PDA

View Full Version : Why Oh Why?

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Did they make a video package for Alex Riley. His popularity is only attributed to how good of a heel Miz was. IMO he's boring and has no charisma whatsoever. Get him off the show to make room for real talent... Like Zack Ryder or something! WWWYKI

What's your opinion? Am i alone here?

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 11:30 PM
I think alex Riley has bags of potential. He's a great in-ring worker, and he can talk on the mic. Sure he's popular due to turning on one of the biggest heels in WWE, but I think he has the tools to make it to the top.

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:36 PM
I think alex Riley has bags of potential. He's a great in-ring worker, and he can talk on the mic. Sure he's popular due to turning on one of the biggest heels in WWE, but I think he has the tools to make it to the top.

Seriously? What tools are you seeing? Name a match where he has been good in the ring or a promo he's been good on the mic. He's a boring guy. He's like the typical "Black tights, good physique" wrestler that Vince always tries to push. He has no potential when you really look at him. Just the look. But hey, that's just my opinion. And i do respect yours even though i'm being harsh about it. :p

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:36 PM
First off: WWWYKI!!!

Secondly, Used to hate Alex Riley but I have to give credit. He's a little botchy at times (Maybe Hunico should become A-Ry as well. RIGHT GUYZ?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!) but he's good on the mic, like his moveset and I can see him in quite a few good matches.
Been badly used a little recently though.

Jayoholic
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
I like Riley now. Funny thing though, I always thought that maybe he would turn on The Miz and play the heel role in their feud. Instead, turning him face has been the best thing that could happen to him. He's a simplistic wrestler, but we need that. Acrobatics and theatrics doesn't make you a great wrestler.

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
First off: WWWYKI!!!

Secondly, Used to hate Alex Riley but I have to give credit. He's a little botchy at times (Maybe Hunico should become A-Ry as well. RIGHT GUYZ?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!) but he's good on the mic, like his moveset and I can see him in quite a few good matches.
Been badly used a little recently though.

What's his moveset? A few punches and a spinebuster? His mic skills are typical hero face (As if he has a script). When wasn't he used badly though? His feud with Miz?

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:41 PM
I like Riley now. Funny thing though, I always thought that maybe he would turn on The Miz and play the heel role in their feud. Instead, turning him face has been the best thing that could happen to him. He's a simplistic wrestler, but we need that. Acrobatics and theatrics doesn't make you a great wrestler.

No, but knowing how to wrestle with more moves than a spinebuster makes you interesting. He's boring.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM
What's his moveset? A few punches and a spinebuster? His mic skills are typical hero face (As if he has a script). When wasn't he used badly though? His feud with Miz?

Next time you see him wrestle, watch his non-finishing/signature moves :)

Excluding the insulting Vicky segment (that insult was terrible..) he has been a good hero face

Miz is a damn good heel, a lot of people can't stand him. Making Alex a face of this is a good tactic. Vicky generates shit tons of heat and helps wrestlers off that. How else would you of gotten an NXT rookie into his secure roster spot? He's the only non-nexus related (Excluding Kaval who left and Johnny Curtis who'se done nothing but get squash by Henry) to have a secure place on a roster :)

tchocky360
08-30-2011, 11:51 PM
There's clips of him in FCW on youtube and he comes across very likable. Decent matches and def potential on the mic. Glad they ditched his college bully look as well, he was similar to Miz so I'm kinda glad he's on his own now. Hopefully character will branch out and we'll see what the guy can do

El_Phenomenal
08-30-2011, 11:51 PM
Meh, hes ok just needs a bit more tweaking. Piqued my interest in him though yet give him a couple and see where he goes with that.

PureMetalftw!
08-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Alex Riley > Zack Ryder

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 11:53 PM
The beginning of that video was corny.

Alex has improved. Got to give him credit for that.

ryman
Next time you see him wrestle, watch his non-finishing/signature moves :)

Excluding the insulting Vicky segment (that insult was terrible..) he has been a good hero face

Miz is a damn good heel, a lot of people can't stand him. Making Alex a face of this is a good tactic. Vicky generates shit tons of heat and helps wrestlers off that. How else would you of gotten an NXT rookie into his secure roster spot? He's the only non-nexus related (Excluding Kaval who left and Johnny Curtis who'se done nothing but get squash by Henry) to have a secure place on a roster :)

Okay, tell me what other moves he does then?

Putting him in feuds and squashing everyone on the roster doesn't get someone over! Miz put him over temporarily and this thing with Vicky is boring and isn't working for him at all. He is just boring for me. Shall i remind everyone of Bobby Lashley? A guy with a similar look that was just boring. Same damn thing, but Vince doesn't care does he? It's the look that get's A-Ry over, that's it.

Danielle20SxE
Dog Shit> zack Ryder.

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Alex Riley > Zack Ryder

Elephant urine > You

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Dog Shit> zack Ryder.

Shriveled dog penis > You

ryman
The beginning of that video was corny.

Alex has improved. Got to give him credit for that.

Improved where?

Poot-Hair
They guy is still young, he's still learning the ropes. Even the Miz wasn't all that and a bag of potato chips when he first debuted. Give the guy another year and I bet we'll see some great things from him

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:57 PM

Not much of an A-Ry mark but you know....if you aren't impressed by his WWE work....check out his FCW work.

tchocky360
08-30-2011, 11:58 PM

Ryder isn't for everyone, no need to be insulting.

SilverGhost
Dog Shit> zack Ryder.

Elephant urine > You

Very cute.

Dubs
Alex Riley has potential. He has the look, he is decent in the ring, and WWE is really trying hard to push him which isn't a bad thing. At least they are putting more effort and time into A-Ry.

Poot-Hair
08-30-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm lost, I posted a comment and it's not showing up....weird *shrugs*

Edit: nevermind my computer is just stupid

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Ryder isn't for everyone, no need to be insulting.

Hey man, just helping my broski out! :D

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Pull your cock out of ryders ass.

ryman
Very cute.

I try. :) :) :)

tchocky360
Hey man, just helping my broski out! :D

Then buy his tshirt, like his facebook, follow him on twitter............

ryman
08-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Pull your cock out of ryders ass.

Pull your face out of Riley's! :D

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:01 AM
He improved by not drinking and driving anymore.

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:02 AM
Is this how the EWN forum works? It seems too many people take the low road on here and resort to name calling. I can have a 2 hour debate on a topic and never call you any names or do a herpes>you reference. Grow up and learn how to express your opinion without calling people names.

tchocky360
08-31-2011, 12:03 AM
He improved by not drinking and driving anymore.

The one good thing that's come from drink driving was Punk's line about it on commentary.. Best not try it twice though

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:03 AM
I don't like being less than shrivled dog penis. :(

ryman
08-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Is this how the EWN forum works? It seems too many people take the low road on here and resort to name calling. I can have a 2 hour debate on a topic and never call you any names or do a herpes>you reference. Grow up and learn how to express your opinion without calling people names.

Hey bro, i was just messin' around and defending my bro. So settle down and tell me how you feel about A-Ry. :D

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:04 AM
anyways I like A-ri (A-ry?) He is very roughshod but in a year or two i see him being a pretty good face or heel. He seems like he can do both impressively. Hopefully the 'E will use this kid right and not bury him under Super Cena's shoe

ryman
08-31-2011, 12:05 AM
I don't like being less than shrivled dog penis. :(

Oh, i didn't mean it. I just like playing! :D

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Hey bro, i was just messin' around and defending my bro. So settle down and tell me how you feel about A-Ry. :D
Sorry bro but I just saw another thread closed because people refused to have a civilized disagreement, I thought it was happening again. I'll just sit back on my beanbag chair and eat some cheetos :P

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:07 AM

Putting him in feuds and squashing everyone on the roster doesn't get someone over! Miz put him over temporarily and this thing with Vicky is boring and isn't working for him at all. He is just boring for me. Shall i remind everyone of Bobby Lashley? A guy with a similar look that was just boring. Same damn thing, but Vince doesn't care does he? It's the look that get's A-Ry over, that's it.

No. I told you to watch yourself.

And you're absolutely right! Just look at whats-his-face...Goldberg I think his name was, nothing big at all.
Also I will repeat. How would you of pushed him into the roster? He isn't going to instantly be a main eventer. Alex should be happy being on the Raw roster and shouldn't worry about getting over yet. There is a handful of other talent that they can push instead.

The Brown One
The kid still needs to show us what hes got. So far they appear to be building him up slowly. The video package was a part of this. Hes definitely got to work on his wrestling skills, but hes good on the mic.

SilverGhost

I can assure you we don't work this way. Only some people that needs to be taken care of...

ryman
anyways I like A-ri (A-ry?) He is very roughshod but in a year or two i see him being a pretty good face or heel. He seems like he can do both impressively. Hopefully the 'E will use this kid right and not bury him under Super Cena's shoe

If he continues the way he's going, he will become the shoe. He beats everyone he's in a feud with... Reminds you of someone eh? My whole point was that A-Ry was boring. And he is.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm Done posting threads. They always turn into an argument. Don't worry poor hair.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Excuse me, ryman.

Work on that little attitude. kthnx.

Also...its called "RESEARCH" its not hard.

tchocky360
08-31-2011, 12:11 AM
I can assure you we don't work this way. Only some people that needs to be taken care of...

Vaguely sinister. I'll be worried if some site update requires us to give our addresses for registration before we post :P

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:12 AM
Vaguely sinister. I'll be worried if some site update requires us to give our addresses for registration before we post :P

Hehehe >:]

But the damage....barely made a sound :0

thetheme
08-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Alex Riley > miz

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Alex Riley > miz

Now that's going too far!

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:17 AM
Now that's going too far!

KENTA>Miz>Alex Riley

better? lol

VanHooliganX
Alex Riley > miz

But he's the Miz!
And he's!!!!
AAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEE!

Danielle20SxE
KENTA>Miz>Alex Riley

better? lol

Yes. :) much better.

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:19 AM
That's good to know, some of these threads get ridiculous. I enjoy being funny and making people laugh as much as the next guy but it gets depressing whenever you can't talk in one without hearing this crap.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
That's good to know, some of these threads get ridiculous. I enjoy being funny and making people laugh as much as the next guy but it gets depressing whenever you can't talk in one without hearing this crap.

A lot of the good threads are in the Tea Spot area. (If you're fan of sports then the sports area too)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 12:21 AM

thats wht the tea spot is for

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:21 AM
Yes. :) much better.

Good! KENTA is always better!

Yeah. We are pretty chill here but I hate those threads that makes me be "that guy" but you know....I don't like drama and I certainly don't want it here.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:23 AM

Yeah. We are pretty chill here but I hate those threads that makes me be "that guy" but you know....I don't like drama and I certainly don't want it here.

In order to be that guy. You have to post like that guy!

You're good mod. I've been on quite a few forums and the mods know when to step in :)

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 12:24 AM

Miz made Riley who he was....
I say turn him heel again and align him with Dolph and Vicky Gurrero and company....

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:25 AM
I hate when people argue on my threads. It makes me look bad. Lol I have a reputation to maintain.

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 12:27 AM
Taka>Miz>Riley

Tommy Thunder
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Taka>Miz>Riley

In fact,
TAKA>WWE

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
In order to be that guy. You have to post like that guy!

You're good mod. I've been on quite a few forums and the mods know when to step in :)

What? Flame at peeps? No way.

But thanks man.

Miz made Riley who he was....
I say turn him heel again and align him with Dolph and Vicky Gurrero and company....

Then what was the point with the Vickie/Riley argument?

I hate when people argue on my threads. It makes me look bad. Lol I have a reputation to maintain.

I will argue on your thread! It won't damage this new word....."reputation". I never had one.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:31 AM
Taka>Miz>Riley

In fact,
TAKA>WWE

TAKA and KENTA>WWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WpKTICgwR8

TAKA ESS COMING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMy5RxzV7Do

KENTA is the man!

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:31 AM
I hear you're the best mod on here. That's a good rep to maintain. :p

tchocky360
08-31-2011, 12:34 AM
If Bryan didn't have the MITB contract I'd had liked to had seen him and Riley as a tag team. I'm putting it out there lol Riley covers the mic and muscle, Bryan the pacier submissions guy.

At least the tag belts would have had a few interesting matches

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
I hear you're the best mod on here. That's a good rep to maintain. :p

I want the source of that lie! :0

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
If Bryan didn't have the MITB contract I'd had liked to had seen him and Riley as a tag team. I'm putting it out there lol Riley covers the mic and muscle, Bryan the pacier submissions guy.

I would like to see this. It would be interesting indeed.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 12:38 AM
I want the source of that lie! :0

Everyone thinks so!! The people are the source!

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:39 AM

To be the man you have to beat the man!! *Ric Flair chops SilverGhost's chest and struts away* Lol

Anyways I actually couldn't stand to see Miz/Riley together. It was like having two of the exact same character's together, only one was carrying the others bags

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:39 AM

I would agree with her SG. But if any other mdo reads this i'm afraid as to what would happen to me.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:40 AM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg?1307461431

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 12:42 AM
What? Flame at peeps? No way.

But thanks man.

Then what was the point with the Vickie/Riley argument?

I will argue on your thread! It won't damage this new word....."reputation". I never had one.

It wouldn't be the 1st time someone turns expectantly, Riley lost in the mid card shuffle change of heart could do him good....

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 12:42 AM
To be the man you have to beat the man!! *Ric Flair chops SilverGhost's chest and struts away* Lol

Anyways I actually couldn't stand to see Miz/Riley together. It was like having two of the exact same character's together, only one was carrying the others bags

*Satoshi Kojima machine gun chops Poot-Hair's chest.....stops.....and restarts the machine gun chops*

It looked like A-Ry was a poor lost puppy to me. (I WENT THERE! lol)

I would agree with her SG. But if any other mdo reads this i'm afraid as to what would happen to me.

I'm being fed lies ;-;

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:44 AM

I agree with this, as much as I like Danielson, I just don't think he's ready for the WHC quite yet. He needs to get a bit more over and kudos to the 'E for giving him better music as a starter. Not to mention Bryan could make Alex look freakin' amazing

sincara
08-31-2011, 03:42 AM
get a ryder video package instead of riley

tshizzy34
08-31-2011, 04:29 AM
Riley is a decent face, but I kinda liked him better as a heel

steveorton
08-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Did they make a video package for Alex Riley. His popularity is only attributed to how good of a heel Miz was. IMO he's boring and has no charisma whatsoever. Get him off the show to make room for real talent... Like Zack Ryder or something! WWWYKI

What's your opinion? Am i alone here?

I think I have to agree with you here I just don't see what the IWC sees in this guy, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
08-31-2011, 07:25 AM
get a ryder video package instead of riley

Quoted for awesomeness, I'm jus sayin...

The_Awesome_One
08-31-2011, 09:59 AM
another thread about a zack ryder push

sigh

well you did try to hide it, Ryder will nevr be taken seriously he is just another santino

the wrestling shade
08-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Alex Riley could have been a huge player by now if they continued his fued with the Miz, but they cut it very short and by this they distroyed his hype and the support of the fans when the storyline got finished the fans were like "ok you proved that you are good and that you are a man now you need to show us what you got " and when he didnt show anything new they just said "ok, good work we gave you our support now its your turn" and at some point the Aura died between the two parts. I think right now Alex Riley needs to turn Heel again and go for this own goal or to go back and beat the Miz in onther Heel vs Heel storyline. iam just curious and i want to see what would happen if we put an extremely powerfull Heel character of the Miz against Alex Riley New blood thirsty arrogant and maybe a little bit psychotic. Hell if they do it right we can have Freddy vs Jason kind of battle THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!

PureMetalftw!
09-01-2011, 12:08 AM
CM Punk > Everybody
Everyone happy now :cool:

SilverGhost
09-01-2011, 12:13 AM
CM Punk > Everybody
Everyone happy now :cool:

Even if it is Punk....

KENTA>CM Punk

I'm going there....and I am a Punk fan lol

Peter Kaymakcian
09-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Riley only popular for turning on the Miz? No offense, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Just because you turn on a big heel doesn't automatically give you the rub. You have to be able to bring it also. For instance when Luke Gallows turned on CM Punk, he wasn't automatically pushed to the moon. When Owen Hart betrayed his brother Bret, most popular face at the time, he wasn't given a mega push, Chavo Guerrero betrayed Rey Mysterio and only held the ECW Championship after that betrayal, Ted Dibease and Cody Rhodes turned on Orton and only Rhodes has been able to create something off that; when Dibease was the one with the intended push, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel broke away from Barrett and Punk, where are they now?