PDA

View Full Version : Something About The WWE Graphics That Has Been Bothering Me For A While

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 12:09 PM
Why does Smackdown! have the better opening video package/graphics? RAW is supposed to be the "A" show yet, the opening video for Smackdown! is utterly amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGaS7lipMI

This isn't the newest version of the opening video but, it shows how much they put into it. I absolutely HATE the song itself but the video is perfection. So much was put into that video and it's been that way for a few years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qjpx-4wb5Y

Again, not the newest "version" of the opening but, it's the same premise. Why does Smackdown! get the better opening? Is it BECAUSE it's supposed to be the "B" show so they give us something awesome to see from the beginning? I don't know, anyone else have an opinion on this?

BlazersDozen
08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
I think its always been that way. Idk why...my favorite SD one is back from I think 03 when its the guys in the locker room...the intro video from SD Here Comes The Pain. Such a good opening video & song! Oh & i'd like SD to change that crappy song!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-31-2011, 12:53 PM
I think its always been that way. Idk why...my favorite SD one is back from I think 03 when its the guys in the locker room...the intro video from SD Here Comes The Pain. Such a good opening video & song! Oh & i'd like SD to change that crappy song!

You're absolutely right. The opening video for Smackdown! has always been better for some weird reason. And yeah, the 2003 video was amazing! And yes, get rid of that shitty Green Day song lol.

SkilletBoi
08-31-2011, 01:50 PM
I actually prefer the RAW one, i think thats because for me, music plays a big part and i prefer the one for raw and how the video is in time with the music and stuff, and i dont like the smackdown theme (although green day must be CAKIN' from royalties).

King Scrapper
08-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Good point. The Raw one sucks balls and I hate how they have that quick John Cena montage at the end. It really bothers me. Smackdowns song is horrible but their video package is def better.

Y2J___Y2J
08-31-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm not a fan of Green Day but the song fits the intro perfectly tbh, And the SD intro is better just because it doesn't show Cena like a hundred times

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2011, 03:12 PM
music has gotten worse with each new intro. But smackdowns video is good

Reichwulf
08-31-2011, 03:36 PM
I agree i like the smackdown one better besides the music, and the raw one just sucks completely.

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 03:47 PM
i agree the smackdown video has always been better ..however refer divide the days song better than the shitty green day one which does not suit a wrestling show what so ever

Y2Jryder
08-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Smackdown has stupid lights while Sin Cara is wrestling, beat that

The Brown One
08-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Smackdown has stupid lights while Sin Cara is wrestling, beat that

Raw has Eve.

IrkenInvader
08-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Something-About-The-WWE-Graphics-That-Has-Been-Botchering-Me-For-A-While

Thats how I read the title.

Rated_R(ob)KO