PDA

View Full Version : Rosita and 9/11

HCollins-TNA1
08-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Mods if you want to move this elsewhere go ahead...

Just notice this post on Impact Wrestling facebook page....

This Monday, Sept 5, NBC will air a "Children Of 9/11" special, featuring children who lost their parents 10 years ago. The special will include Rosita, who lost her father on 9/11. We hope our fans will tune in and listen to Rosita and her thoughts since that day.

I will watch this and hear some of the thoughts those who lost loves one during 9/11...

maar13
08-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Well the thing won't air down here, but let me tell you, to this day it is still devastating.

I lost a couple of good friends there, very good friends and even after 10 years sometimes it gets to me, worst part had to be tell the mom of one of them face to face, that was just...have no words for it really.

So I have really no Idea of what Rosita might had felt that day, maybe the reaction to it, but nothing more.

HCollins-TNA1
08-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Well the thing won't air down here, but let me tell you, to this day it is still devastating.

I lost a couple of good friends there, very good friends and even after 10 years sometimes it gets to me, worst part had to be tell the mom of one of them face to face, that was just...have no words for it really.

So I have really no Idea of what Rosita might had felt that day, maybe the reaction to it, but nothing more.

It probably will be online as well...

kelly94
08-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Mods if you want to move this elsewhere go ahead...

Just notice this post on Impact Wrestling facebook page....

This Monday, Sept 5, NBC will air a "Children Of 9/11" special, featuring children who lost their parents 10 years ago. The special will include Rosita, who lost her father on 9/11. We hope our fans will tune in and listen to Rosita and her thoughts since that day.

I will watch this and hear some of the thoughts those who lost loves one during 9/11...

sadly i dont think its airing in scottland but i feel sorry for rosita. my friend lost her dad in 9/11, her and her mum were devastated.

xAzureSkye
08-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Hm, it's on right now here in the UK. But I wonder if it's the one with Rosita

CobraNightviper
08-30-2011, 04:07 PM
What time is it on here in the states?

maar13
08-30-2011, 06:18 PM
It probably will be online as well...

Will try to check it then, thanks for the info.

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Will def be checking this out. Can't believe it's already been 10 years.