Well of course
But he'll get plenty more chances in the future
This however is henrys final shot at the brass ring

Mint Berry Crunch
08-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Well of course
But he'll get plenty more chances in the future
This however is henrys final shot at the brass ring

JBL didn't get one, Batista didn't both of them are better than Henry.

Iron Ape
08-29-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure his ring work has necessarily improved, as I think it's always been there; his skills just seem to get shrouded every time they saddle him with that fun lovin', wall-breakin' Kool Aid face bullshit. I mean, his heel run on Smackdown a few years ago was really solid stuff.

PatsPunkZepp
08-29-2011, 09:30 PM
he does deserve it, but its not gonna happen

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Mark Henry as WHC would be horrible business for the company imo. He isn't a well liked guy for the most part, and he has no mic skills imo. His work ethic is ok, but all he is is a big body and that's it. Sheamus should be a face champion right now. Maybe if they decide to have Henry win make Sheamus face him at the next ppv and win it from him that way.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
You guys are missing the Captain of Charisma!
Hopefully Christian will get his long title reign starting tomorrow!

Y2J___Y2J
08-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Knowing WWE they'll have Orton just beat on him for the entire match like the match against Christian at Summerslam.. Henry deserves a feud for the gold after the time he's been there

TNA 'The very best'
08-29-2011, 10:16 PM
He needs a manager and a championship reign

WPack911
08-29-2011, 11:33 PM
He deserves it and I hope it happens, but I highly doubt it will.

Rich Cranium
08-29-2011, 11:38 PM
I don't see it happening but never say never.

BIGZrudypoo812
08-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Mark Henry does deserve a WHC run and he deserves a WWE title run , i dont care what people think and i'll tell you why, Mark Henry became a WWF wrestler in 1996 he was 25 years old, 1992 when he was 21 he competed in the Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain, where he placed tenth in the super heavyweight division as a weightlifter. So at 21 Mark was in the Olympics and at 25 he joined the WWF and took his focus off of weightlifting and put it on wrestling, in 2002 at 32 he won the Arnold Classic Strongman Competition (with just a couple months of training WOW!!!!) becoming known in the WWE as "The Worlds Strongest Man", and know he is 40 years old WAY past his Weightlifting Prime and is slow. I understand that Mark has Made millions as a WWE wrestler but it just sad that Mark Henry will be remembered as "the big fat black dude that had the 3 6 Mafia song that said "somebody gonna get there ass kicked" and was slow as hell" thats how people will remember him but its even more sad because he could of been known as The Greatest Weigtlifters EVER. thats my opinion

SilverGhost
08-29-2011, 11:40 PM
It could happen.

Mr. McMahon
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
are you kidding me? mark henry as champion? has wwe come really that low? This guy is out of shape and is beyond average on mic. If you want a monster giant as a champion, why not have Big Show? The guy can still go, is charismatic and much better on mic.

Mark Henry will always be remember as the guy involved in the segment where a hand was given birth, he should never be world/wwe champion. The only belt thats fitting for Henry is the hardcore title, which is defunct, but thats the only belt that would fit him. I wouldn't even let him be US/IC champion

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Mark Henry does deserve a WHC run and he deserves a WWE title run , i dont care what people think and i'll tell you why, Mark Henry became a WWF wrestler in 1996 he was 25 years old, 1992 when he was 21 he competed in the Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain, where he placed tenth in the super heavyweight division as a weightlifter. So at 21 Mark was in the Olympics and at 25 he joined the WWF and took his focus off of weightlifting and put it on wrestling, in 2002 at 32 he won the Arnold Classic Strongman Competition (with just a couple months of training WOW!!!!) becoming known in the WWE as "The Worlds Strongest Man", and know he is 40 years old WAY past his Weightlifting Prime and is slow. I understand that Mark has Made millions as a WWE wrestler but it just sad that Mark Henry will be remembered as "the big fat black dude that had the 3 6 Mafia song that said "somebody gonna get there ass kicked" and was slow as hell" thats how people will remember him but its even more sad because he could of been known as The Greatest Weigtlifters EVER. thats my opinion

MARK HENRY will forever be known to me as "SEXUAL CHOCOLATE".

BIGZrudypoo812
08-30-2011, 04:10 AM
mark henry will forever be known to me as "sexual chocolate".

lmao re-mutha-fuckin-spect

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 04:23 AM
lmao re-mutha-fuckin-spect

......WORD lol

steveorton
08-30-2011, 08:11 AM
I don't want him to hold the title although his in ring work has improved and have enjoyed his character for tthe past few weeks, I'm jus sayin...

sincara
08-30-2011, 08:36 AM
if henry wins the world title is getting worthless as
christian had it for a day
orton had it for a few monthes
chhristian for a month
orton for 2 weeks if he looses or christian for 2 weeks if he wins then henry wins

sd need a perminant champ for a while and dont need to pass around the title like a ticking time bomb

LMPunker
08-30-2011, 08:50 AM
this wouldnt shock me but i fear they built him him just to make orton look even better by beating him

Xpacfan
08-30-2011, 08:53 AM
I would love to see mark Henry win the world title
What with injuries and age this is his last run
And his ring work has improved
His Mic skill is solid

Plus his pushes are always cut short and he is left in mediocrity

Its marks time I think
Now or never

Right, because we all know how frequent the WWE makes its black talents heavyweight champion...

SkilletBoi
08-30-2011, 10:26 AM
i think he should win the title, only because im thinking about Henry himself and not how it affects storylines and all that shiz. He's stayed with the WWE for over 14 years, he managed not to get future endevoured, he didnt take a break, go some other promotion, then return, he's stayed through the company through thick and thin and payed his dues, i think based on that he deserves it.

Los Conquistador
08-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Right, because we all know how frequent the WWE makes its black talents heavyweight champion...

Dont get me started on that
I went on a serious rant about that on a different thread

vbirwin
08-30-2011, 02:59 PM
If someone had asked this last year I would probably have said no way but then I was pleasantly surprised/amazed when they put the belt on Kane, a long tenured big man who was getting a push. Henry is in that same spot right now. I'd be happy to see Henry get a run with the belt even if it's short.

GR81
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
this wouldnt shock me but i fear they built him him just to make orton look even better by beating him

This. Right here. ^^

Y2Jryder
08-30-2011, 03:04 PM
The WHC hasn't any prestige at all anymore so who cares?

maar13
08-30-2011, 06:13 PM
JBL didn't get one, Batista didn't both of them are better than Henry.

What are you talking about? they got their runs at the end.

JBL as good as he was on mic, was not hat great in the ring and he got his Run as champion and a very long one, even with the ratings for Smackdown decreasing fast.

Batista go one last month run, for his angle with Cena at Wrestlemania, where he had his best heel work ever, also he lasted two more months in the company by request but both of them had at least one last run with gold before retiring and Batista pursuing MMA.

Does that mean Henry deserves a run? Maybe not, but his last work have been really good and in my view he would make a good intimidating World Champion if played right, maybe even get a manager, but his mic skills and his brutal strength will be more than enough to carry the title for a few months.

maar13
08-30-2011, 06:17 PM

Well that too is the most likely scenario, but you never know.

Well maybe not but Booker was WHC not that long ago.

HCollins-TNA1
08-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Not sure he'll win the belt.... a few factors that plays into him not winning...
1. He's Mark Henry, nothing more then a strong monster.
2. Does he really need a title, I think not..
3. the Big Show, I think it possible he'll return at NoC??

maar13
08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
I think him winning will be cool an unexpected, but I still think like many, this is to make Randy look stronger in his good guy (that is a bad guy, but playa good guy being a bad guy) role.