PDA

View Full Version : Team Canada

THEKEVINBRAND
08-29-2011, 12:34 AM
I dunno about you, but I really want to see Team Canada back in TNA!
Have Petey Williams, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, A1, Johnny Devine and Scott D'Amore

I dunno it would be great to see them feud against Immortal or something idk, do you guys wanna see them re-form

S.E. Zero
08-29-2011, 12:45 AM
I personally would like to see them as a team just not against Immortal.

Problem is they've had chances to do it before and didnt, well at least most of them when Roode, Young and Williams were still together.

A1 and Devine are just jobbers and they proved that even when they were a part of Team Canada.

It would be great to see them back together but TNA would just fuck it up to a degree its not even worth trying it for now.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Have Petey Williams, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, A1, Johnny Devine and Scott D'Amore

I dunno it would be great to see them feud against Immortal or something idk, do you guys wanna see them re-form

No, your just saying that because your Canadian, lol j/k.

But for real the only one I want to see come back is Petey Williams. Bobby Roode I like seeing him in Beer Money. I would like to maybe see Team Canada just become a tag team with EY and Williams managed by D'Amore as heels fueding against British Invasion.

SilverGhost
08-29-2011, 01:00 AM
CANADA.Save_us/from:TNA's(Bullshit)<Immortal>

monctonvike
08-29-2011, 05:40 AM
yes and no looks like bobby roode might be on his way to singles start so its hard to say if another faction is what he needs

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Meh, I would be ok with or without them tbh, but why not.

HeelTurn
08-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Erm another team in TNA not really lol I enjoyed it first time around, except A1 he was just crap, and Im sorta enjoying EY's comedy gimmick, plus Booby Roode is fine in Beer Money. Bringing back Petey Williams is great though.

Russo swerve
08-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Nah tna will still.suck

steveorton
08-29-2011, 07:44 AM
I personally would like to see them as a team just not against Immortal.

Problem is they've had chances to do it before and didnt, well at least most of them when Roode, Young and Williams were still together.

A1 and Devine are just jobbers and they proved that even when they were a part of Team Canada.

It would be great to see them back together but TNA would just fuck it up to a degree its not even worth trying it for now.

^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

jordan1995
08-29-2011, 07:47 AM
that would be great ...but to be fair i just wanna see petey back

wrestlingfan66513
08-29-2011, 09:12 AM
You forgot Jack Evans he was on Team Canada before. He was in there for a little while even though he isn't Canadian.

Y2J___Y2J
08-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Oh hell no.! TNA doesn't needs another stable. They need to get rid of the one's they have right now.! Long overdue

Xpacfan
08-29-2011, 01:36 PM

Yeah me too. I was really disappointed when they were disbanded.

eboy
08-29-2011, 02:05 PM
No, your just saying that because your Canadian, lol j/k.

But for real the only one I want to see come back is Petey Williams. Bobby Roode I like seeing him in Beer Money. I would like to maybe see Team Canada just become a tag team with EY and Williams managed by D'Amore as heels fueding against British Invasion.

thats a cool idea i cant see why they'd feud with Immortal and Roode needs a singles run but a team with Young and Willaims would be cool and yes they#d have to bring back D'amore if they were heel

THEKEVINBRAND
08-31-2011, 06:49 PM
hell i was pointing out as a stable but a tag team would do, eric young's character has become boring and quick

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 08:28 PM
A feud with Mexican American would be great.... If they would reform...
If I would reform Team Canada Eric Young, and Petey Williams, for surely Scott D'Amore and maybe A! to be the muscle...