08-31-2011, 09:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/17XR2.jpg

Discuss

Bodom
08-31-2011, 09:21 AM
...........?

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 09:23 AM
I'd take the axe, medikit, and the gun. You can start a fire by striking something else metal (from the kit or gun) against the axe and you can boil the water to purify it.

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 09:24 AM
The third column says: A machete, 10 ft. of rope, and a copy of the SAS Survival Manual, in case there is any confusion

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 09:26 AM
I'd take the axe, medikit, and the gun. You can start a fire by striking something else metal (from the kit or gun) against the axe and you can boil the water to purify it.

I am in total agreement with this one. You can fashion an axe out of a sharpened stone and make rope out of vines. Fire can be made from anything like rubbing 2 sticks together to using the scope of the rifle. Water can be boiled in anything to sterilize. But that's just my (or our I suppose) opinion

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 09:27 AM
The third column says: A machete, 10 ft. of rope, and a copy of the SAS Survival Manual, in case there is any confusion

Wait do I only get to chose one WHOLE column instead of picking one from each? In that case I would choose A. Same rules apply.

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah column A, Column B, or Column C

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 09:44 AM
I agree with both you guys and as far as the survival guide goes, I was in the military and spent plenty of time in the desert and woods alike. Hell, I can make my own outhouse! Just Macgyver it!

S.E. Zero
08-31-2011, 09:48 AM
I'll go with A, but thats the point of this game and will there other question/pics displayed here?

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Pick B. Kill the other 2 people and take A and C.
Later get eaten by a dinosaur because Dinosaurs would fucking own 1 human

steveorton
08-31-2011, 11:07 AM
Pick B. Kill the other 2 people and take A and C.
Later get eaten by a dinosaur because Dinosaurs would fucking own 1 human

Lol. I will pick B. Water is very important, Axe for killing animals to eat and protecting myself from the dinosaurs and a fire for warmth, to signal for help and to cook the food.

Beutiful Chaos
09-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I choose A. You don't need to purify water just boil it. You don't need the axe, chopping down a tree is noisy and burns a lot of calories. You can make fire with out that starter, so it is a big waste of a third option that could be used to get a useful book or a rifle. Its only Hawaii, you don't have to worry about ultra dangerous poisonous plants so the rifle ultimately beets the book. The med kit is for the numerous injuries you will sustain during your time. The knife over the machete, because machetes have to thin of a blade for stabbing and its hard to maneuver into a beheading strike on a quick moving velociraptor. With a knife its easy to get a shot at the jugular, then defend your self for 2 minutes max and it will drop dead. A is the most logical.

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son’s body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

How cross river?

Tommy Thunder
09-05-2011, 06:50 PM
List A. All the reasons have already been stated.

K2Jelly
09-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son’s body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

How cross river?

How deep river?

IrkenInvader
09-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I also choose choice A.