PDA

View Full Version : Ring The Bell - Episode #1

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 07:44 AM
Damas y Caballeros! Welcome to the debut episode of Ring The Bell. A little show that I decided to put on here in the EWN Forum. Make sure you catch it every Wednesday now. One Question/Topic on the paper, and 2 different members of the forum will be the guest, to discuss that very same Question/Topic.

That beeing said, the Topic of this episode, is this MÃ*stico and Hunico Saga. And I believe I dont need to say more about it. We have this 2 guys, very good athletes, one is better that the other at this moment, and WWE needs to have Sin Cara in action, and not drop the caracter because, right now he's making Vince some good money.

So, how should WWE handle this situation? That's the Question. Let's here it from our guests:

johnnydropkicks (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?7352-johnnydropkicks) - I never minded the botch-level if you will of Mistico. I liked his moveset and it would have been nice to see what else he debuted as he went on. Now all that's gone. Personally I would like Mistico back in whatever capacity with the character or as himself. I think it's a mistake that they went with Hunico and backstage factors in my opinion are just as much the reason he's gone as anything.

Personally I want a Real Sin Cara vs. Fake Sin Cara. I don't particularly care which is which as long as Mistico stays and is able to continue being his lucha self. I do like the idea of a tag team. Sin Cara and Sin Nombre! lol but I don't see it happening. I don't think that Hunico is all that much more prepared or reliable than Mistico is as Hunico botches his share as well. I'd be happy to see the both of them on the roster.

Now let's hear from The Brown One:

The Brown One (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?1791-The-Brown-One) - I for one feel bad for Mistico being frowned upon because he botches. Hes had a great career in Mexico, where he is seen as a legend, and has become very popular worldwide thanks to him joining WWE. It saddens me that he botches moves every match, and his career in the WWE already looks to be coming to an end. I still believe that his botching is due to him being on a larger stage, wrestling for the world to see, rather than only Mexico. He didn't botch as much as 'Mistico' in CMLL in Mexico, probably because he didn't have the pressure of competing in front of 4 million people and under the eyes of the WWE higher ups.

However, we have seen a shine of bright light from 'Hunico', who I think should replace Mistico as the Sin Cara character. Albeit Hunico also botches quite frequently (remember that his match with Slater last week needed two takes!), he still looks more likely to become a champion. Hes got a bigger frame, and is already accepted by the fans as Sin Cara, despite the obvious fact that hes much larger than the original. I would love to have Hunico be brought up to the main roster as his own character, rather than Cara, but that probably won't happen, due to the immense popularity of the Sin Cara character. In my opinion, the Sin Cara character should be scrapped. Its just an inconvenience, despite its popularity - They need special lighting whenever Cara is in the ring, which is said to hinder sight for whoever is facing Cara. For Mistico, I see him going back to CMLL and continuing his successful career there, where he won't be restricted to the WWE style of wrestling, and can perform to the best of his skills. I see Hunico replacing Mistico permanently as Sin Cara, where he will probably go on to become the WWE's mexican fan favorite, after Mysterio is gone.

Well, our guests have spoken, and now we would like the rest of the forum to make their voices be heard, and have a nice discussion. That's all the time we have for this week. Make sure you follow and watch out, because you might be here next week. I hope you've enjoyed. This was almost a Beat The Clock for me, I didnt have much time, but I promise to make it better next week. :)

Douche of the Week: Matt Hardy

Goodbye world... My time here is almost complete... I only have a few hours and minutes... I loved you all... Regardless of how you felt about me... I'll miss you all... September 23, 1974-August 31,2011

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2011, 09:20 AM
Good forum. Its fair and has two different but valid views. No bashing anyone, no retarded, unresearched hate statements. Keep it up.

Tomsta666
08-31-2011, 09:26 AM
It was mentioned on the chat last night, I forget who by (sorry) That both hunico and mistico should stay. One blue and and one red (smackdown and Raw) one heel and one face!! and have them feud for the right to be the one true Sin Cara. As ridiculous as that sounds, you know it would be good to watch!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 10:31 AM
I would like to be on a future 'forum-sode.' Pretty cool idea.

el gabo
08-31-2011, 11:46 AM
I personally don't like the way Hunico portrays the character. He seems way too jumpy when coming out to the stage during his entrance. He starts pointing to the fans and bobbing his head, something Mistico did not do when playing the role. They BOTH need some cruiserweights to be able to wrestle their style better. Although Hunico didn't seem to botch any moves vs Daniel Bryan last night.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 11:48 AM
I like the Douche of the week spot. Get the feeling Matt Hardy may retain that title quite a few times over though lol

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 01:17 PM
I would like to be on a future 'forum-sode.' Pretty cool idea.

Thanks for the words. I actually like the "forum-sode" :D And yah, you'll have an apportunity

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 01:18 PM
It was mentioned on the chat last night, I forget who by (sorry) That both hunico and mistico should stay. One blue and and one red (smackdown and Raw) one heel and one face!! and have them feud for the right to be the one true Sin Cara. As ridiculous as that sounds, you know it would be good to watch!

Hey! That was me! :)

ELNIOJR
08-31-2011, 01:26 PM
I like the Douche of the week spot. Get the feeling Matt Hardy may retain that title quite a few times over though lol

Book it! I was actually going to point out Superstar of the Week, and Dolph Ziggler, but Matt "forced" me to change it, to Douche of the week.

Ain't no Grapes, that can hold that body down...

Well, after last night incedents on Smackdown envolving Hunico (as Sin Cara), I believe we might see it. I mean, MÃ*stico is still with the company, and I dont want him to go either.

S.E. Zero
08-31-2011, 01:41 PM
This was an entertaining read, cant wait for the next one.

wrestlingfan66513
09-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Gotta give me a chance to be on a forum-sode also

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
how do we get the opportunity to get in a forumsode?

ELNIOJR
09-03-2011, 04:24 AM
how do we get the opportunity to get in a forumsode?

Gotta give me a chance to be on a forum-sode also

ahahah Thanks for the comments. Dont worry, you dont have to do anything. And yeah, when the time is right, I'll contact you guys and you gonna know how to participate. Like in every other show, as the HOST Im the one who pick the guest Lol. So, I'll make the call. See Ya!