PDA

View Full Version : what to do with Stephanie Mcmahon?

GreatMuta4life
08-30-2011, 06:15 PM
It seems that at this point in the Punk/HHH feud, Stephanie can't sit in the background anymore. It's been many many years since she had a full-time role on tv, and it's time for her make a triumphant return and add another layer to the story. But the question is: how do they use her? Here are a few possibilities I came up with:

1. HHH runs Raw, Steph runs Smackdown, and they rarely meet. Kind of a boring option, but it's a plus for Smackdown.

2. Steph turns heel and reveals she has been pulling the strings of Nash, Laurinitis, and Del Rio. This makes a lot of since.

3. HHH and Steph unite onscreen, and start a new Corporation. Miz and Del Rio are their hired guns and Punk and Cena actually have to unite against the greater evil. Sounds ok, but I don't like the idea of Punk and Cena together!

4. Steph and HHH struggle for power, and it becomes a true "shades of grey" story, with no clear heels and faces.

What do you guys think would be a good role for Stephanie?

http://www.wwesuperstarz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Stephanie-Mcmahon.jpg

johnnydropkicks
08-30-2011, 06:20 PM
Lapdancer for me right now

omg she is hot isn't she

but yet

she is of vince

Y2J___Y2J
08-30-2011, 06:37 PM
When I read the title all I could think of is.. Fuck the shit outta her.!

Steph hasn't been on tv since Summerslam so I would think that she will possibly turn out to be the textER alongside her father against HHH and his new revolution

thejman93
08-30-2011, 06:42 PM
I'd love to see #4 happen; it would be something different. Honestly though, #2 looks to be the direction of this whole thing IMO.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-30-2011, 06:59 PM
When I read the title all I could think of is.. Fuck the shit outta her.!

Steph hasn't been on tv since Summerslam so I would think that she will possibly turn out to be the textER alongside her father against HHH and his new revolution

This guy should belong in the EWN Hall of Fame for that viewpoint

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Role playing with me sounds amazing right about now. But in all seriousness she will probably just stay backstage and maybe make some random appearances. If she does come back from behind the scenes then I am sure they will use her as some type of heel persona.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 07:11 PM
wont be a power struggle for years and years

if anything they are saving that for when Shane wants back in

68wPayne
08-30-2011, 07:13 PM
I could think of plenty to do with Steph, mMmMmMm I would wreck that chick

AOF666
08-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Normally I would agree with the other comments, but since HHH bang Chyna first than McMahon, I wouldn't touch her. Who knows what he caught from Chyna. I see her working to get her dad back in power. I think it will happen after Linda looses her next Senate run.

DR.X313
08-30-2011, 07:37 PM
dude...with all due respect. steffy mac should never,ever ever ever be on tv again. she is what you call "dead air" she has that nazally voice like fran dresher. and she only in charge cause of who her daddy is. now she has exspireance on tv,but theres a reason she hasn't been in tv too. its just a bad bad idea

maar13
08-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Normally I would agree with the other comments, but since HHH bang Chyna first than McMahon, I wouldn't touch her. Who knows what he caught from Chyna. I see her working to get her dad back in power. I think it will happen after Linda looses her next Senate run.

So like Punk, you know were her hands had been too? :P

dude...with all due respect. steffy mac should never,ever ever ever be on tv again. she is what you call "dead air" she has that nazally voice like fran dresher. and she only in charge cause of who her daddy is. now she has exspireance on tv,but theres a reason she hasn't been in tv too. its just a bad bad idea

While I don't agree with all that I agree with the part of her being off TV, seriously, she was there before and it was more than enough. Steph is hot and all but seriously, that ship has sealed.

ssgsanti
08-30-2011, 11:29 PM
What she is a Boss what are you going to do! Watch her rule!!