View Full Version : these would be good help to tag team divsion

gravesismizfan
08-28-2011, 12:39 AM
Mason Ryan & drew mcintyer ( heel)
Tyler reks & skip Sheffield (heel)
Regal & zack ryder (face)
Yoshi & Santino (face)
Jtg & primo( heel)
Trent barretta & heath slater & Tyson kidd (heel)
Dolph and swagger ( heel)
Big show and big zeke (heel)
Cody Rhodes and goldust (heel face mix) dad as manger
Kow idk
Miz and truth ( heel)
Sin cara and john Morrison ( face)

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Mason Ryan & drew mcintyer ( heel)
Tyler reks & skip Sheffield (heel)
Regal & zack ryder (face)
Yoshi & Santino (face)
Jtg & primo( heel)
Trent barretta & heath slater & Tyson kidd (heel)
Dolph and swagger ( heel)
Big show and big zeke (heel)
Cody Rhodes and goldust (heel face mix) dad as manger
Kow idk
Miz and truth ( heel)
Sin cara and john Morrison ( face)

Bolded I agree. Non-bolded should never happen :)

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:59 AM
Bolded I agree. Non-bolded should never happen :)

i agree with ya some good choices that would give the not used something to do

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 01:02 AM
i agree with ya some good choices that would give the not used something to do

Yup basically, they have the roster, just not using the low-carders properly. Tag teams does wonders to careers (See Booker T, Scott Steiner, Edge, now Christian, Jeff Hardy, etc.)

ajstyless
08-28-2011, 01:38 AM
You guys don't know KOW (Kings of wrestling) thats the tag-team coming to WWE from ROH and as far as I have heard they are a very good tag-tam.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 01:42 AM
You guys don't know KOW (Kings of wrestling) thats the tag-team coming to WWE from ROH and as far as I have heard they are a very good tag-tam.

Ah sorry, the reason I didn't bold those was because they already are a tag team, so I bolded the ones who I would like to become tag teams. Those 2 will help the tag team and I await there first WWE match :)

I should of Italic'd or underlined them to hope they don't break them up lol

tshizzy34
08-28-2011, 02:38 AM
Mason Ryan & Skip Sheffield
Regal & Barrett
Zach Ryder & Alex Riley
Dolph & Swagger
Miz & Truth
Primo & Sin Cara
Ezekial Jackson & Morrison

JTG,Barreta,Kidd,Show,Yoshi,Santino,Reks,McIntyre, & Goldust are either very seldom used, or not in action at all!

blink
08-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Regal and ryder? Really man? I get the love for regal. He's a great technician but I still can't see what ryders appeal is. Edge said it best... He's just a tool.

daverende5
08-28-2011, 06:51 AM
I also want Beer Money in the WWE...

cubco
08-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Bourne and Kingston; Miz and Truth; Ziggler and Swagger; Uso's; Ryder and Hawkins;

Thats all they need to kick start the division, introduce more teams as the division starts to get more prestige and becoming more relevant again.

tittle97
08-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Bourne and Kingston; Miz and Truth; Ziggler and Swagger; Uso's; Ryder and Hawkins;

Thats all they need to kick start the division, introduce more teams as the division starts to get more prestige and becoming more relevant again.

I agree, they should build up the tag division, then have KoW debut and dominate.

tshizzy34
08-28-2011, 07:37 AM
I agree, they should build up the tag division, then have KoW debut and dominate.

I like the way your thinking!

tittle97
08-28-2011, 07:49 AM
I like the way your thinking!

Thanks dude
But yeah, rebuild the division with the teams mentioned beforehand, restore it's credibility, then have the KoW debut and start taking the teams out one by one, until they become the #1 contenders.
Then they can start an actual fued with the champs at the time. That will make the KoW look strong, and will also help the division's credibility at the same time, instead of having them debut and immediately get the belts.

Y2J___Y2J
08-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Really?! Thats the entire mid-card.
It'd be stupid to make all the tag teams. Maybe 1 or 2 of these teams, to bring a little credibility to the division and bring in a few established ta teams.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 02:04 PM
rehire Haas and Benjaminn

CMRyder
08-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Here's an idea, quit throwing random Teams together, go out and hire some real tag teams.

gravesismizfan
08-28-2011, 02:53 PM
They aren't random there characters r similar though maybe Tyler reks and kane be good team