PDA

View Full Version : "A Man With LIMITED Talent"

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 12:14 PM
I had to re-listen to it many, many times but Booker T. actually said that "John Cena, A Man With Limited Talent Has Dominated The WWE." I was completely FLOORED when he said that. I thought he said "Unlimited" but low and behold... he definitely says "Limited". I can't wait for the video to show up.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:15 PM
The man with limited skills has more than the uneducated man on commentary.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 12:19 PM
the man with limited skills has more than the uneducated man on commentary.

we comin' for you, nigga!

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:20 PM
we comin' for you, nigga!

But i'm not Hulk Hogan. :D

Rilla
08-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Booker T has been saying that for a few weeks now, I believe.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDq7Nm0zNEI

LMAO xD

RomanFlare
08-31-2011, 12:23 PM
Booker absolutely ruined his commentary credit last night. I was starting to get okay with it. Now? Fire him. Scott Stanford and JR to call every show. Please WWE? PLEASE?

BlazersDozen
08-31-2011, 12:49 PM
I caught that also. I thought it was f'n awesome! I also loved how nobody corrected him. Usually Cole is all over guys when they mess up, but not that time haha

dub
08-31-2011, 12:53 PM
I absolutly loved it. Booker T had me ROTF (hahahah) I mean every fan already knew that but I didn't think he would actually say it on a live show!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 12:55 PM
I caught that also. I thought it was f'n awesome! I also loved how nobody corrected him. Usually Cole is all over guys when they mess up, but not that time haha

They were actually SHOWING the announcers when he said that haha. Cole just looked at him and then they moved on to something else.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-31-2011, 01:07 PM
It was absolutely hilarious! Said without a hint a sarcasm and just carried on, as if it was the most ordinary statement in the world!!! Ha!

Automatic
08-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Is this about the Capitol Punishment line or did he say it again?

Wade Barrett 1979
08-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Is this about the Capitol Punishment line or did he say it again?

He said on commentary, on last nights Smackdown!

The_Awesome_One
08-31-2011, 01:29 PM
i actually thought that it was awesome, so awesome infact that I actually LOled and I'm a grumpy guy

S.E. Zero
08-31-2011, 01:44 PM

Hahaha that's true. Cole missed in on that one lol.

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 01:53 PM
John Cena definatly, NOT in the "Fave 5" :)

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Hahaha that's true. Cole missed in on that one lol.

Maybe not exactly Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_-QWKlAkQ0

BY GAWD
08-31-2011, 02:53 PM

LMAO xD

See, that shit talking about people in new orleans got him killed. And how do you figure book is uneducated?

Y2J___Y2J
08-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Booker saying that doesn't give much praise to the other guys in a guy with limited ability won what 9 world titles??

Y2Jryder
08-31-2011, 03:59 PM
He already said it once on commentary.
What's the big deal?

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I had to re-listen to it many, many times but Booker T. actually said that "John Cena, A Man With Limited Talent Has Dominated The WWE." I was completely FLOORED when he said that. I thought he said "Unlimited" but low and behold... he definitely says "Limited". I can't wait for the video to show up.

i posted a video of this like a month ago

Chavo.G
08-31-2011, 04:32 PM
I don't understand how people can dislike Booker T on commentary, especially what Danielle said 'uneducated'. I totally disagree, I think you are being bias. Maybe it's because many people thinks he sounds ghetto? So what, he makes some mistakes on commentary like all commentators but that doesn't mean he is uneducated. No commentators would have the balls to say what he said about Cena. I mean his voice makes you want to watch wrestling. He has that macho man voice and he's entertaining. Him and cole make a great pair together and if any commentator that needs firing, it's fucking King. He is an absolute moron. His commentary is dryer than a desert. King doesn't hold a candle to Booker T.

The Brown One
08-31-2011, 04:48 PM

That Antoinne guy is the funniest thing on Youtube! xD

LMAO xD

I don't understand how people can dislike Booker T on commentary, especially what Danielle said 'uneducated'. I totally disagree, I think you are being bias. Maybe it's because many people thinks he sounds ghetto? So what, he makes some mistakes on commentary like all commentators but that doesn't mean he is uneducated. No commentators would have the balls to say what he said about Cena. I mean his voice makes you want to watch wrestling. He has that macho man voice and he's entertaining. Him and cole make a great pair together and if any commentator that needs firing, it's fucking King. He is an absolute moron. His commentary is dryer than a desert. King doesn't hold a candle to Booker T.

Look, both King and Booker suck at commentary right now. King is either in his own world or arguing with Michael Cole. Booker is difficult to understand at times, probably because of his style of speaking. Michael Cole sucks because he can't remember the names of moves half the time, and just argues with King frequently. Come to think of it they all suck. Josh Matthews and JR FTW!

CobraNightviper
08-31-2011, 05:26 PM
I think what she meant by uneducated is he says alot of stuff that doesn't make any sence.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 05:30 PM
I didn't say he was ghetto. I said he sucks and most likely didn't pay attention in English class. Lol

CobraNightviper
08-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Exactly what I was thinking about the commentary right now.
That Antoinne guy is the funniest thing on Youtube! xD

LMAO xD

Look, both King and Booker suck at commentary right now. King is either in his own world or arguing with Michael Cole. Booker is difficult to understand at times, probably because of his style of speaking. Michael Cole sucks because he can't remember the names of moves half the time, and just argues with King frequently. Come to think of it they all suck. Josh Matthews and JR FTW!

CobraNightviper
08-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Or he's hooked on ebonics.
I didn't say he was ghetto. I said he sucks and most likely didn't pay attention in English class. Lol

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
I just don't think he makes sense, it's not my fault I don't speak stupid.

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
I just don't think he makes sense, it's not my fault I don't speak stupid.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I don't speak it either.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Don't worry, you're not alone. I don't speak it either.

It is good to know I'm not the only one.

evilgenius780
08-31-2011, 05:41 PM
I was pretty surprised at what he said, love or hate Cena, that is not a smart thing to say about your top guy

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 05:42 PM
I enjoyed Booker T when he was a performer.

evilgenius780
08-31-2011, 05:50 PM
I enjoyed Booker T when he was a performer.

Me too, bring back Harlem Heat Sucka!!

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Im going to get heat for saying this but

Booker T has accomplished alot in his career. I mean can anyone name another African-American wrestler that has achieved what this guy has? He will undoubtedly be inducted into the HOF at a later date.

His commentary isnt the best no. But he is a color-commentator not the lead commentator. Its not overly important what he has to say so he dosent have to be excellent at it. Can you all remember Savage and Dusty on commentary now those two have to about on par with Booker T.

Dont forget that Smackdown has had some amazing color-commentators in the past. Tazz my personnel all time favourtie(apart from Bobby Hennan), Mick Foley and JBL. These were all excellent at what they did and were hard to replace.

Booker T is doing a decent job because he is atleast talking quite abit can anyone remember how boring and quite the final days of ECW were on commentry.

He is far from the best but i dont get why he has so much heat. His place in the commentary is a bonus it is essential to the show.

evilgenius780
08-31-2011, 05:57 PM

Booker T has accomplished alot in his career. I mean can anyone name another African-American wrestler that has achieved what this guy has? He will undoubtedly be inducted into the HOF at a later date.

His commentary isnt the best no. But he is a color-commentator not the lead commentator. Its not overly important what he has to say so he dosent have to be excellent at it. Can you all remember Savage and Dusty on commentary now those two have to about on par with Booker T.

Dont forget that Smackdown has had some amazing color-commentators in the past. Tazz my personnel all time favourtie(apart from Bobby Hennan), Mick Foley and JBL. These were all excellent at what they did and were hard to replace.

Booker T is doing a decent job because he is atleast talking quite abit can anyone remember how boring and quite the final days of ECW were on commentry.

He is far from the best but i dont get why he has so much heat. His place in the commentary is a bonus it is essential to the show.

Well said but may I offer some advice?

This post would have a lot more credibility if it was ended with "Can you dig that, SUUUUUCCCKKKA"

but that is just one mans opinion

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 06:01 PM
I was pretty surprised at what he said, love or hate Cena, that is not a smart thing to say about your top guy

just a quick comment on this

WWE and Cena know he is hated by a alot of fans they have acknowledged this in the past. I mean look at the whole The Rock thing going on with Cena.

So why hate Booker for saying this?

tittle97
08-31-2011, 06:05 PM
You guys have to realize that Booker is totally in character on commentary, he's like cranked up to 11. I think he's hilarious personally.
I'm sure you guys watched Tough Enough and could tell he isn't always talking crazy shit.

evilgenius780
08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
just a quick comment on this

WWE and Cena know he is hated by a alot of fans they have acknowledged this in the past. I mean look at the whole The Rock thing going on with Cena.

So why hate Booker for saying this?

Never said I hated Booker, I've been a fan of his for a very long time, I don't even hate his commentary, I just personally don't agree that the commentator should be saying this about the face of the company is

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Never said I hated Booker, I've been a fan of his for a very long time, I don't even hate his commentary, I just personally don't agree that the commentator should be saying this about the face of the company is

You said it wasnt very smart which is hate towards him.

Why WWE plays to the fact that people hate Cena. If anything they are trying to get h8s to look at Cena from another angle and admit he has skills in certain areas. Such as his mic skills

evilgenius780
08-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Why WWE plays to the fact that people hate Cena. If anything they are trying to get h8s to look at Cena from another angle and admit he has skills in certain areas. Such as his mic skills

I said he said something that wasn't very smart. Intelligent people say stupid things sometimes, I'm not judging him completely based on one statement, I am just saying that one statement wasn't very smart. Saying that I said I hate him, and think he isnt smart is misquoting me.

I do see what your saying, but I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one

tittle97
08-31-2011, 06:20 PM

Cena is ok on the mic.
I thought 2 weeks ago on Raw when he snapped off on Del Rio he was going to bring back intensity while on the mic. But he has gone back to telling cheesy ass jokes involving poop.
GUH

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Cena is ok on the mic.
I thought 2 weeks ago on Raw when he snapped off on Del Rio he was going to bring back intensity while on the mic. But he has gone back to telling cheesy ass jokes involving poop.
GUH

I think the hate does cloud his mic skills. I mean the mic skills he had pre wrestlemania 21 were excellent plus this feud with the rock im more interested in the promos rather than the match itself.

Yeah though his jokes are like 1 in 3 are excellent and the other 2 are either just ok not really funny or you groan because they are that bad

BY GAWD
08-31-2011, 07:03 PM
By Gawd! some people just refuse to accept it's 2011. Smh at people bashing booker t for "speaking stupid?" But understanding "omg! Kevin nash? Wtf thought he was dead lol". Hypocrisy ftw!

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Booker T isn't articulate. Your point is invalid. You're pretty much saying, "Hey!, it is 2011, it is ok to be stupid!"

I'm a hypocrite for not understanding what he says? That's fine with me.

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Booker T isn't articulate. Your point is invalid. You're pretty much saying, "Hey!, it is 2011, it is ok to be stupid!"

Its not invalid its badly worded

I think the point hes trying to put across is the fact that the way we speak is changing and Booker T uses alot of slang.

But from what i understand from what YOU are saying is you dont understand him because of his voice rather then what hes saying.

BY GAWD
08-31-2011, 09:16 PM

So who is articulate? And no, its not ok to be stupid, but to say you don't understand him? Is he speaking french? Arabic? Ahmed johnson is someone who isn't understandable. That's more like speaking stupid. So what is it? You just don't like slang huh? Cuz that's the only thing different about the way he talks.

Kid_Gangsta
08-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Wow. Does it even matter if he said LIMITED talent?

Chavo.G
08-31-2011, 10:18 PM

I agree, I agree. This is the best comment I have seen on here. Booker is due for a HOF induction. He has done it all.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 10:20 PM
When Booker tells you something. You know you're going to end it with OOOH MAN!

Reichwulf
08-31-2011, 10:27 PM

To be honest, this is one of the reasons, i personally can't stand cena. He's a poster-boy just like randy ortan, and takes alot of air time from more talented but less noted wrestlers.

Cena has a small move list and is pretty sloppy in ring in my opinion, but he does work the mic decently.

Where as randy is worse than cena in both these areas.

I know i'll probably take some heat from others by saying this, but it's my opinion and i think both are pretty over-rated.

IrkenInvader
08-31-2011, 11:12 PM
"With limited skills and ability"

Peter Kaymakcian
09-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I applaud Booker for saying that because I think everyone feels that way, but at the same time I see a pink slip in his future.

Enforcer23
09-01-2011, 03:42 AM

brillant man right hahahahaha

Russo swerve
09-01-2011, 11:20 AM
WHAT THE HELL??? (in my booker t voice)

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:22 AM

THe TRUTH shall set you free!

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:23 AM
I applaud Booker for saying that because I think everyone feels that way, but at the same time I see a pink slip in his future.

don't worry,he can reform Harlem Heat in TNA

Peter Kaymakcian
09-02-2011, 12:56 AM
don't worry,he can reform Harlem Heat in TNA

The sad part is that could happen and they'd probably win the tag team titles.