PDA

View Full Version : the hatred amongst us

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 06:06 PM
there has been a lot of perosnal stuff goin on beetween
all of us from IPTS VS IPTB
THUNDER VS EVES ARSE
i dont get it its a wrestling site i want to discuss but in a clean non hatred way

why not get along and stop it
if this dosnt stop i hope you get banned or everybody takes a break from the website

btw BODOM great job on the forums
your literally the best MOD out there
hall of famer right here BODOM

eboy
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
pauadorian i have one thing to say to you

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/2/128937072412087359.jpg

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Not being funny but why bring up shit that is dead.

The arguement//debate between me and Tommy Thunder is over. I feel he feels the same way.

And as for those other two members you have mentioned one actually posted a thread to try and bury the hatchet.

I know your concerned about arguments breaking out BUT they have nothing to do with you.

They are between the members themselves and the Mods. Who always do an excellent job without letting it go to far.

Now can we please all leave it at that.

PandaMassacre
08-31-2011, 06:12 PM
It happens. Although I think that a majority of this stuff should not be made public. The mods here really do try their best to keep everything under control. We encourage the users to ask a Mod to end an argument or move their text feud to Private Messages. Let IPITS an IPITB's temporary removal be a lesson to those who want to feed the hand of an in-coming drama storm.

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 06:15 PM
pauadorian i have one thing to say to you

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/2/128937072412087359.jpg

lol

:cool:

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Not being funny but why bring up shit that is dead.

The arguement//debate between me and Tommy Thunder is over. I feel he feels the same way.

And as for those other two members you have mentioned one actually posted a thread to try and bury the hatchet.

I know your concerned about arguments breaking out BUT they have nothing to do with you.

They are between the members themselves and the Mods. Who always do an excellent job without letting it go to far.

Now can we please all leave it at that.

yes we can
its a good thing u guys are taking control now
but i dont think IPTB said he was burying the hatchet
he just insulted IPITS and every liker of IPITS

S.E. Zero
08-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Because opinions clash to such a degree than when anything remotely personal is put out there tensions explode and thus flame wars are born.

If someone cant stick to discussing the subject of the thread you are in without requiring to attack one's personal live and/or issues, then there will hate is always gonna around and it will be used at full force.

Its one thing to attack an opinion, another to attack one's character, lifestyle, looks, etc. and unfortunately it happens more than we would want it to happen which as little as possible to never at all.

Its a matter of never bringing up personal matters into a discussion forum, if we can manage that then there may be hope yet to have a serene and peaceful enviorment if not history always repeats itself.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Because opinions clash to such a degree than when anything remotely personal is put out there tensions explode and thus flame wars are born.

If someone cant stick to discussing the subject of the thread you are in without requiring to attack one's personal live and/or issues, then there will hate is always gonna around and it will be used at full force.

Its one thing to attack an opinion, another to attack one's character, lifestyle, looks, etc. and unfortunately it happens more than we would want it to happen which as little as possible to never at all.

Its a matter of never bringing up personal matters into a discussion forum, if we can manage that then there may be hope yet to have a serene and peaceful enviorment if not history always repeats itself.

To be honest the discussion/arguement that me and Tommy had was always about that. We never got off track about that particualr topic.

Although there was another member who made personnel attacks my way but too be honest im big enough to ignore them this is a forum its going to happen

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM

theres been lots of tension on the forums lately

eboy
08-31-2011, 06:24 PM
theres been lots of tension on the forums lately

big Cred to ya guys this guy is trying to bring alittle Love the Forum so lets say thank u yes Tensions are going to Boil every now and then but at the end of the Day we all come here for alittle fun

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
big Cred to ya guys this guy is trying to bring alittle Love the Forum so lets say thank u yes Tensions are going to Boil every now and then but at the end of the Day we all come here for alittle fun

thnx but BODOM is doin a great job on this site u guys should be thanking him as well

eboy
08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
thnx but BODOM is doin a great job on this site u guys should be thanking him as well

ah no doubt Bodom is the only man brave enough to Trawl through this forums darkest Threads keeping the Peace with nothing but his Trusty Banhammer

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 06:35 PM
It happens. Although I think that a majority of this stuff should not be made public. The mods here really do try their best to keep everything under control. We encourage the users to ask a Mod to end an argument or move their text feud to Private Messages. Let IPITS an IPITB's temporary removal be a lesson to those who want to feed the hand of an in-coming drama storm.

I honestly hope those dudes don't come back.

PandaMassacre
08-31-2011, 06:48 PM
I honestly hope those dudes don't come back.

We took care of them the first time. If they get out of hand again then I will make sure that the ban becomes permanent.

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 07:00 PM
I think the thing to do would be if you happen to get into an argument with a fellow EWN'r be a fucking adult and drop it. Arguments happen, it's a part of life, but act like a grown up, let bygones be bygones and move on with your damn life

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
there has been a lot of perosnal stuff goin on beetween
all of us from IPTS VS IPTB
THUNDER VS EVES ARSE
i dont get it its a wrestling site i want to discuss but in a clean non hatred way

why not get along and stop it
if this dosnt stop i hope you get banned or everybody takes a break from the website

btw BODOM great job on the forums
your literally the best MOD out there
hall of famer right here BODOM

I don't get how you making a thread about this helps the situation if I'm honest.

But like Eve said, our argument never got personal. It never involved personal hatred towards each other. We were just having a heated discussion, but we stayed on topic, and it didn't get personal.

And ALL 5 of the mods here are great. I don't think it's fair to single out one as being superior.

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 07:12 PM
I don't get how you making a thread about this helps the situation if I'm honest.

But like Eve said, our argument never got personal. It never involved personal hatred towards each other. We were just having a heated discussion, but we stayed on topic, and it didn't get personal.

And ALL 5 of the mods here are great. I don't think it's fair to single out one as being superior.

I mean they're all Mods, but theres only one Pandarator :p

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 07:13 PM

This will make everyone smile because of this thread but......THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bodom
08-31-2011, 07:22 PM
I don't like being singled out as being superior. They do more work around here than you realize and it's not fair to the them.

I don't view myself as being above anyone here and neither should any of you.

johnnydropkicks
08-31-2011, 07:28 PM
^

only mod that I fap to.

not saying anything with that

just saying

pauadrian
08-31-2011, 07:29 PM

i know all mods are great
but the only mods ive seen close threads are silverghost and bodom
but yes i know every one of em work hard to keep the site movin

Bodom
08-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah. I TOTALLY didn't need to know that johnny.

PandaMassacre
08-31-2011, 07:33 PM
I close threads too. I just avoid commenting sometimes because I already have enough on my plate an I could live without having to argue with the members here. I think the hardest thing I ever did was banning IrelandsPatriot. There was so much after math because of that an I had to defend everybody here so that this forum would not be singled out as the worst website to be a member of. I unearthed the great half of this site, and I buried the bad side. I encouraged the members to be peaceful an if somebody starts shit then walk away. Simple as that.

S.E. Zero
08-31-2011, 07:58 PM
I close threads too. I just avoid commenting sometimes because I already have enough on my plate an I could live without having to argue with the members here. I think the hardest thing I ever did was banning IrelandsPatriot. There was so much after math because of that an I had to defend everybody here so that this forum would not be singled out as the worst website to be a member of. I unearthed the great half of this site, and I buried the bad side. I encouraged the members to be peaceful an if somebody starts shit then walk away. Simple as that.

Panda has spoken.

Might I add that you handled the irelandspratiot situation very well, Ms. Panda; you are a great mod as are the rest of the mods here in the best damn wrasslin forum out there, the EWN Forum baby!!! ;)

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Panda has spoken.

Might I add that you handled the irelandspratiot situation very well, Ms. Panda; you are a great mod as are the rest of the mods here in the best damn wrasslin forum out there, the EWN Forum baby!!! ;)

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah BUUUUUDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 08:32 PM
We took care of them the first time. If they get out of hand again then I will make sure that the ban becomes permanent.

You guys can ban IP addresses right?

Bodom
08-31-2011, 08:37 PM
No. We go to your house and smash your computer.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 08:37 PM
I don't know how calling me a cunt was him trying to "bury the hatchet." But ok. I get what you're saying Eves Arse Number 1.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 08:39 PM
ALSO, I apologize for getting out of hand last night, it was wrong and no need for it. :o

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 08:39 PM
No. We go to your house and smash your computer.

That was my second guess.

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 08:41 PM
ALSO, I apologize for getting out of hand last night, it was wrong and no need for it. :o

yeah, I'm done pushing buttons too.

IrkenInvader
08-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Sigh...........

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Sigh...........

I know right some members are trying to stir shit up again.

Please Mods close this thread

Its mainly about me and Tommy and two other members who cant defend themselves.

Me and Tommy have said our piece and yet still people are stiring it up.

Can we just close this thread and put the topic to bed

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 09:22 PM
I know right some members are trying to stir shit up again.

Please Mods close this thread

Its mainly about me and Tommy and two other members who cant defend themselves.

Me and Tommy have said our piece and yet still people are stiring it up.

Can we just close this thread and put the topic to bed

Nobody is even talking about you.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Bed?

I wanna go to bed. But it isn't my bedtime yet :(

As for the other stuff....I'm going to be honest. I don't hate anyone here and I don't hold myself as a superior mod or anything. We are just wrestling fans. We are equals here.

The only thing I do hate is the peace being disturbed by pointless or other things that CAN be dropped.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Nobody is even talking about you.

Can someone show the first post to this user ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^