PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the Blank!!! Wrestlemania Main Event!

Tha Crows Nest
10-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I saw something like this on ESPN today and thought it would be cool. Basically what happens is, I post something and leave a blank and you fill in the blank and explain why you put the answer you did.

With this one I want to do the Wrestlemania main Event this year to start the fill in the bank process. So here is the statement.

This year the Main Event of Wrestlemania should be ________ vs. __________.

Now of course I will also answer it myself.

This year the Main Event of Wrestlemania should be Randy Orton vs. John Cena.

I think if the WWE work the storyline correctly we could have an amazing Wrestlemania Main Event for the WWE Title with John Cena as a Heel and the leader of Nexus vs. Randy Orton the Man trying to destroy the Nexus. As much as I know this will prolly not happen I think this would probably be one of the best storylines and Main Events that the WWE can build between now and Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan
10-06-2010, 12:40 PM
iron sheik vs bob orton lol jk

umm i would personally love to see Sheamus vs Taker

SgtGohan
10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Miz vs Cena

Tha Crows Nest
10-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Miz vs Cena

Yes if Cena does stay Face which i expect him to do I would love Miz to cash in and go against Cena I just havent decided what they would do yet knowing WWE he would prolly Cash in at the PPV before Wrestlemania and win and then Cena will get the Rematch but I think how Cocky Miz is they should have him announce it ahead of time and let him Main Event Wrestlemania. If Miz won his first World Title in the Main event of Mania against John Cena I would mark!!!

SgtGohan
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
yep even if cena turns heel it would be a perfect time for a faceturn feud for the miz. but not sure if that would really work out.

vbirwin
10-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Cena vs Undertaker

If Cena is heel it fits perfectly. If Cena is face then they book it like the first Taker/Michaels match. Either way this is almost definately going to be Takers last Wrestlemania and I think they will put WWE's top guy and reputed Superman against him to give him a win over the best to cap off the streak.

SgtGohan
10-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Cena is not going to beat the streak! if he does im gonna kill him personally, id rather have hornswoggle end the streak then cena

DirtySteal
10-06-2010, 02:15 PM
The most logical option is Cena Vs Undertaker. I think this could be done with Cena being face or heel. However I dont want this for any title, the match can be pulled off without having any gold in the mix, plus defending the gold will go to some other match and help boost those superstars.

I wouldnt have mined seeing Jericho vs Taker at mania.

Scottland
10-06-2010, 03:37 PM
iron sheik vs bob orton lol jk

umm i would personally love to see Sheamus vs Taker

There was reports about WWE doing a Sheamus vs. Undertaker at this year's Wrestlemania. So, the chances are really high on that match happening. The main event this year will more then likely be Randy Orton (anti-hero) vs. John Cena (heel) plus WWE wants to unify the WWE & World Heavyweight titles this year at Wrestlemania. So, you know they would put these two as the main event since they are the biggest names in the business today.

Scottland
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
yep even if cena turns heel it would be a perfect time for a faceturn feud for the miz. but not sure if that would really work out.

A face turn for The Miz? Fat chance on that one. Miz is better off as a heel let alone they tried Miz as a face in the beginning which failed. He's much better to boo against then cheerful let alone he's a mediocre wrestler with only good promo skills. It would be like watching two of John Cena. That's something we don't need.

cubco
10-06-2010, 03:44 PM
I would love it to be Cena vs Undertaker

Raws main event will be: John Cena vs Wade Barrett or Randy Orton
Smackdowns main event: Edge vs Christian (Depending on when Christian returns)
Undertaker vs Sheamus will be semi-main

vbirwin
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
SGT, I wasn't very Clear. I meant they would put Cena against Taker so that Taker can win his last match and protect his streak against WWE's biggest star. Let him go out at the absolute top.

Justdawg08
10-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Undertaker Vs John Cena is a match I've wanted for a long time... Sheamus would be just like the Mark Henry's and Giant Gonzalez that came before and failed. I want Cena to take on the Undertaker and I want Cena to beat the Undertaker in a way of passing the torch to Cena who would become the REAL top dog with Undertaker retiring. This would be for the WWE Championship.

Christian Vs Edge, this would be the World Title.

and our non title main event... lets go... Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

shanethewolf
10-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Wade Barrett vs. John Morrison (my 2 fave stars in WWE right now)

chaos75
10-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Miz vs Orton or Miz vs CM Punk

Scottland
10-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Undertaker Vs John Cena is a match I've wanted for a long time... Sheamus would be just like the Mark Henry's and Giant Gonzalez that came before and failed. I want Cena to take on the Undertaker and I want Cena to beat the Undertaker in a way of passing the torch to Cena who would become the REAL top dog with Undertaker retiring. This would be for the WWE Championship.

Christian Vs Edge, this would be the World Title.

and our non title main event... lets go... Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

Undertaker losing to Cena at Wrestlemania to pass the torch? HELL NO! This isn't Rock vs. Hogan (Hogan's overrated). Undertaker is far superior compared to Cena (another overrated wrestler). I think Cena being the only top dog in WWE days are coming to an end especially with the rise of popularity of "The Viper" Randy Orton who many say the Orton Era has begun starting in 2010. There are only a few people who would deserve to be the one chosen to have beaten The Undertaker at Wrestlemania those are The Rock, HBK, Stone Cold, or even Orton (which there is a true story about that).

A little true story here. Undertaker wanted Orton to be the one to beat him at Wrestlemania (the year they wrestled) but Orton didn't want to do it because he thought that's what makes the Undertaker gimmick great & would rather be one of the victims to lose against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania which some say is considered an honor within the WWE.

Tha Crows Nest
10-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I defenitly think the Orton era has started plus although Vince loves Cena we all know Orton has HHH in his corner.

Hesterica
10-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Miz vs Cena

yes! and thrown in a double turn ala bret hart vs austin!

Hesterica
10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
I know we're talking about the main event but just wanted to butt this in...if they are unifying the titles then it would be a great time to bring back the cruiserweight title right? then let's have it...for the first ever cruiserweight title after coming back, alberto del rio vs rey mysterio vs kaval at wrestlemania!

brockidlewine
10-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Wrestlemania 27
Cody Rhodes Vs Ted Dibiase First Blood match
Edge Vs Christian TLC Match with Matt Hardy as referee World Heavyweight Championship
Stone Cold Vs Randy Orton Stone Cold's last match
Daniel Bryan Vs Kaval Vs Rey Mysterio Unified Intercontial Championship ladder match
John Cena Vs A returning Batista in a Cage for the wwe championship
Sheamus Vs Kane Street Fight
MVP, Alberto Del Rio, Cm Punk, Justin Gabriel, Miz, John Morrison, R-Truth, Jack Swagger Money In The Bank
Undertaker Vs Goldberg and yes people Goldberg ends the streak. Whos Next? Undertakers Next