PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker's WM 28 foe...revealed?

AirBourne
08-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Found this on his wikipedia page, I know it's wikipedia but still, what do you think of the possibility?

"After the Royal Rumble 2011, promos showing The Undertaker entering and standing within an old house began airing. Each promo would end with the date 2-21-11 being burned into the screen. On the February 21 episode of Raw following the Elimination Chamber 2011, The Undertaker returned to Raw, but was interrupted by Triple H, who also returned moments later and confronted The Undertaker. The two of them stared at the WrestleMania XXVII marquee, which turned out to be a challenge that The Undertaker accepted. The match was then made official on WWE's official website and then turned into a No Holds Barred match. At WrestleMania XXVII, after surviving three Pedigrees and a Tombstone Piledriver, Undertaker forced Triple H to tap out to Hell's Gate, extending his streak to 19–0. Following the match, The Undertaker was taken out on a stretcher. Undertaker will return before Wrestlemania and will face Randy Orton in his last match at Miami."

Direct link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Undertaker#Feud_with_Triple_H_.282011.29

daverende5
08-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Anyone could have had posted that, it also doesn't give an explanation.
Orton doesn't need to win from the UT because he is way over.

BlazersDozen
08-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Its not going to be Randy Orton.

I think the only 2 logical choices are going to be Kane or Triple H. I can see Kane returning as the evil Kane that he was trying so hard to become again before being "injured" by Mark Henry. Maybe both retire that night at WM28 with some prolific ending where Taker wins then they doing a HUGE spot that sends them both back to Hell.

ELNIOJR
08-29-2011, 04:05 AM
Countdown (http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2011&month=08&date=29&hrs=13&ts=24&tz=local&min=12&sec=0&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To) until Undertaker WM28 opponent Thread beeing Closed or Moved...

Y2Jryder
08-29-2011, 05:12 AM
I didn't see this thread for a whole week or something, and now here it is.
Congratz sir for your original thread

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 05:46 AM
It will not be anyone besides Kane or HHH imo. If they are gonna have Taker win then I see it being Kane or HHH. If they are gonna have Taker lose then it has got to be HHH.

Hannibal
08-29-2011, 05:46 AM
I'd rather see Bryan Danielson wrestle Taker for 30+.
Could you imagine the lead up for Taker vs The American Dragon?
I could imagine "D-Bry" as Booker T calls him, just walking up Taker and slapping the taste out of his mouth to initiate the feud.
I just want to see this. I don't know why. I've wanted to see this since like 2006.
If this were to happen I'd mark the fuck out.

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 05:54 AM
BTW: The link that is on here for the wikipedia page does not at any point say that Taker will return before Wrestlemania, nor does it mention his opponent being Randy Orton either. There is a spot on the page where you can edit the information if your logged in, so either someone posted this and then deleted it right after, or someone copied the info on here word for word, and then added in their own personal opinion and made it look as if it was done by someone else, either way this is totally 100% FALSE!

Russo swerve
08-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Lol at this thread

ajstyless
08-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Waiting for Bodom to reply and close this thread :lol:

PandaMassacre
08-29-2011, 08:58 AM
This thread is fine for now, unless there is another thread that was posted before this one relating to The Undertakers next opponent?

Enforcer23
08-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Lol at this thread

ow yea indeed...sorry man but this is just a dumb thread and most of all you got it of wikipedia

Russo swerve
08-29-2011, 09:20 AM
ow yea indeed...sorry man but this is just a dumb thread and most of all you got it of wikipedia

Lol yea exactly ppl dont understand you can edit the wiki pages

PandaMassacre
08-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Derailment on two pages. This thread is closed until' further notice.