PDA

View Full Version : If Eric Young is done with Scott Baio

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 12:47 AM
Notice nobody haven't talked about this..
This past week on Impact Wrestling Eric Young pinned Scott Baio... Hoping these crazy skits is over and EY is put in the ring more... Maybe give him some serious contenders for the TV title???

Thoughts please...

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:51 AM
Scott Baio is a TNA writer?

Peter Kaymakcian
08-31-2011, 12:51 AM
Not likely to happen as the TV title has now just become a joke.

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 12:55 AM
Not likely to happen as the TV title has now just become a joke.

Just about every mid-card title in the WWE and TNA is..... It likely to happen and maybe a title change and another direction with the belt????

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 01:15 AM
I think EY is suuuuuccchhh an underutilized talent. Back when he was the leader of World Elite I thought that this was his big break. That he was actually going to get pushed a bit. I mean he can wrestle a toilet plunger and make it look good and he has really good mic skills. But alas just as every TNA storyline goes, he got sharted on after only a couple months. As much as I like his comedy, I think enough is enough. It's time to show what this kid can do

sincara
08-31-2011, 03:44 AM
I think EY is suuuuuccchhh an underutilized talent. Back when he was the leader of World Elite I thought that this was his big break. That he was actually going to get pushed a bit. I mean he can wrestle a toilet plunger and make it look good and he has really good mic skills. But alas just as every TNA storyline goes, he got sharted on after only a couple months. As much as I like his comedy, I think enough is enough. It's time to show what this kid can do

this ^^^^^^^^

akgator1
08-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Just a little spoiler for you. He defended the TV title against Robbie e at the Huntsville taping this past week.

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 08:21 AM
vs gunner ..proper fued
vs james storm
vs rvd
vs sting when this hogan shit is over

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 08:43 AM
I say Eric Young vs. Christopher Daniels as a feud

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 08:45 AM
Just a little spoiler for you. He defended the TV title against Robbie e at the Huntsville taping this past week.

^THIS^

The sketches were pretty entertaining in my eyes but obviously I would much rather see him wrestle since he is very good in the ring. The bright side in all of this is that at least they are trying to keep the TV title relevant, somewhat. Even though they could have done it a thousands better ways it is still an attempt. I honestly could not tell you who holds the other midcard belts like the KO champs, IC title or US title now-a-days. The MITB briefcase has more prestige than most of the midcard belts.

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2011, 09:10 AM
I think Pope should go for the title. It would be a good feud.

el gabo
08-31-2011, 09:21 AM
I say morph the TV Title for like the 10th time and make it the Global TV Legends title and have a four-way dance between Scott Baio, Johnny Fairplay, Snooki and one of the Flying Elvis.

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 09:59 AM

^^That - EY has been doing the skits for long enough. Let's get him back in the ring and not chasing OJ or Baio around.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-31-2011, 10:32 AM
I say morph the TV Title for like the 10th time and make it the Global TV Legends title and have a four-way dance between Scott Baio, Johnny Fairplay, Snooki and one of the Flying Elvis.

I think Jimmy Wang is still waiting to be paid from his last appearance haha

el gabo
08-31-2011, 07:15 PM
LOL at the tag.

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 08:06 PM
How about Magnus he does have that title shot at any title....

Peter Kaymakcian
09-01-2011, 12:35 AM
TNA put this title on Pope, Crimson, Joe, Gunner, Magnus, or Kaz and stop giving EY tv time. His credibility has been completely ruined.