PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Needs To Answer That BURNING Question:

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 01:58 PM
What's up with his hygiene? I mean... week in and week out we hear Haitch referring to it. Colt Cabana has referred to it a couple times, Nash has talked about it, Maria and a couple others as well. I can't imagine he doesn't bathe, no one would want to work with him. Maybe it's his lack of oral hygiene that they're talking about. I have HD, and that mans teeth are more yellow than butter on corn.

Maybe it's his "I'll fuck anything that moves!" mentality and they're talking about him having an STD... Would that be enough to keep him away from the ring though? I guess all depending which one probably. I'm actually VERY curious about this one. Any takers?

Straight-Edge
08-31-2011, 02:03 PM
I think it's because his hair is/or looks greasy.

Automatic
08-31-2011, 02:09 PM
What's up with his hygiene? I mean... week in and week out we hear Haitch referring to it. Colt Cabana has referred to it a couple times, Nash has talked about it, Maria and a couple others as well. I can't imagine he doesn't bathe, no one would want to work with him. Maybe it's his lack of oral hygiene that they're talking about. I have HD, and that mans teeth are more yellow than butter on corn.

Maybe it's his "I'll fuck anything that moves!" mentality and they're talking about him having an STD... Would that be enough to keep him away from the ring though? I guess all depending which one probably. I'm actually VERY curious about this one. Any takers?

Wait what?

Where did you read that?

HeelTurn
08-31-2011, 02:10 PM
He does have that hobo look going on.

mika009
08-31-2011, 02:25 PM
With the greasy hair, the nasty looking lip ring that he always wallers with his tongue, and the blob of tattoos with no real distinction I would question his hygene too.

Reichwulf
08-31-2011, 02:32 PM

I think that's it right there

CMRyder
08-31-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it?

The Awesome One
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Could be all the pepsi he's drinking... fizzy drinks do stain your teeth.

http://img.printfection.com/14/170839/S0TZy.jpg

Straight-Edge
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it?

Neither do I. it gives him a very distinctive look as well, which is what WWE needs - variety, instead of the same generic characters.

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 02:55 PM
to be honest im not bothered about his hygiene ... I watch him for his wrestling skills and im not bothered if he smells or his teeth are yellow or his hair is greasy

MavLeeHill
08-31-2011, 03:07 PM
LOL I dig the OP's View Askew references.

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2011, 03:15 PM
If you want to talk about yellow teeth remember snitsky. Even though they made him I hated it so much

King Scrapper
08-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Ive heard some of these rumors as well. kinda strange. I dont think it's a matter of him not bathing probably just with the greesy hair and yellow teeth. Also, let's not forget the few months he had the huge chest hair patch or when he had the extended beard. All things that would make you wonder if he had good hygiene.

Y2J___Y2J
08-31-2011, 03:28 PM
How can anybody judge someone's hygiene by watching a tv show??!!

The only thing that people could possibly judge is how much he brushes his teeth.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 03:30 PM
I am NOT judging his hygiene lol. I'm asking what the deal is with it. I just want to know why so many people within the COMPANY are saying it. And yeah, gotta love the View Askew references. I am from Jersey ya' know. ;)

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 03:32 PM
I can mOve. So does that mean he will ya know?

Y2Jryder
08-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 04:12 PM
I can mOve. So does that mean he will ya know?

Easy there haha!!

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM

Maria? I dont think she had any problem at all. For a guy that has dated many of those divas, I dont think so...

After all, we're talking about a Punk. So, no big deal really. Meh

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/rare_wwe_photos/cmpunk-mariakannelis02.jpg

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Easy there haha!!

I was being sarcastic. lol. I try to make points with sarcasm. It doesn't work most times. xD

masakaritko
08-31-2011, 04:34 PM
colt cabana mentioned on his podcast a few months ago that punk never showers, which would directly result in greasy hair, and his teeth aren't really that yellow, its just that he doesn't use whitening treatments or just drink water like the others do. And maybe he doesn't brush his teeth every day and drinks pepsi. idk, i'm sure that they were mostly referring to him not showering.

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 04:36 PM
I was being sarcastic. lol. I try to make points with sarcasm. It doesn't work most times. xD

Given you love Punk, I thought you were serious haha!
But I knew you were being sarcastic, I know you like your sarcasm lol

thatdevilsblue
08-31-2011, 04:40 PM
i think HHH is just referring to the way he appears most of the time...he made fun of his hygiene last year when Punk had his long hair and beard in the SES and he kinda looked like a hobo, and now he has slicked back hair, looks like he barely shaves, ect...i doubt he smells bad or has bad breathe or anything because no one would want to work with him and he seems to always be chewing gum...sure, Cabana mentioned that Punk never takes showers, but i think that was probably exagerrated. And just because he has slicked back hair doesn't mean he doesn't take shower...HHH's hair looks just as greasy and his facial hair looks worse than Punks, so HHH should be the one to talk, just because he wears fancy suits now and makes millions!

The Brown One
08-31-2011, 05:21 PM

Didn't Punk say a while back that hes Straightedge? To quote Punk: "I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't have casual sex".

el gabo
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Didn't Punk say a while back that hes Straightedge? To quote Punk: "I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't have casual sex".

I don't think he THAT Straightedge.

tittle97
08-31-2011, 06:14 PM
I don't think he THAT Straightedge.

I think he just dates the divas and bangs them.
That doesn't count as casual sex right?

Hannibal
08-31-2011, 06:29 PM
I think he just dates the divas and bangs them.
That doesn't count as casual sex right?
Really depends on what's interpreted as casual sex.

I'm straightedge and have been since I was 14 (I'm 21 now). If it's not in a relationship; it's casual. Funny how little titles change that shit around.

TheRockerGother
08-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Least he doesn't have that big ol beard he used to have.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41592_310490552489_6063_n.jpg

he looked like a bald mike knox

http://ikindofwantwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/beard01.jpg

tittle97
08-31-2011, 06:41 PM
Mike Knox's beard was AWESOME

TheRockerGother
08-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Mike Knox's beard was AWESOME

I know right?:D

maar13
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
Really depends on what's interpreted as casual sex.

I'm straightedge and have been since I was 14 (I'm 21 now). If it's not in a relationship; it's casual. Funny how little titles change that shit around.

Well maybe he has been in a relationship with all those girls...One night relationship if you will...but still...a relationship. :P

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
hes got a grubby look anyway and alot of people have naturally greesy hair.

His yellow teeth are more then likely coffee stained and he cant be bothered to get them whitened.

Plus isnt this kinda his gimmick a i dont care what you think about me

clh2285
08-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Is everyone suppose to look like this?
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41800_2236073059_8865_n.jpg

Kid_Gangsta
08-31-2011, 09:23 PM
You guys are seriously talking about a pro wrestler's hygiene? Is this real life? http://i55.tinypic.com/a4bivd.jpg

AOF666
08-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Maybe he fears soap and tooth paste!

Bodom
08-31-2011, 09:43 PM
I wasn't aware that whether Punk flosses his teeth was a burning question. I must have missed the memo.

CobraNightviper
08-31-2011, 09:57 PM
I thought straight edge meant no drugs,no booze and no smoking how did sex get brought into it did I miss something?

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 09:58 PM
I wasn't aware that whether Punk flosses his teeth was a burning question. I must have missed the memo.

You must of missed the memo regarding the rumor that Zack Ryder dosent clean behind his ears as well then?

God Bods you should really check your inbox at times these questions are vital and answers are needed

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 09:59 PM
he looked like a bald mike knox

http://ikindofwantwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/beard01.jpg

Nobody in the world will EVER rival the beard of Mike Knox.

BlazersDozen
08-31-2011, 10:23 PM
He looks like the type of guy that doesn't wear deodorant or colonge.

the wrestling shade
09-01-2011, 01:23 AM
so are you telling me that CM Punk doesnt bath or take showers?

sincara
09-01-2011, 02:43 AM

this ^^^^^

PandaMassacre
09-01-2011, 02:56 AM
I think they are just poking fun at CM Punk going straight to the hotel after the show to bathe versus showering an spanking the butts of his fellow performers after a good day of work in the shower room.

fangbutt
09-01-2011, 06:32 AM
probably doesn't wipe his skinnyfat ass

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 09:58 AM
If the 'greasy bastards' Punk and HHH, can bang Steph and Maria, maybe it's the way forward? I don't really know but does the whole 'straight edge' business mean he doesn't shower and shit as a consequence?