PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry's Build-Up Formula!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Is it me or every time Mark Henry is pushed (by a bulldozer) into any singles title contention he has the same exact build up? It is so exact, that the WWE creative have a step by step program written out in their 'Mark Henry File.' I have obtained I copy of it and would like to share it with you all:

At a random semi-important TV taping: Have Mr. Henry come out and attack a random face, randomly. This will not only strike fear into his opponents but also have everyone saying, "Mark Henry is still with WWE?"

Week 1 of build up: Have Mizzark destroy another random face to the point where that face is out of action for a while. Preferable someone who is larger (if that is possible.)

Week 2 of build up: See above.

Week 3 of build up: Have Marky-Mark interfere in his opponent's cage match. He can come down and possibly rip the door off the cage, beat the guy into a pulp, and get the upper hand in this feud. Flip a coin, if heads Mark will break down a wall in the cage with or without the opponent.

PPV: Mark Henry loses and shows everyone why he is midcard at best

Post-PPV: Wait a few months until everyone has forgotten about Mark and repeat.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 09:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJH2jk2KkMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m0bAWU4gKk

Skip to 7:00 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sD3VJEHSHc

Tomsta666
08-31-2011, 09:34 AM
lulz. It's funny because it's true!!

Wade Barrett 1979
08-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Absolutely spot on!! There is a reason why he's been in the company so long and never won the big one! His character and gimmicks are poor! The World's Strongest Man gimmick is way too old and inaccurate in the first place!!

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 09:55 AM
Absolutely spot on!! There is a reason why he's been in the company so long and never won the big one! His character and gimmicks are poor! The World's Strongest Man gimmick is way too old and inaccurate in the first place!!

not inaccurate as at one time he was

Wade Barrett 1979
08-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Actually it is! He won the Arnold Strongman classic only, which isn't recognised as being the main global strongman contest!! That is the Met-RX World's Strongest Man contest, which he has never been near!!

Theusernamepokeofdoom
08-31-2011, 10:12 AM
That's pretty much the routine for all the "big" midcarders. They deserve sometime in the spotlight, but it's not like it matters..They're all fucking rich for midcard.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 10:38 AM
That's pretty much the routine for all the "big" midcarders. They deserve sometime in the spotlight, but it's not like it matters..They're all fucking rich for midcard.

Not saying that they do not deserve it at all. Mark has been loyal and a hard worker for this company and has all my respect. This is a knock on how the WWE un-creative team can not even think of a different storyline for ONE guy.

mkjah22
08-31-2011, 10:42 AM
lol awesome thread! i literally was just thinkin bout this before i saw the thread. looks like they didnt leave a big enough gap this time cuz everybody is gona remember the last cage attack.

BlazersDozen
08-31-2011, 11:50 AM
Haha this is funny cuz last night I told my brothers that Henry will come out &...here he comes haha

He destroyed Batista in the cage, Big Show in the cage & now Orton in the cage (but without destroying part of it for once)

I think it'll be Big Show that puts an end to Henry for 3+ months this time.

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Haha this is funny cuz last night I told my brothers that Henry will come out &...here he comes haha

He destroyed Batista in the cage, Big Show in the cage & now Orton in the cage (but without destroying part of it for once)

I think it'll be Big Show that puts an end to Henry for 3+ months this time.

Unfortunatelly: Night of ChampioNs > Randy Orton (The Super One) > RKO > Mark who?