PDA

View Full Version : made me laugh

jordan1995
08-30-2011, 03:42 PM
on raw last night when cole was putting over the steel cage match last night he said and i quote "the only way to win is to escape the cage over the top or through the door..or pinfall or submission" yeah the only way lol mentioning 4 lol

Automatic
08-30-2011, 03:44 PM
You know what made me laugh.
Sheamus running down to the ring saving John Cena.

Danielle20SxE
08-30-2011, 03:45 PM
"click. click. click. click."

PandaMassacre
08-30-2011, 03:46 PM

Sheamus as a face does not sit well with me. It is just weird seeing him saving people without kicking their heads off afterward.

Y2Jryder

haha that was really stupid:p

68wPayne
you know what made me laugh

This duck walks into a grocery store and asks the cashier, "Got any duck food?" The cashier says no so the duck leaves. The next day the duck comes back and asks the same cashier "Got any duck food?" the cashier responds "No, still no duck food." So the duck leaves, but he's back the next day again, bugging the same cashier. "Got any duck food?"

"Listen you stupid duck," says the cashier, "We didn't have duck food yesterday, we don't have duck food today, and we won't have any tommorow!" So the duck leaves, but sure enough it's back the very next day and as soon as the cashier sees it he loses his mind "Listen here you stupid duck! We don't sell duck food, and if you come back here one more time I will NAIL YOUR FUCKING FEET TO THE FUCKING FLOOR YOU GOT IT?" The duck leaves. The next day the cashier is watching the door his whole shift and gives a sigh of relief as he's about to head home. Just as he's heading out the door the duck walks in and asks the cashier, "Got any nails?"

"What!?! We don't sell nails you stupid duck this is a grocery store!"

"Got any duck food?"

GR81

Was it as funny as Big Show sprinting to the ring 2 weeks after he was "run over by a car?"

Y2Jryder
on raw last night when cole was putting over the steel cage match last night he said and i quote "the only way to win is to escape the cage over the top or through the door..or pinfall or submission" yeah the only way lol mentioning 4 lol
You should listen to Booker's commentary mate

eboy
08-30-2011, 03:51 PM
You should listen to Booker's commentary mate
William regal & Booker T reduce me to tears of laughter everytime

Tomsta666
08-30-2011, 03:53 PM

This duck walks into a grocery store and asks the cashier, "Got any duck food?" The cashier says no so the duck leaves. The next day the duck comes back and asks the same cashier "Got any duck food?" the cashier responds "No, still no duck food." So the duck leaves, but he's back the next day again, bugging the same cashier. "Got any duck food?"

"Listen you stupid duck," says the cashier, "We didn't have duck food yesterday, we don't have duck food today, and we won't have any tommorow!" So the duck leaves, but sure enough it's back the very next day and as soon as the cashier sees it he loses his mind "Listen here you stupid duck! We don't sell duck food, and if you come back here one more time I will NAIL YOUR FUCKING FEET TO THE FUCKING FLOOR YOU GOT IT?" The duck leaves. The next day the cashier is watching the door his whole shift and gives a sigh of relief as he's about to head home. Just as he's heading out the door the duck walks in and asks the cashier, "Got any nails?"

"Got any duck food?"

And he waddled away. Waddle waddle. Till the very next day...

Automatic
08-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Sheamus as a face does not sit well with me. It is just weird seeing him saving people without kicking their heads off afterward.

The only thing that kinda bugs me about it, is that his transitioning from a heel to a full-fledged almost John Cena-esque babyface happened in a matter of weeks. But to be fair, he does a good job.

Was it as funny as Big Show sprinting to the ring 2 weeks after he was "run over by a car?"

Funnier.

AOF666
08-30-2011, 04:10 PM
What made me laugh, I didn't watch Raw last night.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-30-2011, 04:11 PM

"Got any duck food?"

Just for clarification, I am not the duck in question

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-30-2011, 04:15 PM

... But back on topic, I like Sheamus as a face. HOWEVER, two questions regarding last night:

1. Did Cena and Sheamus go for a seafood dinner and make up?

&

2. Why emphasize that the two hadn't teamed up before? Are the viewers that short-minded they forget that they were going after each other when together on Raw. Idiots

Straight-Edge
08-30-2011, 04:19 PM
First post here. I think that Sheamus wasn't coming to save Cena, but rather beat the crap outta Mark Henry. Personally, I have no problems with it. If Sheamus and Cena had started hugging and slapping each other on the back, then yeah, that would have been wrong. But as far as I remember they didn't. They were just two dudes facing down two others guys they didn't like.

TNA 'The very best'
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
First post here. I think that Sheamus wasn't coming to save Cena, but rather beat the crap outta Mark Henry. Personally, I have no problems with it. If Sheamus and Cena had started hugging and slapping each other on the back, then yeah, that would have been wrong. But as far as I remember they didn't. They were just two dudes facing down two others guys they didn't like.

Welcome, and yea thats the reason he came down, everyone stop making a big deal out of it,

dres1214
08-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Actually its smart on creative's part. Now, that they had Sheamus team with Cena, it helped him get over as a face, think about it. Cena is the biggest face of WWE. Creative just used Cena to get Sheamus over as a Face.

Russo swerve
08-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Sheamus is good as heel or face

Y2J___Y2J
08-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Punk talking about the clicking of Nash's knee's and the remote was hilarious.!!

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Sheamus was a great heel, but I think has the potential to be a giant face as well. I like him better as a face because he doesn't seem to have lost any of his intensity, and as long as he has that demeanor then I am happy with the face turn!