PDA

View Full Version : Fill In The Blank!!! E&C

Tha Crows Nest
10-06-2010, 12:20 PM
If you dont know how it works I make the statement you fill in the blank and give the reason why you answered the way you did.

With Edge now on Smackdown and a possible Face turn in the works the chances of a Edge and Christian reunion are _________.

Tha Crows Nest
10-06-2010, 12:24 PM
With Edge now on Smackdown and a possible Face turn in the works the chances of a Edge and Christian reunion are Great.

Not only do I think it should happen I think it will happen. I think that unless Edge gets into the World Title picture than when Christian returns I think him and Edge could reunite and maybe reignite the Tag Team Division that I honestly think is on the brinks of actually being a division again. I mean we got the Dudebusters and the Gatecrashers. The Usos have been on TV and have been pushed and the Hart Dynasty barring a break up are the most formidable tag team of all and then then the current tag team Champs Dashingly Sinister.

Daniel Bryan
10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
hopeful...
i would love to see Edge and Christian reunite

SgtGohan
10-06-2010, 12:42 PM
hopefully very high chances but that wont be untill christian returns and ends his feud with del rio anyways

DirtySteal
10-06-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd rather see a fued between them, than have them team up again. Whats the point of seeing them team? who are they going to fight? Mcintyre and Rhodes? fun.

The tag team devision is pretty much dead and buried, it would be more interesting to see them fight it out one on one. Maybe Christian as the heel this time?

Robstar
10-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Good signs for an epic Wrestlemania match - and then reunite them.

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 08:14 PM
I like the Wrestlemania match idea Robstar to the team on few occasions after. Maybe an 8th run as tag champs together but a brief run.

Nexus4Life
10-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I like the Wrestlemania match idea Robstar to the team on few occasions after. Maybe an 8th run as tag champs together but a brief run.

That wrestlemaina match could be tag champ vs tag champ, like eddie vs rey a few yr's ago! But make it a match worth watchin, like a street fight or something along that line or title vs title!?

Leonardo
10-07-2010, 02:22 PM
well the whole E&C will happen if they are not thinking about it then edge would not have told the miz I was living the word AWESOMENESS when you were in H.S......
they will form them and then have them fight miz and riley in survivor series RAW vs SMackdown(i thinks is christian is able to come back) or even Royal Rumble since they integrate the brands