PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling: How I would book it

Dubs
08-28-2011, 03:07 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/178/013/impact-wrestling-logo-1_crop_340x234.jpg?1310363884

Faces
AJ Styles
Jeff Hardy
The Brian Kendrick (X)
Jack Evans(X)
Kaz (X)
Kurt Angle (Tweener)
Mickie James (Knockout)
Motor City Machine Guns (X)
ODB (Knockout)
Sting
Kid Kash (X)
Velvet Sky (Knockout)
The World's Greatest Tag Team
Devon
Zema Ion(X)
Tara (Knockout)
Bobby Rhoode
Jerry Lynn
RVD
Kenny King (X)
Crimson
Sonjay Dutt (X)
Alex Silva (x)
Taeler Hendrix (knockout)
Abyss (Tweener)

HEELS:
Austin Aries (X)
British Invasion (Doug Williams, Rob Terry, Mark Haskins, Magnus)
Bully Ray
Christopher Daniels
Eric Young (X)
Madison Rayne (Knockout)
Ms. Tessmacher (knockout)
Jeff Jarrett
Robbie E (X)
Joey Ryan (X)
Sarita (Knockout)
Mr. Anderson
The Pope
Samoa Joe
Garrett Bischoff
Winter(Knockout)
LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
James Storm
Okada(X)
Johnny Devine (X)
Gunner

TNA Tag Team Titles

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMLgpEqhAsU8sUuRyZijlyHdDdZ-9T7eXFIi7MUzBcCRrLswdR- TWGT(Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin)

S.E. Zero
08-29-2011, 10:59 PM
A new thread eh? Not bad presentation wise, I see you eliminated the KO Tag Team Championship and are using the original TNA World Heavyweight Championship which is great considering its one I like and think suits TNA better.

The news section I guess you can call it that was interesting and the tournament that TNA plans to do is gonna interesting.

Now the Review:

Angle opening the show was great, his promo was solid and Eric Bischoff interrupting and making his authority clear was great as I feel all GM's need that quality of this my show so I'm taking control so good job on that and the setup for the 6 man tag team main event later on was top notch.

Something The Brian Kendrick needs to understand the X Division was never really in distress of being helped by having someone hell anyone take the title away from Abyss; simply put the X Division was about no limits not weight limits so at the end of day anybody could've ''helped'' the X Division as he claims he did by taking the belt away from Abyss, but now with with the weight restrictions set into place by Bischoff its more neccessary than ever that these amazing talents of the X Division make sure the X Division shines and honestly Aries is a great choice to lead the way being the champion and all so kudos to you on that.

Very happy to see the Motor City Machine Guns together again and in returning secure a victory over Mexican America, especially when every win means being one step closer to facing The World's Greatest Tag Team who arrived in stylish fashion to the iMPACT Zone with the TNA Tag Team Championships.

Angles strikes out with Crimson, the search continues.

The Pope cuts a great promo concerning the tournament and gets the win tonight not bad.

Damn if anybody would made a great for Kurt's partners I would've thought it'd be Benjamin and Haas for sure but even they make Angle strike out again, who else could he approach?

Wow...I did not see Rayne as the favorite to win but she is a great choice to challenge for the Knockouts Championship.

Tension between former allies is good, great segment here.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Lol, just kidding bro, I'm uber sad that Beer Money Inc. is gone but I'm interested to see where this feud with Storm and Roode is gonna go.

Peculiar segment here, Daniels and Styles vs British Invasion looks promising.

Aries retains, awesome job there.

Angle continues the search and Sting offered his services but Kurt says no? I can see why but he knew after it was put into context it was better to have Sting then nobody at all but who is Sting gonna call to be their final partner?

Good promo by Joe.

Damn Eric Bischoff for killing the mood of a big win for Styles and Daniels by announcing a match between them in the tournament next week but I gotta say that match is gonna be epic.

RVD in the tournament? Thats what I call making the whole F'n show better ;)

Great way for Aries to put the X Division on notice that if you're not out there to do any and everything you can to be a champion but are instead being all buddies then you shouldnt even be trying to even challenge him for the X Division Championship.

I'm surprised to see Jeff Hardy returning, and the team of Angle, Hardy and Sting get the win but heres what I mean with detailed finishes.

Had the finish the been something like this:

In the final moments of the match Anderson is down trying to reach his corner as is Sting but when he goes for the tag Bully Ray and Gunner drop from the ring and head backstage to leave him alone in the match, now standing in shock he fails to notice Sting has tagged in Angle who delivers an Angle Slam and tells Hardy to climb to the top rope, when he does Angle tags in Hardy and delivers a big Swaton Bomb to get the win.

There you see clear unity between the faces and made good use of the tension you planted between Bully Ray, Gunner and Kennedy earlier to create a dramatic finish and also give yourself a great segment for next week's show between Ray, Gunner and Kennedy.

Now the underlying issue I havent discussed is how did Immortal came to be over? It was brought out throughout the show but never explained how it happened, this is the Russo thing to do but youre not Russo so if you could explain that maybe in a segment with Bischoff next week as to how Immortal disbanded it would make sense of it all later on.

Overall an amazing first show and it certainly created a lot of conflict and raised a lot of questions, which I personally liked.

Great job, bro.

eboy
08-30-2011, 04:02 PM
A new thread eh? Not bad presentation wise, I see you eliminated the KO Tag Team Championship and are using the original TNA World Heavyweight Championship which is great considering its one I like and think suits TNA better.

The news section I guess you can call it that was interesting and the tournament that TNA plans to do is gonna interesting.

Now the Review:

Angle opening the show was great, his promo was solid and Eric Bischoff interrupting and making his authority clear was great as I feel all GM's need that quality of this my show so I'm taking control so good job on that and the setup for the 6 man tag team main event later on was top notch.

Something The Brian Kendrick needs to understand the X Division was never really in distress of being helped by having someone hell anyone take the title away from Abyss; simply put the X Division was about no limits not weight limits so at the end of day anybody could've ''helped'' the X Division as he claims he did by taking the belt away from Abyss, but now with with the weight restrictions set into place by Bischoff its more neccessary than ever that these amazing talents of the X Division make sure the X Division shines and honestly Aries is a great choice to lead the way being the champion and all so kudos to you on that.

Very happy to see the Motor City Machine Guns together again and in returning secure a victory over Mexican America, especially when every win means being one step closer to facing The World's Greatest Tag Team who arrived in stylish fashion to the iMPACT Zone with the TNA Tag Team Championships.

Angles strikes out with Crimson, the search continues.

The Pope cuts a great promo concerning the tournament and gets the win tonight not bad.

Damn if anybody would made a great for Kurt's partners I would've thought it'd be Benjamin and Haas for sure but even they make Angle strike out again, who else could he approach?

Wow...I did not see Rayne as the favorite to win but she is a great choice to challenge for the Knockouts Championship.

Tension between former allies is good, great segment here.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Lol, just kidding bro, I'm uber sad that Beer Money Inc. is gone but I'm interested to see where this feud with Storm and Roode is gonna go.

Peculiar segment here, Daniels and Styles vs British Invasion looks promising.

Aries retains, awesome job there.

Angle continues the search and Sting offered his services but Kurt says no? I can see why but he knew after it was put into context it was better to have Sting then nobody at all but who is Sting gonna call to be their final partner?

Good promo by Joe.

Damn Eric Bischoff for killing the mood of a big win for Styles and Daniels by announcing a match between them in the tournament next week but I gotta say that match is gonna be epic.

RVD in the tournament? Thats what I call making the whole F'n show better ;)

Great way for Aries to put the X Division on notice that if you're not out there to do any and everything you can to be a champion but are instead being all buddies then you shouldnt even be trying to even challenge him for the X Division Championship.

I'm surprised to see Jeff Hardy returning, and the team of Angle, Hardy and Sting get the win but heres what I mean with detailed finishes.

Had the finish the been something like this:

In the final moments of the match Anderson is down trying to reach his corner as is Sting but when he goes for the tag Bully Ray and Gunner drop from the ring and head backstage to leave him alone in the match, now standing in shock he fails to notice Sting has tagged in Angle who delivers an Angle Slam and tells Hardy to climb to the top rope, when he does Angle tags in Hardy and delivers a big Swaton Bomb to get the win.

There you see clear unity between the faces and made good use of the tension you planted between Bully Ray, Gunner and Kennedy earlier to create a dramatic finish and also give yourself a great segment for next week's show between Ray, Gunner and Kennedy.

Now the underlying issue I havent discussed is how did Immortal came to be over? It was brought out throughout the show but never explained how it happened, this is the Russo thing to do but youre not Russo so if you could explain that maybe in a segment with Bischoff next week as to how Immortal disbanded it would make sense of it all later on.

Overall an amazing first show and it certainly created a lot of conflict and raised a lot of questions, which I personally liked.

Great job, bro.

and my Review Good Job Bro :)

Seriously tho enjoyed ur Decisions especially Keeping A Double as X Champ

S.E. Zero
08-30-2011, 09:13 PM
@eboy A review about a review hahaha thats funny.

@Dubs Anytime brother.

S.E. Zero
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
I forgot to mention this but the Impact Wrestling shows will be posted on Mondays or whenever I get the chance to post it.

Got it, looking forward to the next one.

tnawhat
09-06-2011, 12:25 AM
great show dubs

S.E. Zero
09-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Review:

I'm beginning to like this new Jeff Hardy, his words are sincere and show his time away really did help him put his demons to rest, I am glad to see the explination as to how Immortal came to an end; the promo from Anderson shows that a great feud between these 2 can be exciting and I look forward to their match at Genesis as announced by Bischoff and the announcement of Hardy's match later on.

Load of baloney xD Of course they will always be ego issues between friends on the road to prove who the better man is especially when a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship is at stake but it was a good try ;)

Great win for Joe over Abyss.

Great win for Storm and a great way to make Roode stand out and send a message that Storm's actions last week will have consequences.

Now I have not seen TNA on TV for a whillleeee but I've heard great things from this Haskins fellow and to see him be somewhat intrigued into joining The British Invasion is a great idea and hope it happens, by the way does this British Invasion feature or will feature Rob Terry?

The Stinger advances in the tourney, nice.

Great win for Benjamin and Haas before the Guns make their stand and provide the setup for what will be a sure fire classic match for the TNA Tag Team Championships.

Gunner. Crimson. TV Championship = :D

Five Star Frog Splash = The Whole F'n Show RVD advances in the tourney whoohoo!!!

Awesome promo by Joe.

Great KO's tag team action here.

Nice backstage segment.

I was honestly pulling for Ka$h but Kaz is good lol a worthy contender indeed.

Nice match and use of the Hardy/Anderson feud at the end.

Nice segment with Bischoff and Ray.

Ha. I knew it Styles gets the win and we see frustration shown by Daniels but I honestly hope it doesn't lead to anything just yet as most of the TNA BtB stories here already showcase or have showcased a Styles/Daniels feud and while yes these 2 legends of the X Division and TNA as a whole can deliver what is some of the most memorable action we've seen when feuding against one another; its getting to the point for me where I just can't see another Styles/Daniels feud just yet or at least not one where Daniels turns heel anyway.

Overall a fantastic show that built tension for some great feuds heading into Genesis.

Awesome job, my friend

tnawhat
09-10-2011, 07:57 AM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/TNA-Logo-1-1.jpg
This is the current standings for the current Impact Tournament. Next Monday, two out of the four individuals in the Semi-Finals will move on to the finals to become the #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight title.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S-PZf_ehiI0/TTSdxNMrVCI/AAAAAAAAICA/FvopkjbBn1k/s400/MR-ANDERSON-JEFF-HARDY.jpg

Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson are having one of the heated feuds on Impact. Mr. Anderson interfered in Jeff Hardy's match against Kurt Angle last week on Impact. Even though Jeff Hardy won by DQ, Mr. Anderson sent a strong message to Jeff by giving him a Mic-Check to take him out. How will Jeff Hardy react to the attack?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/278/518/upload_crop_340x234.jpg?1310408665
AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels to advance to the Semi-Finals in the Tournament. Styles tried showing Christopher Daniels respect by extending his hand to Daniels but Daniels declined the hand shake, giving AJ an irate look. What will happen between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels?

Find out next week on Monday Night Impact Wrestling!!!

exciting stuff dubs

S.E. Zero
09-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks bro!

Thanks SEZ for the review man! As for the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels feud, i'm trying to do something different with it as the feud goes on. Hopefully it turns out great. :D

Anytime bro, looking forward to what this leads to.

Also you can call me Zero for short lol most do xD

S.E. Zero
09-10-2011, 01:45 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1263854/tna_035_large.jpg
Scott Steiner looks to be leaving TNA. His contract expires this upcoming Wednesday. Eric Bischoff has allowed him to have his final going away match this Monday on Impact. He has also given him a chance to choose any opponent he would like to face off against.

Angle seems like the obvious choice given their friendship and such during their time in Impact Wrestling but who knows?

Good luck to Steiner and may his match be a great send off.

tnawhat
09-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Angle seems like the obvious choice given their friendship and such during their time in Impact Wrestling but who knows?

Good luck to Steiner and may his match be a great send off.

cant wait dubs

S.E. Zero
09-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Review:

Opening the show with a matchup such as Joe vs Sting was bold but a great choice for such an event as Steiner's last iMPACT. Great to see Joe get the win and advance to the finals before Bully Ray attacked Sting and the seeds for a Sting vs Ray feud are planted.

Good promo to cause some buzz for the tag team match up if Hardy/Roode vs Anderson/Storm later on.

Nice reminder of Steiner's career.

Some KO's action, great win for Tara and the promo between her and Rayne was top notch.

Good backstage segment between Styles and Daniels.

Great second video of Steiner.

Fantastic win for Benjamin over Sabin.

Nice backstage segment between Anderson and Storm.

Good last video of Steiner's career.

I knew it :p but for their match to be for TNA World Heavyweight Championship was a nice touch as friends shake hands and the main event is set.

Outstanding promo from Joe.

Great win for Kaz, his show of respect to Kendrick was but he got OWNED by Aries and it just goes to show Aries truly the right choice to lead the X Division into a new era.

Superb promo from RVD before a win from Gunner shows he has remarkable interest in the TNA TV Championship.

Who will Bischoff choose to face Pope at the PPV? Very intriguing.

Great win and display of heelish actions by Storm and Anderson, that was fabulous work.

Good bit of revenge from Sting to Bully before we see Styles advances to finals and Daniels stay true to.his word and congratulate Styles at the end of it all.

Victory for Angle and a farewell to Steiner.

Big Poppa Pump will be missed T__T

Overall a fine show throughout it all and the end was A+

Good job my friend

rya666
07-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey Bro I just finished reading your thread and it EPIC keep it up