PDA

View Full Version : SO why isnt this guy in the top yet?

capn-edu
08-29-2011, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGty7sy8l8&feature=related

casin
08-29-2011, 08:08 PM
because wwe wouldn't know talent if i bit them on the ass

Eve's Arse No.1
08-29-2011, 08:10 PM
WOW another Zack Ryder thread

Los Conquistador
08-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah
Your preaching to the converted
This is the iwc
And ryder is its darling

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGty7sy8l8&feature=related

So he needs to be on top cause he Tiger bombed 3years ago?....Zack Ryder got himself alot of Entertaing and catchy catch phrases and he is doing some good silly comedy on Youtube... but Ryder hasnt shown any real wrestling skill, his move set is very poor.... a CM Punk, Randy Orton or John Cena is not gonna get pinned by a rough Ryder.

Zack needs to add some seriousness to his persona, or else he will be nothing more than a poor mans Santino Morella.... People like Austin,Rrock and Angle were able to look like legit main eventers and still do silly comedy. Ryder needs to find that balance.... but most importantly he has to add some more dimsions to his character and he needs to put on some good matches and get noticed in the ring.

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Ryder really hasn't been able to show us his skills because he hasn't been in real action for a long ass time. These little 2 minute mathces don't count to me. Give him a solid 5-8 minute match and let him show us what he can or can't do and then decide on his outcome.

PatsPunkZepp
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
the man is a ic or us champ at best but he could be another miz.. maybe

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Ryder really hasn't been able to show us his skills because he hasn't been in real action for a long ass time. These little 2 minute mathces don't count to me. Give him a solid 5-8 minute match and let him show us what he can or can't do and then decide on his outcome.

he has a long way to go.... he is mostly trying to be a comedy act and that will only take you so far..... i seen alot of Ryders matches he is decent at best but he hasnt been able to shine... guys like Rhodes and Bryan shine in 2 min matches and are really fighting for their spots, i think Zack is more trying to get the comedy part over and catch phrases.

Just look at Superstars, Curt Hawkins, Tyson Kid, Masters and Trent Barreta are leaving it all in the ring and i havent heard a much talked about Zack Ryders match on Superstars

Y2J___Y2J
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Because he's a comedy act.. like Santino and will never be taken seriously by the WWE

Mr. McMahon
08-29-2011, 11:53 PM
I don't understand why people even like this guy? He is just a little bigger than rey mysterio/spike dudley. His catchphrase is something a 5 year old would think of. And him saying 'bro' in every sentence is just stupid, Hulk Hogan did that for years. I don't watch his internet show nor do I have the time to watch it, if he gets over on the internet then thats just too bad because 99% of the WWE fans don't watch internet segments.

So they should do his segments on raw, for me and the other 99% he is still a low carder since we never saw those segments. Don't get me wrong, I've heard many wrestlers say good things about him, but form what I've seen, its nothing spectacular

tshizzy34
08-30-2011, 02:18 AM
he has a long way to go.... he is mostly trying to be a comedy act and that will only take you so far..... i seen alot of Ryders matches he is decent at best but he hasnt been able to shine... guys like Rhodes and Bryan shine in 2 min matches and are really fighting for their spots, i think Zack is more trying to get the comedy part over and catch phrases.

Just look at Superstars, Curt Hawkins, Tyson Kid, Masters and Trent Barreta are leaving it all in the ring and i havent heard a much talked about Zack Ryders match on Superstars

I agree for the most part. I do think that other stars right now deserve way more of a push than what they have been given, but why not push Ryder without the kiddy gimmick. I like his WWWYKI but bro is a little overused. I think if they would give him the proper attire and gimmick he might go far, but yes there are def more deserving ppl out there.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 04:31 AM
If Zach ryder was a TNA wrestler,you people would rip TNA to shreds for having such a stupid looking and goofy wrestler

BlazersDozen
08-30-2011, 05:14 AM
I must admit that I didn't really see the point in the Ryder love until like around episode 11-13 in his webiseries where I looked past his gimmic & saw that he has a real look & mic skill of someone who could be a big heel in this business. I kknow everyone loves him but its just what I saw. I think if they remove his dumb gimmic & let him be himself, then he could really shine. Also, he's not that small. I think somewhere in the 220s which is an area the majority of the roster is headed after the PEP accusations & deaths that were critisized by the media. You see more than ever smaller guys getting a push. Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes are midcard champs & they aren't just as big as he is. He does need a bigger moveset but I think he has one, just not the chance to show it.

machoo mann
08-30-2011, 05:51 AM
i really liked Ryder on his ECW days but now all this hype for some kayfabe title and sometimes funny YouTube-series? no offense but Curt Hawkins is ten times talented compared to Ryder. the guy has charisma no doubt but the gimmick kind of ruins everything when you try to imagine him as a legitimate competitor.

el gabo
08-30-2011, 08:31 AM
i really liked Ryder on his ECW days but now all this hype for some kayfabe title and sometimes funny YouTube-series? no offense but Curt Hawkins is ten times talented compared to Ryder. the guy has charisma no doubt but the gimmick kind of ruins everything when you try to imagine him as a legitimate competitor.

True that.

Y2Jryder
08-30-2011, 09:46 AM
WOW another Zack Ryder thread

still wanking on eve's arse?

ShockMaster
08-30-2011, 10:56 AM
If Zach ryder was a TNA wrestler,you people would rip TNA to shreds for having such a stupid looking and goofy wrestler

No, if he was in TNA he would probably have a shittier gimmick. Most of the time, writers and producers are the ones that allow the talent to do what they do. So I would do as I've always done with TNA...blame the powers that be for having such a stupid looking, goofy show.

Russo swerve
08-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Lol this must be the 1,333,5565,45985555 thread about this looser ha ryder is a joke