PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only Mark Henry fan here?

Brewer 314
08-30-2011, 09:07 PM
I've been waiting for this push for so long!

VanHooliganX
08-30-2011, 09:08 PM
I've been waiting for this push for so long!

Naa, I like Henry as well. Watching him destroy Orton was awesome.
I like this hall of pain :)
I nominate Cena next!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 09:08 PM
i liked him when i was about 13 then i worked out the guy had zero mic skill and no in ring ability

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 09:21 PM
i liked him when i was about 13 then i worked out the guy had zero mic skill and no in ring ability

yeah i could say pretty much the same thing :/
mvp shouldve stayed and they shoudlve remained a tag team well either that or fired?

johnnydropkicks
08-30-2011, 09:22 PM
when you look at him today and how he's doing now with monster style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-yfOhIpac

this is almost surreal..

capn-edu
08-30-2011, 09:23 PM

yeah i could say pretty much the same thing :/
mvp shouldve stayed and they shoudlve remained a tag team well either that or fired?

68wPayne
08-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I've always liked Henry as a heel. Dislike him as a face

SESAfro
08-30-2011, 09:26 PM
How can you NOT like Mark Henry. He screams mean.

If only he can move like this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpUQqxm7gg&feature=related

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2011, 09:30 PM
I can't like him after the hand thing.

Tommy Thunder
08-30-2011, 09:32 PM
I love Henry as he is at the moment. He was wasted as a face last year, but this heel run is brilliant. I want to see Henry destroying the whole roster and demolishing everything.
Shame he won't beat Orton for the title, because he deserves a World title.

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 09:33 PM
I like him when he is destroying Randy Orton!!!!!!!

CobraNightviper
08-30-2011, 09:36 PM
I hope he does beat Orton for the world title.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Hell most of you would want to see Doink the Clown destroy Orton for the title.

This isnt about who do you h8 less its about do you like Mark Henry? Do you find him entertaining? and would you pay too see him live?

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 09:39 PM

This isnt about who do you h8 less its about do you like Mark Henry? Do you find him entertaining? and would you pay too see him live?

I wouldn't pay to see him at all.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 09:40 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqcljwUpCQ1qe300ao1_500.jpg

TNA 'The very best'
08-30-2011, 09:48 PM

I wouldn't pay just for him but i'd be pretty happy if he was on the a show i was going too. Him as a face is fucking retarded, but this current heel role is pretty good, just hope they let him run a little more with it and not get buried by Orton and see him lose all momentum

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Mark Henry as Sexual Choclolate = Awesome
Mark Henry as The World's Strongest Man Heel = Horrible...Nuff Said!

clh2285
08-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Face = meh
Heel = Cool, including his WWECW run as champ, loved that segment

SESAfro
08-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Mark Henry as Sexual Chocolate = Horrible...Nuff Said!
Mark Henry as The World's Strongest Man Heel = Awesome
I think that's right.

ryman
08-30-2011, 11:20 PM
This thread is a joke right? I'm sorry but Mark Henry is so absolutely boring and i am disappointed that he is in the title match. I live in Buffalo and i'm sitting front row for NOC, and i was highly upset to see him even on the card, let alone the main event. It's safe to say that the WHC match will be my potty break. Blah! Boring!

El_Phenomenal
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Well lets see, the 'E are probably 10 years too late in giving him a push for any kind of championships. But be grateful that at least you were given a push. Better late than never is the old saying.

Peter Kaymakcian
08-31-2011, 12:16 AM
My problem with Mark Henry is that he is boring as a heel and as a face.

Heel Henry Promo:
I'm the Worlds Strongest Man and I will hurt you.

Face Henry Promo:
I'm the Worlds Strongest Man and I will protect you.

He is completely one dimensional on the mic and his promos are lousy. That angry stare doesn't intimidate me at all. Instead it just makes me feel like Henry doesn't have a brain. His inring moves are incredibly limited to the point of where I can call a Henry match down to the tee. Before anyone says he does the monster/giant moveset he doesn't have to be one dimensional. Take Kane for instance. He does dropkicks, top rope moves, suplexes, and so forth. Since Henry redebuted on Smackdown! attacking Batista four years ago, I believe it might have been five, he's done the same exact moves for every match.

thetheme
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Mark Henry > miz

The Brown One
08-31-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm only interest in his character when hes doing something devastating, like throwing people off stages. Other than that, his wrestling and promos aren't entertaining.

BlazersDozen
08-31-2011, 02:56 AM
Do people forget he was pushed into the World Title scene against Batista a few years ago?

JohnnyPhantom
08-31-2011, 03:35 AM
Its funny, cause people complain about the same people being in the title hunts and when someone new gets inserted its a big problem. Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh... Im sorry, but WWE actually making an effort to make new stars is great!

Ive always liked Mark Henry and this new "Monster" gimmick is something he always should have been doing!! He plays the part well and has all the pieces to be a great heel for awhile. Now granted he doesnt move the best or cut the best promo but worse wrestlers have gotten furthur with less. In my opinion he needs to go back to his "Silverback" style of promos he did vs Undertaker. Those werent bad and he didnt have to say much for it to sound good.

In the long run do i see Henry staying in the World title picture.. no. Its just good to see him get pushed after putting up with crap for so long. And as for that World title thing he had with Batista... that was a JOKE! He wasnt pushed right and just looked weak.

sincara
08-31-2011, 03:36 AM
im a henry fan
sure he needs a bit of work on the mic and in the ring but he has been in the wwe for 13 years and deserves to have won a world title

dai hbk frayne
08-31-2011, 04:13 AM
henry is awsome but shit as a face hope he wins the world title of boarton

tshizzy34
08-31-2011, 04:20 AM
Mark Henry > miz

Hey man you messed up let me correct that for ya

Mark Henry < miz

tshizzy34
08-31-2011, 04:21 AM
I think that's right.

How dare you! I think that is just insanity right there. The nerve of some people lol. But no I'm sorry your very wrong!

steveorton
08-31-2011, 07:18 AM
In the past weeks Henry has be impressive, I'm jus sayin...

Finally..
08-31-2011, 08:44 AM
How can you NOT like Mark Henry. He screams mean.

If only he can move like this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpUQqxm7gg&feature=related

omg. he used to be so agile. i didnt know he could jump lk that for the legdrop.

the wrestling shade
08-31-2011, 09:53 AM
I realy like where Mark Henry is today, I would say his position in the company is the best considering his former character and place. I just hope they take it to the limit and let him finaly win the world heavyweight championship

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
I love Henry as he is at the moment. He was wasted as a face last year, but this heel run is brilliant. I want to see Henry destroying the whole roster and demolishing everything.
Shame he won't beat Orton for the title, because he deserves a World title.

Yeah, I liked his early work as a good guy but he's a natural heel.

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Its funny, cause people complain about the same people being in the title hunts and when someone new gets inserted its a big problem. Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh... Im sorry, but WWE actually making an effort to make new stars is great!

Ive always liked Mark Henry and this new "Monster" gimmick is something he always should have been doing!! He plays the part well and has all the pieces to be a great heel for awhile. Now granted he doesnt move the best or cut the best promo but worse wrestlers have gotten furthur with less. In my opinion he needs to go back to his "Silverback" style of promos he did vs Undertaker. Those werent bad and he didnt have to say much for it to sound good.

In the long run do i see Henry staying in the World title picture.. no. Its just good to see him get pushed after putting up with crap for so long. And as for that World title thing he had with Batista... that was a JOKE! He wasnt pushed right and just looked weak.

He works best a minimalist on the mic, but people are off if they he has "zero mic skill".
And I agree about the booking, the guy is a human wrecking ball, he needs to be penciled into the script as one.

Y2Jryder
08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
lol did you like Henry before his push?
are you retarded?

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
lol did you like Henry before his push?
are you retarded?

Watch your mouth, and yeah check my posts.

Did you even remotely like CM Punk before you jumped on his bandwagon and started lacing your signature with his obscure quotes?