PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Last Night at Smackdown

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Something I noticed last night, Nash is like a huge freakin monster! Dude is tall. I was wanting him to step down on the middle of the table that he threw and just break in half. Then when he pushed Triple H down like it was nothing. haha freakin crazy Kevin Nash. Mods can close this thread if you all want. I just wanted to mention it and I didn't see any threads about it.

King Scrapper
08-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Yea i noticed this too. He is huge. Definitely still in great shape. Im starting to thing this may be a work about his whole not being able to wrestle at Summerslam due to a health problem. Let us not forget he just wrestled at the Royal Rumble around the beginning of the year and he was in it for a while....Somethings fishy...

dub
08-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Yeah Nash is a monster but it's just that his legs are so fragile. He's had like a million knee surgeries and can barely walk. But seriously when Punk kicked him in the legs on Raw I was getting nervous cuz I thought his knees were going to shatter for cryin out loud.

thejman93
08-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Anybody else think he wasn't supposed to push HHH that hard? Trips looked up at him like "what the fuck was that man?"

King Scrapper
08-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Anybody else think he wasn't supposed to push HHH that hard? Trips looked up at him like "what the fuck was that man?"

Considering that Nash and HHH are supposed to be or playing the role of "best friends", best friends typically do not push, hit, or hurt each other so I think HHH was supposed to give him the "what the fuck was that man" look....Just saying.

thejman93
08-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Considering that Nash and HHH are supposed to be or playing the role of "best friends", best friends typically do not push, hit, or hurt each other so I think HHH was supposed to give him the "what the fuck was that man" look....Just saying.

Could be. It kinda looked genuine to me but you might be right.

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 02:38 PM

I think it was a genuine push! I mean HHH pushed him and Nash blasted back perhaps too much in character or so it seems.

Y2J___Y2J
08-31-2011, 03:25 PM

It was a push obviously it looked genuine.. all you have to do a push a guy and they sell it, simple as. Ain't that hard

Chavo.G
08-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Kevin nash is purely amazing. I love seeing him back. He was like an unstoppable train on Smackdown!. What happened last night just made the storyline even more fresh.

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Something I noticed last night, Nash is like a huge freakin monster! Dude is tall. I was wanting him to step down on the middle of the table that he threw and just break in half. Then when he pushed Triple H down like it was nothing. haha freakin crazy Kevin Nash. Mods can close this thread if you all want. I just wanted to mention it and I didn't see any threads about it.

have u just been given a pair of eyes !!!! hes been on tv since like 93...and whoever said great shape..the guy cant bend ...and he failed his physical tests

jonod
08-31-2011, 04:14 PM
I thought they sold the whole thing really well, its exciting seeing nash back where it all started. I'd personally LIKE to see a toned down nWo style reunion, with some of the wwe/dx elements involved, maybe featuring his diesel persona coming through a bit more. It would bring everything the attitude era did full circle! Of course it should all be in place to put CM Punk and his group over - you could even bring some focus back on Barret and have his recent history start something.

How good would a Wade Barret/CM Punk feud be!?

The Brown One
08-31-2011, 05:19 PM

Kevin Nash is overated. Hes not even as tall as he appears to be. Kane, The BigShow and The Great Khali are as tall as him, some even taller. He just appears to look much taller than he actually he is because the WWE uses camera angles to show make him look that way. They did it with Khali when he first debuted too.

AlexWorldOrder
08-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Click, Click, Clck.