PDA

View Full Version : tag team division saves wwe

pauadrian
08-28-2011, 09:28 PM
does the tag team division save the wwe
does it make it the best pg wwe ever

SilverGhost
08-28-2011, 09:30 PM
It would put tag team wrestling back but I don't think it would save the WWE.

I doubt the other too. WWEPG=send kids happy=Cena wins at everything

pauadrian
08-28-2011, 10:04 PM
I doubt the other too. WWEPG=send kids happy=Cena wins at everything

lol genius post

tnafanwwehater
08-28-2011, 10:11 PM
does the tag team division save the wwe
does it make it the best pg wwe ever

tbh tag teams were always fun. and they were great to watch. the problem is there is no personality on todays tag teams. they are all so genetic. the names and the look nothing stands out. Tag team used to be great because wrestlers lived their gimmick. but when their is nothing fun about them what can u do.

Russo swerve
08-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Save wwe from what???? I didnt know the wwe was in trouble

capn-edu
08-28-2011, 10:25 PM

Can't agree more master Russo..

Los Conquistador
08-28-2011, 10:46 PM

and here i was thinkin i had missed some major news

damn speculations

Danielle20SxE
08-28-2011, 10:48 PM
No and no.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Tag Team wrestling is kinda dated.... their are a few exceptions but the whole one guy Good Guys take control till bad guys cheat. Then they beat one guy. Hot tag and finish..... plus with shorter tv matches its hard to get a good tag match over.

zrdt12
08-28-2011, 11:10 PM
But tag team wrestling is great. I can recall multiple times being just as excited (if not more) to seeing the tag titles on the line vs the main event. It's too dry to have every match of your ppv 1 vs 1.

Dubs
08-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Tag team wrestling isn't popular as it once was today and tag team wrestling isn't that exciting anymore. Not because there isn't great tag teams anymore but its just boring to me. Sad but true.

Russo swerve
08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
I rather see some good unrestricted cruiserweight action than tag teams. Thats just me

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 11:49 PM
tag team wrestling is great...wont save wwe but will give them a certian boost

SilverGhost
08-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Tag team wrestling isn't popular as it once was today and tag team wrestling isn't that exciting anymore. Not because there isn't great tag teams anymore but its just boring to me. Sad but true.

I rather see some good unrestricted cruiserweight action than tag teams. Thats just me

How about a high flying tag team match?

I believe that tag team wrestling can be good. Its just there has to be more teams with chemistry, not thrown together teams and hope for the best(ala WWE) I remember when TNA had a solid tag team division and tag team matches were watchable and great.

Point being, more teams with chemistry than can draw could save the tag team in wrestling and sports entertainment(only if Vinnie would start giving a damn) because tag team wrestling is entertaining if done right and given the effort and commitment.

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 12:18 AM
How about a high flying tag team match?

I believe that tag team wrestling can be good. Its just there has to be more teams with chemistry, not thrown together teams and hope for the best(ala WWE) I remember when TNA had a solid tag team division and tag team matches were watchable and great.

Point being, more teams with chemistry than can draw could save the tag team in wrestling and sports entertainment(only if Vinnie would start giving a damn) because tag team wrestling is entertaining if done right and given the effort and commitment.

As far as a high flying tag team match, the only way that's gonna happen is if they put Bourne & Kingston against like Cara and Mysterio or Gabriel. I mean who else is there really that fits that category?

SilverGhost
08-29-2011, 12:26 AM
As far as a high flying tag team match, the only way that's gonna happen is if they put Bourne & Kingston against like Cara and Mysterio or Gabriel. I mean who else is there really that fits that category?

That is the problem: its thrown together. If there was one high flying tag team that was together when they got in the WWE, it wouldn't be much of a problem though the lack of tag teams doesn't help, like at all. Its not that its boring, its just Vinnie doesn't care.

ELNIOJR
08-29-2011, 03:30 AM
Honestly? Im sick of this TTD-C = "Tag Team Division Conversation". It's not you. It's the Topic itself...

Russo swerve
08-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Im still confused since when was the wwe in trouble?

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 06:13 AM
That is the problem: its thrown together. If there was one high flying tag team that was together when they got in the WWE, it wouldn't be much of a problem though the lack of tag teams doesn't help, like at all. Its not that its boring, its just Vinnie doesn't care.

Yea I agree. They just walk up to 2 complete opposite people and are like you 2 are gonna be a tag team. It's so messed up and until they can find real genuine tag teams it's sadly never going to change.

Im still confused since when was the wwe in trouble?

That's a good question man, and I would say their not, the poster must think that WWE is headed to a downfall or something I dunno, and making the tag teams great again will save them from the downfall? I really don't know, and you sir have a very very valid open question!!!

steveorton
08-29-2011, 07:39 AM
I didn't know WWE needed saving but if they did tag teams wouldn't be able to, I'm jus sayin...

pauadrian
08-29-2011, 03:43 PM
That's a good question man, and I would say their not, the poster must think that WWE is headed to a downfall or something I dunno, and making the tag teams great again will save them from the downfall? I really don't know, and you sir have a very very valid open question!!!

i say saving cus
well the iwc thinks wwe sucks cus they dont get what they want
if tag teams are setlled iwc will have nuthin to complain bout

Rilla
08-29-2011, 04:39 PM

Impossible. They'll ALWAYS find something to complain about.

tshizzy34
08-29-2011, 07:29 PM
i say saving cus
well the iwc thinks wwe sucks cus they dont get what they want
I don't think we all say that wwe sucks. It's just that the tag team division used to be great. They used to have matches that everyone wanted to see, they were fun, they were entertaining, they lived up to the hypes, and most of all they had good tag teams that weren't just thrown together randomly. The divas division also used to be worthwhile, and matter of fact it used to be so good that sometimes the divas matches were raws main event. When's the last time you seen a raw that had divas as a main event? I believe it's like pre 08 maybe even pre 07. Just bring those divisions back to their prominence and more and more ppl will start to come around and stop complaining.

Impossible. They'll ALWAYS find something to complain about.

This is very true, you will never be able to please everyone!

Mr. McMahon
08-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Tag Team division doesn't save WWE, nor does the cruiserweight division. They had both the tag team and cruiserweight division in 2006-2007 but WWE was still crappy then and that wasn't even PG era. It won't save the WWE. Only the creative can save the WWE, you can have the best tag teams in the ring but if they aren't booked properly then they are forgotten. Look at how poorly the tag teams were booked in the past few years, they were a joke and were squashed, no one even remembers them and no one is ever going to put them on a 'top 5 tag teams of all time' list: Deuce/Domino, Murdoch/Cade, Nexus/Coore, Major Brothers, Usos