PDA

View Full Version : Little Robbie and Big Robbie

eboy
08-28-2011, 07:48 PM
so Robbie E and Big Rob terry could be forming an alliance and i wondered what u guys think

Personally i thing Robbie E is entertaining and very underrated and big rob is a fail but Perhaps a Bodygaurd role agian could make him bareable

helmsley
08-28-2011, 07:55 PM
i dont really like neither of them, i find them useless and unecessary, there is better talent in tna that deserves tv time

eboy
08-28-2011, 07:56 PM
i dont really like neither of them, i find them useless and unecessary, there is better talent in tna that deserves tv time

i agree with that about big rob

but i think Robbie has potential he is entertaining and strangly i like his exxaggerated Ring style

helmsley
08-28-2011, 07:58 PM
i agree with that about big rob

but i think Robbie has potential he is entertaining and strangly i like his exxaggerated Ring style

well actually he was like the only heel in the x division before they hired more wreslters (aries..etc..) and i think he did fine, maybe they should change their gimmick or make it more convincing

S.E. Zero
08-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Given their roles and general lack of screen it wouldnt a bad idea but its TNA so they really wont care to do it if they can just continue to swerve it up Russo style.

If they went through a complete overhaul where they freshen up the roster and actually use the talents as they should then this might be a great choice to do something different but we all know that wont happen anytime soon.

Y2J___Y2J
08-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Robbie E needs to be turned into a more ruthless character in the ring, maybe a few beatdowns after matches would help

body slam
08-28-2011, 09:48 PM
I don't really think the X Division is the right fit for Robbie E. He seems out of place to me.

tad locust
08-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Im not a fan of either but think they would make a good addition to the tag team division.I actually like the Jersey Shore gimmick Robbie E has and think he plays the character well

Rich Cranium
08-28-2011, 10:00 PM
I really hope they don't have big Rob doing fist pumps!

body slam
08-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Im not a fan of either but think they would make a good addition to the tag team division.I actually like the Jersey Shore gimmick Robbie E has and think he plays the character well

Kind of thinking the same thing just don't know who to team him with.

The Brown One
08-29-2011, 12:02 AM
I really hate them both.

SilverGhost
08-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Robbie E needs a better gimmick. Rob Terry is friggin useless.

gravesismizfan
08-29-2011, 02:09 AM
Interesting

ELNIOJR
08-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Robbi.E remindes me of a Monk.Ey
and Rob Terry is just awful. They can both GTS!

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/meh.jpg

machoo mann
08-29-2011, 05:09 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZHjGhuMGsh0/TanIxu2BAMI/AAAAAAAAAq8/ev8Z8DHsIdc/s640/spiderman_meme.jpg

Rob Terry and Robbie E..this sums up my feelings.

eboy
08-29-2011, 07:08 AM
I Agree Robbie is better as heel him heel with Rob has his Bodygaurd could make them more ruthless

steveorton
08-29-2011, 07:33 AM

Quoted for the truth, I'm jus sayin...

Xpacfan
08-29-2011, 09:49 AM
so Robbie E and Big Rob terry could be forming an alliance and i wondered what u guys think

Personally i thing Robbie E is entertaining and very underrated and big rob is a fail but Perhaps a Bodygaurd role agian could make him bareable

Where did you hear this? The British Invasion just reunited not long ago.

eboy
08-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Where did you hear this? The British Invasion just reunited not long ago.

um i watched Impact yea TBI (Magnus & Williams are back together) but it looks like they have other plans for big Rob

Xpacfan
08-29-2011, 01:41 PM
um i watched Impact yea TBI (Magnus & Williams are back together) but it looks like they have other plans for big Rob

Yeah but a few weeks ago, Big Rob came out saved Magnus and Williams from getting attack by Mexico America.

Automatic
08-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Lawl, Robbie E said that Terry has 2 left feet in the ring. I never knew you could humiliate fellow wrestlers on TV. I don't think we'll ever see Rob Terry again as a singles wrestler.

Robareid
08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Yeah but a few weeks ago, Big Rob came out saved Magnus and Williams from getting attack by Mexico America.

TNA making a u turn on an angle, nooooooo

eboy
08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
yeah i know i remember but Plans have obviously changed

Lawl, Robbie E said that Terry has 2 left feet in the ring. I never knew you could humiliate fellow wrestlers on TV. I don't think we'll ever see Rob Terry again as a singles wrestler.

Yeah hopefully not he really is that bad where as Batista had a Good Gimmick to save him Terry is pure dog crap

eboy
08-29-2011, 01:53 PM
tna making a u turn on an angle, nooooooo

.......................lolz

TNA Ambassador
08-31-2011, 08:28 AM
I love Robbie E, he is a great young talent and could be the future of the company. With big Rob Terry in his corner, he could unstoppable.
5 Fist Pumps, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!!!!!!!!

Automatic
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
I love Robbie E, he is a great young talent and could be the future of the company. With big Rob Terry in his corner, he could unstoppable.
5 Fist Pumps, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!!!!!!!!

That's a bold statement.