PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy suicide??

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmKSuERht4&feature=player_embedded

He needs serious help. :(

RagnarokNRoll
08-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Agreed. I haven't been a fan of his for a long time but I gotta feel for the guy. He is clearly in a bad place right now. I know first hand what it's like to feel like there is nothing left to live for. I just hope he gets the help he needs in time.

Bodom
08-30-2011, 09:54 PM
If this is him playing into the "Reborn" crap he's been hyping, then he's reached an extremely pathetic low.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM

You're not wrong there...

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Holly F'n shit!! Say it ain't so!! Somebody please help him!!

Tomsta666
08-30-2011, 09:56 PM
2 Xtreme!!

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2011, 09:59 PM
If he does go through with it I will feel bad for all the Matt Hardy cracks (I am sure anyone who put him on death watch list or just get on here to take shots at him feel like asses also). I hope he is ok it sucks when wrestlers die young, commit suicide, or kill others it makes the industry look bad.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I wonder what Jeff thinks about this (If he has seen it yet) :S

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Attention seeking thats all that is

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Attention seeking thats all that is

You can't brush off something as serious as this like that. Have some respect.

GreatMuta4life
08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Whether he is working the reborn idea or he is for real, this is seriously sad. I hope this is the cry for help he needs to clean up his life.

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
If this is him playing into the "Reborn" crap he's been hyping, then he's reached an extremely pathetic low.

Probably this, tbh.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
You can't brush off something as serious as this like that. Have some respect.

How is it serious its Matt Hardy???

It this was someone who isnt looking all out attention 24/7 i would be concerned but hell this guy looks for attention anyway he can get it.

If was someone like Orton or Angle i would take this seriously but its Matt Freaking Hardy

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
/facepalm.jpg

Its his life. He made his choices. Just it could have been better...

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 10:07 PM

It this was someone who isnt looking all out attention 24/7 i would be concerned but hell this guy looks for attention anyway he can get it.

If was someone like Orton or Angle i would take this seriously but its Matt Freaking Hardy

How will you feel if the worse were to happen? Would he still be seeking attention then?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:08 PM
/facepalm.jpg

Its his life. He made his choices. Just it could have been better...

Yeah like hell when you get fired and then get invited back for a second chance dont spit in that comapnies face and run off to join so half assed company that your Junkie brother recommends

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 10:09 PM

I agree Matt does some crazy or stupid stuff.
But even if this isn't a suicide related matter, it can easily be taken as 1 and should therefore be stopped because there are better options then me waking up to see someones killed themselves.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:09 PM
How will you feel if the worse were to happen? Would he still be seeking attention then?

If he was going to kill him self he would just do it not release a video saying he was going too.

68wPayne
08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
I hope for the best for him. If it's some gimmick then he's a bigger douche than before, if not then I pray for help for him

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 10:13 PM
If he was going to kill him self he would just do it not release a video saying he was going too.

He's posted a video suggesting that he's going to commit suicide in the very near future. If you're a cop seeing that you can't ignore it, regardless of who's posted it, and you treat it as you would any other similar case.
It doesn't matter if it's Matt Hardy or Nelson Mandela. You treat every case just as serious as any other.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:15 PM
He's posted a video suggesting that he's going to commit suicide in the very near future. If you're a cop seeing that you can't ignore it, regardless of who's posted it, and you treat it as you would any other similar case.
It doesn't matter if it's Matt Hardy or Nelson Mandela. You treat every case just as serious as any other.

Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Oh please, don't treat me like some kid.

Bodom
08-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Hope he doesn't off himself tonight. I don't think I could handle the dozens of RIP threads to follow.

printz1224
08-30-2011, 10:19 PM
so-called "attention-seekers" kill themselves too. that doesn't make it right. and if he is only seeking attention, all the shitty comments left on that youtube video might just push him to do it. Depression is a serious matter. I should know, because I have it. And I've been in the position he at least seems to be in right now.

If it is indeed some sort of angle or joke, I'll take back all the things I've ever said to defend him. But as for right now, nobody knows what Matt's going to do except for Matt. And it's a matter that should be taken very seriously.

Tommy Thunder
Hope he doesn't off himself tonight. I don't think I could handle the dozens of RIP threads to follow.

Get the merging machine ready just in case!

VanHooliganX

Haha I was going to put a remark about this, but thought it was a little too mean for what could possibly happen and didn't want to get banned.
Glad you posted it lol :)

Eve's Arse No.1
Oh please, don't treat me like some kid.

Then stop acting hoiler then thou and treating me like one if you cant take it dont dish it

Matt Hardy has been looking for so much attention these past few weeks. With Bulshit story after Bulshit story im ignoring the dude until either he stops with all this crap or something serious happens to him.

Necroyeti

nise vid m8 but you no wot u wanna do wiv dat???u wanna PUT A BANGIN DONK ON IT
BASELINE! (AHH WICKED!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
ELECTRO! (AHH THAT IS SICK THAT MATE!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
TECHNO! (OHHH THAT IS GOOD!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
EY, THATS GOOD THAT TONY!
AHAHAH SICK!
BASELINE! (WHERE'D YOU LEARN THAT ONE)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
ELECTRO! (YEAH I LIKE THAT.)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
TECHNO! (THAT ONE'S GOOD.)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
DONK D-DONK DONK DONK DONK.

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 10:20 PM
I think the key thing is that he living the failure part of life and he is probably being all "emo" about it. Suicide....to me...would be the easy way out. A real person will SEEK HELP!

Life has its ups and downs but that doesn't mean to submit in your misfortunes. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! We have the power to do it.

Bodom
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Get the merging machine ready just in case!

It's late and I have work in the morning! I can't do it!

Haha I was going to put a remark about this, but thought it was a little too mean for what could possibly happen and didn't want to get banned.
Glad you posted it lol :)

No problemo amigo

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM
nise vid m8 but you no wot u wanna do wiv dat???u wanna PUT A BANGIN DONK ON IT
BASELINE! (AHH WICKED!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
ELECTRO! (AHH THAT IS SICK THAT MATE!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
TECHNO! (OHHH THAT IS GOOD!)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
EY, THATS GOOD THAT TONY!
AHAHAH SICK!
BASELINE! (WHERE'D YOU LEARN THAT ONE)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
ELECTRO! (YEAH I LIKE THAT.)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
TECHNO! (THAT ONE'S GOOD.)
PUT A DONK ON IT.
DONK D-DONK DONK DONK DONK.

You put a banging DONK onto it... and now I can now only read your posts with his voice from now on :(

Jayoholic
08-30-2011, 10:23 PM

I agree. Suicide is nothing to play with...I don't care if it's a gimmick.

I'm all for having the freedom to do whatever you want, but because of guys like him...it should be against the law to use the internet.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Shane Helms tweeted the following: "Don't believe the hype. And please don't bash me for it! I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it."

Jeff Hardy's girlfriend also tweeted: "Ugh. So sick of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read. No matter who writes or posts it."

She then followed up with: "When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the fucking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet"

Told you dude is a fucking ASSHOLE

Bodom
08-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Holy shit Necro. I just spit water all over my laptop.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Holy shit Necro. I just spit water all over my laptop.

Bods seriosuly after this can we Band Matt Hardy topics from being discussed

TheRockerGother
08-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Shane Helms tweeted the following: "Don't believe the hype. And please don't bash me for it! I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it."

Jeff Hardy's girlfriend also tweeted: "Ugh. So sick of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read. No matter who writes or posts it."

She then followed up with: "When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the fucking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet"

Told you dude is a fucking ASSHOLE

I don't think he's an asshole Vince did the same but on tv and you never knew if it was true.but who knows.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't think he's an asshole Vince did the same but on tv and you never knew if it was true.but who knows.

Abit differen from a TV angle to a internet posted sucide note from an Attention Whore

Bodom
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
shane helms tweeted the following: "don't believe the hype. And please don't bash me for it! I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it."

jeff hardy's girlfriend also tweeted: "ugh. So sick of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read. No matter who writes or posts it."

she then followed up with: "when the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the fucking joke is over @matthardybrand. Stop trying to work the internet"

told you dude is a fucking asshole

bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:27 PM
bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously lets ban all talk of this waste of space

TheRockerGother
08-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Abit differen from a TV angle to a internet posted sucide note from an Attention Whore

Lol point there but then again he gets paid on YouTube for the views he gets the more the better money and seeing he doesn't have a job I don't blame him.

AlexWorldOrder
08-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Im sure one of those cops HAS to be a wrestling fan. I can just see it..

Cop 1: "some Matt Hardy guy is trying to kill himself tonight, we need to check it out.."
Cop 2: "Matt Hardy is killing himself? Nah, he constantly screams "Matt Hardy WILL NOT DIE!!!" on tv, his brother is the one we're checking on"

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Lol point there but then again he gets paid on YouTube for the views he gets the more the better money and seeing he doesn't have a job I don't blame him.

you dont blame him for posted a story line that he came up with after the serious calls for help he has been crying for these past few weeks.

Some guys on here couldnt tell this was a Storyline (fuck knows why not) but for these fans its cruel towards them.

Plus its fucking sick after Mick Awesome.

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 10:32 PM
I don't think I will bash Matt and say this is a pathetic excuse for attention just yet because I would hate to eat my words.

printz1224
08-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Just because it turned out to be some sick angle, doesn't mean there's no cause for concern.

A guy from my high school spent years being hard on himself and making idle threats about suicide. after so many times, everyone wrote it off. claiming he was seeking attention. just like Hardy. And we stopped buying into it and ignored him.

2 months ago he died at his own hand.

It's not something to be taken lightly, no matter who it is. And Hardy hasn't exactly been in a stable state of mind as of late. Yes, he's a scumbag for pulling shit like this, but it doesn't make me any less intelligent to take it seriously.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-30-2011, 10:36 PM
nothing against any haters of matt hardy, but i can't wait to see them jump on the RIP Matt you were a great guy dispite your demons

TheRockerGother
08-30-2011, 10:37 PM
you dont blame him for posted a story line that he came up with after the serious calls for help he has been crying for these past few weeks.

Some guys on here couldnt tell this was a Storyline (fuck knows why not) but for these fans its cruel towards them.

Plus its fucking sick after Mick Awesome.

Lol I agree with you it is a sick joke but he's been known for playing a character outside of the ring so ya either that or when your depressed you do stupid shit kinda disappoited in him he should know not to go this far.

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 10:39 PM
nothing against any haters of matt hardy, but i can't wait to see them jump on the RIP Matt you were a great guy dispite your demons

Exactly, because we all know he has been through a lot lately so who knows what is truly going through his mind right now.

printz1224
08-30-2011, 10:39 PM

quoted for truth.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Just because it turned out to be some sick angle, doesn't mean there's no cause for concern.

A guy from my high school spent years being hard on himself and making idle threats about suicide. after so many times, everyone wrote it off. claiming he was seeking attention. just like Hardy. And we stopped buying into it and ignored him.

2 months ago he died at his own hand.

It's not something to be taken lightly, no matter who it is. And Hardy hasn't exactly been in a stable state of mind as of late. Yes, he's a scumbag for pulling shit like this, but it doesn't make me any less intelligent to take it seriously.

Its Matt Freaking Hardy.

I dont know whos more stupid him for thinking this is a good idea or the people who thought he would go through with something like that.

Its not something to be taken lightly NO but when a waste of space like Hardy does stupid shit like this it makes other people doubt the similar situations that are genuine.

Matt Hardy should have lost all your respect tonight he lost mine a while ago and he should also be arrested for wasting police time.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Gave up caring about the guy LONG ago wont post anything on his when he dies nor will i Jeffs

pauadrian
08-30-2011, 10:42 PM

this isnt time to make jokes bodom

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:43 PM
this isnt time to make jokes bodom

Matt Hardys life is one big joke why shouldnt his death be

THEKEVINBRAND
08-30-2011, 10:44 PM

dude that's so heartless man how would you feel if we laughed at your death?

Jayoholic
08-30-2011, 10:47 PM

He wouldn't feel anything because well, you know...

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:47 PM

The guy is just a waste of space i may be being very very harsh on the guy but after what Scott Hall and Sean Waltman went through and this joke of a human does this i more outraged at this guy then i have been with any other wrestler in the past

pauadrian
08-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Its Matt Freaking Hardy.

I dont know whos more stupid him for thinking this is a good idea or the people who thought he would go through with something like that.

Its not something to be taken lightly NO but when a waste of space like Hardy does stupid shit like this it makes other people doubt the similar situations that are genuine.

Matt Hardy should have lost all your respect tonight he lost mine a while ago and he should also be arrested for wasting police time.

wat would you do if he did it

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 10:48 PM

What the hell is wrong with you?! I've seen Hardy haters before, but you just take the biscuit man!!
I used to think you were a cool guy, but after some of the comments you've posted here, I have no respect for you. Kev's right how would you feel if we laughed at your death?

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
ITT: people being worked hilariously hard.

printz1224
08-30-2011, 10:50 PM

I'll kindly ask you once to no longer imply that I'm stupid, sir.

Anyone could see that he's in a fragile state of mind lately, and when someone's like that, they're a danger to other's and themselves. I'll agree that joking about it was disgusting, and I have lost respect for him. But this shenanigan only further proves that he seriously needs mental help. I've been in the position he claimed to be in. And from experience, I can tell you just because he didn't do it, doesn't mean it's not on his mind.

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
The guy is just a waste of space i may be being very very harsh on the guy but after what Scott Hall and Sean Waltman went through and this joke of a human does this i more outraged at this guy then i have been with any other wrestler in the past

ok he shouldnt wrestle but i mean he is still a human being aint he this are to separate things
IM sorry but i actually think hardy needs help serious help

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:51 PM
What the hell is wrong with you?! I've seen Hardy haters before, but you just take the biscuit man!!
I used to think you were a cool guy, but after some of the comments you've posted here, I have no respect for you. Kev's right how would you feel if we laughed at your death?

Look at my reason in a previous post

PS we have never seen eye to eye

wat would you do if he did it

Mate its m8 Matt Hardy as ive said a hundred times now he wouldnt of done it

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 10:52 PM
ITT: people being worked hilariously hard.

Yeah. I agree with my 10 characters.

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Hopefully they will send help as there is time since he posted 8/31/11 in the video. I believe it is still 8/30 on the east coast correct?

Mr. McMahon
08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
don't do drugs kids

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll kindly ask you once to no longer imply that I'm stupid, sir.

Anyone could see that he's in a fragile state of mind lately, and when someone's like that, they're a danger to other's and themselves. I'll agree that joking about it was disgusting, and I have lost respect for him. But this shenanigan only further proves that he seriously needs mental help. I've been in the position he claimed to be in. And from experience, I can tell you just because he didn't do it, doesn't mean it's not on his mind.

Wasnt aimed at you sorry if you thought it was

ok he shouldnt wrestle but i mean he is still a human being aint he this are to separate things
IM sorry but i actually think hardy needs help serious help

He did a few weeks ago but now this Jeffs girlfriend h8s the dude and i think hes now even lost Helms as a friend

Bodom
08-30-2011, 10:54 PM
It says a lot when Matt's biggest defender (Beth) is calling him out.

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah. I agree with my 10 characters.

But you never know in this situations he has been in lately. PS, use ghostwhite as it works better. :)

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 10:55 PM
I've lost 2 friends to suicide. It's not a fucking joke.

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 10:56 PM
and um how does that explain your death notes?
and its no joking matter Matt is an idiot for joking around like this

Tommy Thunder
Look at my reason in a previous post

PS we have never seen eye to eye

Don't give a shit about your reasons.

And I never implied that we ever saw eye to eye. I just said I used to think you were an ok guy.

Reichwulf
It's pretty sad when a guy jokes about something like suicide, for a promotion. I lost all respect of what i had for him

pauadrian
I've lost 2 friends to suicide. It's not a fucking joke.

exactly the dude is in a very dangerous mental state he could kill himself right now as we speak

THEKEVINBRAND
08-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Hopefully they will send help as there is time since he posted 8/31/11 in the video. I believe it is still 8/30 on the east coast correct?

for another 2 minutes

pauadrian
08-30-2011, 10:57 PM

And I never implied that we ever saw eye to eye. I just said I used to think you were an ok guy.

i believe
Eve's Arse No.1 has gotten hacked by kurt angle

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 10:58 PM
exactly the dude is in a very dangerous mental state he could kill himself right now as we speak

Sure he is with the DWI, the firing, being rushed to the ER. Plus maybe he doesn't understand why he was fired being he was off duty when other guys, well, his own bro, shows up to work high and ruins a PPV main event yet is now back.

GreatMuta4life
08-30-2011, 10:59 PM
The hate from some on this thread is disgusting. I'm glad the sane and caring souls outnumber the haters. Having said that, if this really is all a work, I have just as little respect for Matt Hardy now. Suicide most definitely isn't a joke.

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 11:00 PM
guys read the other post regarding matt in Beths twitter
its bullshit
matt cmon man :(

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:00 PM
But you never know in this situations he has been in lately. PS, use ghostwhite as it works better. :)

I'm fine with white :D

True we don't know but he is a grown man. He has made his choices, just like Jeff. But the difference is that Jeff IS cleaning up and Matt is doing something negative. I don't condone this action, whether it be a attention seeking stunt or for real. Lets keep one thing straight: he STILL has a choice. He isn't helpless or lost.

pauadrian
08-30-2011, 11:01 PM
people you guys have to care bout him right now
if its a joke hate him all you like but have a heart for once you trolls especially u eves arse

Eve's Arse No.1

Scott Hall and Sean Waltmann were/are two guys who needed/need serious fucking help both have had several failed attempted suicides.

Mike Awesome has commited suicide.

These 3 guys i feel for i feel very sorry for them.

But Hardy who seeks attention after attention who pulls shit off like this deserves all he gets SORRY i know harsh

But what if after this WWE started to ignore all these cries for help through suicide attempts? Whose fault would that be?

The guy is only interested in one guy and thats himself. His vanity and ego will never cause for him too kill himself on purpose.

No suicide attempts shouldnt be taken lightly at all.

Rich Cranium
guys read the other post regarding matt in Beths twitter
its bullshit
matt cmon man :(

Yeah, here it is:

A fan wrote to Britt, "Who the hell calls 911 and sends them to the wrong f'n house?" She responded, "Apparently someone that believed the stupid video."

She then wrote, "I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way."

The Brown One
08-30-2011, 11:02 PM
A work or not, suicide should be taken seriously. What if you lost someone close to you to suicide? Wouldn't be so funny then would it.

Bodom
08-30-2011, 11:02 PM
A work or not, suicide should be taken seriously. What if you lost someone close to you to suicide? Wouldn't be so funny then would it.

A lesson Matt clearly never learned.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Hate my hating all you want but the guy is a waste of space i dont give a shit

After what he has pulled off tonight you should all be disgusted by him.

The Brown One
Scott Hall and Sean Waltmann were/are two guys who needed/need serious fucking help both have had several failed attempted suicides.

But Hardy who seeks attention after attention who pulls shit off like this deserves all he gets SORRY i know harsh

But what if after this WWE started to ignore all these cries for help through suicide attempts? Whose fault would that be?

The guy is only interested in one guy and thats himself. His vanity and ego will never cause for him too kill himself on purpose.

Harsh dude.

capn-edu

sounds better i guess?
just stfu and idk if you dont have friends or something but
people go through this you know
i didnt believe it would happen you dumn ass

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Harsh dude.

Hows that harsh?

Suicide attempts shouldnt be taken lightly

The Brown One
08-30-2011, 11:05 PM

So:

* Getting himself fired on purpose from the WWE
* Making several strange videos
* Making his ego better by saying that hes better than everyone else
* Being "reborn" several different times, only to have it be a new wrestling gimmick

=

Matt Hardy killing himself?

That really low. No one deserves to die, even for pulling crap like that.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I've noticed that in the TNA section of EWN, most threads are arguements.

Ratings in the UK
Kurt saying he's the best
Matts ghost posting a video on YouTube

I love this TNA forum :)[/50%Sarcasm50%Not]

Eve's Arse No.1
sounds better i guess?
just stfu and idk if you dont have friends or something but
people go through this you know
i didnt believe it would happen you dumn ass

Alot of you guys seem to not have any knowledge of past wrestlers deaths or suicide attempts or have forgotten them.

This is where my h8 is coming from.

Deaths in this industry is a major cause for concern and this arsehole has taken light of the situation

Tommy Thunder

The guy clearly needs urgent help. Don't you think that this is a clear indication of that? I don't applaud him for faking a suicide attempt, of course not. But he needs help. That for me is clear. This isn't about Hardy trying to make himself relevant, this is him calling out for help.

printz1224

yea, you're right. Waltman never sought attention -__-

And with comments like that, and the one's you've been making this whole thread, you're no better than he is.

...no matter how much i enjoy your sig.

Tay Moran
this made me a hardy fan all over again, because he tricked abunch of idiots on the internet

pauadrian
08-30-2011, 11:08 PM

lets all hear bodom´s opinion

Eve's Arse No.1
So:

* Getting himself fired on purpose from the WWE
* Making several strange videos
* Making his ego better by saying that hes better than everyone else
* Being "reborn" several different times, only to have it be a new wrestling gimmick

=

Matt Hardy killing himself?

That really low. No one deserves to die, even for pulling crap like that.

Never said he deserved to die only that i wouldnt care if he did after what hes pulled off tonight

daniel bryan mark
Eve's arse, you put a no in front of it. It makes it a double negative, making it sound like you meant, "suicides should be taken lightly."

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Never said he deserved to die only that i wouldnt care if he did after what hes pulled off tonight

oh of course..

can someone close this thread now?

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
this made me a hardy fan all over again, because he tricked abunch of idiots on the internet

Not really. He posted a stupid video and people didn't want it to lead to suicide.

If I trick you into giving me all your money, then thats stupid.
If Matt Hardys ghost posts a video that could be taking for suicide, then he stupid.

Eve's Arse No.1
yea, you're right. Waltman never sought attention -__-

And with comments like that, and the one's you've been making this whole thread, you're no better than he is.

...no matter how much i enjoy your sig.

Again compared to the guys ive just mentioned and the going rate for deaths in this industry i stand by my point

The guy clearly needs urgent help. Don't you think that this is a clear indication of that? I don't applaud him for faking a suicide attempt, of course not. But he needs help. That for me is clear. This isn't about Hardy trying to make himself relevant, this is him calling out for help.

Arent you reading the posts and comments from his friends and family the guy was making a storyline to get his new gimmick over?

Jesus Christ

Danielle20SxE
People deserve to die for being depressed and going through things in life? Yea he's an asshole, I though my friend was an asshole when he said he was going to kill himself and didn't the first time. Now he's gone.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:12 PM
lets all hear bodom´s opinion

I'd love Iron Apes opinion on this situation and this thread. He'd make this thread so much more entertaining :P

pauadrian
oh of course..

can someone close this thread now?

why we rarely have these good discussions

Eve's Arse No.1
Eve's arse, you put a no in front of it. It makes it a double negative, making it sound like you meant, "suicides should be taken lightly."

No, suicides shouldnt be taken lighty?

Happy now grammar police

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Yeah, here it is:

A fan wrote to Britt, "Who the hell calls 911 and sends them to the wrong f'n house?" She responded, "Apparently someone that believed the stupid video."

She then wrote, "I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way."

^^^that is all we need. Yes he needs help but clearly is seeking attention.

Necroyeti

Yup. Judging by some of the replies, it's been a ridiculously successful method of gathering heel heat.

COLD BLOOD

pauadrian
I'd love Iron Apes opinion on this situation and this thread. He'd make this thread so much more entertaining :P

how bout IPEEINTHESHOWER

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Arent you reading the posts and comments from his friends and family the guy was making a storyline to get his new gimmick over?

Jesus Christ

So you're saying Matt Hardy doesn't need help? I don't care what his family said on Twitter!! The guy is obviously doing drugs like there's no tomorrow, and he quite clearly needs help!! If they can't see that, well they're just as blind and delusional as he Hardy himself!!

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I demand to know what IPOOPINTHEBATH has to say regarding this urgent matter

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 11:15 PM
he is doing a good job as heel
danielle im sorry for all dat
arse i think you can just give it up i see your point
but im still with mine isnt this what the forum is about

and um ima take a nap and see where all this goes to

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:16 PM
^^^that is all we need. Yes he needs help but clearly is seeking attention.

Nopw if only someone would tell a few members who have been posting in this thread that........

Oh wait they have been over a dozen times

And yet they still think its a cry for help.

Please for fuck sake

VanHooliganX
how bout IPEEINTHESHOWER

Let's treat ourselves and throw in SilverGhost as well :)

capn-edu
btw im in tommy's side
suicide no no

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Yup. Judging by some of the replies, it's been a ridiculously successful method of gathering heel heat.

COLD BLOOD

UNFAZED!

I demand to know what IPOOPINTHEBATH has to say regarding this urgent matter

People want to know the opinion of 4 peeps.

1. Bodom
2. Iron Ape
3. IPITS
4. IPITB

Only two are among us ;)

Danielle20SxE
I don't think you get the point. It's like talking to a brick fucking wall.

Eve's Arse No.1
So you're saying Matt Hardy doesn't need help? I don't care what his family said on Twitter!! The guy is obviously doing drugs like there's no tomorrow, and he quite clearly needs help!! If they can't see that, well they're just as blind and delusional as he Hardy himself!!

Just cos the guy does drugs dont mean he needs help fucking hell how old are you 5????

He needs no help at all he will need help after tonight because fans and promotions wont go near him.

Please read what people have said about Matt Hardy who ACTUALLY know Matt Hardy,

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Let's treat ourselves and throw in SilverGhost as well :)

You don't wanna know lol MY MIND IS CORRUPTED!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:18 PM
I don't think you get the point. It's like talking to a brick fucking wall.

Its hard to tell who your talking to if im honest

Festeringeviscerate
08-30-2011, 11:19 PM
God Damnit. Fuck You Matt Hardy! This shit isn't cool. You use to be cool back in "Team Extreme" now you're nothing more than an attention whore, who can't stand to be away from the spotlight, so You have to resort to acting like you're gonna off your self? That's a major "FUCK YOU" to not only yourself, but your fans/Former fans as well.

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 11:20 PM
http://annenahm.com/anneimage/2009/11/Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif
This thread rules

VanHooliganX
You don't wanna know lol MY MIND IS CORRUPTED!

XD Fair enough pal.
I was going through members in my head trying to remember who was replying and who wasn't in this thread. I post yours and you're about 3 posts up lol

Too many people on this forum to remember them all.

pauadrian
Just cos the guy does drugs dont mean he needs help fucking hell how old are you 5????

He needs no help at all he will need help after tonight because fans and promotions wont go near him.

Please read what people have said about Matt Hardy who ACTUALLY know Matt Hardy,

so you say none of the hardys helms or relatives to em need help
WOW you ust hang out with them too

Eve's Arse No.1
This thread rules

Oh shit whenever you post that gif someone gets banned

THEKEVINBRAND
08-30-2011, 11:21 PM
you know how sad it would be that matt would commit suicide on august 31, on his own brother's birthday :/

Tommy Thunder

Excuse me? But how old are YOU?!

Anyone who's doing drugs needs fucking help!! They surely teach you that in primary school?!

VanHooliganX
This thread rules

*My seagul steals abit of MJs popcorn, only to be stopped by the evil forces of glass yet again.*

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:22 PM
so you say none of the hardys helms or relatives to em need help
WOW you ust hang out with them too

No i dont know him never said i did

Im going on what his friends and family have posted please you cant be that simple can you?

Poot-Hair
This is most likely a work people. Was I concerned when i first read it? yes. after i know the facts do i hope he now catches gonorhea of the butthole? yes. i want hardy to succeed in life, no man needs to die young due to stupidity. no matter how much you may dislike his on screen character or his shenanigans

RagingBallsFTW
Just sad to think he went from being the ECW champion years ago to this. Hope he gets some help and stops this "reborn" crap.

El_Phenomenal
08-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Damn, its all a Hoax and yet tricked a lot of people into believing it SMHWASO.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Excuse me? But how old are YOU?!

Anyone who's doing drugs needs fucking help!! They surely teach you that in primary school?!

Wow ok wow

You really are that stupid wow.

Im not getting into a conversation with you about Drugs but not everyone on Drugs is crying for help.

My god this thread just throws more and more retard my way at the moment

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:26 PM
XD Fair enough pal.
I was going through members in my head trying to remember who was replying and who wasn't in this thread. I post yours and you're about 3 posts up lol

Too many people on this forum to remember them all.

If it makes you feel any better....I am like Necro. Not fazed about this situation.

A man like Matt wouldn't even dare go there, if he did.....well lets just say that its is cheap heat that he has generated and has successfully put the internet in a shitstorm.

All these mistakes, believe it or not, is fixable.

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 11:26 PM
so, hows life
this is to good

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Wow ok wow

You really are that stupid wow.

Im not getting into a conversation with you about Drugs but not everyone on Drugs is crying for help.

I'm not saying everyone who's on drugs is crying for help, I'm saying that everyone on drugs needs help to get off the stuff. Drugs kill and ruin lives. It's that simple. If you can't see that, then I must assume that you're a drug user yourself and are in denial.

And don't insult me further.

Dubs
08-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Doing drugs doesn't mean you need help until it becomes a serious problem. Some people can handle the usage of drugs and some can't. Sorry for being Captain Obvious here. XD

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:28 PM
This is most likely a work people. Was I concerned when i first read it? yes. after i know the facts do i hope he now catches gonorhea of the butthole? yes. i want hardy to succeed in life, no man needs to die young due to stupidity. no matter how much you may dislike his on screen character or his shenanigans

Same.

Just sad to think he went from being the ECW champion years ago to this. Hope he gets some help and stops this "reborn" crap.

He tried that "rebirth" crap LAST year. Its not gonna work now. "RE-rebirth"? Gimme a break.

Grow up, Matt.

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Drug addiction is not serious, suicide is laughable and deserved, throwing out the R word is ok. Convo over?

Bodom
Doing drugs doesn't mean you need help until it becomes a serious problem. Some people can handle the usage of drugs and some can't. Sorry for being Captain Obvious here. XD

http://www.ironydesign.com/gallery/idontlikethedrugsLOGO.gif

tchocky360
Drug use is divisive, Matt Hardy is a cunt. There, settled. Can we end this?

VanHooliganX
If it makes you feel any better....I am like Necro. Not fazed about this situation.

A man like Matt wouldn't even dare go there, if he did.....well lets just say that its is cheap heat that he has generated and has successfully put the internet in a shitstorm.

All these mistakes, believe it or not, is fixable.

Same.

Just glad I don't have to read Matt has died. Don't know how he thought this was a good idea though. His reborn gimmick won't be as big as people being annoyed that he has made that video though.

printz1224
08-30-2011, 11:30 PM

ya know, usually when you think you're the only one that's right and everyone else is retarded, it means you're perspective is off.

Krysys
My views on this
- Suicide is not a fucking joke!
- Matt Hardy needs to be kept off the internet
- Matt needs both medical and psychological help

Bodom
Same.

Just glad I don't have to read Matt has died. Don't know how he thought this was a good idea though. His reborn gimmick won't be as big as people being annoyed that he has made that video though.

Where does he plan on using this gimmick anyway? JCW?

Rich Cranium
08-30-2011, 11:31 PM
If indeed a hoax, I would wake up tomorrow and claim that both my Twitter and YouTube accounts were hacked.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm not saying everyone who's on drugs is crying for help, I'm saying that everyone on drugs needs help to get off the stuff. Drugs kill and ruin lives. It's that simple. If you can't see that, then I must assume that you're a drug user yourself and are in denial.

And don't insult me further.

Thats not what you said though,

and to be honest its actually becoming exhausting to explain some of these things to you.

You make big statements like doing drugs is a cry for help then when you are called on these you change your opinion ever so slighty to make it sound like you know what your talking about when you dont

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 11:32 PM
My views on this
- Suicide is not a fucking joke!
- Matt Hardy needs to be kept off the internet
- Matt needs both medical and psychological help

^^^This^^^

capn-edu
http://www.ironydesign.com/gallery/idontlikethedrugsLOGO.gif

Bodom has spoken silence everyone!

VanHooliganX
Drug use is divisive, Matt Hardy is a cunt. There, settled. Can we end this?

It sadly doesn't work like that here :(
Don't get me wrong, you're correct good sir lol
But it doesn't end. There will be more pages about this.

Welcome to EWN though
Its not all this gloomy :) We even have cool threads on here lol

Eve's Arse No.1
ya know, usually when you think you're the only one that's right and everyone else is retarded, it means you're perspective is off.

I done with you anyway you still believed this Matt Hardy bullshit and you still do

Rich Cranium

JC Penny. ;)

tchocky360
08-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Thats not what you said though,

and to be honest its actually becoming exhausting to explain some of these things to you.

You make big statements like doing drugs is a cry for help then when you are called on these you change your opinion ever so slighty to make it sound like you know what your talking about when you dont

You two might as well just message each other, not that I don't love a good fight, it's just you're reminding me why my parents left each other :(

I feel like uploading a youtube vid and maybe writing a tweet

VanHooliganX

I'm hoping CZW. They have a good spot on Botchamania nearly every episode.

Eve's Arse No.1
Drug addiction is not serious, suicide is laughable and deserved, throwing out the R word is ok. Convo over?

I love how you can say what you want but dont get any heat

tad locust
08-30-2011, 11:34 PM
He REALLY needs help.Threatening suicide is a big step towards actually doing it.The hate that has been directed towards him is totally uncalled for.By doing this,He is trying to get peoples attention and see what they truly think about him.If people Berate him,Whether it be the IWC or Close freinds and family members then he might actually do it.He dosen't deserve to die and just needs help.

El_Phenomenal
This thread went off topic anyways :(

Krysys
Quoted for truth!

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 11:35 PM
TNA thread has more views than WWE at this very moment!

Rich Cranium

GOTIS is the reason. :)

Jayoholic

lmao...................

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 11:36 PM
He's obviously going to turn up at a TNA house show tomorrow

(I would rofl into next week if this actually happens)

capn-edu

in case you not brilliant its sarcasm or a way of saying it to shut you up

Danielle20SxE

i was just summing up your stupidity. Maybe I don't get heat because I'm not a heartless asshole?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
GOTIS is the reason. :)

Its so fucking true though

I think i told her this before there is a certain few who dare not argue with her

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
You two might as well just message each other, not that I don't love a good fight, it's just you're reminding me why my parents left each other :(

How about we don't. And I prefer to call it a heated debate. I wouldn't like to think I'm 'fighting' anyone, especially over the internet.

Maybe that's because she doesn't insult people by calling them retards and stupid.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
TNA thread has more views than WWE at this very moment!

You should make a thread about it.
Not only will EWN get featured on the next TNA Impact.
People will then start a new arguement about why this is. Just like the UK ratings :)

monctonvike
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
its one of lowest things I have seen someone do in a long time - shame on him- shame on him for making family and friends deal with the backlash-shame on him for making people relive the feeling of loosing ,friends,family and loved ones to suicide. Matt Hardy's cry for help and attention are reaching all time low's why he feels to act out in a public setting like this is disgusting. Hope he gets fined, or charged for this

Krysys
08-30-2011, 11:39 PM

There is a promotion here in Vegas that will take him

Rich Cranium
People will then start a new arguement about why this is. Just like the UK ratings :)

Just do it on the 30,000 posts thread.

SLEEPY LOCO1
You all are giving him exactly what he wants. You are all talking about him. He is probaly reading this thread right now happy that his name is being brought up.

printz1224
I done with you anyway you still believed this Matt Hardy bullshit and you still do

oh, how crushed i am. i guess i best be scurrying away now... -__-

No, I don't believe it, and he's a douchebag for pulling this stunt, but it doesn't mean the guy doesn't need serious help. If anything, it further proves it.

And seriously, what twisted alternate universe are you living in, where you're not the asshole of this thread??

Necroyeti
Then the inevitable argument about the arguing. It's all very "meta".

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM

Pfft it has happened before. Next day.....nobody gave a crap lol

Eve's Arse No.1
i was just summing up your stupidity. Maybe I don't get heat because I'm not a heartless asshole?

Look your just defending your friend Tommy like you did someone else who was in the wrong the other night

i swear Drug Addiction in some forms isnt a cry for help

Cheech and Chong must of been over alot of your guys heads i mean that must of been an emotional rollercoaster.

And never ever said suicide was laughable.

printz1224

probably because their statements are accurate.

SilverGhost
You all are giving him exactly what he wants. You are all talking about him. He is probaly reading this thread right now happy that his name is being brought up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^another unfazed :D

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM
oh, how crushed i am. i guess i best be scurrying away now... -__-

No, I don't believe it, and he's a douchebag for pulling this stunt, but it doesn't mean the guy doesn't need serious help. If anything, it further proves it.

And seriously, what twisted alternate universe are you living in, where you're not the asshole of this thread??

Cool so Matt Hardy aint a asshole what planet are YOU living on

How about we don't. And I prefer to call it a heated debate. I wouldn't like to think I'm 'fighting' anyone, especially over the internet.

Maybe that's because she doesn't insult people by calling them retards and stupid.

But TOmmy with you its been over a series of threads hasnt it to be fair

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Look your just defending your friend Tommy like you did someone else who was in the wrong the other night

i swear Drug Addiction in some forms isnt a cry for help

Cheech and Chong must of been over alot of your guys heads i mean that must of been an emotional rollercoaster.

And never ever said suicide was laughable.

so why cant you just not be an arsehole
and call it a night?

Poot-Hair
08-30-2011, 11:43 PM
That's most likely too large of a corporation for the debut of the new matt hardy gimmick. I hear there's a wrestling exhibition somewhere near my house. There's a perfect place for the new "Reborn Cold Blooded Matt Hardy Version 1". Lol, the guy honestly needs to take a few months and just get his shit together.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 11:44 PM
so why cant you just not be an arsehole
and call it a night?

Just dont rember Tommy started this shit when i called it as attention seeking and he believed this all to be real

printz1224
08-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Cool so Matt Hardy aint a asshole what planet are YOU living on

i've stated before that Hardy's an asshole (or at least some variation of the word.) but as far as i know, he's not on this thread. and as i said, you the asshole of this thread

drop the 'Eve' and you're really living up to your name tonight...

Tommy Thunder
But TOmmy with you its been over a series of threads hasnt it to be fair

Yes.
I can't help that we both have conflicting opinions. I for one think it makes for a good debate, which is exactly what forums are for. However, I'd rather you try and debate with me (or anyone else for that matter) without calling me stupid or a retard.

SilverGhost
That's most likely too large of a corporation for the debut of the new matt hardy gimmick. I hear there's a wrestling exhibition somewhere near my house. There's a perfect place for the new "Reborn Cold Blooded Matt Hardy Version 1". Lol, the guy honestly needs to take a few months and just get his shit together.

This.

Yup.

Krysys
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Why is this thread not closed?

SilverGhost
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Also....closing this thread.

People need to chill.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 10:32 AM
The YouTube Video was not in any way a suicide note.. No words such as death, suicide, kill, heaven or hell were included-I wanted to see people's optimism or pessimism towards my words. It's pretty clear to me what their reaction was, and I needed one last attention grabber to let the World know that Matt Hardy has re-found his true self.

After the events of the last couple of weeks, even though I've made some terrible mistakes, I have come to a revelation in my life. I realized that since the "MATTHEW" videos, with the damage inflicted on my body over the last 15 years and, more importantly, how I was coping with the severe pain, "Matt Hardy" had lost his way. I went from being the guy who wanted to change the world, entertain and inspire people to being someone who was more concerned about shock value and making the world unravel my cryptic messages and videos.

NO MORE.

Tonight's video at http://bit.ly/dvfwOb represented the end of the "New" Matt "MATTHEW" Hardy, as I've come full circle back to the "Old" Matt Hardy. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I believe that statement defined my last two weeks. Regardless of if it's in a wrestling ring or not, I WILL change the World, make it a better place, and inspire and motivate others to do the same.

I am of sane mind, completely clean of any and all crutches, and feel better than I have in years. You'll be surprised at my stories from the last two weeks, as well as my future plans and aspirations.. More videos will follow on www.youtube.com/MATTHARDYBRAND to explain my revelation and reveal my future plans. I apologize to anyone who was taken off guard or frightened by my final, cryptic YouTube entry. I want to reassure everyone that I am doing great right now. Stay tuned, as I'll be upgrading and launching several new ventures in the days to come. Be well all, I wish you all the best.

Internet got played.

Some of us knew it lol

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 10:33 AM
Matt needs some serious counseling.

Bodom
08-31-2011, 10:35 AM
"I needed one last attention grabber to let the World know that Matt Hardy has re-found his true self".

This is so damning. He freely admits that he did it for publicity. This man has reached levels of delusion never before achieved by humankind.

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 10:37 AM
It IS a RE-rebirth lol

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 10:38 AM
Not a very good way to get 'noticed' by a wrestling company.

Bodom
08-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Not a very good way to get 'noticed' by a wrestling company.

Or at least one that doesn't operate outside of a high school gymnasium.

68wPayne
08-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Maybe he will restart OMEGA. I was pretty sure that it was some of the usual Matt Hardy bullshit, but I didn't want to say it and then be eating crow if he did kill himself.

steveorton
08-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Matt is seriously sick, this is not something to rebirth yourself with.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 11:30 AM
Does this mean that ghost we saw a few matt hardy videos is alive now?

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 11:31 AM
And the lesson as alwasys...Matt Hardy is a douche.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 11:35 AM
CM Punk isn't on my cup.

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 11:37 AM
But at least now I can make the joke I was going to make before this thread got closed last night.

This thread WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. i know. I'm awful.

Danielle20SxE
08-31-2011, 11:40 AM
It died then it was "reborn"

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 11:40 AM
So now that Matts re-re-reborn...again!

What happens now?
Spilts the red sea? More wine for everyone?

SilverGhost
08-31-2011, 11:42 AM
Internet got GOT!

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 11:47 AM
Internet got GOT!

It's all a conspiracy.

el gabo
08-31-2011, 11:48 AM
Funny how Ryan Clark is always bashing him and all of a sudden he's worried. I think he's a bigger douche than Hardy.

xAzureSkye
08-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Matt Hardy for CZW loooooooooool....

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 12:32 PM
I hate the Hardys soo much. Especially Matt now. If you guys love your fans so much, get cleaned up and get back to what got you those fans in the first place. To be honest, I'm tired of coming on here and seeing Matt doing stupid crap. Now this...come on!

maar13
08-31-2011, 12:35 PM
Matt needs some serious counseling.

No man, he need an intervention, a bunch of his closest ones to beat the living crap out of him and tell him "WTF were you thinking??!!", then after Jeff uses a tazer on him and leaves him in the woods with no shoes only to find his way back home, he can really be re-born.

lol.

Sorry I couldn't help it, seriously, I was starting to fell sorry for the guy until I read the reports about the video last night, I didn't read the news until Jeff's wife was bashing him.

This guy is just sick, even his own family and friends know he has become a joke, no one is going to take him seriously from now on, I mean a lot didn't to begin with but now even less.

I know he still has a lot of following (30 people called the police asking them to check on him, are you freaking kidding me?) But seriously someone need to smack him in the back of the head during at least two hours and see if he might get it for once.

I am not a hater of Matt hardy and some of you have even seen I have defended him int he past but Hell, all that he generated last night had to be the stupidest thing he has ever done.

Poot-Hair
08-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Funny how Ryan Clark is always bashing him and all of a sudden he's worried. I think he's a bigger douche than Hardy.

^^^^ this ^^^^^ but if hardy were to commit suicide then who would he have to constantly fantasize about?

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 12:47 PM
^^^^ this ^^^^^ but if hardy were to commit suicide then who would he have to constantly fantasize about?

Exactly. Clark was concerned bc he wouldn't have 2 posts a day that didn't involve Matt Hardy.

Necroyeti
08-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Well, I guess you can say that this time...
http://i.imgur.com/dW6rl.jpg
Matt Hardy....
http://i.imgur.com/n0aHo.jpg
CROSSED THE LINE
http://i.imgur.com/w5RjG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bfDF4.jpg

KJ PUNK
08-31-2011, 01:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dW6rl.jpg
Matt Hardy....
http://i.imgur.com/n0aHo.jpg
CROSSED THE LINE
http://i.imgur.com/w5RjG.jpg

We should make a thread that contains all these epic Necro posts.

Bodom
08-31-2011, 01:18 PM

Matt Hardy....

CROSSED THE LINE

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

Rich Cranium
08-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Jim Ross tweeted the following on the Matt Hardy situation: "Embarrassingly bad publicity stunt by all accounts."

Automatic
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Hmmm, a failed publicity stunt to get his gimmick, which nobody cared about, over.
Too bad he has to resort to this measures. I hope this will be his all-time low.

jordan1995
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM
MATT HARDY WILL NOT DIE .........fuck you hardy and fuck your brother :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

maar13
08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Hmmm, a failed publicity stunt to get his gimmick, which nobody cared about, over.
Too bad he has to resort to this measures. I hope this will be his all-time low.

Come on, do you think he can get lower than this? I seriously doubt it...although it is Matt Hardy who we are talking about...but no, this is it.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:17 PM
MATT HARDY WILL NOT DIE .........fuck you hardy and fuck your brother :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i said this and i got alot of heat for it. LOL.