Creative does with this, would this be an upgrade from Kofi and a good push for Morrison?

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Officials are confident that WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio will be able to return from Mexico in time for this week’s RAW live events in Puerto Rico as he is still being advertised to face CM Punk. John Cena is being advertised to face the winner of Del Rio vs. Punk in the main event.

Other matches for this week’s Puerto Rico shows include Primo vs. Dolph Ziggler for the US Title, John Morrison & Evan Bourne vs. The Miz & R-Truth, Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty, Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger and Beth Phoenix vs. Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. No word yet on why Morrison is replacing one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for awhile, everyone has wanted Morrison a push because he deserves it, would this fit as a push if this is actually for real if Kofi is "injured" or something? I think it would work well w/ Morrison and Bourne going to feud w/ Miz and R-Truth because of Morrison and R-Truth rivalry? I know this may just be for one show or something, but if it were to keep going like that somehow, whatever Creative does with this, would this be an upgrade from Kofi and a good push for Morrison?

I don't think we'll see it on tv. They have Primo vs Ziggler, we'll never see that on Raw since Ziggler is in a feud with Swagger (and possibly Riley). So I think it's probably just for house shows.

Rich Cranium
09-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I wonder why Morrison is replacing Kofi. Injury?

Rilla
09-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Travel problems maybe.

Primo is only getting a shot because I think he's like.. Puerto Rican

el gabo
09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't think we'll see it on tv. They have Primo vs Ziggler, we'll never see that on Raw since Ziggler is in a feud with Swagger (and possibly Riley). So I think it's probably just for house shows.

Exactly. Primo is a native, so he's getting highlighted. As for Kofi, maybe it's just a weekend off, personal issue, sick? Just temporary.
Got my tickets for tomorrow! Psyched out!

FLWWEFan
09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Forget about Morrison replacing Kofi, but Santino and Ryder that has comedic gold written all over it!

Automatic
09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Kofi probably just has a day off.

Chavo
09-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty

Well since Ryder is teaming with Santino I guess it's official...Ryder is comedic relief

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Exactly. Primo is a native, so he's getting highlighted. As for Kofi, maybe it's just a weekend off, personal issue, sick? Just temporary.
Got my tickets for tomorrow! Psyched out!

Give us a live report when ya get back!

The Brown One
09-01-2011, 06:33 PM
How would Bourne and Morrison work as a team IF they were on tv? Thats what I want to know. Kofi and Bourne seem to work well, and if Morrison and Bourne work better, they could look at replacing Kofi.

Y2Jryder
09-02-2011, 11:53 AM
I want Primo every week on tv

el gabo
09-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Give us a live report when ya get back!

Sure thing. Hope del Rio is able to make it. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing him live. I find him just hilarious, his character is awesome IMO.