PDA

View Full Version : yosi tatsu, most underrated wrestler in the WWE

skyhigh93
08-29-2011, 06:07 PM
when you say underrated in WWE n TNA, people think shelton benjamin, zack ryder, MVP, kazarian, matt hardy (when he was good), christian (ok hes main event now but people used to call him underrated)

now, these guys are/were underrated by WWE, but not by the IWC and even most casual fans. there is one guy thats extremely underrated by the IWC and the WWE.........

yoshi tatsu. i remember seeing one of his early matches in japan when he was a jobber, n i thought he seemed talented, he comes to WWE, gets a decent start in ECW, then............... hes a jobber once again. poor yoshi, he has an exciting style, gets a decent pop everytime he comes out (even louder at the end of his matches once people have seen what he can do, since they cant see it on TV), if it was up to me, he'd be competing with zack ryder for the US championship.

Tomsta666
08-29-2011, 06:10 PM
I havent really seen that much of him tbh, only the ocassional job. I like his funky entrance music though... lulz.

Off topic, but it's a nice change to see a Man Utd fan that is actually from Manchester!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Dude has no mic skill and is good in the ring.

Just like Primo (who is technically better), Tyson Kidd ( who is technically better). There are alot of guys on the WWE roster who are rated about the same as Yoshi or even lower and yet they are more gifted.

In all honesty if he wasnt Japanese and WWE didnt need him for the Japanese market he would of bee future endeavored a while ago.

GreatMuta4life
08-29-2011, 06:34 PM
There are so many amazing Japanese wrestlers, I'm not sure Yoshi is really in the same league as the greats. And his English is horrible, so that's not a positive. His gimmick is pretty much a lame stereotype too. Hmm(searches for positives...) he did do that slow mo kick on Z! true long island stories, that was cool!

Y2J___Y2J
08-29-2011, 06:39 PM
i liked Yoshi when I watched a few episodes of superstars. He seemed decent in the ring but his promo's would probably need some work. And the fans might find it hard to connect with him if he has an accent.

Also him vs Zach Ryder for the US title.. DAMN... I like Zach as much as the next guy but he's boring in the ring ( gonna get heat for that) . Love his show though but a comedy act is all he will be from now on I would think

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Tatsu is a decent wrestler, but he doesn't speak much English, I have heard his mic skills are lacking, and he will never be utilized to his full potential so his push will never happen!