View Full Version : foley vouches for waltman

BY GAWD
08-30-2011, 01:25 PM
And what a thrill it was to see
X-Pac, after navigating such a tough personal
road over the past several years, looking like the
Sean Waltman of old – a guy who I absolutely
believe deserves another shot with WWE.

Story w/ link on the main page. Do you think mick can have some type of influence on x pac coming back? Overall it's a good read about mick going to the gathering.

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 02:18 PM
I haven't watched the video yet, but Sean Waltman is a total bro in real life. Never really appreciated him until I watched a shoot video of his.

He is (or at least was) a decent worker, but I wouldn't like to see him return as a wrestler in WWE. I reckon he would make a better road agent, setting up matches and training new guys, similar to what Dean Malenko does.

jordan1995
08-30-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't want to see waltman on tv ..he looked poor in tna and i really don't want to see him .

Dameduse823
08-30-2011, 02:58 PM
I may be wrong but wasn't he diagnosed with hepatitis a few months back?

kelly94
08-30-2011, 04:59 PM
And what a thrill it was to see
X-Pac, after navigating such a tough personal
road over the past several years, looking like the
Sean Waltman of old – a guy who I absolutely
believe deserves another shot with WWE.

Story w/ link on the main page. Do you think mick can have some type of influence on x pac coming back? Overall it's a good read about mick going to the gathering.

no. i think guys like him should just stay retired. they're not hot and most of the time cant wrestle, they serve no purpose in my mind. maybe he can work backstage or as a commentator but dont let him wrestle

Necroyeti
08-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Waltman is sort of the exception that proves that rule; he showed he's still a great worker at this year's King of Trios (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Trios), including having a possible match of the year contender with El Generico.

Tomsta666
08-30-2011, 05:19 PM
That sextape has soiled my memory of x-pac :(

What has been seen...

Dubs
08-30-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm a fan of Sean Waltman. He can wrestle and if you don't believe me, watch his match with Bret Hart.