PDA

View Full Version : Advice on how to become a Legend

eboy
08-30-2011, 04:52 AM
so in this thread i dont wanna see Dont do this and this is frowned apon here it would be cool if the Stars of EWNCW JBW BWA HWA AWF to give there advice to new guys on how to make it

eboy
08-30-2011, 04:55 AM
1. it always help to be active on the thread even if it is just Character stuff it helps you get over and also improves Team Spirit

2. Dont be an Asshole! if your attitude stinks u wont go anywhere no matter how good ur Character/Promos Are!!!

3. always listen to creative but never be affraid to come up with your own stuff Storylines

S.E. Zero
08-30-2011, 05:11 AM
Great thread, mate. I'll be checking into this thread often lol

CGBigMan
08-30-2011, 06:07 AM
-Generally be a nice guy, especially to those who write the show

-Keep active in discussions and post suggestions if you can

-Break the mold, make your character and promos stand out from the rest. Not too weird though

eboy
08-30-2011, 06:22 AM
-Generally be a nice guy, especially to those who write the show

-Keep active in discussions and post suggestions if you can

-Break the mold, make your character and promos stand out from the rest. Not too weird though

Great advice from the Champ

TheBeardOfZeus
08-30-2011, 06:56 AM
- Be active. Make sure you keep yourself involved.

- Be sensible. You can't expect to win the championship in a week, so be paitent and keep proving yourself.

- Get noticed. Do something in what creative give you to really stand out, it could give you that push.

- Be punctual. If you are not going to make a show promo time or you are going away for a week or so, let creative know. If you do this, they will be much more content than if you run away.

- Have fun. Don't get stressed at not getting shots at big titles, and enjoy when you write your storylines.

- If anyone needs anything else, going to any e-fed, let me know, I'd be more than willing to help you out.

ihearvoices
08-30-2011, 07:17 AM
- Don't Wait for a push just create one
- Be Original
- Don't Burn Bridges
- Like eboy said
3. always listen to creative but never be afraid to come up with your own stuff Storylines

eboy
08-30-2011, 08:33 AM
- Don't Wait for a push just create one
- Be Original
- Don't Burn Bridges
- Like eboy said

well i am clever :)

Enforcer23
08-30-2011, 08:42 AM
like this thread....cheers eboy will help me and alot of others out

HolyJose2391
08-30-2011, 08:49 AM
Keep involved
Get creativewithnyour character
And just be a nice person on the thread being in an efed is like a brotherhood so just get along with everyone

Oh and important one HAVE FUN!!!!!

ObscureRessurection
08-30-2011, 08:50 AM
- Find creative ways to express how big your ego is. (Heel direction)

- Think of mini stories on the side for more exposure.

- Dig your hands deep within creative an develop a pull for yourself.

- Create allies, and have them compliment you as much as possible.

- Make a retarded mediocre promo so that the people with low attention spans an IQ's can follow the story too.

- Jump ship. Because most likely the company you are not working for cares more about you.

eboy
08-30-2011, 08:51 AM

- Make a retarded mediocre promo so that the people with low attention spans an IQ's can follow the story too.

- Jump ship. Because most likely the company you are not working for cares more about you.

somone is in a mood

ObscureRessurection
08-30-2011, 08:53 AM
somone is in a mood

The contributing mood! I am a fedless viewer anyway, so I am basically just throwing in my own opinions on how to get above people.

Enforcer23
08-30-2011, 08:55 AM

well thats a lie

eboy
08-30-2011, 08:56 AM

The contributing mood! I am a fedless viewer anyway, so I am basically just throwing in my own opinions on how to get above people.

well there is no Kliq in EWNCW and i doubt so in JBW it really is who impresses the most

ObscureRessurection
08-30-2011, 08:58 AM
well there is no Kliq in EWNCW and i doubt so in JBW it really is who impresses the most

There is no reason to be defensive. I was not saying that anyone was the "Kliq" for any fed. I was just giving my opinions like everyone else did. They were harmless.

ObscureRessurection
08-30-2011, 09:00 AM
well thats a lie

How so? If you are one of the unlucky ones then you would understand. "Daniel May" is pretty lucky. So I assume that you are in a great position, and you have no reason to attempt that.

ihearvoices
08-30-2011, 09:00 AM

I agree with that i think that something me and E23 have done over at JBW.

ObscureRessurection
08-30-2011, 09:11 AM
I agree with that i think that something me and E23 have done over at JBW.

Both Daniel May an Kiddson are very popular in JBW. You guys have entertained me greatly with your In Character verbal feuds. You guys will be selling out shows in no time.

ihearvoices
08-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Both Daniel May an Kiddson are very popular in JBW. You guys have entertained me greatly with your In Character verbal feuds. You guys will be selling out shows in no time.

Thank you feedback like that is what we always look for

Enforcer23
08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Thank you feedback like that is what we always look for

yeah cheers on that...we try :)

kelly94
08-30-2011, 02:32 PM
- Don't Wait for a push just create one- Be Original
- Don't Burn Bridges
- Like eboy said

i decided to do this since there is no competition :)

ihearvoices
08-30-2011, 02:36 PM
i decided to do this since there is no competition :)

Good to hear 90% that is the only way to get a good push when you just start off in a E-feds.

broc808
08-30-2011, 09:30 PM
eboy first i love this thread great idea now my answer

- do not complain and follow everything creative tells you

- create a good character with an interesting gimmick as a writer one of the main thing i look for is a good gimmick

- be active and write promos weekly

- and most importantly have fun remember we are all in this for fun not to be the best

zapphoman
08-30-2011, 11:14 PM

- create a good character with an interesting gimmick as a writer one of the main thing i look for is a good gimmick

- and most importantly have fun remember we are all in this for fun not to be the best

All of this is true!

RomanFlare
08-31-2011, 12:53 AM

It never hurts to question creative. Really, there are enough Efeds and were all pretty friendly. Getting fired shouldn't be a big worry. Though, I said question, not demand changes or the like. We want to know if you're not happy. We want everyone to have a good time.

broc808
08-31-2011, 12:55 AM
It never hurts to question creative. Really, there are enough Efeds and were all pretty friendly. Getting fired shouldn't be a big worry. Though, I said question, not demand changes or the like. We want to know if you're not happy. We want everyone to have a good time.

good point i guess you could say take advice from creative

samoan619
09-02-2011, 02:17 AM
1. Always run ideas with the writers of your fed.
2. Be active with your fed's community and also show respect to the other feds
3. Serious and to the point always adds to a promo, but a little comedy makes your character grow on the reader, it shows more than one side to your character
4. Try new ideas as in giving visual or audio alternatives to promoting your character whether its video, songs, or writing a side story for your character to keep readers drawn in
5. Dont be afraid to put people over, you put people over and you show that youre a team player thats for the better of your fed rather than your own ego
6. No one likes a kiss ass or an OOC douchebag.. IC douchebags work tho lolol.. If you can seperate the two you should be alright lolol..
7. Dont lie in the threads either, they will bite you in the ass and people will throw it in your face..
8. Make a real kinship with other members of the feds and they will support you the same as you support them..
9. Never back down from other peoples shit talk, you gotta run with the best of them or you will be buried before your character even gets in the ring..

SilverGhost
09-02-2011, 02:36 AM
And remember....its all in fun!

S.E. Zero
09-02-2011, 03:02 AM
*Grabs notebook and writes everything seen here*

Thank for the tips guys.

eboy
09-11-2011, 02:57 PM
*Grabs notebook and writes everything seen here*

Thank for the tips guys.

hey from the Looks of the Sig and things i know you do your already a legend bro

eboy
09-11-2011, 03:00 PM

IMO its a balence you have to be able follow what they tell u but also From my own experience creative love a guy who comes up with ideas and really wants to be a part of

My Final Point is believe in what your doing

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2011, 03:03 PM
-Keep your head straight, and keep putting forth effort even if others do not acknowledge your hard work.

-Post often, and then associate yourself with the other members on the roster.

-Once you are given the green light to main event you should try to do stuff that is completely out of the norm.

-If you have the writing ability then starting a show would be a great way to get yourself noticed.

-Tag Teams are your friend. If you find yourself suffering then find yourself a shoulder to lean on.

-Once you are the champ you should flaunt it as much as you can an build up competition. Act like you are the biggest thing on your respective show. Then when somebody finally beats you then you would be providing that guy with a huge push, and a handful of credibility. It could easily become a cycle, but of course... Everyone needs to put their own little twist on it.

-Put as much emotion into your promo's as you can. You will get some people emotionally invested in the direction of your character. It might not seem like much at first.... However, by the end of the day, you have contributed to the storyline to keep it alive.

eboy
09-11-2011, 03:05 PM
-Keep your head straight, and keep putting forth effort even if others do not acknowledge your hard work.

-Post often, and then associate yourself with the other members on the roster.

-Once you are given the green light to main event you should try to do stuff that is completely out of the norm.

-If you have the writing ability then starting a show would be a great way to get yourself noticed.

-Tag Teams are your friend. If you find yourself suffering then find yourself a shoulder to lean on.

-Once you are the champ you should flaunt it as much as you can an build up competition. Act like you are the biggest thing on your respective show. Then when somebody finally beats you then you would be providing that guy with a huge push, and a handful of credibility. It could easily become a cycle, but of course... Everyone needs to put their own little twist on it.

-Put as much emotion into your promo's as you can. You will get some people emotionally invested in the direction of your character. It might not seem like much at first.... However, by the end of the day, you have contributed to the storyline to keep it alive.

Smartest. Point. Yet.

Dubs
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
My advice is to never ask people for their opinions on your character. It makes you look insecure of your character and a little jealous of other people's character. Asking people how they think about your character isn't bad but constantly asking is a big no. Always be confident on anything you do with what your character because it shows that you are very passionate about your character.

aloisick
09-14-2011, 06:02 AM
a couple of things i did that seemed to work

1. started my promo work before i was even rostered then by the time i started the first promo i made against jbw for not responding to my request to be in their e fed but in character was looked down but i eventually backed that up

2.working with others like working with E23 and Voices has really developed my character and i listened to direction and turned my guiy from face to turn now ive just started but already got massive heat

3. i messdaged another writer with an out there idea which would instantly make my character big and because the story fit well with the show i was listened to

things i didnt do right

1. whinged and whinned at not getting respect you have to wait for this and people will ignore you for a while but try and convert one at a time

2. have patience at the start i didnt have patience and that got me no where

3. be self driven since getting interested in other characters i enjoy this fed a lot more

hope this helps i wouldnt offer general advice as these guys have done it trumps

broc808
10-18-2011, 09:27 PM
does anyone think this thread should be sticky for people new to e feds

AreYaSerious
10-19-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm not a legend, or a big star, but I have read a lot from legends and big stars
1. Be original (best thing you can do)
2. Don't dominate a feud, make it entertaining (1 sided feuds suck)
3. Don't wait for something to happen, make it happen.
4. Be polite to creative, if you're stuck go to them. I'm on creative at HWA, and I will help anyone who will ask me. Even if it's for another efed.
5. Don't do similar promos every week mix it up.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 11:19 AM
*Raises hand*

Yes, I have a question.

What if we, like I said earlier, modified the character just a little bit, making it our own, and kept it on the show using promos that WE wrote, would that go against this "honor's code" that we have in place here?

Another question, why don't we have a set of e-fed rules in the section, where we can actually inform EVERYONE about things like this, or things about people leaving the feds and refusing to be written off?

Next question, can we be infracted if we don't follow these rules, and if we can, why are they not in the rulebook?

And for my final question, why isn't anyone posting their nominations?!?!

Thank you. :)

First question:
As Rob said, modified or not, the character belongs to whoever created it in the first place.

Second question:
There is a set of rules. As I said earlier, all the things I said were said a long time ago. I won't go trolling threads on your behalf, but the thread is out there.

Third question:
No, of course you can't be infracted for breaching these 'rules' as you call them. They aren't rules, they're just things that are to be assumed as common sense and courtesy. It's up to you if you follow these points or not, but be informed that you'll be frowned upon by fellow e-fedders if you don't.

Make sense?

Sully
01-07-2012, 11:41 AM
First question:
As Rob said, modified or not, the character belongs to whoever created it in the first place.

Second question:
There is a set of rules. As I said earlier, all the things I said were said a long time ago. I won't go trolling threads on your behalf, but the thread is out there.

Third question:
No, of course you can't be infracted for breaching these 'rules' as you call them. They aren't rules, they're just things that are to be assumed as common sense and courtesy. It's up to you if you follow these points or not, but be informed that you'll be frowned upon by fellow e-fedders if you don't.

Make sense?

Makes sense to me. I never intended on using anyone's character permanently anyways, I was just saying that if it was necessary, I could. I probably wouldn't have any purpose of using someone's character long term, but if it was an enjoyable character and I enjoyed writing for it, I would use it as long as I wanted to. In most cases, I probably wouldn't want to though.

Saying that you're going to sue me over something like that is just quite silly, especially because of all the controversy surrounding intellectual property laws. Plus, The Butcher himself is a pretty generic character, hell, the writers of The Usual Suspects could get their lawyers, that character has a very strong resemblance to Keyser Soze.

Still, this whole thing was just very silly and unneeded. Most often, if you leave while in a feud, I'll just use your character until said feud is finished.

HWA is supposed to be controversial, that's what being hardcore is all about. (That's our new tagline by the way, how do ya like it?)

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Who would you guys consider the Legends of the eFeds right now? I know we already have a Legendary roster on the eWNCW thread, but I think it needs an update.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Makes sense to me. I never intended on using anyone's character permanently anyways, I was just saying that if it was necessary, I could. I probably wouldn't have any purpose of using someone's character long term, but if it was an enjoyable character and I enjoyed writing for it, I would use it as long as I wanted to. In most cases, I probably wouldn't want to though.

Saying that you're going to sue me over something like that is just quite silly, especially because of all the controversy surrounding intellectual property laws. Plus, The Butcher himself is a pretty generic character, hell, the writers of The Usual Suspects could get their lawyers, that character has a very strong resemblance to Keyser Soze.

Still, this whole thing was just very silly and unneeded. Most often, if you leave while in a feud, I'll just use your character until said feud is finished.

HWA is supposed to be controversial, that's what being hardcore is all about. (That's our new tagline by the way, how do ya like it?)

Just use common sense, and don't do anything against people's will, and you'll be fine. That's all it takes. :)

Who would you guys consider the Legends of the eFeds right now? I know we already have a Legendary roster on the eWNCW thread, but I think it needs an update.

That list is indeed in need of a makeover! In face the EWNCW front page as a whole is in need of a revamp. It's just we have to contact a mod every time we need to change something there.

But as for legends, characters or actual users?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Just use common sense, and don't do anything against people's will, and you'll be fine. That's all it takes. :)

That list is indeed in need of a makeover! In face the EWNCW front page as a whole is in need of a revamp. It's just we have to contact a mod every time we need to change something there.

But as for legends, characters or actual users?

The JBW thread needs a facelift too lol. But as TDA said, you guys actually have a legends section, he's asking basically who are the all around efed legends.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
The JBW thread needs a facelift too lol. But as TDA said, you guys actually have a legends section, he's asking basically who are the all around efed legends.

That's what I was getting at too. But I was asking if he meant which characters are legends, or which users are legends

And as for our legends section on the front page, which of those could actually be called legends is debatable to say the least, since some of them never participated in EWNCW.

Sully
01-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I agree here, if I decide to leave any promotion tomorrow morning they should have at least some courtesy and some class to not use our characters any longer. If I say that I'm retiring my character I expect it to retire and leave any current storyline. Sorry but this is the truth, you don't see a real wrestler leave a company and still be involved in a feud it wouldn't make sense. It's common sense and logical!

Real wrestlers have contracts, and get paid. How's that for logical?

But you would wait to finish the storyline you were currently involved in right?
In the same way a real wrestler would do.

Right, Kevin...you yourself got screwed because SEZ got angry and left. SEZ was trying to refuse to let us use his character, and this was what I was originally trying to point out in the first place, we can use your character as long as we need to in order to make sure everything is fair.

It's not your character, it's not my character, it's HWA's (or any other fed) character, and in order to make sure guys like you don't get screwed when they're feuding with someone, we have to keep the active long enough to at least finish the feud they're in.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Real wrestlers have contracts, and get paid. How's that for logical?

Right, Kevin...you yourself got screwed because SEZ got angry and left. SEZ was trying to refuse to let us use his character, and this was what I was originally trying to point out in the first place, we can use your character as long as we need to in order to make sure everything is fair.

It's not your character, it's not my character, it's HWA's (or any other fed) character, and in order to make sure guys like you don't get screwed when they're feuding with someone, we have to keep the active long enough to at least finish the feud they're in.

Are you telling me that HWA owns Tommy Thunder (the character)?

Sully
01-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Are you telling me that HWA owns Tommy Thunder (the character)?

I think any fed that Tommy Thunder is in should get to decide what happens to him and how he's written off. For the good of the fed, right?

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 12:59 PM
A few i've picked up since starting. Sure i'm not a legend of any brand. But i've picked up things and have a unique POV compared to everyone else.

Be positive. Efedding is for fun, so have your fair share of it.

Doing joint promos with people should be a fun experience, not a chore. Makes the whole thing run great then. I can't tell you how fun doing the EWA new years eve promos with Shining Light was. They're hilarious.

Take contructive critisism. I'm still new and still learning little things. I'm always up for improving my A-game and I like hearing what part of my work sucked so I can avoid it again. I guess you another 1 could be to give it as well if they want it.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 01:03 PM
I think any fed that Tommy Thunder is in should get to decide what happens to him and how he's written off. For the good of the fed, right?

That does not mean that said fed owns the character.
I don't claim that EWNCW owns any of our characters, and I'm pretty sure that JBW don't either. If I give my notice to leave, I expect to be written off as soon as possible.

Sully
01-07-2012, 01:05 PM
A few i've picked up since starting. Sure i'm not a legend of any brand. But i've picked up things and have a unique POV compared to everyone else.

Be positive. Efedding is for fun, so have your fair share of it.

Doing joint promos with people should be a fun experience, not a chore. Makes the whole thing run great then. I can't tell you how fun doing the EWA new years eve promos with Shining Light was. They're hilarious.

Take contructive critisism. I'm still new and still learning little things. I'm always up for improving my A-game and I like hearing what part of my work sucked so I can avoid it again. I guess you another 1 could be to give it as well if they want it.

This, this, and this. There are a lot of people who can't take constructive criticism, and freak out when people are only trying to help them. It's not just on the forum either...

The other day I was playing football with a few guys, and the one guy is horrible at playing. He goes after people on offense, he tries telling me on offense who to get, I'm like "You can't get people, you go AWAY from them..." he doesn't listen though, and he can't go out for a pass. He just runs down the field and never looks back, how can I throw him the ball if he's never looking back.

With the field we're playing on, it's really small and hard to get out of coverage. The only way to get passing yardage is if I got the ball to them early before they get into the coverage (Which is usually back up pretty far, I'm not sure why), but when they're not looking, I can't throw it to them in the same amount of time I have.

When I tried helping him, the guy flipped out and quit. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to play anymore because it's nowhere near fun, because they can't play.

I don't claim that EWNCW owns any of our characters, and I'm pretty sure that JBW don't either. If I give my notice to leave, I expect to be written off as soon as possible.

I'm sorry, but I feel that we have the right to keep the character as long as it needs to stay to avoid hurting the fed. That pretty much means that it'll be written off when their feud is over. If I have plans starting at Golden Fate and ending at Victory Point, and someone quits a week after Golden Fate, that character is staying till Victory Point.

THEKEVINBRAND
01-07-2012, 01:06 PM

I agree with you on that

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry, but I feel that we have the right to keep the character as long as it needs to stay to avoid hurting the fed. That pretty much means that it'll be written off when their feud is over. If I have plans starting at Golden Fate and ending at Victory Point, and someone quits a week after Golden Fate, that character is staying till Victory Point.

Well I'm telling you that's the wrong way to go about things.
Sure, you should ask the person in question if they wouldn't mind staying until whenever, but if they're not happy about it, then as a creative writer, you have to be prepared to make creative changes to plans.

I and I alone am in control of my character, and the same goes for everyone else who has a character in any e-fed here.

Sully
01-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Well I'm telling you that's the wrong way to go about things.
Sure, you should ask the person in question if they wouldn't mind staying until whenever, but if they're not happy about it, then as a creative writer, you have to be prepared to make creative changes to plans.

I and I alone am in control of my character, and the same goes for everyone else who has a character in any e-fed here.

In most times of the year I will be willing to change my plans, but not around Victory Point. When we were unsure of your ban, we were planning on using your character as long as we needed to in order to finish the storyline. In nearly all cases, that's what everyone's situation will be like. A matter a fact, we actually considered keeping Alex Kidd longer then how long we kept him.

I promise that we will often times write the character off as soon as possible, but if we need to, we will keep it longer. I don't think I would ever use someone's character against their wishes, but I'm not going to let their character vanish like SEZ requested we do.

eboy
01-07-2012, 01:24 PM
This, this, and this. There are a lot of people who can't take constructive criticism, and freak out when people are only trying to help them. It's not just on the forum either...

The other day I was playing football with a few guys, and the one guy is horrible at playing. He goes after people on offense, he tries telling me on offense who to get, I'm like "You can't get people, you go AWAY from them..." he doesn't listen though, and he can't go out for a pass. He just runs down the field and never looks back, how can I throw him the ball if he's never looking back.

With the field we're playing on, it's really small and hard to get out of coverage. The only way to get passing yardage is if I got the ball to them early before they get into the coverage (Which is usually back up pretty far, I'm not sure why), but when they're not looking, I can't throw it to them in the same amount of time I have.

When I tried helping him, the guy flipped out and quit. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to play anymore because it's nowhere near fun, because they can't play.

II am with Tommy on this one. it would also be in the feds interest to find a new solution quickly in the event of someone leaving, why should a fed spend time building a feud for a character thats walking out when theres another younger efeder who wants to step up

Pumpkinhead
01-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice thread!!, if you want my humble opinion I would had name the thread, "advice for newcomers in e feds" just saying...

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Nice thread!!, if you want my humble opinion I would had name the thread, "advice for newcomers in e feds" just saying...

There's actually another thread for that somewhere. Buried. That one should be sticky really, as should this.

Sully
01-07-2012, 01:26 PM
II am with Tommy on this one. it would also be in the feds interest to find a new solution quickly in the event of someone leaving, why should a fed spend time building a feud for a character thats walking out when theres another younger efeder who wants to step up

Like I said in my last post, any other time of the year besides the road to Victory Point, and we would find a new situation. But not leading into the biggest pay per view of the year. You want to leave during June, we'll right you off at the next PPV. You want to leave in November, you can leave, but your character sticks with us until January.

We don't have contracts, WWE does, so they can avoid situations like this.

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 01:31 PM
In most times of the year I will be willing to change my plans, but not around Victory Point. When we were unsure of your ban, we were planning on using your character as long as we needed to in order to finish the storyline. In nearly all cases, that's what everyone's situation will be like. A matter a fact, we actually considered keeping Alex Kidd longer then how long we kept him.

I promise that we will often times write the character off as soon as possible, but if we need to, we will keep it longer. I don't think I would ever use someone's character against their wishes, but I'm not going to let their character vanish like SEZ requested we do.

You clearly didn't read my earlier post thoroughly.
I clearly stated that n the event of a permanent ban, that the fed would have complete control to do whatever they wanted with the perma-banned person's character/characters.

During a temp-ban, it's not an issue at all, since temb bans only last a few days, or a week at most. And in my case I made a huge effort to stay in constant contact with Broc throughout my ban via Torphy and Grind, so that I could get any promos needed to him.

And I also said that having characters vanish into thin air without any character write off isn't acceptable. I stated that out of courtesy, the person should agree to have his character written off in a correct manner, but that the fed should also compromise by writing the character off as soon as possible.
If you have long term plans for a character, but the person wants out, then I'm sorry, you'd have to change your plans. That's called courtesy.

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Aye. Sadly people have the Sin of Pride and refuse to take it. But the people who do take it become much better :)

Pumpkinhead
01-07-2012, 01:33 PM
well now I have a question for the guys that runs the e feds, what you do when for example a guy is inactive for a good amount of time??,lets say a month or two, you keep his character as a robot of you fire the character??, how you handle the situation??

Sully
01-07-2012, 01:35 PM
You clearly didn't read my earlier post thoroughly.
I clearly stated that n the event of a permanent ban, that the fed would have complete control to do whatever they wanted with the perma-banned person's character/characters.

During a temp-ban, it's not an issue at all, since temb bans only last a few days, or a week at most. And in my case I made a huge effort to stay in constant contact with Broc throughout my ban via Torphy and Grind, so that I could get any promos needed to him.

And I also said that having characters vanish into thin air without any character write off isn't acceptable. I stated that out of courtesy, the person should agree to have his character written off in a correct manner, but that the fed should also compromise by writing the character off as soon as possible.
If you have long term plans for a character, but the person wants out, then I'm sorry, you'd have to change your plans. That's called courtesy.

You can't call something courtesy and then say that I HAVE to do it. I should do it, and in most cases I would, but from November to January, if you're character is involved in a MAJOR feud, and we have MAJOR plans at Victory Point, changing our plans would be a waste of our time, and it will hurt the fed.

We care more about the fed, then we do about your one character.

Simple as that.

Sully
01-07-2012, 01:36 PM
well now I have a question for the guys that runs the e feds, what you do when for example a guy is inactive for a good amount of time??,lets say a month or two, you keep his character as a robot of you fire the character??, how you handle the situation??

Depends on how much I like the character, or how many people I have on the roster. Right now I'd keep him as a jobber, because I need jobbers, but if we have 40 guys on one brand, then I'll probably clear some space and release him.

Right now the Supremacy Champion is an inactive, Straight Edge Savior is MIA. But we're still using Damian Icarus, because we NEED to use Damian Icarus.

HolyJose2391
01-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Perfect examaple is the DJ Black/SuperCenaSucks/Kickass guy I still use those because well I need jobbers/bots it just works that way but if the person is still around and fully active then it's their property and not the Feds I agree with everything TT said

HolyJose2391
01-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Somebody has to job also you getting me that promo for AWF? :)

Tommy Thunder
01-07-2012, 01:39 PM

Keep him. you never know when the said person would be back, so it's always best IMO to keep him around. Also you can't have too big of a roster (within reason of course)

If it's an interesting character that has been built up, or has title reigns under his belt, then they can also be used as effective mid card/upper mid card jobbers.

Pumpkinhead
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Somebody has to job also you getting me that promo for AWF? :)
Of course man, you will get it just let me finish some things first ;)

eyehatecena
01-07-2012, 09:48 PM

I let Broc know about my plans for taking my character off of Dynasty- and seeing what type of match he was in- it gives him an easy way of writing him off. In EWA, we are keeping Kidd around(its not like Pau quit and said he wanted his character out)- with Robaried taking over his(Kidds) part. Kidd is are world champ so we could not just kill him off so to say.